Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:52 pmMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 12:52 pmMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 12:52 pmMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 10:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 3:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 9:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 9:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 7:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 6:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Turning over a New Leaf - Page 2 Empty Re: Turning over a New Leaf

Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:22 pm
From the looks of it both Ishi and Goto experienced the same feeling after undergoing surgery. "Well, if it wasn't for the anesthetics I'd feel worse, that's for sure" the Senju joked, a sign he was recovering faster than expected. Slowly standing up, stretching his muscles and walking over to the closest mirror nearby to check on his stitches the boy wanted to see with his own two eyes, how ironic it might sound, the results of the transplants. "I've looked better", with a smile he looked over to see how his friend was holding up. Once he had put on his shirt again Goto would return to the desk before taking a seat, knowing all too well there was still more they needed to discuss.

Although he still felt the same it was a strange feeling nonetheless, realizing there were now another person's body parts inside his own. "Quite the peculiar thought, isn't it? Knowing that something which once belonged to someone else is now part of us". Not that there was any room for sentiment nor did Goto feel bad, regardless of his age the young shinobi was aware that once in a while hands would need to get dirtied in order to move forward. "The first step has been taken, what else would you like to discuss?". The silver haired boy figured more would be needed than just a simple transplant. 

(WC: 234, TWC: 2018)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 71500

Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:01 pm
There was a small chuckle from Ishi as he shook his head and looked up at the ceiling," I can definitely agree to that. I wonder what we can do to fully to test and see what abilities we can perform with these eyes. Though I have to ask. What are your goals and dreams for the village? While i've only been Hokage for a while I have been your friend for a lot longer and I know you have poured your heart out for the village. In lieu of that we do need more people who will lead our home into a brighter future and i'm sure you are tired of being a genin no?," There was a small pause in his speech as he stood up wobbly and walked to his desk. There were a few folders on his desks of people who he had found interesting for the development of a new Konoha and a few folders of those he had held close," I have been doing a lot of thinking and I want our futures to be bright and without end. To that I have made a list of people who will assist with that. On that list," and the first folder that would be picked up would have been Goto," Is you old friend. I have one Advisor but no Deputy. And its about high time you had a step up in the world. So Goto Senju. Will you accept the role of Deputy to the Hokage and also the rank of Jounin to the village of Konoha? It will be a daunting task and you may very well get little to no sleep, but the rewards in the end will be worth it...," he would wait for the response and the look on his old friends face as it was a lot to digest all at once, but Ishi did hope that he would accept.

321 WC
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:38 pm
He needed some time to think about Ishi's question. What were his goals and dreams? And maybe even more importantly, would they be the same as the ones he had for the village? "It is clear we are looked down on by others, there is no point in hiding that". Although Konoha was still considered a village like any other, the only major thing about it was its problems. The few forces that they had left were either inexperienced or slowly starting to lose hope things would get better. "We are young, but that doesn't mean we can't lead. And I believe we should be the first to set an example. To guide those who lost their way". Of course that was easier said than done but if no one else stepped up Goto and Ishimaru might as well be the ones doing so.

But what about his goals and dreams? "I want to become strong enough to protect those dear to me, people like you but also everyone in our village. That would be my goal". The young Senju took another brief moment to think once more, his mind wandering again before continuing to speak. "My dream is to make everyone proud to call themselves people of the Leaf, to have others respect and admire us like they did in the past". He'd give his friend some time to reflect on his answers, hoping they would please him. Some moments would pass when the Hokage suddenly brought out a folder with a list of names on, all containing ones who showed promise and might turn out important for the development of their village and on that list Goto would be able to find his own name as well.

Slightly confused what was going on the Senju got caught by surprise when Ishimaru asked him to become his Deputy while also taking on the rank of Jounin. "It would be an honor, Lord Hokage". Bowing down and sitting on one knee the silver haired would once more swear his loyalty towards both his friend and their village. "I promise to do everything in my power to rekindle the Will of Fire". Hoping Ishi was as glad as he was Goto waited until the Kage started speaking again before standing up.

(WC: 380, TWC: 2398)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:37 pm
Goto had a lot of good points on how people view the Leaf. Was it like this before? No. They were one of the strongest villages since ancient times and now they have been reduced to such...a small status that the Hokage's of old must be rolling in their graves in disappointment. That was something that would no longer hold water over their people and their homes anymore. With this step forward they would bring their home back into a time where they could all live in peace but also have the strength to stand on their own two feet. His thought process immediately stopped when he had heard Goto accept his proposal taking both the rank of Deputy and Jounin in tandem. With this he could begin to build the foundation of Konoha once more and this time he would have a group of like minded peers who want to push the village forward. Nodding to his friend he would reach into the drawer and fill out something before handing it to Goto," Together with the others we will bring our home back into peace and be able to stand on our own. Allies are good to have but we also need to be able to defend on ourselves just the same. This paper here will grant you access to the vaults of Konoha as well as the secret library where we keep our...well you know. Additionally you'll need to pick up your new flak jacket.. "

247 WC
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:31 pm
Goto gladly accepted the piece of paper that would grant him both access and knowledge to and of the vaults as well as the library. "Thank you my friend, or should I say Lord Hokage?" the young Senju would smile now that they had taken a step in the right direction. The first thing on the silver haired's list would be picking up his Jounin Flak jacket so he could then take his sweet time exploring all the valuable information regarding Konohagakure. But before he would take his leave Goto didn't forget to return Ishimaru's original eye and kidney in case he'd be needing it in the future.

Placing his own kidney he removed earlier in a cooler the Senju figured there wasn't much else for him to do besides go out and prepare for a better future. "Was there anything else you needed of me?". In case his friend required Goto's help with something the newly appointed Deputy would listen.

(WC: 161, TWC: 2559)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 pm
Ishimaru turned and shook his head as he sat down at the desk and began to shuffle through a few things," One thing. Enjoy your time back home Goto. After that go ahead and survey the village, go int the vaults if there is anything you want to learn from there. There is a lot we will have to do going forward so we need to be prepared for anything," With that he would smile and go back to work getting things in order.

[Exit]
[Will post claims later, rolling for uchiha kidney now]
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 pm
The member 'Ishimaru Shinkou' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:41 pm
Coin flip for Uchiha kidney
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:41 pm
The member 'Goto Senju' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:50 pm
With nothing else needed Goto would do as he was told and enjoy some time before making his way to the vaults.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2589)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 to adjust to Mangekyo Sharingan (right eye, after successful transplant and coin flip, using 25% max stat discount)
- 750/750 Storage Pilfer, using max stat discount
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum