Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen
Stat Page : Hafuma Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58400

Never to prepared Empty Never to prepared

Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:39 pm
Running through a shaded alleyway, women hanging clothes on wires in the sunny parts, kids playing on the side as they watched him run past them, Hafuma leaping upwards onto a roof  a meter up, his body leaping again as he curled into himself to do a backflip onto a higher one, then a final third leap onto a high pole, Hafuma balancing himself as he landed to get a pretty good view of Kirigakure. It has only been a couple of nights since he joined the village as it's newest genin, the days spent getting used to life here although he couldn't say he was completely used to it he did find it easier to be himself, nobody seemed to hate him yet anyway. 

However the time for rest has passed, he didn't join this village simply to enjoy a life as a civilian, his mother and father caused him a life of suffering and hardship, he did not want that for future generations of his kin, to be hated because they ran from an obligation they pledged to. Standing on the high pole Hafuma hand rose to his stomach, his scar healed years ago but it aches while thinking of his father and mother, his mother had gave birth to him, his father trained him away from his mother to survive, and than in the end abandoned him, just like he abandoned the village

Hafuma let out an exhausted breath through his mask, it was quite bothersome for him to think about it. The past was the past and it was set in stone, the only thing he had was the now and what he chose to do with it. Looking up with some level of renewed controlled vigor Hafuma looked over the village for a particularly building, he had only heard of it in passing but apparently there was a facility fellow Shinobi trained in from the lowest to the highest ranks, he still hadn't meant a lot save the few the other day that left him with a lot of questions..but for today he simply wanted to train , he hadn't trained with anyone but his own father leaving him excited, his facial expression hidden but the excitement leading him to seek it out that much more.

It took a minute for him to spot it out but he saw a building that looked like some military joint building, it was worth a look he thought as he leapt off the pole falling through the air once again taking the back alleys to avoid  most contact with the average day villagers. 

After a few minutes of running Hafuma slowed down as he got within touching distance of the entrance of the training facility he was looking for, the building easily towering over him causing him to look up, "Ohhh.." was about the most verbal excitement he had in a year, most of it contained in his eyes as he thought about what type of things was waiting for him inside as his feet unconsciously moved him towards the door of the facility. 

WC: 516
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Yo
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 30650

Never to prepared Empty Re: Never to prepared

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:54 am
Having stopped on a rooftop just shy of the Military Training Facility, his gaze on the horizon, Koutaku found his attention drawn down to the street by several darting movements. Glancing down, Koutaku noted an unfamiliar young man--certainly a shinobi--making his approach to the building. Intrigued, the Iouchiryo dropped into a crouch and narrowed his eyes faintly, his awareness focusing in on the young man.

‘Who’s this now? Why attempt to move so secretively?’

Raising one eyebrow as the young man stopped before the entrance and looked up with what Koutaku could only read as either hesitation or awe, the Iouchiryo suddenly smiled.

‘A fresh genin. Shy perhaps?’

He could understand that. Pressing his fingertips against the lip of the roof, Koutaku took a breath and then thrust forth into a tremendous burst of motion--the Ram handseal held in one hand. He arrived a moment later as the stranger entered the building. Koutaku’s arrival was entirely silent, owing to a technique of his, and long practice. Rising to his feet, Koutaku deftly caught a corner of the closing door with a finger, and then effortlessly--and silently--opened it to slip in through the small gap. Like some kind of predator stalking prey, Koutaku followed the genin into the busy Military Training Facility. Perhaps he could offer him some guidance.

In fact, he’d do just that.

Stepping out from behind the young man, Koutaku revealed himself with a smile and a wave.

“Hey there, this your first time in the training facility?” There was a genial, welcoming quality about the Iouchiryo as he asked, attempting to show interest in the genin--and largely succeeding if only because his curiosity was genuine. One day, perhaps, he could fake it just as well.

Spoiler:
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen

Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm
Arriving at the famed Military Facility Hafuma was definitely in awe of its size but mostly was because since it was so huge it must have had a lot of resources to help Shinobi train and that was primarily the core of his excitement as he moved unconsciously to the door, opening it and then walking inside to arrive in some large hallway, various blade Shinobi walking to and from different rooms some clean while others were filthy, clothes slashed, torn, singed, wet, crusty.. everyone was so busy but not busy enough to not spare the obviously staring Hafuma in the eye as he instantly outed himself as the new kid, 'shit'

As if on cue a voice that was far too close for comfort alerted Hafuma from behind, a small leap forward of about a meter as he spun mid air facing this voice, the person in question a male Shinobi that didn't look too much older, light brown hair, his headband red in design , a warm yet confident smile radiating to show his comfortability in this situation, "Yes, I just became a Shinobi of the village, heard about this facility for weeks. Wanted to see if I could use this to heighten my training now that my training instructor is gone." Hafuma said as he looked around and then back at the new face, "My name is Hafuma, Hafuma Pendragon. May I know the fellow Shinobi I'm speaking to?"

If the Shinobi chose to reveal his name Hafuma immediately committed it to memory but if not he felt no offense by it and simply would keep walking down the hall looking at the different rooms, walking further into the facility Hafuma would eventually make it to the entrance of the courtyard, stopping as he witnessed two shinobi locked in close quarter combat, watching as one did a low sweeping kick using their right leg, the other bending their knees and doing a front leap over the opposing Shinobi to evade the kick and backed up to gain some space, "So this facility even welcomes spares with other Shinobi." Hafuma said to no one in particular.

WC: 358
TWC: 874
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:05 pm
Chuckling slightly as the newcomer leaped forwards, turning midair to allow him a view of who’d snuck up on him, Koutaku couldn’t help but be tempted to respond in kind. Nonetheless, he kept that impulse in check, instead deciding to wait till the genin addressed him. “It’s nice to meet you Hafuma-san,” Koutaku replied, tilting his head ever-so-slightly before he decided to offer his own name in kind.

“Koutaku Iouchiryo, though just Koutaku is just fine.”

That said, he followed Hafuma, smile in place as he walked up beside the shinobi, observing the sparring match that was currently going on. “Ah, of course! There are few ways better than sparring to work out one’s strengths and weaknesses. It might not be the most useful in terms of learning new techniques or the like, but it’s surely an essential part of training.”

Giving Hafuma a sidelong glance as the younger man observed the fight continuing before them, Koutaku shifted his gaze. He’d decided what he’d be doing today. Signaling the front desk, the clerk nodded in response, effectively letting the Iouchiryo know that his room was open and waiting. Walking casually between the various areas where shinobi were sparring or engaged in other forms of training, Koutaku called back to Hafuma. “C’mon, let’s do some training together, get better acquainted. I’m sure there’s something I can teach you if you’re up for it. Besides, I find that training alongside someone is always much more engaging than doing so alone.”

That said, Koutaku walked to an open room, and unlocked it, leaving the key in the door for Hafuma to extract after he’d entered. That way, they could lock the door if it became necessary. After all, Koutaku had a second key already anyway.

Spoiler:
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:10 pm
Unconsciously Hafuma leapt back, spinning to face a chuckling Kirigakure Shinobi, taking notice of his clothing and his general appearance Hafumi easily shared that this was in fact hi first time seeing no real reason to conceal such information as it was quite obvious to all around it was in fact his first time, a fact partially revealed by his own demeanor that did give him some sense of embarrassment that just didn't so well on his face other than his eyebrows raising.

the stranger called him san, which brought a more serious reaction, his face mask ever so creasing as an obvious crease in disgust, "Please, we are equals if not you're my better since you snuck up on me so easily...likewise Koutaku, call me simply Hafuma

Moving along Koutaku seemed intrigued by him since he didn't attempt to walk away and instead followed him as he walked deeper into the facility, eventually the two passing by an ongoing sparring session that caught Hafuma intention almost entirely, he did speak but not so much as to be heard but simply a self observation he made yet Koutaku answered nonetheless saying sparing was one of the best methods to test one strengths and weaknesses but not so much in learning new jutsu. "I see, have you spared many people before Koutaku?" Hafuma answered back as he kept watching the scene for a few more seconds and then continued his walk with Koutaku.

The brown haired Shinobi catching Hafuma by surprise as he suddenly said they should train causing Hafuma to pause in his tracks to look at Koutaku as the boy passed him by, some sort of key in his hand as he approached a door unlocking as he said that perhaps he could teach Hafuma something or atleast provide him a partner to spice up his training as he opened the door leaving it ajar for Hafuma to clearly choose to enter of his own will.  

Hafuma did pause but it didn't take him long to see this probably benefited him assuming Koutaku was genuine and this wasn't a ploy to humiliate him, Hafuma noticed left the key in but he didn't bother to do anything as he simply slid into the room and looked around, "I have only ever spared one other person in my life, my father. I hope for a good spar session." Hafuma said, fixing his posture to stand straight, his right hand raising as his index and middle figure rose to signify he was ready for his combat sparring session, his heart pulsing rapidly contrary to his calmer expression, a bead of sweat rolling from his forehead to his cheeks. 

However Hafuma did have a thought, "The Pendragons are a clan of weapon users, so please feel free to use a basic kunai or shuriken."

WC:480
TWC:1,354
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:16 pm
Nodding in response to Hafuma’s request for him to drop the honorifics, Koutaku heard him out as he continued on. He let the questions, and words, wash over him as he began a series of slow and deliberate stretches. Then, as he finished considering his training partner’s query, Koutaku replied. “Yeah, I’ve sparred plenty at this point. It tends to be in service of others though--at least recently. When I was growing up though...well,” he paused a moment and chuckled, “...it was always against my relatives, and they were, simply put, quite formidable.”

Moving on from that point, Koutaku finished his stretches and turned to face Hafuma. “So, I can either go all out and this won’t be very helpful for either of us, or I can more or less match your abilities. Your choice.” He paused a moment, glancing up and to the side as he considered another path. “Conversely, I can teach you a few techniques and then we can do a spar where I match your energy, so to speak. Would you prefer that instead?”

Spoiler:
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:24 pm
It was early afternoon when Kita had left his apartment for the Military Training Grounds. Thin streams of afternoon sunlight peering through the thick fogs of Kirigakure illuminated the boy's pale frame as he trudged towards his destination. With all that had been going on lately in the boy's career, he'd decided that training was likely the best option for him. Especially if he wanted to measure up to his comrades after the debacle in Hoshigakure. The boy's blood still boiled, quite literally in fact, at the thought of that hellish torment.

It wasn't long before Kita had made his way into the facility. He gave a half-hearted wave to the receptionist as he began to head into the numerous training rooms they had in store. He'd been here multiple times before, so by now the boy fully knew what to expect. The only question now is what sort of training room would tickle his fancy? Maybe another whirlpool to simulate combat on a shifting lake? Or maybe a forest to attempt some stealth maneuvers. Kita sighed as he continued walking calmly through the various hallways as he attempted to make a decision. Whatever he chose, his training would still be stunted by the fact that he lacked a training partner. Previously he'd just used Shadow Clones, but those were nowhere near as effective as training with another person. Quite an unfortunate predicament for the young man.

It took a tiny bit of walking around before Kita found a pair of shinobi. Both of them seemed to be chatting before a training room door that stood ajar, one key hole inserted into the door. Kita's curiosity was peaked. He'd never attempted to utilize one of the private facilities available here. Too much effort to make an appointment in the boys eyes. An idea came to mind in Kita's mind as he looked upon the pair, realizing that this might be an excuse to hone his skills with other people. It would likely be easier than training with Shadow Clones. Kita put on a tired smile and began walking towards the chatting pair, and raised a hand in greeting.

"Hello! Are you guys also here for training?"

Word Count - 366
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:58 pm
"Thank you." Hafuma said kindly as Koutaku nodded to dropping honorifics between them as Hafuma was definitely not his superior and the way he snuck up in him silent told him they were not exactly equal either but Koutaku did not seem disrespected by the request so Hafuma assumed they were on good terms at least for the time being and hopefully going forward as Shinob, one could only hope. 

Walking through the training facilities Hafuma caught interest in a spar, thinking about his spars with his father that stopped as soon as he left him on his own. However Hafuma should have supposed he should have seen this coming as the boy suggested they spar each other, his earlier explanation of sparring being beneficial looking to be what he truly believed, inviting Hafuma to a room to spar him. A trailing thought hit Hafuma's mind and he spoke it with honest curiosity as he asked Koutaku if he spared a lot, his answer being Koutaku explaining he has but while it was originally against his formidable relatives it was now for the service of helping others. 

"I see, it seems you will be my hardest sparring session yet." Hafuma said not sugar coating, he already thought Koutaku to be better but with experience triumphing over his own he knew he should just make it a priority to learn all he can while fighting at his current best. Showed to a room Hafuma slid in leaving the door open as it was. 

Hafuma didn't make any attempt to give off an air that he was stronger than he was, outside of the villages as a missing ninja or a descendant of one that was asking for more trouble and if you were like Hafuma you wanted to avoid that. As ready as he could be Hafuma simply told Koutaku if he wanted to use weapons he could as his clan specialized in weapon use.

But between the two it was clear Koutaku was the stronger so a few options were given to make the spar more productive for them both ,Koutaku offering to match his level or teach him a technique before they spar . Originally ready for a fight Hafuma body relaxed again , 'Ill be enti-" suddenly a new face popped into the room, Hafuma not knowing how the grounds worked yet was just a bit confused but he answered anyway. "Yes we are. I believe my friend Koutaku here.." Hafuma said, turning to Koutaku, answering his question while both informing the new face, "was about to teach me a new technique and then we were going to spar."

Hafuma clearly didn't plan this nor could he but since his father left him he found three scrolls, opening all of them he quickly discovered that his father had left him behind the most basic techniques that Pendragons wielded in battle from a young age. For a year he trained his chakra just to be able to even get to a point he could use it and he accomplished that but the technique was much harder to grasp without practice, pulling out the scroll from his coat Hafuma throw the scrolls across the room to Koutaku, "The technique like to learn is called, Sokumen Henkō. Can you teach it to me?" 

WC:550
TWC:1,904
Koutaku
Koutaku
Citizen

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:48 pm
Listening closely until they were interrupted, Koutaku turned his head--stretching his senses long before he could see the stranger--to take in the newcomer. It wasn't anyone he knew, but apparently, they were also looking for someone to train with. Well, as far as he was concerned, the more the merrier; besides Hafuma didn't seem to mind either. Turning his gaze back to the fresh genin as he explained their plans, Koutaku nodded, Hafuma had chosen the wiser decision. While the first option might have seemed brave to some, the truth was that only a fool stepped into a situation without first considering the consequences. Beyond even that though, it was good to know where one stood with others, so long as it didn't keep you from attempting to rise above your present self. Shifting his attention to the matter at hand, Koutaku gave the newcomer a friendly smile and a nod of acknowledgment. He was about to address the fellow when Hafuma said something that shouldn't have been possible.

The young man's eyes grew wide and a flash of suspicion crossed his features before he guarded his emotions and steeled himself for the coming conversation. Not knowing Hafuma very well--and not knowing the other genin at all--lead Koutaku to choose caution rather than to simply blurt out what he was thinking. So rather than saying demanding to know how the boy knew a technique exclusive to his clan, one of their secrets--if not one they guarded as jealously as a great many others--Koutaku instead smiled genially, snatching the scroll from the air, and opening it to read.

After several moments of pretending to read--and deciding how exactly to handle the situation--Koutaku rolled the scroll back up and nodded. “I actually know this technique myself, so I’d be glad to teach it to you. I’m curious though, how’d you get your hands on this scroll? I hear they’re rather...difficult to come by..” There were the subtlest hints of tension in his voice with those last few words, but Koutaku didn’t betray the slightest bit of it in the rest of his demeanor. He seemed utterly at ease despite how he’d sounded as if he were simply among people who would soon be friends and allies both.

He hoped that was the case. If it weren’t, there’d be a blood price for stolen shinobi arts.

Spoiler:
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:02 pm
Not minding this viewer Hafuma rather welcomed it, If said person bothered to stay to the end they could inform either of them of some flaws they might have not seen in themselves or in each other due to the varying intensity of sparing. Looking at Koutaku for some acknowledgement of his words he would find him smiling and believe everything was alright in his eyes. Picking his choice of having Koutaku teach him he chose one of the three scrolls his father left him, picking it and throwing it to Koutaku as he said the name our loud.

For a brief moment Hafuma saw Koutaku eyes widen as he threw the scroll, confusing him as Koutaku opened it and seemed to observe the open scroll for a bit. Several seconds later Koutaku did say he knew it and Hafuma smiled underneath his mask but then Koutaku seemed to want to know how he got the scroll.

"I didn't, my father gave it to me, one of the three parting gifts he left me before leaving a single note, "You're on your own." Old man had a habit of leaving the most important things out I guess.." 

Hafuma said as he really had no idea about these scrolls.

"I thought maybe these were just techniques my father got from my mother or something he learned, didn't bother to ask about his past..he never told me anything either.." 

Hafuma recalling that he really did know nothing of his father other than he was a missing Shinobi despite being a fisherman previously.

WC:260
TWc:2,164