Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 10:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 8:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 7:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 7:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 6:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 3:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 3:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 3:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 2:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 12:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Water is wet(Shikuki P/IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Water is wet(Shikuki P/IO)

Thu May 13, 2021 8:36 pm
This girl was a fast learner. "Woah. She's a fast learner!" I have failed once more. I do appologize my dear listeners. It seems again I have found it impossible to complete my duties of understanding what is going on in our sweet protagonists head without stepping on her own statements. I fear my job may be at risk if I do not get better but I MOVE FORWARD!

It was true. The girl was as quick as Saya and that was actively impressive. She'd gotten two higher ranked jutsu down in a mere few minutes and managed not to destroy a house in the process. Pinochio was especially thankful for that part. The puppet considered for a moment. Saya did not.

"Well. There IS one jutsu That I know that I could still teach you."

"No. Absolutely not. Tria we've talked about this."

"Coooommmeee OOOONNNNN Pinoch. Look how fast she learned those two! We didn't even mess anything up in the training area! It'll be fiiiiinnnneeeeee"

"Didn't mess anything up... Yet. I absolutely forbid you to go through the complexities of the exploding water colliding wave jutsu with this girl until we know we're in a safe space. It's too much. Not only is it advanced, requiring one to focus a massive ammount of chakra in order to cast the jutsu, but there are too many seals. FIve seals Tria. Five. hare, monkey, ram, dog, and boar. She'd need to form all of them while focusing on pouring a great mass of chakra into her Solar point just to consider trying out the--I just inadvertantly taught it to her didn't I? You tricked me by making me have to explain all the dangers of using the technique knowing that I would go into an in depth analysis of the scale and power required, and then, knowing how thorough I am you expected I would explain the exact way in which it was cast including the hand seals, subverting my intense need to not allow jutsu of that magnitude to be cast in such a tight space....." Pinochio was livid. You could tell in the way that his painted on eyebrows stayed exactly the same way they had always been, unmoving and unchanging.... Well. I suppose he wasn't the greatest at outwardly showing emotion as he was simply a puppet with no ability to express himself except for tonally. Still, he'd been outsmarted.

"Yep. That's exactly what I did. " She prepared the jutsu herself, watching the girl closely to counter it with a similar power to ensure they weren't hurt in her practice.

(2102)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed May 19, 2021 9:44 am
Suddenly Shikuki would collapse to her knees, she had not noticed the toll these things seemed to have on her, the success of the jutsu was actually all in her delusional dream. In actuality, she was not ready to try Ninjutsu of that caliber yet and she would be woken up suddenly as she found herself covered in water. A mixture of her attempt and sweat completely soaked her and she would look up at the girl and her puppets. Seems she was channeling chakra into a water technique that was yet again beyond her ability to use. Shikuki would get up in a huff and walked over to where her book was and sat down, crossing her legs and picking up her book. At this time she needed to try and get away from the scenario. She had frustrated herself.

This was not what she wanted to do to make a first impression. Shikuki watched and was filled with envy as she could not do such things before looking back down to her book and reading more wondering to herself how could she learn to control such constructed better.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 19, 2021 10:02 am
This was inevitable, but as our tiny protagonist looked on it was like she'd never predicted such an outcome. She'd pushed the girl to her edge, not considering that the strength of her chakra had been honed and enboldened by her senju blood. She immediately rushed to offer kind words to Shikuki as she saw her moving towards her book, but was stopped by a tiny arm. 

"No, Give her time to rest. I think maybe we pushed a little too hard." Saya only nodded, her over energetic exterior shattered for a moment. 

"Yea. Right. I uh. I forget not everyone has an endless supply of energy and runs around the room for fun. Should I..." He shook his head. For now they'd give her space. Saya absolutely hated that idea, but knew that Pinochio was right. It took her a moment of quiet contemplation before she shifted her mind back to the task at hand. She needed to practice things. CLosing her eyes she'd focus on the power of mokuton inside of her, calling out to the legacy within her blood. If she was able to feel stronger from just accepting her clan and realizing the teachings she'd had before, there must be some great power in her history. If she could unlock it, then she would find new things to help protect herself and those she cared for. She began forming seals completely at random. She'd had the aid of her past through pinochio up to this point, but now she needed to figure things out a bit more. If she could find a combination that felt right, maybe she could conjure something especially cool. She'd heard about clone jutsu. Couldn't quite remember much about it though. Perhaps she could make a clone out of wood style?

(2401)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed May 19, 2021 12:56 pm
Shikuki had found a book that had been her mothers inspiration for naming her as she did. And that had been what became her favorite book. She would continue to read the book until eventually she had settled down and she would go and confront the girl of energy later.

8000 Wc Filler:

Shikuki had finished an amazing chapter, and would close the book for the time being as she would look up, and stand walking over to her companion in the training area. Before she would say anything she would let out a sigh and than speak "I am sorry, it would seem as if those are jutsu I cannot complete at this time. maybe next time however, I can build up to such a thing. You have been a great help to me, and I greatly appreciate it. Maybe we can team up sometime on a mission again, those were pretty fun if you ask me. Shikuki would let out a smile, not one completely fake, yet also not entirely there.

Shikuki would put the book under one arm and extend her hand out with the other. and she would wait for a handshake. And upon the acceptence she would smile a bit wider , shaken firm and let go and she would head out of the training grounds at this time. She had so much work to do, but only one thing she was focused on at this time, her family's secret. She was a Uchiha and she had heard legend and some tales from her mother about what all it was capable of. She would need to find a way to focus more on it all, However what she did not realize is her flared emotions mixed with the desire for power and advancing her occular powers granted by the uchiha clan, was that her eyes would indeed already be forming into their newest of States.

The Tomoe in Shikuki's eyes had grown together, and that was what her eyes took shape of. It was just three large Tomoe that over lapped each other in the center. the red behind the black made the perfect off set to her mood. Tears ran down her face as she had yet again felt the sting of failure, and yet, she was not entirely upset either. her thirst for power seemed to hit its high point, and little did she know at the time, the price of the power she obtained so quickly. For the tears were not made of water, but of blood, and she would not know until she got home and looked in the mirror. Shikuki would clean the blood from her face and noticed as it faded away, the development of her eyes, This was something she would have to try and keep to herself.

Exit, 10,013 Words

100 Stats (maxed)
1000 to Tomoe 2 Previous 3000
4500 (Discount) Tomoe 3
4500 /6000 (Discount) MS
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Wed May 19, 2021 3:08 pm
Approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 19, 2021 8:34 pm
"Oh. I um. Well. " She took the hand, giving her best handshake... and holding it... and holding it. She stayed there a bit longer then she probably should have, but then finally let go. 

"Sorry I didn't have anything you could learn easily but if you wanna workshop stuff together another day or like just train at the same time so you have a friend to not be so alone and stuff I'm super glad to be there and help!!!! Byyeeeeeee It was super nice to meet you!!!" She'd wait until Shikuki was out of range, watching her disappear into the distance and then a grin creased her lips. 
"Pinoch. are you thinking what i'm thinking?" 

"Saya no. You don't have time. You literally do not have the spare hours to do what you're thinking about doing. Theres training and missions and it doesn't actually matter. You're going to do it no matter what I say So honestly I don't know why i'm even taking the time to speak about this. It's literally useless to argue when you've made up your mind, but here I am fighting against inevitablility and hoping that your sister will be around soon. I bet she's gonna talk some sense into you Tria. You know she will. She's going to be able to tell you things and you're just going to do it. It's inevitable. Life will be so much easier for all of us I swear. Just watch" While Pinochio droned on Saya had already taken out a notebook and was sketching furriously. She heard exactly zero of what the small puppet said as usual. 

They headed back to the run down home they'd been living in since they were sent to the village. Saya had a huge plan that would make up for the pain she'd inadvertently caused her new friend.... Unless it backfired. The moment she walked in the door she smiled at Ita the doll maker. Before her were the final touches of her two new puppets. Almost every piece was finished and locked into place. They looked perfect. Glancing at the first she admired the look of her Sister puppet. Every inch looked like a real human, down to the blush in the cheeks and the softness of the skin. Drawing an item from her bag she took a final look at the piece she'd been working on. It was well... A head. 

"Ah. yes. This will do nicely Sayatria. Did you make sure that you set the hinges in the neck propperly? It would be a shame for something to go wrong and the outsides of the puppet not to fit flush underneath the floor boards. That would completely ruin the look of the stage." There was no actual question of where she'd done it correctly or not. Ita knew the skill this small girl had. She was a prodigy who was naturally proficient at anything and everything that she got her hands on, so these minute details weren't actually dificult in the slightest for her. Still it was a pleasant back and forth that allowed to two a moment to confirm that as usual they were on the same line of thinking. 

"Of course. I set the dual hinges so it would slide in and under. Can I take it for a spin ya think?" She was excited. No she was beyond excited. This was the culmination of so many hours of hard work and planning leading to something she couldn't have even considered weeks ago. Also the sheer fact that a few weeks ago she'd made her first puppet made this feat remarkable in its own right. 

"Excelent. Want to test them out?" Saya nodded and chakra strings flowed from her fingertips. She struggled, wrapping four around each of the new puppets before realizing that they just wouldn't stand up correctly. Something seemed off. Refocusing her effort she closed her eyes, willing the strings to gain more power. Slowly each of her fingertips flashed. For a moment it would look like the threads of her fingers grew wider to accomondate the work load, and then they simply split. Where she would normally have ten threads, one for each finger, she now had twenty. 

"I wh. Um. Pinochio what just happened?!" She looked at the threads before her even as she lifted the two puppets up to begin controlling them. Suprisingly it wasn't Pinoch who answered the question. 

"Ah. Little sister. It is nice that we can finally see one another. There is legend of puppet mastery so great that they can wield more then one thread per finger. There were a few puppeteers in the past who were able to prove mastery of this feat. It seems you're quite on your way. " In response the coach puppet nodded furiously, extending a meaty fist to give the girl a thumbs up. 

"Excelent work Kid!! Now drop and give me twenty... Strings that is Hue hue hue" This one was... Different. Each of her puppets personalities represented a different aspect of her true self. Pinochio was her genius. He embodied her ability to understand and perform any task she set her mind to and pushed her to great lengths. Ai represented her kindness and empathy. It was through her that her care for the world around her was expressed, and she challenged Pinoch's pushy style to allow breathing room for the small puppet master. Coach uh. hm. Well Coach was your steriotypical gym coach. Where Saya's on self represented the laziness of genius, Coach was the full embodiment of her intent to work hard. He was the center point between Ai and pinochio, pushing her with encouragement to ensure that she would have what she needed to meet her goals, but not letting her let up on her own training. With these three together she would find the means to become stronger then she was the day before. Ita clapped at the performance. She was more then impressed with the way the tiny terror effortlesly shifted the movements of all three puppets, and even more suprised when once again the chakra threads split. By end of day she'd managed fifty in total. while she wasn't sure exactly how far she'd be able to push this thread extension to, she was satisfied with the new results and her ability to use all three puppets.  And so her happy family was started, and the day ended. 

(TWC 3476 claiming 1466 towards snap trap(3675/3675) and 2k towards incomplete performance of 100(2k/2k) exit and topic closed)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Wed May 19, 2021 11:21 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum