Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Rice to meet you :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Rice to meet you :D

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:29 am
Yasahiro's attempt to recruit Fujimaru puzzled him.

Though he appreciated the praise, the suggestion wasn't exactly one the young traveler had been expecting nor one he was sure he even wanted. Of course being a shinobi sounded cool on the surface, but Fujimaru wasn't an idiot he knew the job came with certain responsibilites. Things like interrigation and killing, bloody business which Fujimaru wanted no part of. He stopped to consider how he'd let his new friend down lightly.

"Buddy dont get me wrong here, I appreciate the offer but I'm not sure thats the kinda life I'm trying to lead. I'm looking for something a little more reserved."

"I'm just trying to see the world, not fight my way through it"

He took a swig from his bottle of sake, pondering the latter half of Yasahiro's request, the village was beautiful in its own way, and the people seemed welcoming enough. He'd initially only planned to stay a night or two to rest from his travels but the idea of an extended stay was beginning to grow on him.

"That said, I do think I'll stick around for a bit. It's a nice little town you've got here it'd be a shame to pass through without seeing it all."

WC: 208
TWC: 1858
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:04 am
"That's fair," he shrugged. "Though, you'd be surprised how useful a little training can be in one's travels."

Pausing, he downed the rest of his drink with a quick tilt of his head.

"I should probably check on Kazuko,"  his brow furrowed, and he pushed back from the bar. "Wouldn't want our mutual friend to make a second appearance in the streets. Speaking of which, the inn you were asking about is just down the street."

A few patrons stumbled into the bar. With farmers and artisans alike calling it quits for the day; the bar would surely fill up in the next hour or so. Yasahiro, for his part, did not much care for the company of crowds, especially intoxicated ones—it was time to make his exit and leave Fujimaru to his evening. After all, the Uchiha probably had better things to do than prattle on with an overworked leader, there were far better things to be done with one's time.

"Take a left and look for the large sign, it's hard to miss. Anything else I can help with before I head out?"

Somewhere in the distance, a bell rang.
---
TWC: 1786
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:15 am
Who?

Oh Right, the girl from earlier. Who was she anyways? Yasahiro's Assistant?

The young man pondered before deciding it didn't much matter, there was always time to find out later.

"I swear to god, if I run into her again, I am leaving this village"

He'd joke before Yasahiro told him the location of the Inn he'd mentioned earlier, prompting a nod from from the increasingly intoxicated man before him.

"Nope, I think im gonna hang out here for a little while longer, have a few more drinks."

"It was nice meeting you Yasahiro, I'll see you around I guess!"

He'd say waving his hand before taking another sip of his sake.

WC: 113
TWC: 1971
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Sat May 01, 2021 12:37 am
"Sure thing," the samurai made his way to the door. "If you're looking for me drop by the main gates and mention my name."

If not stopped, the Komekage continued on his way and out of the bar. The early evening air smelled of smoke, salt, and stale alcohol: the aroma of a growing port town far if ever there was one. Down each alleyway and through each open door, the former exile caught brief vignettes of everyday life from a pair of drunks to a forlorn lover wandering about the streets without purpose or direction. In the distance, the bell fell silent only to be replaced by the distance slosh of the sea—a sound Yasahiro had only recently become accustomed to falling into a dreamless sleep to. For the first time in a long time, the streets of Tanbogakure felt familiar, like home.

Perhaps Asahi had been right.
---
Exit.
TWC: 1936

[Editing claims in soonish]
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 08, 2021 10:51 pm
"I'll be sure to keep that in mind" He'd say before standing and heading back to the shuriken board, before the crowd could get to it. He'd just gotten started with those things, and although he'd said he had no interest in becoming a shinobi... Something about those shuriken in his hand just felt right.

--EXIT--
WC: 55
TWC: 2000

Claiming: 1500 to respec to fuinjutsu (training discount), 500 towards ninken summoning contract. 20 stats to chakra (30 total).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum