Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

forging cool stuff? - Page 2 Empty Re: forging cool stuff?

Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:24 pm
"I. wh. How?! " He was angry now and the bunnies knew it. They were quaking in their non existent boo--Did the small one just put on a headband with kanji in the center? The big one pulled out a pair of nunchucks. It was pretty clear that piochio was out of his element, but he wasn't one to run when the going gets tough! Plus he had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"Leave now and you can preserve what is left of your dignity. Never forget the day you were thwarted by the bunnies of kiri." As he spoke, oddly in a british accent, He flipped the nunchuks across his body before catching the other side in his empty paw and doing a very steriotypical "whaaaaaaaaaaa".

"Alright. This is fine. I must warn you... I am a trained weaponry expert with power at my fingertips.... FIRST GATE OF OPENING... OPEN!!!!!" His body pulsed with energy as he released the first limiter. It was unfortunately his only limiter at current. A white aura pulsed across his body as he crossed the distance. He kept his feet planted firmly on the ground, deciding to run instead of jumping. He wouldn't be caught off guard again. The steel in his hand flashed as he struck, bringing it across the bunny's chest in an attempt to end this quickly. The strike was meant to bisect him horizontally, and with the power placed behind it there was absolutely no way he would fail in this goal.

(TWC 2955)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:31 pm
He never saw the second round of attacks coming. Somehow, the smaller bunny lept up as the larger one moved backward to dodge the strike. He landed with his feet firmly planted on the kama. What happened next, he would never admit around living people. Witha spin, the bunny planted his furry foot across Pinochio's jaw. There was a cracking as something shifted uncomfortably. The second round of attacks were two quick side kicks that struck him dead center of his face. He stumbled backward, coughing as he held his face to protect it from any additional attacks. His nose was cocked at a sixety degree angle to the left, which was impressive given that even the human version of pinochio's nose was long and cylindrical.

"What. is. even. happening.... Ok ok. Listen. YOu got me, that's cool. I am clearly over my head and I absolutely do not want any more of this smoke. I just need some rabbits fur to upgrade my armor and I thought you were just a regular bunny that I could catch so that I could quickly get the materials I need to better myself and continue my ninja journey. I was very wrong, And definitely out of line. I will be on my way, you all have a great day I'm very sorry. " He was moving slowly backwards, hands up as the weapon dangled at his side. With the combat over, what were the chances that they wouldn't just let him go without any further embaracement?

(TWC 3208)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:07 pm
"Nuh uh. You come into MY fields. You walk up on my son... My flesh and blood and try to spill our blood where we eat?! There will be payment for this disgrace. Six grand. In a bag, and walk away. Pay up punk or i'm going to have to continue this onslaught. Be aware.... WE are just high enough to go for the crotch area." These bunnies were NOT playing. Also they shifted from a british accent to like... A mobster voice? Were these bunnies secretly part of the underground bunny cartel? HOW WAS THERE EVEN A BUNNY CARTEL?! Ok. This is fine. Money is something that pinochio had, and maybe if he was crafty, he could sneak a bit of fur from them as they left. okay. This is fine. "And don't you get any silly idea about putting the bag close enough that you can just try to grab a tuft of fur and run away while we're holding the money. I know how much it'll weight and trust me....I'm strong enough to hold it and still kick your ass." Damn. This bunny was good.

"Alright Alright. No stress. I'll just grab this bag of money that I happened to have right here in my bag and toss it to you, and we can pretend this whole thing never happened! It's all cool wierd bunny mafia members who also know kungfu and are somehow much stronger than I am despite all my weeks of training. It's all good."

(TWC 3459)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 pm
"Less talking, more dropping the money you scab. I have half a mind to wallop you good and propper for taking up my time, but if the money is good, Maybe you can live. " Yep. out of all the bunnies in all the villages he just happened to find the head of the secret underground bunny mafia. Some people had all the luck, others were pinochio.

"Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool. yea Uh here yall go. I'm just gonna drop it on the ground and back away and you all can go without any of the propper walloping that you might feel is needed. " He tossed the bag, which soared through the air to land at the half way point between the two bunnies and the ninja. He slid his weapon back into the leather strap, the snap clicking back into place. There was no way he could take these two, and he would rather die and be remade then ask Saya for aid. If things went south, he had a back up plan, but there was no way he could give up his super secret ultimate move...Also it just involved dropping to his knees and begging for mercy. The power of the eight gates ceased. He didn't want there to be any chance that they took his actions as a reason to think he was still willing to fight.

The rabbits hopped over. Gosh they were cute when they weren't being all murdery. With the bag held in hand, the small one turned and tossed a leather wrapped package to Pinochio.

(TWC 4024)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:29 pm
He would wait until they were completely out of sight. His head counted bits of grass, looking down around his feet to ensure there was no chance of additional threat. In hind sight, If they'd decided to actually attack him again, He wouldn't have seen it coming but realistically seeing them hadn't helped him before, so why would it have helped now? With the threat gone, He walked foward to take the leather wrapped package. Inside was a tuft of rabbits furt.

"Well hell. Apparently All i needed to do was get my ass kicked thoroughly and give them a rediculous ammount of money and bob's your uncle, I got what I needed." The Parcel fit neatly into the bag set at his side.

"Actually... If you'd just asked they would have sold it to you. good job getting your ass kicked by two tiny pets though. Really a good look for the next generation. " Atop the roof of his home sat another bunny. He was laid back against the clay tiles, legs crossed and smoking a cigar. That just doesn't seem very healthy....

"Right right. Noted. Next time I will definitely just talk to them first and not try to be a hunter, I'm sorry for everything I've done, please don't beat me up too." WIth a scoff, the bunny pushed off with one paw, and did a backflip off the roof, and out of sight. OK. So the plan wasn't exactly working out how he wanted, but he still had the things he needed.

(TWC 4280)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:00 pm
Defeated, he entered the house. There was one piece left to the puzzle, but he needed to rest and reevaluate the situation before he took the time to figure out how he was going to get a pufferfish gill. They lived on an island nation. That meant there was always a chance that he could go catch it, and he vaguely remembered hearing Saya talk about having bought scuba gear for the group in case they ever wanted to go diving, or needed to take a mission where the enemies were in a secret underground hideout beneath the sea. It was a silly reason to buy expensive equipment, but it did come with a spear fishing gun. How likely was he to come across a secret puffer fish mafia group that were stronger than he was and incredibly skilled at taijutsu? Yea... He wasn't going to take that chance again. That's when he saw a small parcel on the kitchen table.

"What the.... What did that girl order this time. It better not be a tuba or something." He looked at the box. It was far too small to be a tuba, even a Saya sized tuba, so he had to assume that it was something else. Wierdly, there was a note attached to the top of the box. A note with his name on it. "Huh. maybe this day is getting better. Should I trust this though? History has proven that this is the part when everything takes a turn and ends up really badly for me."

(TWC 4538)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:12 pm
In the end curiosity won out. THis day was kind of a wash one way or the other, so how much worse could it get?

"Pinochio,

Hey, I noticed you buying a bunch of magazines about upgrading armor. FIgured with my focus on suiton, and Saya's ability to create powerful jutsu of the same element, when she isn't focusing specifically on her bloodline jutsus, This might actually help. Also, I went on a bunch of mission recently so I had some disposable income. FIgured i'd share the wealth since I don't really have anything I have to spend it on right now. Hope your training is going as well as mine has been! Literally every day since I was brougth to light has been absolutely beautiful.

Sincerely

Ai"

Crap. Of all the times for her to have decided to do something nice, she picked right now, after he'd just spent a ton of money specifically buying all of the items that he needed?(the rabbits fur technically counts as having purchased. If asked he would explain that he bought it from the rabbits and would absolutely never point out the whole getting his ass beaten by a couple bunnies part of this story. It never happened) He was correct in his initial assessment. There was no way what was in this box could possibly be something other than the items that he'd just spent a ton of money on, proving that his need to take care of this right now ended up screwing him over in the end. It was with dismay that he opened the box, using the blade of his Kasurai gama he easily split the tape, allowing for the contents to be seen. It was that really wierd tape. Yanno the ones that have the like. Rope in inside of the tape to make it harder to break, which really just ends up being way easier to open cuz you can't just push the box edge in and pull it out or your figners will get caught on the rope and it'll hurt because its really thin. THankfully with his new weaponry spec, he would always have something to open it.... Ignore the fact that before now he was a puppet that could totally just use his fingers to split the tape because of their inherent sharpness.

Inside the box, was a large bag. Untying the rope holding it closed, he'd find the money that had just been taken from him. Well that was convenient. He expected some sort of material for use in crafting, but just strait up money... That was fantastic. As he lifted the bag out of the box, he noticed another smaller box beneath the money. This seemed a little excessive. Once again he's shift the weapon at his hip so it could easily split the tape and look inside. Well hell. For once in his very short actual time living, he was wrong. He moved the ice packs on top. Beneath it, was exactly what he needed!

(TWC 5042)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 pm
"Is that.... A pufferfish gill?! Holy crap! This was amazing--Well amazing for everyone but the nameless narrator who would have gotten a ton of extra word count by detailing a long and obnoxious scene where the protagonist, or in this case the protagonist's side character, ended up getting beaten up by a fish in the middle of the ocean. Still, this made his life so much easier, and actually made this day almost passably good again. The last thing on his agenda was to actually put all the things on his armor. Heading downstairs, he'd take a torch that set on the stone walls of his room. While the rest of the mansion was made of wood created by the cosplay queen herself, Pinochio wanted a very different look for this room. They'd ordered several thousand pounds of stone, hired a crew that knew how to do stonework, and paid a ton of money for the crew to put in the old world looking setup. He even got neat metal sconses to put torches in. The room had electricity like the rest of the house, but he liked this for the aesthetics.

There was a consuming warmth that pulsed through the room as he stoked up the forge. He could already feel sweat pouring from his brow. There were several parts of the alteration that would require him to forge pieces to hold the items. That was the part he was most excited to take care of.

(TWC 5489)

Last edited by Cosplay Queen Saya on Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:30 pm
He stoked the fires until they burned white. The ring of his hammer against the small anvil sent chills down his spine. Rhythically he pounded out the new metal, iron strait from the crater of a meteor the seller claims he had to dive to the bottom of the ocean just to retrieve. His head turned as sparks flew from the orange metal, threatening to scald his bare skin and leave marks. WIthout his natural damage resistence, he needed to be careful and not leave scars that totally wouldn't look cool. Then he'd need to use his weapon to make new, cooler scars over top of them and take the time to create a neat back story about how he got them. Could this be a chance for his bunny story? Absolutely not. He would never talk about this again.

"Alright. I just need to use the iron to make plates to increase the durability of the armor, and then forge a few small tubes of hardened iron. the iron can be turned into holders to place the bulk of the things i'll be adding and then it's all putting it together. wait." There was one part he'd forgotten about. He needed some sewing skill, and that was not something he was great at.

~Saya. Send yagami down with some leather sewing materials please? I need her help with something really important.~ He set the iron back into the fire to heat back up as he waited for his aid to come down the elevator.

(TWC 5744)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:45 pm
"Hey yag. I need you to add some rabbits fur to the neck lining of that armor for me please. I'm working through the last bits of the forging now so you have plenty of time to do it before I'm able to finish off my bits. " He motioned to the materials laid out on the table behind him. The meteoric iron glowed red hot as he prepared to finish pounding it out into the size needed to replace the plating on the chest and shoulder.

"Oh sure. I mean I didn't actually need my leatherworking kit for that. My regular sewing stuff wouldn't get through this, but I only need something a little tougher and it'll pierce right through. " She set a toolbox on the table, drawing a thick needle and some thread from the container and going to work. Sewing by hand was dificult work. It was incredibly time consuming and required precision and concentration.

"Oh sorry. I should have told Saya what exactly I was getting done I suppose. Next time i'll make sure to pass on the correct information. " With the two working together, it took no time at all to combine all of the pieces, set them in metal, and sew the pieces back together. Holding it up he couldn't hold back a grin. It looked absolutely perfect!

"Thank you so much yagami. This armor is going to be the best and most coolest armor in all the village. You can head back up. " He'd slide the armor on slowly, testing the fit and making sure everything was perfect.

(TWC 6008 claiming 54 vigor, 6 chakra and pinochio's armor augmented as described in the ap. + the new armor =2 meteoric iron, 2 refined jade, 1 rabbits fur, and 1 pufferfish gill. exit and topic closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum