Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Guard duty: initiation(D) Empty Guard duty: initiation(D)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:50 pm
mission details :

Another day, another mission. Today our dear protagonist It comes as no suprise that our dear protagonist has chosen a simple mission, a mission that would provide a nice break from anything too focus intensive, and honestly a mission that had little to no need for a ninja. The details were simple. A shop was getting a new shipment of weapons. There's a small chance that someone might try to steal something from them while they unload the various goods. She figured, unless things go pear shaped the chances that she gets to sit back and just hang out is pretty good.

"So pinoch. The way I see it, Unless things go like... Pear shaped, The chances that I get to sit back and just hang out is pretty good." I hate when she does this. Here I go trying to set a compelling scene, and she has to copy exactly what i say.

"So this is an excelent opportunity for you to practice new jutsu. Now that we have Doton release its important to further expand our jutsu library. Now. I have information on a defensive technique that could be incredibly helpful. It will allow you to manipulate the elevation of an are around you in order to whisk yourself out of danger. Unlike the previous training, this will actually require you to draw a vast volume of chakra in order to move a fairly large area around you. When he glanced up at his student, or when he would have I suppose? He found her leaning on the ledge of the roof, just above where the unloading was being done. In her hand was a small notebook and pen and it looked like she was sketching violently.

"Always jutsu with you Pinoch. Jutsu this, Jutsu that. Why must we constantly be trying solely to better ourselves and prepare for the combat ahead? Sometimes it's nice to just kick back and let the ryo come to us, yanno? Take a load off and relax." In her defense, She had been partially listening. She'd split her concentration, allowing the words her teacher was saying to at least slide between her ears. A little of it even got caught somewhere within. He couldn't blame her. He WAS her. With a sigh, she started to draw chakra. She considered for a moment if she could possibly shift it into the same forms she was drawing. She could not, in fact, do that.

"Summon as much chakra as you're able to. Really focus on the chakra flowing down into your root. It may be a bit dificult up there. The root chakra point works best when your feet are firmly planted on the ground. Maybe you could just come down here and draw on the ground?" He knew that wasn't happening. She knew that wasn't happening. The listeners knew that wasn't happening. Still he had to try. She let out a soft laugh that rippled through her doton chakra, but she was able to hold tight and keep the shifting mass of chakra pouring down throughher legs together.

"That is not happening." Again. Why does she forsake me.

"listen. Im gonna do this, but im gonna do it up here and im gonna relax. Constantly training takes a toll on a girl's chakra network yanno? I can barelly feel my sacral point!" As soon as she said the words she regretted them. She knew that she had full control of her chakra network. fatigue had set in, but only in the lightest of ways and that was solely because of her horrible habit of staying up well into the wee hours of the night. It was completely her fault.

"And whose fault is that exactly? WHo told you to go to bed at eight last night? who told you a second time at nine thirty? who reminded you four separate times after that at various intervals and then told you directly that you were going to regret having been up this late when you wake in the morning hm? You chose this and now you must pay the consequences. Not to mention it is not neccessary for a person, even an aspiring cosplay queen to sleep twelve hours every night. It's excessive." She wondered if she could use this new jutsu to remove herself from this conversation. That would be useful. Each of his questions was punctuated by a defeated 'you' as she accepted what they both knew would happen. And then their discussion was interupted.

"We're about done with the unloading miss. Then we just have to store everything away. This is the last box to bring in, mind sticking around until we finish unpacking too?" The weapons shop owner was a young black haired man, hands caloused from use, but he offered her a kind smile.

"Yea we'll stick arou--" They were interupted again. Standing in front of the door was another man. His face was obscured by some sort of cloth and in his hands he held a kunai.

"Don't wanna hurt you.... Just give me the NOT YOU AGAIN" Of all the villages. The same bandit who'd attacked her on the road with her new doll maker friend was standing before her, once again trying to pick a fight. His stance wavered for a moment as he considered just giving up, but then his resolve changed. He knew what to expect this time. She wouldn't catch him off guard again.

"Stuff is inside right sir?" The owner nodded. She motioned for him to head inside. "Alright so listen. Once those things are inside and the door is locked.... Theres no way you can get them so..... " She dropped down. Thinking quickly, she remembered the seals that Pinochio was trying to get her to use. If it just involved a mass of chakra, how hard could it be. She'd done the study, she'd prepped, she had plenty of chakra. The moment her feet hit the ground she activated the jutsu. Dumbfounded the thief just left as he realized there was now a block of stone keeping him from possibly getting in the door.

Mission complete.

(TWC 1025 claiming 10 ap 2100 ryo 1 kunai, 10 chakra, and moving earth core trained(1000/1000) exit topic closed)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Guard duty: initiation(D) Empty Re: Guard duty: initiation(D)

Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:40 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum