Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 352950

Cleanup the Workshop Empty Cleanup the Workshop

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:19 pm
Mission specs:

Another day, another holiday mission in the Land of Iron. This time the young Senju found himself in front of the Hollykage's workshop. According to the note he received earlier that day it was where all of the wonderful weapons and wares for ninjas to use all over the world were made. Goto himself wasn't one to use said materials, but the fact that those items were of utmost importance in the shinobi world was undeniable. The silver haired teenager preferred mastering his craft, the ninjutsu he inherited from his mother's side and the one his clan was so famous for. Wood Release. Although the boy was still at the start of his shinobi career, he knew without a doubt the advanced elemental release he possessed would become extremely powerful when used right.

Anyway, having arrived at the place Goto went over the details once more before he could start with the mission. If he remembered right he was supposed to help clean the workshop, organize the ninja tools and give the outside of the workshop a new coat of paint. Considering the time of year only bright red would do. Quite the handful if you'd ask him. Luckily for the young Senju he wasn't the only one responsible for the job as there were a couple of workers around. Preparing himself to begin with the task at hand, Goto wondered if he would run into someone he'd know. 

(WC: 239)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 71500

Cleanup the Workshop Empty Re: Cleanup the Workshop

Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:54 pm
"And here we are once more. I think I am going to be getting used to being in the Land of Iron from now on...I wonder if my sister would like to move out here. Sure its cold out here but the scenery is...nah never mind i think she would just want to stay in Konoha...Less snow and we already have a house there!," he'd of course be talking to himself, the voice that he occasionally hears was as silent as ever. He was starting to get used to it, but when it did speak it was usually loud and stern. Kind of like a father-figure...or an over-bearing big brother. As he walked over toward the shop he saw the back of quite the familiar head. It was either coincidence or just luck that he would be paired with a familiar face. Walking to the left side of the person he would look at the workshop and smile," Seems we are being paired together again for another mission huh? Though this one is probably more straightforward than handing out cookies eh?," he'd smile as he looked over toward Gojo's direction. Whatever the male would say he'd give a few nods before looking back to the shop. While the Hollykage wanted a bunch of ninja to clean it while he had helpers was beyond him, but surely it would be a fun experience since he was doing it with a friend.

WC: 240
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:36 pm
Now again was he back at the Hollykage field of operation. But this time he was to help out around the work shop. He was task with helping clean out the tool sheds. A job in which he found no joy in what's so ever. As as he looked around all he could see was a little helper people smiling and singing about. Flow waa said to be here with others but he did not met em yet. But one thing for sure was he was truly tried of this place. The singing the happiness even when working was all for the birds. But Flow was still chill about as he walked out of the place he would look on to do his next job. This time he was set to paint the out side to which he would roll his eyes in doing so. As he did not know how to paint. 

But he would try it today. As he went to the tables to pick up the paint. He would put on the painter jump suit. This was to protect his his clothes from getting paint on them. Flow would look on ad he went outside to do what he had to do. As a few lil guys went out thier way to show him which side he was to focus on. He would be shocked to see them have hik work on the back. What a pain this was going to be. But at last he would stare at the back of the work shop. It was a lot bigger outside for some odd reason.

Wc268
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 9100

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:26 pm
Azumi found herself summoned by the Hollykage once again. After completing several missions on behalf she found that he was at least somewhat reliable. After all, she had gotten properly compensated for all of the missions that she undertook so she was still inclined to complete the missions she was assigned. Furthermore, the missions seemed to get her more in the spirit of a holiday that would be an otherwise difficult time. This time in her life was unprecedented. After all, she had been thrust into a world she could barely recognize. This did not refer to her recent entry into the world of ninja but a world without her parents who had shaped the world around her. All of her perceptions of not only the Leaf Village but the world as a whole had come from them and now she needed to reshape it on her own and create a world of her own creation. 

This was quite the daunting task in comparison to the one assigned to her by the Hollykage. In fact, cleaning up the workshop had been quite a good distraction. Azumi would look around the surrounding workshop, the decorations and bright twinkly lights raising her spirits quite easily. Walking further into the workshop, Azumi would notice the various ninja tools in disarray. Leaning over to one of the benches, Azumi would begin to organize the weapons. Taking the hilts of many kunai within her palm as she began to move them to where the other kunai seemed to be for the most part. Next, she would move towards the senbon, leaving the shuriken in place as she made a mental note to make that their permanent location. Despite this being somewhat tedious, the girl knew that she would not have the patience to paint the workshop so instead she would clean the surrounding area.

Word Count:
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:05 am
Goto was about to start organizing the ninja tools by type when he heard a familiar voice to the left of him. "Ah, Ishi. Glad to see you my friend. Yes indeed, this one seems to be a little different than the last one" he'd reply with a genuine smile. It was indeed the case that the two of them had been paired up together by the Hollykage quite often. Perhaps the man, or woman, you never know, behind all of this figured work would get done better and faster if done by friends and people who had chemistry with each other. As time passed more and more people started showing up to help. 

Collecting the various ninja tools, placing them in front of him, the young Senju began organizing the kunai, shuriken, senbon and whatnot, dividing them all by type. Grabbing one of the many kunai, Goto started playing around with the piece of metal between his fingers, carelessly moving it around without cutting himself. Keeping himself busy, playful or serious depending on who would be watching, all the while looking around in case he'd notice something or someone interesting. By that time, Goto had been joined by a kunoichi who was carrying out the same job as he did. The young woman, unbeknownst to the silver haired, all the more reason for him to remain silent. He wasn't the type to start a conversation, he would simply observe his surroundings, keeping note of what was going on around him.

(WC: 251, TWC: 490)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 71500

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:44 pm
His smile never wavered as he looked around for a moment," I don't know what he was thinking about having ninja going into his workshop and clean but you know what who am I to complain? Let's go ahead and get to it!," he would exclaim as he went into the shop and his mind was blown. He had never seen anything like this before and was certainly surprised by the fact that this huge shop even existed. Before he even got around to cleaning anything he did a few once overs of everything in the vicinity. While Gojo had went over toward a certain side, Ishi had been making mental notes of what to start with first. While they were just straightening the ninja tools and taking care of the outside, he couldn't help but feel like he could do more...so he might have to be a little extra. First he would go ahead and help Gojo straighten the ninja tools, making sure that he was staying out of the other males way," Do you like ninja tools? I mean I haven't been using any lately and i am only proficient i...Maybe Kunai and the Senbon but i'm always down to learn more," to prove his point he would begin to twirl a senbon between his fingers much like how Gojo was as well. Without looking however he threw the Senbon in a way that would make it bounce off of the wall and into the proper senbon box. He would begin to continually do this with each Senbon that he came by, letting Gojo take care of the others until he had been done.

WC:276
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure

Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:39 am
As he looked on he would have a frown on his face. Just thinking of how was this a fun thing to do. It wasn't the fact he had to paint a wall. But the thing was well over twenty feet and well it was cold outside. Flow would grab the paint can and use its opener. The he would open it up as he let go of the paint opener. Next he would take his paint brush and walk up to the wall. The back of the work shop would be the one people would go to view true art. Or so that is what the Hollykage said the other day. He would smile as he looked on. Flow would start to get in the Christmas mood as he started to paint. It was well indeed a good thing for him. As ot gave him time to relax his worried mind and on top of that. Time to not use his eyes. 

As he just sis what not many of his clan members could do. Flow would look on as he smiled yet again. As the paint brushes against the wall. It was all right for once. " Maybe this year will not be so bad to say the least. I will try to enjoy myself." As he took his time about two hours would pass until he was nearly done. As he was only half way done. He would look on and dip the brush inside the tug of paint and start paint yet again. 

Wc575
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 9100

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:51 pm
“This has to be some kind of divine punishment”

Azumi said to herself quietly as she became quite fatigued by just organizing the senbon before her. Different from other ninja tools, they were quite cumbersome to get a grip on in large numbers. As she walked back and forth from their original places she noticed that there were multiple that continued to fall from her hand. Narrowing her eyes, Azumi would look toward the weapons that fell to the ground. Annoyance was clear on her face as she knelt down to pick up the senbon that fell from her hand. Azumi was beginning to wonder what the entire point of this was. After all, the Hollykage could have likely just cleaned this up himself. However, if he had the means to hire the services of various ninja, he had to be affluent or dumb with his money at least. Azumi supposed that she could not necessarily be upset with the man considering that she would be fully compensated for the mission. Moreover, she had been on much more difficult missions for less play so she figured that this Hollykage was being a bit festive for the holidays. Her face fell somewhat, reminded again of the reason for her deep sadness. Hoping to extinguish this feeling, Azumi would refocus her attention towards the various weapons.

This sadness was quickly replaced by annoyance again as another senbon fell from her hands. Overwhelmed with her frustration, Azumi would take two clumps of senbon into her hands and face the direction of the other batch of senbon. Azumi used one of the clumps in her hand and launched them in the direction of the rest of the senbon. Activating her Sharingan, the direction of the senbon slowed enough for her to anticipate their final destination. Azumi would launch another set of the senbon to collide with the first group. With a clink, all of the senbon would be launched downwards back into the other pile of them. 

Word Count:
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:49 am
The two boys continued straightening the ninja tools, dividing them into each single type before placing them in their respective boxes. Kunai in the left, shuriken in the right one and finally the senbon in the middle. "There are many things I like, ninja tools not being one of them I'm afraid" Goto would reply with a smile. The Senju never felt the need to truly practice in those arts, back at the academy it all came pretty natural to him. Without hardly even trying he was always amongst the better ones when it came to the usage of ninja tools. "Don't get me wrong, I admit they have their value and of course I acknowledge their necessity, but I suppose you could say I prefer to focus on improving my ninjutsu and master my clan's element". Similar to the silver haired, Ishi mentioned not using them as much as he would liked. "Only more room for improvement" and with that Goto finished the last of his pile.

Looking around for something else to do, the silver haired boy decided to grab some boxes in order to put them away. After all, he remembered cleaning was also part of the mission. Once the room looked a little more organized, the young Senju decided to check on the outside and see how far the painters were getting along. "Ishi, want to come with?" Assuming his friend had finished his part of the work Goto would get ready to move. "Careful with those senbon" the silver haired smiled at the kunoichi before finally going outside. As he was standing in front of the workshop, Goto noticed they were about to finish up there as well. "Looks like you got everything under control" the silver haired would say to the boy dealing with the painting. A sign for Goto to say his goodbyes to his friend and return home, hoping the Hollykage would be happy with the result.

(Exit)

(TWC: 815)
Claims:
- 500/500 Chakra Flare
- Mission rewards (4000 ryo, C-Rank Jutsu Ticket)
- Using said jutsu ticket on Moving Earth Core
- 8 stats
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds