Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Current Events
Halloween Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
13 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 15%
7 Posts - 11%
7 Posts - 11%
6 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 9%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Kota Apollon's Stat Page

+9
Crom Tokage
Damon
Shinrei Yamato
Komori
Ayato Hyuuga
Murata
Site Administrator
Ichigo Sato
Kota Apollon
13 posters
Go down
Niento Takami
Niento Takami
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Weaponry Remove Ninjutsu Default
Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Kota Apollon's Stat Page - Page 4 Empty Re: Kota Apollon's Stat Page

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:02 am
Approved
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Weaponry Sensory Space Time Default
Wind Remove Fire Default
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 160840

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:15 pm
I am running three things in this post. One is for Milestone Claims, another for weekly pay, the last is to use up my remaining A rank jutsu scroll from the Bumi Event. After this I have only two skill scrolls left.

Milestone Claims:

Genin Pay:

Two Scrolls Used

Scrolls:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page : Ayato

Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Remove Taijutsu Remove Sensory Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 293283

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:00 pm
Approved of milestones, back pay and scroll expenditure with the note that the mastery is for AP reduction as explained in the jutsu app
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Genin
Genin
Wind Remove Fire Default

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:39 pm
Cleaned out destruction - Claims - Rewards doubled due to Beloved Presence, which is shown on my Stat Sheet, 16k Ryo (New Amount: 139,500), 80 bonus mission AP, Memorizing Blades Chakra Signature, Heat Nullification - 1,000, Transparent Escape Tech C - 1,000.

Surfs Up - 2x Mission rewards for Surf's Up and Cast Away with Beloved Presence; 20,000 ryo, 100 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So total is 25,000 Ryo. (Brining total amount up to 164,500 Ryo), 35 Beach side tickets, Learned Hikari's and Saturn's Chakra signature, At my Max stat 25% discount learning Cannonball Execution at A rank for 1,875, The rest of the 125 is going towards Wingless Bird at S rank. Bringing it up to 125/3,750 words to learn it.

Buying 4 bundles of Black Arrows for 20,000 total. Bringing my Ryo total down 144,500.
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Medical Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Space Time Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 90500

Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:03 pm
Kota Apollon wrote:Cleaned out destruction - Claims - Rewards doubled due to Beloved Presence, which is shown on my Stat Sheet, 16k Ryo (New Amount: 139,500), 80 bonus mission AP, Memorizing Blades Chakra Signature, Heat Nullification - 1,000, Transparent Escape Tech C - 1,000.

Surfs Up - 2x Mission rewards for Surf's Up and Cast Away with Beloved Presence; 20,000 ryo, 100 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So total is 25,000 Ryo. (Brining total amount up to 164,500 Ryo), 35 Beach side tickets, Learned Hikari's and Saturn's Chakra signature, At my Max stat 25% discount learning Cannonball Execution at A rank for 1,875, The rest of the 125 is going towards Wingless Bird at S rank. Bringing it up to 125/3,750 words to learn it.

Buying 4 bundles of Black Arrows for 20,000 total. Bringing my Ryo total down 144,500.

Approved!
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Genin
Genin
Wind Remove Fire Default

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:00 am
Drift Away - 2x Mission rewards for Sumer Days with Beloved Presence; 2,000 ryo, 10 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So total is 2,500 Ryo. (Brining total amount up to 147,000 Ryo). Word Count is going towards Wingless Bird previous wc amount was brought up here at 125. Total WC learned 699/3,750

Summer of Love - 2x Mission rewards for The Endless Summer with Beloved Presence; 16,000 ryo, 80 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So total is 20,000 Ryo overall (Bring amount up to 167,000). Word Count is going towards Wingless Bird previous wc amount was brought up mission above at 699. Total WC learned 1947/3,750

New Recruits - 2x Mission rewards for Baywatch and Pirates of the Caribbean with Beloved Presence; 32,000 ryo, 160 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So 8,000 Ryo from AP. Total Ryo Earn  40,000. (Bringing amount up to 207,000). Word Count is going towards Split Second with my WC discount for max stats. To learn it at A rank for 1,875. The rest of the WC (560)  is going towards Wingless Bird previous wc amount was brought up mission above at 1,947. Total WC learned 2,507/3,750

Jaws 2 - 2x Mission rewards for Jaws 2 with Beloved Presence; 10,000 ryo, 50 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So 2,500 Ryo from AP.  2 Shark Scales (A-Rank Augmentation Material) / 1 Swashbuckler's Eyepatch. I chose to double the augmentation material with the skill instead of the ryo. Total Ryo Earn  17,500 (Bringing amount up to 224,500). 1243 words is going towards Wingless Bird previous wc amount was brought up here at 2,507. Total WC learned 3,750/3,750 allowing me to learn it at S now. The other 796 words is going towards the 1,250 it will take me to rank up Perfect Body from B to A rank. You can find records of first learning the technique here. (Note. When filling this out I noticed the WC was changed from 1.5K to the initial learning rank to 1.75K to learn. The updated 250 WC is included in the amount to boost the tech to the next level.)

Purchased from here
Military Ration Pills 2,030 for 3 (Buy 6 so 4,060)
Exploding Tags x2 (3.5k Each)
Chameleon Scales x1 (5k Each)
For 12,560 (New Ryo Balance 211,940)

Teen Beach Movie - 2x Mission rewards for Teen Beach Movie with Beloved Presence; 8,000 ryo, 40 AP. My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So 2,000 Ryo from AP. Total Ryo Earned 10,000. (Bringing the amount up to 221,940). Using 454 towards ranking up Perfect Body to A rank. Previous Upgrade learning was approved and learned here. Picked up Adjustment for 375 words at D rank. The remaining 275 used towards Cutting Board Style at E rank.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Genin
Genin
Wind Remove Fire Default

Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:20 pm
The Beach Missions

Beach Missions and Rewards:

Milestone Claim:

Medallion:

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage

Toneri

Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:57 pm
Approved
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Genin
Genin
Wind Remove Fire Default

Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm
Ryo Claims:

Buying 4 more bundles of Black Arrows for 20,000 total. Bringing my Ryo total down to 189,340.

Using the last of my Bumi Scrolls from here. They are two skill scrolls used to learn Craft Meister and Grandmaster Focus (Bow)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage

Toneri

Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:24 pm
Kota Apollon wrote:
Ryo Claims:

Buying 4 more bundles of Black Arrows for 20,000 total. Bringing my Ryo total down to 189,340.

Using the last of my Bumi Scrolls from here. They are two skill scrolls used to learn Craft Meister and Grandmaster Focus (Bow)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum