Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
129 Posts - 17%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Getting Your First Tattoo Empty Getting Your First Tattoo

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:23 pm
Ishii wandered through Hoshigakure's city square, looking for anything that would catch his eye. He had went in hungry, but after finding a reasonably priced ramen shop he was now simply roaming to take in the sights. The square itself was lovely, but nothing truly caught his interest at the moment. The young man gave a long sigh.

"I'm done. There's nothing left for me to do here, and I'm honestly feeling somewhat tired. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow and see if there's anything I'm in the mood for."

The voice that lived in his mind responded in a somewhat bored tone. "Be my guest. You clearly aren't getting anything done anywho, so you might as well laze around at home. At least there I might be able to convince you to do something worth doing."

Ishii felt annoyed at that. He still wanted to leave, but didn't want to give the voice the satisfaction of watching him go. He began wandering around, trying once more to find a shop that could prove interesting enough to warrant a visit. Yet this time, he actually found it.

"Books, Body Parts, and Beyond..."

This time, Ishii was genuinely intrigued. It couldn't hurt to take a peek around, could it? Spurred on by idle curiosity and the desire to spite the freeloader in his mind, he walked through the door into a sort of waiting room. Inside sat a number of benches and a single leather couch, as well as a radio playing some sort of sports game. Ishii quietly shut the door behind himself and looked around for a sign of the shopkeeper.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Word Count - 275
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Getting Your First Tattoo Empty Re: Getting Your First Tattoo

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:25 pm
"One moment." A voice would call from another room. A few moments later a tall man wearing a Nova cloak would walk into the front of the store. "Sorry, I was locking up new medications in my cabinet. Welcome to BBB, today we have a discount on Curse Marks if you have any interest. Other than that I sell books, transplant surgeries, and fuinjutsu seals. Let me know if you find anything of interest." The man would then start unpacking books and place them on the shelf.
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:11 am
So it was a shinobi shop then Ishii supposed. He wasn't particularly interested in any sort of transplant. Nor was he in the market for any novels at the moment. Yet one thing in particular sounded rather strange to him.

"A Curse Mark? Can I ask what that is exactly?"

Ishii's first thought was that it was some form of sealing tag to place on an opponent, maybe something to lock them in place. Yet he also mentioned Fuinjutsu Tags as being in a separate category, meaning that they clearly weren't the same thing. Still, Ishii had a bit of pocket change, so it might be something he would be willing to invest in should it be something worthy.

"And how much does it cost?"

Word Count - 125

Total Word Count - 400
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:49 pm
"A curse mark takes in surrounding natural chakra to enhance abilities. It derives from the Jugo clan who can draw this energy into their body at a price to their sanity, the seal however differs slightly. The curse doesnt make you lose control, but can leave one fatigued after use. Could even kill you when its placed, but I can bring you back to life so I wouldn't worry about that. It costs 5,000 ryo for a curse mark usually but today it is 4,000." If Ishi had any more questions Akabayashi would gladly answer them.
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:16 am
Ishii gave one singular, slow blink. He was following along well enough at first. The seal would allow him to draw in natural energy, that part was simple enough to understand. It came from a particular clan and their own ability to draw in natural energy. Also understood. Yet applying it could kill you. That was the part that caused some hesitation.

"It could kill you? That seems like a pretty severe design flaw..."

It seemed highly unsafe, but Ishii couldn't deny that the process seemed interesting to say the least. He didn't know much about natural energy, but he knew that it was one that could make someone very powerful indeed. It was also cheaper than Ishii expected. The young man bit his lip. Maybe he would pass on this. He wasn't particularly desperate for power. Yet before he could open his mouth to say as much, the voice in his head began to speak once again.

"I would take him up on that offer. If he can bring you back, then it should just be a simple matter to get the mark."

It was worth a try. If it succeeded, it would certainly be a boon to his prowess as a shinobi. Ishii reached into his wallet and pawed out the necessary ryo.

"I'm interested if there isn't a risk of my permanent death. Just tell me what I need to do."

Word Count - 234

Total Word Count - 634
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:34 pm
"Of that I cannot disagree." The Terumi would say of the design flaw. "If I had to say it is due to some's inexperience and incompatibility with senjutsu. This is just an untested hypothesis however." The Nova would wait as Ishii took his time to think indeed most people weren't thrilled to possibly die even if they could be resuscitated, but the draw of the seal seemed to prove too much as the ninja fished through his pockets and produced the amount of ryo it costs and voiced a question. "No risk of permanent death, my main focus is Medical Ninjutsu and I have a technique to restore you to life. If you would follow me and lay in the bed I will apply it to your neck or chest. You will pass out from the strain of recieving the mark and I will watch over you until you awaken." Akabayashi would open a door with a doctor's cot and medical equipment and place the money in the register.
Haruto Kenzo
Citizen

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:22 am
Nerves were starting to get to Ishii as he followed the man's instructions. Ishii took his shirt off and set it at the base of the bed so that it wouldn't obstruct whatever procedure it was that this man needed to do. Ishii took his place on the bed and gave a deep inhale, then exhale. He couldn't mean actual death, could he? He had already paid, so it was too late to back out now. Ishii reassured himself that the worst that could happen to himself was that he passed out. That was all, nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm ready."

Word Count - 101

Total Word Count - 735
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:03 pm
"Understood." Akabayashi would say as Ishii affirmed he was ready. He would make multiple hand seals then touch the ninja's chest since he did not specify a location. When the black markings appeared he would back up and keep watch over the ninja to see if he had survived.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:55 am
1-5 die roll required for survival. Good luck!
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:55 am
The member 'Fu' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'6 Sided Dice' : 5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum