Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:25 pmAkki SenjuLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Unhappy Populace Empty Unhappy Populace

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:08 am
Protest control:

Ryu stepped out of the piping hot shower and grabbed a towel off the nearby rack, wrapping the towel around his waist he moved over to the sink and began to brush his teeth. After he completed his morning cleansing routine Ryu moved from the bathroom to the main bedroom, he had been called into the village for a mission. However, he was not sure of the level of the mission so he thought he would come fully prepared, although he suspected it would not be too taxing as they were due to leave for the chuunin exams in a couple of days. Ryu moved to his chest of draws which were positioned opposite his bedroll in the room. Sliding open the drawer Ryu picked out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He moved to his bedside table which housed his compression bandages and picked out enough wraps for both his legs and arms. Finally, he picked out a jacket and some compression leggings from his wardrobe. 

Pulling over the compression leggings Ryu covered his ankles to the waist. Ryu then started by winding the bandages around his toes and feet, then around his ankle and up to his calf, finally wrapping it around his mid-thigh, once the bandage had been completely uncoiled and its maximum length reached he secured the velcro together to keep it tight so it stayed in place and also could do its job. Ryu then repeated the process again on his other foot and leg. Ryu then pulled on a pair of black, long shorts that once secured around his waist covered down to just below his knees, where they then met his compression wrappings. Ryu turned out the pockets to make sure they were empty, all he found in them were a receipt for his dinner the night before "HMMM BBQ" he thought to himself as his eyes closed and his tongue slightly left the side of his mouth "I'm going to have to get some more today if I get the chance" He thought to himself. 

Ryu then began to wrap his hands and arms, firstly he unspoiled a compression bandage in its entirety. Ryu wrapped a bandage around his hand and up to his arm until it was connected together and held in place halfway up his bicep. Next Ryu then wrapped his hands in actual hand wraps, firstly Ryu held his hand out with his thumb and fingers spread out, he looped the thumb hold over his extended thumb and then began to wind the bandage across the front of his palm and then around the bottom of his hand and over his knuckles, he then wrapped his knuckles twice more. Ryu then continued to wrap his hand by moving the bandage to his wrist and continued the wrapping motion until his wrist had been wrapped three times. Next Ryu layered the bandage up slightly moving closer to his knuckles each rotation until he wrapped his knuckles another three times, his entire hand now covered by the bandage, with very little skin exposed except above the upper knuckles of the fingers, to complete the wrap Ryu wound the bandage around his wrist until it was at the end of its spoil, he then secured the velcro fastening together to hold it in place, Ryu then continued to wrap his other hand and arm the same. Ryu pounded his fists together several times to test the wrap, it appeared to be sufficiently compressed.

Ryu then pulled his chosen t-shirt over his head and nestled it over his torso. The t-shirt was dark grey and had a village logo emblazoned across the front of it, it was loose fitting and reached just below his waist. Ryu then picked up his clan ring that sat on a metal link chain from his bedside table and secured it around his neck. Tucking the ring under his t-shirt he then picked up a belt. Ryu wound the belt around his waist and through each of the loopholes on his pair of black, knee-length shorts. The belt was there to keep his shorts in place if combat occurred, but it also had a secondary function. Hanging from the right side of his hip was an extra loophole, this loophole was there so his katana scabbard could be tied to it and he could wear his father's blade with pride. Whereas his other weapons were mostly concealed for a more professional reason. Ryu then pulled on his jacket which was a black, very light summery material with no buttons, on the back of the jacket was another village symbol emblazoned across it. Ryu finished getting dressed by wrapping his headband across his forehead. 

Ryu moved through the house from the bedroom to the living room and then out to the adjoining dojo. Ryu selected his two weapon pouches from the couple he had stashed in his weapons locker, he opened the first pouch and checked the equipment and weapons that lay within. He counted out the kunai and shuriken and checked the blade and points on each one. he had 10 shurikens and 10 kunai in the pouch, as well as 9 senbon, an 8m spoil of wire, 3 explosive tags, and a couple of soldier pills. Ryu then secured the pouch to his hip slightly facing the back. Ryu then checked his leg holster, which contained a further 10 kunai and shuriken. Ryu wound the holster around his left leg on the upper thigh. Ryu next picked out his pair of tantos and checked the blades, resheathing them and securing the holsters to his fastening and wrapped them around his shoulder so they sat squarely on his back and pointed out directly from meach hip, the handles facing downward, but covered by his jacket. Finally, Ryu walked over to the weapon stand that held his katana on a sword stand. He picked up the scabbard carefully and unsheathed the blade, he checked its condition and then swang it in a looping motion several times, a smile on his face as he heard the blade sing as it cut through the air. He re-sheathed the blade and then tied the fastening to his belt loophole.

Ryu then moved to the front of the house where his shoes lay, he started to tie them around his feet and ankles as Taco approached from behind him. The dog sat down on its haunches and buried his head in Ryu's lap, Ryu then began to pet the dog as he looked out from the house over the mountain range ahead, the sheer plummet of the drop only meted in front of his house.

WC: 1113
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Unhappy Populace Empty Re: Unhappy Populace

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:29 pm
"Right boy, let's get to it," Ryu said as he clapped his wrapped hands together "Don't you go getting yourself in any trouble now". Ryu smiled as he stood up, knowing that the dog would probably sleep for 60% of the day. The sun had now risen sufficiently high enough into the sky to make the shadows short and the heat high. Ryu removed his jacket and swung it over his shoulder, he quickened his pace slightly, making his way towards the village gates. Ryu greeted the two gates guards, one of the squads that he was used to seeing at the position. However, when he spoke to them they seemed on edge like there was an impending threat. 

Moving through the village Ryu noticed several more signs of this unease, he stopped for some breakfast at a spot he usually ate at. However, the usual staff were absent and the owner stood at the bar to serve customers and he was also doing the cooking, usually, this man sat in the back and oversaw things, but rarely did anything of note. "One breakfast burrito please," Ryu said placing his order with the man, his rush was evident as he tried to keep up with all the jobs that usually three people performed. The man dropped a pan that was cooking some eggs and splashed boiling grease all over his arm, he cried out in pain and grabbed the injury, which made the pain worse. Ryu hopped the bar and made a few handseals, his hands glowed with a light green aura, he then placed his hands over the man's arm "Remove your hand from the burn" Ryu said in a sharp tone. The basic medical jutsu could help heal the injured skin but could do nothing for the burning, Ryu stood up and started running the cold tap "Place the burned area under this water for a few seconds, then wrap it in a towel". Ryu removed the pan from the floor and turned down the burners on the hob. "Where are all the workers? why are you here on your own?" Ryu said as he helped the man to his feet. The man ran his hand under the tap as he responded "There is something going on in the village, all of my staff were too afraid to come to work so I had to open up myself" the man removed his hand from the tap and wrapped it in cloth "I used to run this all my self, my business took off so I was able to run the place from purely an admin point. It's been 10 years since I operated the grills myself, I guess I can't keep up anymore" Ryu nodded to the man "I think you should get to the hospital and close up for a couple of days, at least until you get your staff back". The man nodded to Ryu and he helped him close the hole in the wall breakfast bar "I'm sorry you didn't get your breakfast" Ryu smiled at the man as he pulled the shutter down on the man's business "Don't worry I can pick something else up, get on to the hospital and get that burn looked at".

Ryu moved down the street, several other businesses were likewise shut up, the streets were noticeably quiet. Ryu took a turn down an alley as he cut from one street to another on his way to the admin building. As he made his way down he saw someone in front of him with a can of spray paint and was tagging something on the wall. As soon as he noticed Ryu he made a run for it, as Ryu walked passed what he was tagging on the wall Ryu realised it was about his newly appointed 11th Raikage, Noboru Kaito. There was a crude image of the man getting stabbed in the back and a half-finished word below, traitor.

WC: 660
TWC: 1773
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:55 pm
Ryu moved through the alleyway, he marked the location in his head so he could report it at the admin building. As he exited the other side Ryu crossed over two more streets before he came to the street where the Raikgae chambers and admin building stood. Ryu immediately noticed an increase in security, two members of the storm ops stood guard, he counted three more on nearby building tops at a quick glance, he knew, however, that these were decoys and the ones to worry about would be the ones you could not see. Now Ryu was officially worried about the events that had transpired on his journey here.

Ryu went to enter the building and he was stopped by the two guards, both twitching and perfectly angling themselves towards Ryu as he approached "Official business only, do you have a summons?" The tone was flat but loud from the one who spoke "Yes, I was summoned by Miyazaki, my name is Ryuzaki Nara". The man-made a slight twitch with his hand and a pad appeared in his hand, he scanned over the list of names "Approved, enter swiftly". Ryu nodded to the one who spoke and made his way inside the building. the scene inside was no less familiar than outside, there were extra admin staff as well as ninja of various ranks rushing about, through the first door into the waiting room there appeared to be an ops station set up and some sort of map of the village had been hastily constructed. Ryu was about to speak when someone burst through the door behind him and went straight into the next room, the door remained open as he made his report. "Reporting in, I bring an action report from sector 7, crowds are amassing and protesting lightnings appointment, no engagement so far, but they are restless" The ninja then whipped around and proceeded straight back out of the building.

WC: 324
TWC: 2097
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:43 am
Ryu looked around for someone to announce himself too, but everyone was deeply involved in their tasks. "Ryuzaki!" a familiar voice called out, the voice stood out in the crowd because it was not rushed or panicked. Ryu looked round to see Miyazaki walking towards him, as he did he took a swig from his hip flask, this familiar sight brought a smile to Ryu's face. "There is no time for catching up kid, but I have a task for you. Here steel yourself up!" he said as he offered the hip flask towards Ryu, Ryu took a swig more out of friendship than need and handed the flask back to his former teacher. Miyazaki took another swig as he ushered Ryu into the make-shift war room "Right we have some misinformed people who are not so happy with Noboru Kaito's appointment to Raikage, codenamed lightning." Miyazaki began to point at the village map in front of him as he exp"WE have large protests in 4 sectors of the village, all large groups and so far they have remained peaceful, but their spirits are high, we are worried there is a bigger plot behind them. The groups appear to be appearing in random sectors, they do not align with any strategic target, but they could be a distraction. We have many higher-ranked ninjas out on missions currently and the storm ops are busy guarding lightning and the important places of the village, including the border, just in case this is a prelude to an attack. I unfortunately have had to send out most of the genin and chuunin to quell and kettle the protests, mostly my former students. I need you to head out to sector 7, it is the test group and we only have a single chuunin out there currently, all he can do is watch. There are maybe 30 protesters, I need you to go with a squad of genin and make sure things don't get out of hand." His gaze shot up and met Ryu's, it was one of the most serious looks he had ever seen in the laid-back man "No deaths"

Ryu was on his way to sector 7, the first time he had led a squad apart from in mock training. The other 2 ninjas with him were newly promoted genin, he could see why he had been chosen to lead. Ryu and the squad arrived at the site in quick time and spread out on a nearby rooftop to get a good look over the group. As soon as they got there the situation erupted, from somewhere in the crowd a large metal object was thrown into a nearby shop that had not put down their metal shutters. "Spread out, funnel them away from the populated area, and detain anyone that gets violent" Ryu gave his order quickly and then dropped from the rooftop. Ryu rushed at the shop that had its window smashed as protesters were making their way towards it. Ryu activated the fourth gate, the gate of pain as he approached, his hair stood up on its end and an aura of power began to flow from him. Ryu made sure that everyone could see him as he came in front of the crowd "STOP" he shouted loudly and clearly "This gathering was legal  but you have now taken steps towards a criminal act, if you do not disperse we will have to take action, anyone who defied this order will be taken to prison." Ryu tried to sound confident and concise, but he was unsure of the mental state of the people in front of him. a man stepped forward "We won't follow that man, he is a child killer, down with Noboru Kaito" the man turned as he finished his sentence and raised his fist, the crowd cheered along with him. Ryu stepped forward so he was within arms reach of the man "You will follow the leader of this village, or you will go to prison. Whatever the man has done or not his position is to be respected. This is not a democracy, you will disperse or there will be consequences" Ryu saw the confidence the man had in his face drop, presumably he only had it because they were a large group. "Okay, okay, we will disperse but this is not over" The man said to Ryu, but he did not feel too much intent behind the words.

The other ninja helped guide the group away from the main paths of the village and people began to split off and the group dwindled in number, once they had all dispersed Ryu and his squad headed back towards the war room. Ryu gave his report to Miyazaki as he appeared to be the senior officer at this point, all the other riots had similarly quietened down. Ryu shared another drink with his former instructor and they chatted for a few minutes about life before Ryu headed back into the main village looking to get some sort of dinner. "A child killer?" Ryu questioned to himself, "Where did they get that from? it seems so specific, almost like they have been fed that information, maybe I should talk to Miyazaki about it" Ryu could not shake the feeling he had earlier, although the riots were quelled the air of the village was still the same, Ryu turned and headed back towards the Raikage building.

WC:910
TWC: 3007

Claiming +30 Ap, +6100 ryo, 1875/1875 for Sacred Spear A, 750/750 for Bull Rush C both at 25% discount for max stats.  375/8000 for Earth element 
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:48 am