Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Cleanup the Workshop - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleanup the Workshop

Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:47 am
Ishi listened intently to the words that Gojo had been saying, intrigued by the fact that he wanted to work on honing his innate talents before focusing on something outside of that. He had felt that in some small way because he had just recently found that he had an innate clan ability. His father and elder brother never had shown signs of having a bloodline of any type so he merely assumed that too would be the case for him. Yet after his "awakening" as his other side referred to it as, Ishi had been working hard on trying to train in it and make it stronger even if he didn't fully understand it. As the two continued to put the ninja weapons away, Ishi would respond to his first comment before moving onward," I get that...I mean it wasn't too recent that I awakened into my own bloodline...and i think i'm the only one in my family with it so it has been sort of hard trying to train it and grow with it...but I have been making some developments that are making me quite happy. Give it some time and we can be the strongest the Leaf has to offer. Me, you and...Specter," there was a small chuckle that came from his lips as he thought of the trio being the next Sannin or better. Given the three worked really well together it wouldn't be a stretch but only time would tell if that would come into fruition or not. As he walked around with Gojo he would see if anyone would need help, but seeing as everyone had everything under control he would follow his friend out and return back to the village. This has been one busy week for all of the shinobi that came out.

WC: 300
TWC: 816

Claims:
8 Stats
816 words toward Shade Clone
C Rank Jutsu Ticket
40 AP
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:30 pm
With a rush of luck or should I say brush Flow would be done. As be looked on he had completely finished off the painting of the back end of the work shop. How happy this made him. As it wasn't nothing better then ending a hard day of work. As he looked on he would smile to himself. As he took a shovel. Next he would walk towards the trees and start tod hit them with it. He did this as a way to clear the ice that froze over the tree leaves. Flow would smile as he looked on it was time to end this silly dream he was in as he looked on. He would take out his shovel and walk back to his flesh painted wall. Looking on the ice was on the edges of the gutter. It was as simply put as that. Now he had to finish that up as well. Flow would look on and smile.

As he started to climb up the letter yet again. He would look on and start to hack at the ice. Slowly but surely it would take him to break all of the ice and he was bout done in a hour or so. At the end of it all he was well ready and prepared to say the least. As it was time to head home or wake up either way. He wanted to get out of here as ot seemed all these little guys do is work on this and work on that. It was as if they did not know how to have fun. Or was it so much so that this was what they call having fun. It would not come to a shock if everyone ended up him long this Christmas Kage.

Twc 875

Claiming 
40 Ap, C Rank Jutsu Ticket

Adding 8 chakra stats and the 875 wc going to
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46199-shariganyeti-reflection-v7#359554

And using my C rank justu ticket for
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46338-v7-phoenix-flower#360458
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 9100

Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:43 pm
Azumi seemed to attract a crowd with the current action that she made with the senbon. It seemed that they appeared to be somewhat impressed by the action that she made. It was strange to receive attention for something that came so naturally to her and it caused a shade of red to burn upon her cheeks. They were likely impressed because she was able to move the weapons quicker than simply bringing them over to the pile with the rest of the weapons. Her current method was not only flashier but she was able to move the weapons in a higher volume with half of the speed of the original weapon. Deciding to repeat the process, Azumi would take the shuriken on the other workbench into both of her hands. Her Sharingan still active, Azumi would mimic her previous action by launching one barrage of the metal shuriken from her hand. While her dojutsu tracked their trajectory, Azumi would launch the second set of the shuriken from her palm to meet the trajectory of the other round. With another clink, the shuriken would meet each other and would end up colliding to crash back towards the pile of the rest of the shuriken.

With a satisfied smile, the surrounding workers of the workshops eyes widened as they saw the action that she did. Pausing for a moment, she tried to ignore their stares as the anxiety regarding all of the attention was enough to make her want to hide herself and bury herself ten feet under the ground. Her attention would be captured by one of the only workers who did not show her any attention. Deciding to use them as a means to escape the current spotlight, Azumi walked towards the other worker hoping to explore his expression. When Azumi finally reached him, she would tap him on the shoulder softly. “Is….is everything alright?” The girl said softly, meeting the gaze of the worker. He would sigh before speaking. “This is my first holiday without my family…” He explained, tugging at her heartstrings due to her being in a similar predicament. She too would have been alone for the first time in her life. Azumi could relate to his emotion and the feelings that he felt. Uncharacteristically, she extended a hand to place on his shoulder. The girl did not exactly know how to articulate her words to help him. However, it seemed that this action was a positive one as the worker smiled in response to her touch. Perhaps her purpose for being there was more than just cosmetic.

Word Count:

Claims:

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum: