Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genjutsu on your Sensei (FLASHBACK) Empty Genjutsu on your Sensei (FLASHBACK)

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:44 pm
It was the last day of Kamari Uchiha’s second year in the Academy, and he was sitting around bored. His sensei, Okami Uchiha, was giving a boring theoretical lecture on the usage of Genjutsu. This was especially boring for him because his mom taught him Genjutsu at home. He flashed back to the night prior.
*flashback within a flashback*
Kamari’s mom pulled him out of bed while he was still taking a power nap after school.
“Mooooom!!!,” Kamari complained. He did not like being woken up.
“No whining, Kamari,” his mom snapped. “I’m gonna teach you a new Genjutsu today and if you get it right the first time I’ll let you use it on Okami-sensei.”
Kamari’s demeanor completely changed. His eyes got as wide as those of a kid in a candy store.
He grabbed his mom by the hand and pulled her outside.
“TEACH ME!!!,” he demanded.
Kamari’s mom pointed a finger at him and placed him under the new Genjutsu. He was immediately surrounded by all nine tailed beasts, ready to attack. He could feel their breath on him. It all seemed so real. Just as they lunges at him, Kamari’s mom dispelled it.
“It’s called Ephemeral,” she explained. “Makes someone see, hear, and feel whatever you want. Even pain.”
“Whoa!!!,” Kamari commented.
After they went over the hand signs and chakra motions, Kamari decided to test it out. He got it right the first time, making his mom see the same illusion she had placed him in.
“Be a little more creative when you use it on Okami,” Kamari’s mom said. “I have an idea for you.”
Kamari’s mom whispered something in his ear and he grinned mischievously.
*double flashback end*
Kamari raised his hand in class just as Okami-sensei brought up Ephemeral.
“Yes, Kamari?,” Okami-sensei asked.
Kamari pointed at him and used the technique.
“You mean like this?”
“What the..”
Okami-sensei could not finish as he saw a flash of lighting and heard the unmistakable sound of a Chidori, followed by indescribable pain in his butt. He collapsed to the floor screaming in pain.
“What did you make him see!?,” a shaggy Inuzuka boy asked Kamari from behind.
“1,000 Years of Death,” Kamari smirked. “With a Chidori.”
Needless to say, Kamari made many friends that day, and his mom helped him get out of detention. His dad, however was not too happy. This was one along the long line of many Genjutsu incidents that eventually resulted in his parents turning on each other.
WC 418
Claim: Put the 418 towards Ephemeral and put 1082 words stored up from other posts to finish it.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Genjutsu on your Sensei (FLASHBACK) Empty Re: Genjutsu on your Sensei (FLASHBACK)

Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:22 pm
Can you link me the other post? Also, you can claim stats for this.
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Genjutsu on your Sensei (FLASHBACK) Empty Re: Genjutsu on your Sensei (FLASHBACK)

Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:27 pm
I was just keeping track of my total word count throughout the whole site. I would have to link you to every single post/thread I made so far.
Also I can claim two stat points right?
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:30 am
So I used some words from this http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42937-looking-for-a-genjutsu-teacher-open
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:30 am
And some from this http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42886-konoha-holiday-party-open-to-all
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:20 am
Claim: 2 speed
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:43 am
Going to go ahead and approve.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum