Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Leading the People [Suna Travel Topic] Empty Leading the People [Suna Travel Topic]

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:58 am
Entering Konoha from this topic using Kamui: An Altered Proposal [P - Ita] (forumotion.com)

The space and time above the roof of the Hokage’s chamber would begin to distort. The anomaly began with a small black dot that would grow into a swirling animation and out from it came a male with crimson eyes and black hair. His skin complexion was light, and his clothing was dark. Around his body was a charcoal-colored cloak that shielded the remainder of his belongings that he carried on his person. The boy’s body would become intangible, his feet slipping through the room of the building into the main office with ease. The boy’s body became tangible once more as his eyes laid upon an empty desk. He was the only one in the room and he quickly made his way over to the desk and took a seat.

Ita took a deep breath as he staired at the space in front of him beyond the desk. It was a hallow gaze. Last time he had been in this room he had been surrounded by multiple generations of Hokage. The time before that his hand had been laying separated on the ground and his blood sinking into the wooded floor panels. There were no longer stains of blood on the floor and there was not a single Hokage in sight. Coming back to reality, the boy opened a compartment of the desk and retrieved a piece of paper and a pen. Laying the paper flat against the desk, the Uchiha grasped the pen in his dominant hand. He thought for a moment, pondering what to write.

Citizens of Konohagakure,

I am pleased to announce that Konohagakure and Sunagakure have formed an alliance. The Kazegakure has generously offered our villages citizens a safe place to regain our spirits as we prepare our shinobi forces to reclaim our freedom from the invading nation of Kiragakure. I understand that what I am asking you to do is not easy, but if we are to restore peace to our village once more, we must rise to the occasion and fight for our freedom before it is too late. There will not be consequences for those who choose to stay behind, but for those who are willing to fight for our freedom, we shall be departing from the village gates, at sunrise, in three days’ time.

May the Will of Fire burn forever in your hearts.

Hokage

Ita finished composing the best motivational speech he could as he folded the letter up and placed it inside of an envelope before sealing it. Although he was not the Hokage, he knew that it would be difficult to convince the people of the village to travel to unknown lands, so he did not hesitate when signing his name. He picked the letter up and made his way to the panel of windows that lined the wall behind the desk. With his off hand, he would bite his thumb and then proceed to perform a summoning seal. In a puff of white smoke, a black bird would appear. The bird flapped its wings a few times and let out a ‘squawk’ before landing and perching on the windowsill in front of him. “It’s been a while Ita!”, the bird said in a nasally voice.  The bird picked its feathers. “What can I do for you?”

“Toru” The Uchiha addressed the bird by his name, “I need you to get this letter out to all of the villagers. Can you do that for me? I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t extremely important.” The bird tilted his head for a moment taking in how long it might take him to perform such a task. “Okay Ita, just because you asked nicely. Just give me a few hours.” The bird snatched the letter from the boy’s hand with his claws and flew through the open window in front of them. Midflight, the bird would begin to split into multiple other crows, each carrying a letter of their own. This process would repeat until the bird figured enough crows had been created to cover the population of the village.

Summon:
Toru
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Leading the People [Suna Travel Topic] Empty Re: Leading the People [Suna Travel Topic]

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:07 pm
With a feeling of disillusion it was hard for Goto to hide his disappointment as he exited the room that was supposed to be the Hokage Chambers. From the start it had been a fool's errand to expect much from his visit, any high hopes were quickly tucked away the moment he noticed the current state of his village, Konohagakure. Regardless of his rather young age, the silver haired Senju had always been a pride individual, even leaning close to arrogant. It was because of that exact same reason the Senju had so much trouble accepting the situation he, and many others with him, were in. 

Perhaps the biggest part of his frustration could be found in the fact that those who were able to make a change decided not to, or worse, ran away. Abandoning their village when they were needed the most, leaving the young and inexperienced ones like Goto to take care of their home the best way they could. As if they expected the new generation to clean up the mistakes from the previous one. The same people the younger shinobi should have been able to turn to for advice, to lend them strength and lead them forwards to a better future. But instead they decided to turn away, away from Konohagakure after allowing their home to fall in a state unworthy of its name.

Just as he was about to return home Goto could feel another presence close to him and although faint, it was still enough for the boy to wonder what just happened. Turning around to see what was going on the silver haired noticed a flock of crows flying out of the Hokage Chambers' windows. "I don't remember them being open earlier" he spoke under his breath, recalling the time he was in there moments ago. Still confused with everything taking place, Goto noticed one of the birds flew closer and approached him. It was at that time the young shinobi saw each one of them was carrying a letter between their claws, making the situation even stranger than it already was.

