Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

I Just Wanna Fly! (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Just Wanna Fly! (P)

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:20 am
Akki maybe an airhead, but even she knew the answer to these statements, it was drilled in their heads before becoming Shinobi. She had to be forward and honest to Yen, he deserves it, and it is respectful.
"Lord Yensung, I need to be clear and honest." Akki hates saying this because she felt bad. She bit her lip before continuing," as a shinobi your loyalty is to your village and no matter what you have to protect it. I love konoha, but sir I would like to train and be with the rest of my team. I won't be a deserter, I promise you." Akki felt a burning sting in her heart. She was raised in Konoha and when she leaves she will be protecting another village. It would be off, but she could do it.
"I want to be part of that village, I can't betray a village I want to be a part of like that. You taught me better than that. I am sorry sir!" Akki looked down away from Yen truly hurt.
((1377))
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:29 am
She was being honest he could detect that. It was desire,but she did not answer his question. Perhaps she did not hear him and knew much better than that. He was still not pleased.

"Akki yes you desire to train with them. But you never answered my question."

Yen stated flatly he was pacient perhaps he needed to be blunt.

" if you had a choice. Who are you more loyal to. Konoha, or team fuku?"

A simple question which he will know if she tried to continue skating around his questions. This was the danger. It was what got her in trouble time and time again. Constantly wanting to just go and do what is right. Innocent and naive. Something he admired, but was not called for. Shinobi got the job done,and did the duty asked. His next question wad just as simple.

"If team fuku decided to abbandon konoha will you follow them? If miz told you to leave konoha behind will you follow?"

Yen asked his voice was calm but he was not pleased at all. This could determine everything so lying was not in her favor at all.

"Tell the truth akki. Do you understand the punishment for lying and abandoning konoha?"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:26 am
Akki looked at Yen sternly. She knew the answer to this question. She looked Yen in the eyes and spoke sternly!
“I would never, defect or leave my village! No matter what members of my team did! I don’t care if it is Miz or Prim who leave, I won’t!” Akki assured him. “This is why I came to you to go through the proper channels. There is no sense in leaving abruptly and sneaking out. You yourself taught me that. I learned it in the Academy, and when I was trained! My job is to protect a village, I can’t protect it if I leave!” Akki assured him. She was certain that was the right answer and it came straight from her heart. She meant every single word she had said to Yensung. “I assure you I am as loyal as they come!” Akki added. And she meant every word she said.
((1530))
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:46 am
Yen fianally smiled. He was breaking through the childish naievity that akki normally posessed and it was good. A glimmer of hope in the distance. Which by itself proved that one of them showed loyalty.

"So then you now understand that if the others defect. You will have to either convince them, or force them back in. Akki loyalties to a home speaks well,but if they do not listen you must make them. One way or another."

Yen stated as he took akki's stern gaze with no effect. He was not intimidated but spoke up.

"Do jot look at me that way. This is your job, and before i even let you leave,or any shinobi leave i must make sure they understand their duty. But for this and to make sure they understand my message and the duty. No letters are being sent to them. If they are you will be detained. I will send a segment of shinobi along with you to further enforce the point. Am i clear?"

Yen stated as he gazed at the girl and sighed.

"If we are going to allow you to train with them. Best they know i mean buisness. Konoha lost to kiri,and i will not allow sephora, or any one else to dare manipulate, or run my home down. And if i must i will have such threats eliminated."

Yen stated his voice going ice cold as he hated embracing that darkness within him,but he needed to. It was his duty and job. Both good, and bad.

"These files will be composed of your information, and theirs,both a special status given. In a few days i will summon you here andyour squad will be assimulated. You are to await and train. Am i understood? Akki? If a single letter goes out it will be intercepted, and they will be screened and checked upon released. From the village."
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:56 pm
Akki nodded her head and acknowledged Yen. She knew this was her opportunity to go to Volcano. “I will go train now.” Akki said as she left Yens office!

Exit
1560 words
claiming =15 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum