Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mar Byrd
Mar Byrd
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 29000

Sing Your Heart Out (Solo, mission) Empty Sing Your Heart Out (Solo, mission)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:09 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42159-you-better-not-sing-anything-from-les-mis-d-rank

It took Mar almost five minutes of knocking at the door for someone to let him in. The wind was outrageous outside and it was hard to hear him rapping on the door long after everyone else had come in. “Damn, how are you still alive? Oh, you’re an outsider. Well get in before you catch your death.” The cold outsider said, closing the door with difficulty until Mar suddly reached over to hold it shut. Something was different in the air. Everything seemed warmer. There was a rythm in the wood flooring. Though the entryway was dark, just around the corner in the main hall. There was the sound of music and laughter. 

The server who’d come to awnser the door went back to the bar expecting him to slip back into his room. Meanwhile he was ready to mosey on in as soon as he saw the sign. “Tornado special, Kareoke night. 1,000 ryo reward.” The only thing that gave him pause was the idea of his performance. So before making himself known he nibbled his finger and summoned his best pall. “Nectar!” He brightly exclaimed as his palm sized friend did a flip and chirped his praise. “I haven’t seen you forever, I thought you abandoned me for a gym membership.” Mar laughed, grabbing him with a burly hand before whispering 

“I called you here so we can give these folks a show, follow my lead and you’re welcome to join me for a sleepover.” He offered. Getting an enthusiastic peck from his friend. “Alright, alright… Let’s hit it!”

With a tap of his new shoes he cut off the blues and slipped in faster than Lightning. He slapped a showgirl on the behind while Nextar chirped “Be kind.” And his booming voice was delightening. “If I could, begin to be. Half of what you think of me I could do about anything I could even learn how to loooove.” His shoes tip tapped his hands rose while he wrapped and even the noisiest patreon was sapped. His voice was like midnight his piercing blue eyes quite the site as he hummed along his tune.

“When I see the way you act, wondering when I’m coming back. I could do about anything I could even learn how to looove.” He floated from table to table with blue flame in his hands. When he held a young woman’s hand it tingled with numbness and slipped her into a trance. “Like you…. Love like you…” The pianist matched in a smooth key of F, but when lightning struck there was trouble not of his clef. The lights flickered and dimmed all out of power but Mar was not about to let the mood sour.

With some unseen hand seals he exhaled six balls of Fire, they spread to the edges of the room and got lighter and lighter. Swirling with beauty the crest of his feathered hat, the boys and girls gasped at his special effect and onwards he rapped. “I always thought I might be bad now I’m sure that it’s true cause, I think you’re so good, and I’m nothing like you.” Nectar swirled and drew an applause raising his voice with a righteous cause. “Look at you go, I just adore you I wish that I knew. What makes, you think I’m so special…”

The lights came on just as his flames died, Mar took a bow but “Encore, encore!” They cried. With Nectar on his finger they fluttered to the stage, he flourished his cap as on and on the storm raged. He went on “If I could begin to do, somthing that does right by you I could do about anything I could even learn how to looove.” Nectar landed on his hand and floated his floof, the villagers ate it up while he blew off the roof. Singing “When I see the way you look, shaking at how long it took I would do about anything,... I would even learn how to love- like you.”

The song fluttered to an end “Thank you thank you, I’m Mar Byrd and this is” “Nectar Butterwing!”  The people went nuts. Drunkards were slamming their faces against their table. The ringleader if the contest, a short, middle aged woman with neat black hair in a bun. Tried to call for a vote but was unable to be heard over the group of people shouting the name of what they thought to be a singing parrot of unmatched skill. Shrugging, she tossed the check up on the air in his name. His summon settled down in a small gang of ten year old girls taking shelter from the storm and got pet to hell while Mar happily waited around for ten minutes or so with a drink. Finally his patsy found the strength of will to break free and made his way back on his shoulder. “You realize you’re richer than me now yeah? Want me to help you make an account?” The bird shook his head. “Actually, is Valk have our own banking system, it’s run by this hundred year old crow hybrid named Bobbie Bucks a Plenty and it’s gdp is about what you’d find in a small village like this.” “That’s amazing.” “Yeah, wish it were true.”

They settled down in their room, ready to call it a night while his companion confronted him. “Mar, hie do you feel about me?” The bird asked, fluttering up from his normal nest in Mar’s long hair. “What? Don’t ya have ears? I love the hell out of you big guy.” Mar replied, fluffing a circular pillow for his friend to spend the night on. The Valk settled down, relaxed by the more peaceful noise outside and pulling up a tiny blanket Mar always kept in his pack for in case if he visited. Tucking his head into his wing.

Late, late at night. When the ninja had long since fallen asleep and Nectsr was left just in the company of himself. Thinking about how he felt, and where he was going in life. How these adventures, often life and death would affect him and what he thought about their contract together. He could scarcely get any rest. Nesting instead in the snoring engineers hair again. He looked at how Mar had changed as well in this short time. All the pressure hardening his body like all the weight of the world on a diamond. He promised himself to repay back all that he owed and to show all the loyalty and comradery that his ninja needed. “I love you too Mar.”

(
1,104 words, +3 health, +3 AP, Nectar Butterwing (1,104/2,500)
)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sing Your Heart Out (Solo, mission) Empty Re: Sing Your Heart Out (Solo, mission)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:26 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum