Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Walk Around The VillageToday at 6:18 amAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 6:03 amMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 4:56 amZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 2:17 amAizen ChinoikeIt's just Big meToday at 2:14 amPlutoBack to the SpringsToday at 1:59 amJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 1:48 amMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 12:56 amSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 11:23 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenYesterday at 10:40 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 65906

Staying connected  Empty Staying connected

Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:53 pm
Youta would wake up pretty early in the morning so that he could help his adoptive father get to work and help stoke the fire for his tool shop. His adoptive father always enjoyed the help and loved working with Youta because Youta in the last few years had devoted so much time to being a shinobi. Youta has not had time to talk to his parents as much as he would like between going on missions and training nonstop. But he would tell his father “I will walk you to the tool store and help you get the day started but I have to go in a little more training before my next mission. I hope that that is ok.” To which his father would reply “of course it is, I know how much this village and being a shinobi means to you. I will take whatever help you can give.” So they would leave and head towards the market place talking along the way.

“So do you like the new team that you have? I heard Zeref seemed like a good kid. Are you doing alright?” To which Youta would reply “So far all the new kids seem to be doing very well I have no complaints and Sebastian is doing great as a new team leader so it is all working out and I am doing ok Zeref was a good guy and will be missed but it comes with the territory but losing a teammate is never easy.”

WC 252

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Staying connected  Empty Re: Staying connected

Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:01 am
Youta would continue by saying “I always knew I would be put on a team. I always knew that there was a possibility of losing teammates and friends from the acedemy but it never does get any easier. I know Sebastian will probably take it hard, he usually does take this kind of stuff hard. He likes us to work as a team but you know Zeref had to help Zeo out so there was not much we could have done to change his mind.” They would just continue strolling along and his father would say “it is difficult losing a friend and colleague there is no doubting that but use his story as a lesson and learn from it. You should always have a back up plan for your missions in case something goes wrong. There is no need to rush your missions or do a mission you do not think you can survive. But that is just an old tool smith's opinion. Have you talked to anyone from your clan recently or have all your teachers gone back to demon country?” To which Youta would reply “I think they all left. It’s been quite a while and I know the elders had to get back. I should probably write them a letter sometime and see how it is going back at the demon country compound. I have heard of a few Shinkou members here in town but I have not had the chance to meet them yet but I hope I will eventually.”

WC 255
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:54 am
Youta’s father would then continue by saying “I am sure you will meet them when the time is right and when you and they are ready. There is no need to rush these things. All these kids nowadays need to learn to slow down and enjoy the small things in life.” Youta would quickly interject “like taking a nice walk.” “Exactly” his dad would reply “you only live once so make sure you take the chance to do the simple things like that. There is no need to just go go go without time to rest. Do not forget that you can still be a great shinobi even if you take a break every now and then.” By this time they would reach the toolsmith where his father worked and try to start the fire. His father, who had no real talent or ability to use ninjutsu or any element, would try by striking matches that never seemed to work. “Dad you know I can light that right? If you want me too”. His father being as stubborn as ever “no no no none of that I can get this. Just give me a minute.” Youta would honor that and his father would eventually get the match to light “you see what did I tell you, slow and steady wins the race.” He would have Youta go and get some coal from outside in the storage hut and fuel up the fire. He would hand Youta a box of nails and say can you run this to new shop being built down by the flower shop.

WC 266
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:29 am
Youta would take the bag of nails and kind of saunter down the street to the repairman at the flower shop who was hanging a new sign out front. “Hello Mr. Nagashi , I have the nails that you paid for. How is it going today?” Youta had met this man before and made a lot of deliveries to him. He was an older man who had black hair and did a lot of the odd jobs here in the market area. He was not elderly but probably late 40s. He use to be a foreman for a construction crew when he was younger but he had hurt his leg and was not able to actually be on construction sites any more. But he would always help out with smaller jobs that the merchants or local sellers did not know how to do. Sometimes people would just throw him some jobs to make sure he kept getting paid. He did not mind it though he was smart with his money and saved up quite a bit that his retirement was comfortable with his wife. He was always so happy to see the younger generation get involved in helping. He had a son who worked construction that Youta met when he helped with the building that caught fire a while back. So Youta would ask “How is your son doing? I have not seen him in a while. Is he staying busy?” Youta had heard of another building collapse and figured that Mr. Nagashi’s son would be a part of the removal of the debris and the rebuilding.

WC 266
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:25 am
Youta would finish talking to the shop owner and head back to help his adoptive stepfather out. They would spend the rest of the day together and then they would head home knowing they spent the entire day together. His father would spark a conversation with Youta. “I am so glad that you have and are going to make waves in this village with your powers. I am very proud of you.” Youta would then answer “I know dad I have had a lot of good teammates even those who are no longer around. Lots of good teachers and a family who has supported me through everything so let’s go home, pops.”

WC 112

Exit TWC 1149

Claim death link 1149 +1351/2500

22 Ap
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 am
Approved <3
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:43 am
I’ll wait for that 1st one before I add death link
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum