Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Reforging of many Empty The Reforging of many

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Making his return from one of the minor islands of the island country, Kizmaru rode the ship back to the gates of Kirigakure. he had taken quite a hit from that pirate who had seemed to be adept in Space/Time Ninjutsu. Quite absurd that he chose his profession to be a pirate but with power like that, he figured he'd be able to deal with anything that came his way. Of course, he wasn't ready to try and slight an entire major village and in the end that was his downfall. Well, that was enough on matters of the past as he had more pressing issues. Both his armor and his weapon had been damaged to the point they can't function like they normally would and he was in need of repair. He would be willing to pay for services rendered but first he should do something about his current attire as it was in tatters. He walked down to the bedroom of the ship in order to find something to conceal his face now that his facemask was broken. He couldn't find anything reasonable so instead he took a white pillowcase and a single Kunai in order to fashion the pillowcase into a turban that conceals his entire head and face. 

Thinking about it for five minutes, he figured he couldn't go around telling people he was the Mizukage with a straight face and decided it was best for him to just use his Jounin persona. Using a Jounin Flak jacket he had found in a nearby compartment, he'd put it on and After he did that, he'd take a seat on the bed and wait for the ship to finish docking. After a few moments, he'd leave the boat, heading towards the gates of Kirigakure, being let in by one of the gate guards on duty after they had confirmed his identity . Afterwards, he'd suppress his chakra, pondering on if Keita had made it out of the fight unharmed or if he had perished. He had hoped it wasn't the latter and began to head to the marketplace. He was in need of a smith to repair both his armor and his petrification gauntlets that had been. He had been carrying them in his storage displacement for convenience. Now onto the real matter at had, finding a skilled smith. 

W.C: 392
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The Reforging of many Empty Re: The Reforging of many

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:54 pm
It was a cruel fate that led the newly made genin pinochio down to the docks. There were so many ways this could have ended, but he'd just had to use the elevator to head out for some grub. This whole having to eat thing was really throwing him off his game, and generally putting him in a position he really didn't have time to be in. Still, he'd met Saya in the foyer, and she'd emphasized how important it was that someone go check on their ships before the big storm. Apparently there was supposed to be some huge storm front coming in, and she needed to make sure everything was tied down and safe. He didn't have the heart to tell her they lived in a village that was perpetually surrounded by a huge storm front, and so he found himself walking down the gang plank, grumbling under his breath about being sent out randomly to check on a task he was positive had been done properly. Of course it had.

Heading back up from the docks, he didn't even notice the turbaned man who he'd been walking directly beside the entire distance to the market place. In lieu of his regular designer suit, he'd worn his blacksmithing clothes with a heavy leather apron and belt filled with various metal working tools. He even had two hammers for some reason!

"Yanno. I should totally set up a legit shop around here... Bet I could make some money repairing or building equipment for the village ninja. " It would sound like he was adressing the jounin he'd been walking a short distance from, assuming he hadn't made some action to stop the random three and a half foot genin from following the same path he had, but in actuality he'd been adressing the comment to himself. It wasn't odd for a member of team puppet to talk to themselves, but for pinochio it was less of a coping mechanism and more of a means of taking mental notes.

(TWC 338)
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:09 pm
Keita had been abruptly removed from the island that the strange pirate was at, but he knew for a fact that the man was going to be defeated, he could have even done it if he was paying attention a bit more, oh well. He was simply glad that he was alive, and started heading towards the marketplace to try and get his stuff fixed. His special armor was in tatters,m and he would need a skilled smith to actually repair it, although the smithy in this case would need the ability to weave as well. His special chakra armor only had bits of metal on it, nothing that was actually important to the actual structure of the armor, as most of the armor was made out of a specialized chakra thread that was made from a special form of spider in the mist village’s deepest forests and caves. Still, something like that simpolly needed to be mended, as it could not be fully destroyed by normal means, and this led him towards the area that black smiths could be found, which was the markets. 

It was fairly bustling today, and he would be walking around, he knew exactly where he needed to go, as there was a section of the marketplace where one could get their tools repaired and buy new jones, and this was the place that Keita would try to go towards first. As he made his way there, he would see a small person wandering around with another turbaned person, and it seemed that this person was some sort of blacksmith, or maybe a mascot for a blacksmith shop, he was unsure at first, but would still go up and ask. He assumed that the person with the turban was the actual person, but would still talk to both of them in a general sort of way. “Excuse me, do you happen to know how to repair expensive pieces of equipment, this chakra enhanced thread armor specifically?” Keita would ask, holding up his damaged armor.
--------------------
WC: 340
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:36 pm
Walking towards the place he had in mind as his destination, Kizmaru couldn't help but overhear somebody talk among themselves about setting up a shop to repair equipment. He didn't care who did it as long as somebody was capable of doing it for him. He'd pay them handsomely and the cost of materials needed in order to get his armor fully functionally again. Turning his head to where he heard the person, he realized he had to lower his head far more than what he figured he'd have too. Clearing his throat loud enough to draw attention to himself, Kizmaru had begun to ask the question of, "Hey, did you say you say you can repair shinobi equipment? I'm in need of services regarding that department. I can pay you well," he'd say to the three foot something person. After asking this question, somebody seemed to have addressed the both of them, asking if one of them could repair gear. To his surprise, it had been Keita, the very person he had been thinking about, wondering if he was safe or not. With this pillow case on his head, he probably didn't recognize him nor without his armor or robes on. This was quite funny but he figured the moment he spoke to him, he'd realize. Shaking his head, 'no', Kizmaru gestured to the smaller person near the two of them as the one who claimed they could repair equipment. 

w.c: 242
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:45 pm
"....well. Talk about speaking your intentions into life... YES! i Happen to be the best blacksmith i'm aware of in the village. Name is Pinochio Pinochio. I'm a genin who is specialized in weaponry, with a bit of taijutsu, and I was just looking to open up a shop!" He whispered the first bit to himself, actually impressed at how quickly this had turned. He never believed Saya when she suggested that sometimes opportunity just falls into your lap, always being more of the grab life by the horns and strangle it until it gives you what you need type, but it was hard to disagree with what had just happened. Just as he'd began to put on his serious face, wiping the heir of frusteration at the annoying expectation of his teammate to try and seem as official as possible, Another entered the scene, asking.... The same question. How the hell?!

"Ah! Mister Uzumaki I believe! I was at your big training seminar at the advanced training facility. Looks like yours is a bit less of a metal working situation and more like tailoring however I just happen to have a tailor in my shop who could fix all of that up for you for the low low price of.....Uh. " There it was. Things going well for the small man always found a way to right themselves. Here he stood in front of one of the higher ups in the village, who he wanted desperately to impress to maybe one day meet and get in the graces of the Mizukage himself, and He had absolutely no clue how much actually fixing this stuff would cost. "We're running a special today actually where uh. You name your own price... Minus the cost of materials of course, and I take care of the work for you! Yes At pinochio pinochio's blacksmithing we have a great deal every day! " He'd motion towards the random man with the face covering, asking to see the equipment in need of repairs.

"I can take them back to my shop and drop them off somewhere when I'm done or you can come along and hang out in the lobby until I'm finished and get them back faster, Just let me know!"

(TWc 715)
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:47 am
Keita looked on as the person he was talking to was none other than Kizmaru, who seemed to be in some sort of disguise, and was pretending to be a jounin. It made sense, the leader of the village would get harassed quite a bit when they walked around if they did not have some sort of disguise, so he figured it out quickly. Keita would simply nod to him, not wanting to expose him or anything, and when they both had done so, the small man suddenly perked up and started a small tirade about how he was the best blacksmith and that it would be easy to repair both. He then offered to have the armors delivered somewhere after they were complete, or for them to wait there and get them sooner. 

“I’ll follow you to your shop, I don’t mind waiting there.” 

Keita would politely say, before waiting to follow the man to his shop. Keita would sit at the shop, not wanting to let such a valuable piece of equipment be out of his line of sight for too long. After they had actually gotten to the shop, if he actually had one, he would simply hand over his armor and wait patiently, making sure that he could keep an eye on him while he worked, or at least an eye on the exits of the building, just in case. He would definitely pay a pretty penny for this, and did not mind parting with upwards of twenty thousand ryo should the armor be fixed. 
---------------
WC: 259
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:48 am
Staring at Keita, it seems he got the memo and nodded back towards him before turning his attention back at the small person who claimed they could repair their gear. They had mentioned something about a special "name your own price" sort of deal. Although most people would take advantage of this, Kizmaru decided it was best if he didn't try and con this person out of making a decent wage. After all, the things they would be working on were rare beyond imagination. The short person then asked him to produce the goods that would be in need of repair. Giving a nod, Kizmaru performed the hand signs of Rat and Dog, opening up a rip in space. He'd then reach inside with his left arm for his dark, red steam armor and pair of petrification gauntlets that needed to be repaired. "These are the items I seek to have fixed," he said. Afterwards, he was beckoned to follow them back to their shop and was told to wait in the lobby for the repairs to be done. Kizmaru nodded his head in agreement before following the small person wherever they had lead as long as it got his equipment repaired.   

W.C: 202
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:24 am
Crap. He was really banking on these men having important things to tend to while he did his work. While it wasn't detrimental to his cause, given that he did "technically" have a shop, it was a little awkward that his shop happened to be inside of a large underground mansion. This is fine. He would need to get some land in the next few days and actually make an official shop, but what would he call it? That was a matter for another time.

He led the pair to the edge of the shopping district, down streets and across the village for about twenty minutes before finally stopping in front of what had to be the smallest house in existence. The entire building seemed to span about five meters in any direction, with half of that being taken up by a large set of double doors. With a motion he'd welcome the two into a nearly empty living room piled with boxes, bringing them the twenty or so steps to a closet in the back and inside.

"Sorry uh. Yanno it's just easier for me to work from home and stuff so... Uh. It's right in here! " He entered the closet, motioning for the two to follow and boom. secret elevator. This is where things really went topsy turvey. on the wall by the door was a set of buttons set with reusable fuinjutsu seals that marked the floors from one to twenty two. Once inside, he'd press "2" and take them down to his apartment. There was the usual stuff of course, A small kitchenette, Bedroom area, and leisure area with couches and a big screen tv, but in the back of the room was where the magic happened. In the back corner he'd set up a full forge, anvil and working tables. As he stoked the fires to prepare for his task he motioned for the pair to set their things down on the work table, and then he stopped, standing stark still for several moments.

~Saya. I need you to send yagami down. I have a client. Yes. A client. Of course you didn't know I was picking up a profession i've been a very busy man since I... Became a man and I IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE'S WORKING ON YOUR COSPLAY. ~ He'd let out an audible sigh as he spoke to the girl in his mind, and after another few minutes discussion the elevator they'd used to come downstairs opened to reveal a small girl with blonde hair carrying a sewing kit and machine.

"Right. So i'll get The repairs finished on the metal, yagami will be taking care of the needle work. Don't worry, we're both incredibly skilled at our craft! " If given permission, the pair would be hard at work, taking care of the three pieces of equipment as if it were their own being lovingly put back together and brought back up to standard.

(TWC 1208)
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:32 pm
Keita nodded once the small man started to walk towards an area that was not that far away, and soon they came to a place that seemed to be a really small house. The house had a bunch of random boxes and the like in it, as if the people who lived there were still moving in, but Keita looked around, and it seemed almost too pre-placed. Keita had a strange feeling about the house in general, he just could not put his finger on it. He did not really feel any dangerous vibes from the house, so he let it be, before following the small man to the end of the room where there was a closet. The wall seemed like a strange place to have the closet, it just seemed sort of off for the layout of the house, and it proved that the place was pretty strange, as they were ushered into the closet. Keita looked around and noticed the small man had pressed something in the closet and they started to go down. There was some sort of basement area here, and Keita felt like he was going to have to get an inspector down here in case all of this was done on a whim and was illegal. Zoning permits usually did not allow these types of extra addons in this part of the village. 

As he was thinking of the bureaucracy of it all, they had gotten downstairs and heard the small man yelling to another room about having someone come over, and it did not matter that the person that worked with the threads was working on cosplay. One word stuck out to Keita, however, and that was the word ‘Saya’. Saya was one of the troublemakers in the village that the guards kept having to shoo away from places where she set up strange impromptu stages and started performing, and it was getting to a point where she may or may not have to be jailed for the unauthorized performances soon. She was a fairly decent ninja, so it was not like she would be kept in the prison too long for something as innocuous as a musical performance, but the basic guards started to be at their wit’s end because of her, which made Keita chuckle. He would simply wait for the man, or whoever was going to work on his armor, to show up and start working.

“I hope you will be extra careful with this, and thank you.” Keita would politely say as he handed over his cloth armor.
----------------
WC: 430
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:19 pm
Following the strange little man, Kizmaru would rather have gotten this out of the way sooner rather than later. They had come across a really small structure to the point where even Kizmaru wondered how anybody managed to work here much less live here. He figured to each their own and just continued to follow the mysterious creature. Crossing what seems like a living room, Kizmaru had turned his head from left to right wondering where exactly their equipment would be worked on. Watching the figure say something about it being easier to work from home and it being right here and walking into a closet, Kizmaru hesitated a little bit wondering if he should step in there. He suddenly didn't feel very good about this idea but he did want to get his stuff repaired so he sucked it up and stepped into the closet. He figured if anything went wrong, he'd be with Keita and they could deal with it. After the figure had hit some fuinjutsu seals, the 'closet' began to move and bring them somewhere that looks more like feasible living quarters. 

Getting to their destination it seems as if the small person had stopped functioning for a little while. He didn't say a word for a few minutes as if he was staring off into space or something. Kizmaru blinked as he watched curiously wondering if this person was alright. After a few minutes had passed, Kizmaru was ready to open his mouth to speak again before the elevator they had just used opened up once more. Turning his head to see who it was, a girl emerged with some equipment. Turning his attention back towards the small person, they had assured him they'd care for his gear as if it was their own. He nodded quietly, reaching into his dimensional storage for his broken armor and gauntlets.  He'd then set them onto the designated area where the man would begin work. He'd then find somewhere in the room to hang out quietly to relax a bit, waiting for when the work would be finished. 

W.C: 350