Stretching out his left arm for the crow to land on he then carefully took the letter before reading it. "What's that you got there little fellow?" Soon after its task had been completed the bird suddenly disappeared, leaving the Senju behind. A sudden spark lighted up inside the young boy after finishing the message hidden in the letter, urging him to return to where he came from. "Could it be?" Hurrying back to the Hokage Chambers, sure of his feeling he was no longer alone, Goto arrived in front of the door he exited earlier that day. A soft breeze coming from underneath, one that wasn't there the first time, indicated someone had indeed entered the room not that long after he had done so himself.

His curiosity cleary got the better of him, which explained why he forgot to knock, making him finally enter the chambers once more. Upon walking into the room Goto noticed an individual stood there, all dressed in some hues of black. "I take it you're the one who wrote this letter?" the silver haired shinobi asked as he showed the piece of paper in his hand, all the while walking closer towards the man until only about two meters separated them. The entire time he didn't feel any hostility coming from the man who took on the title of Hokage as could be seen in the letter.

"Although hard to believe, if what you wrote is true I hereby pledge my allegiance and will follow you to Sunagakure". After he was done talking Goto kneeled and bowed, declaring his loyalty. 

(WC: 617)
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure

Leading the People [Suna Travel Topic] Empty Re: Leading the People [Suna Travel Topic]

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:36 pm
It was a clear day as he sat up in his bed. The last mission he was on. Pretty much ended up with him almost dying. But at last he was saved. As he was sitting in the bed. He would lay back down. As he was much too sleepy to even think right. An alert claim in today. Saying the next exams was coming up. Just his luck he needed to upgrade on his justu list. Or well he would be a sitting duck. Flow would smile as he was thinking this. Soon enough after about another hour in bed he would start his day. Trying to stay clear headed as he went about his day. Flow would hear up to head out. After getting fresh. Looking on he would start to walk around his town. There he would pass the park and see a bench. Lucky him he would think. 

As he sat down on it. Flow would then look up at the clouds and he started to smile. It was as if the heavens was smiling down on him. He would then activate his brain cells as he started to think. "These exams should I even go? I could use it no freaking doubt. But still it is such a big problem. I need to train and everything. My justu would get me no where. I truly need to start training more. Hopefully I make it there and back. As this will be a hard thing to do." He would be thinking this as he held his ninja star in his hand. He truly wanted to mame it there in one peace. But only the heavens would tell such a thing. Looking on he would lay down on the park bench he was sitting on. As he would say "Cloud Style huh?"

Soon after a while he would make it to the gate. Looking around he would be ready to leave. As he stated. "Ghost Sarutobi reporting for war."
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:09 am
Toru proved to be effective at completing the mission Ita had assigned him. The Uchiha gazed out the window as the sky would be blacked out by countless crows tasked with informing the village of the new alliance and departure of those willing to fight to protect their village. The sight alone would be an anomaly to most, but he was more curious to see how the citizens would respond to the message.

It wasn’t long before Ita sensed a chakra signature nearing in on his location. He figured the sight of birds flooding out from the Hokage’s chambers was more than enough to gain the attention of at least one person. The door of the chamber swung opened abruptly and Ita turned his crimson eyes to the doorway in a calm, but intrigued manner. A tall boy with silver hair and blue eyes that looked like sapphires would enter the room. After looking him over once, Ita’s eyes would then dart to the letter in his hand, picking up on a clue as to why he was here. The stranger approached him in a nonthreatening manner and once two meters away, he would pledge his allegiance to the cause and bow.

This action would cause the Uchiha to smile uncharacteristically. “No need to bow, please.” The Uchiha would say to him, waiting for him to raise so that he could look him in the eyes. “It is brave of you to come here.” Ita would now straighten his posture and move from the window seal towards him so that they were only about a meter away from each other. “I can’t guarantee you’re safety, but if we are going to win this battle, then we are going to need all the help we can get. My name is Ita Uchiha, and I am a Jounin of this village. If you are willing to risk your life for your village, then grab my hand now, it’s time to go.” Ita would then extend an open left hand towards the sapphire eyed boy, giving him one last chance to rethink his decision.

Ita would give the boy 30 seconds to make his decision. If he took a hold of Ita’s hand, his body would be overcome with a strange feeling as the time and space around their bodies would become distorted by a swirling animation. The two Leaf shinobi would be quickly sucked up into the the jutsu’s point of origin which was Ita’s left sharingan. They would then be spit out at a new location which wasn’t too far from their starting point. The pair would now be at the gates of the village.  

Only one other person was brave enough to join them in their journey to Sunagakure. This shinobi’s name was ‘Ghost Sarutobi’ and he was also ready to lay his life down. Not wanting to waste any more time, Ita would verify their identities and then motion a hand towards each of the shinobi in front of him. “One more time,” He’d say, his eyes falling upon the tall silver haired boy before turning to both of them, “Take my hand Goto Senju, Ghost Sarutobi, and together we will travel to the land of Sunagakure where we will train with the purpose of liberating our village.” Ita’s voice was valiant and his eyes bright with determination. “The first Hokage of our village was a Senju, the third a Sarutobi. Today you make your ancestors proud.”

Without any further conversation, a swirling animation would engulf the group and transport them from the cool and mild climate of the forest to the dry heat of the desert.

Twc: 1302
[Potential Exit, Teleport Ghost/Goto to Suna Gates using Kamui: Left Eye]

26 Bonus AP = 112 Total Bonus AP
[1,302/2500] Bull-Rush D,C Rank Completed
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:20 pm
Goto would slowly begin to regain his posture, standing up proudly befitting of a Konohagakure shinobi. "I would not have come here if I wasn't ready to risk my life". The silver haired Senju didn't want someone to keep him safe, what he did need were people willing to fight together with him, for the sake of the village. The young boy suddenly remembered a quote he read a while ago in one of the many books in the library, one the current situation would fit and call for. "If not now then when, if not us then who?" Far too long had they stood still, no progress being made. Accepting the grave situation they were in without trying to fight back, but no longer.

He didn't need to think more than 30 seconds before making a decision, his mind completely being made up. "I'm ready" Goto proclaimed, his voice full of confidence as he accepted Ita's hand before his body started to be overcome with a strange feeling, witnessing how both time and space became distorted around the two of them. "So this is Space/Time" the young Senju spoke under his breath, he himself slowly beginning to test those same waters regarding the art of manipulating the things around him. Before he even knew, the Uchiha and the Senju had ended up at the village gates of Konohagakure.

Upon their arrival at the new location, Goto noticed they weren't the only ones who had decided to answer the Jounin's call. Perhaps there was hope after all. The silver haired Genin quickly introduced himself, giving his fellow shinobi his name before preparing himself for what was to come once more. Regardless of being above average when it came to the art of space and time, he was more than aware he still had to get used to the feeling teleportation brought with itself. He would listen attentively to Ita's words once more, allowing the Uchiha Jounin to explain everything, an additional speech in tow.

"I've always had a special love for history, but now it is time to start and write my own chapter". Assuming nothing else was stopping them from leaving the young shinobi allowed himself to experience the same strange feeling once more, temporarily exiting Konohagakure to return stronger than before.

(Exit with Ita and the others through Kamui)

(TWC: 1000)
Claims:
- 1000 towards Nativity of a World of Trees
- 2 stats, bringing me to max stats

Fu likes this post

Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:40 pm
Flow would look on as everyone who was brave enough came forward. Yet he looked to see so few. But at last it was what it was. Most people tend to tuck tail in run. But he was glad that the brave did step in. He would look around as he saw the one thst would be deem hokage. With a smile on his face he would say. "I feel like a baka but I am here to free our village." As he would be teleported away with the remaining two. Flow would hold his right eye. As he was feeling as if. The time was right to do what he always wanted to do. Looking on he would feel a bit strange as he saw the effect of such a justu get taking in. "I wonder what amazing skill will mines bring me?" He would say that in a low tone voice. 

Wc 486

Putting 3 stats to chaka and 1 to vigor

Adding the wc to
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44973-great-fireball-v7

C rank bring total to 850/1000
Kaibuku Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:52 am
Kaibuku returned to his family compound from a long day, where he had been on a mission with a chuunin and two other genin. The mission itself had not been taxing, but there had been a lot of travel and a lot of waiting around, mentally tiring out Kai. When he arrived home his father sat on the front porch of their home "Kai, I have been waiting for you, a decision has been made within the clan and the village as a whole". Hisashi, Kai's father rose to his feet and closed the gap between the two "War is likely, some of the younger generations are travelling with the deputy Kage on a training mission. I have decided that you will represent our family, who fully support the annexe of Konoha from Kiri, in this matter". He put his hand on the shoulder of Kai "I know you will make me and your mother proud, but make no mistake this will be hard, and the road will be long. This is short notice but they leave in the morning, you are to assemble at the village gates and travel with them". 

Kai spent the evening with his parents having a family meal and then playing some board games, afterwards he packed his bag for the travel and went to sleep. The next morning he travelled to the gates of the village and met up with the other in preparation for travelling to Suna. Kai had only his wits and a single duffle bag.

WC:254
Exit with teleport

Claiming +2 Vigor, 250/250 for Fire Release: Fire Stream
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:16 pm
All 4 are approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum