Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
56 Posts - 19%
36 Posts - 12%
24 Posts - 8%
20 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 10600

Ties That Bind Empty Ties That Bind

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:12 pm
Two people would arrive within the throne room of the Fortress of Dawn, both in a coalescence of butterflies comprised entirely of light. One stood just a tad over six feet tall, had tanned skin, white hair that got a bit shaggy in the back and fell down to his shoulders. He was well muscled from his years as a shinobi, and moved with an almost relaxed, fluid grace. A result of his training with weapons. One of his hands was pale white, a single large scar in itself that resulted in a mildly odd appearance. It was one that could probably be resolved by even a moderately good medic. He just never cared enough about it to ask Kenshin to do it when he saw him. Valen Akari, was a nervous man of eighteen. He had just been resurrected from the dead, discovered he had been allowing himself to be coerced by his tenant, Kokuo, the Gobi. The beast was a powerful creature made of chakra itself. It’s malevolence was unmatched except by that of it’s siblings, the rest of the bijuu. Valen himself had done horrible mistakes after he allowed it to speak to him. Always sounding so reasonable, always seeming to have logic, if a cold logic, on it’s side. It had been so easy to listen. The beast hadn’t even needed to work very hard, simply point out it’s thoughts on matters, and watch Valen make mistake after mistake. Now his head was clear, but it was only because he died, and the beast was released.

The beast was nowhere to be scene when Kenshin had effectively taken pity on him, or rather, his companion next to him, and resurrected him from the dead. Such a technique, such power, over the very forces of life and death. It was awe inspiring, frightening, and humbling at the same time. What was he and all of his strength compared to that? He had died, he had failed. The beast that he once housed was gone, and he had a good idea of where it was now.

The woman next to him was simply stunning. Long blonde hair pulled into a tight bun at that moment. Pale skin, the colour of new milk, her own toned body, if nowhere near as strong as his. She was a vision to him, standing a couple of inches over five and a half feet in height and he couldn’t imagine someone so perfect to him. Hikari Namikaze, was a woman he simply didn’t deserve. Not after what he had done. He had killed his own apprentice in cold blood, abandoned his home after robbing it. Returned to persuade others to leave too, and succeeded in a couple of cases. Deaths had been caused that day, needless deaths, that could all be laid at his feet. He was nervous about returning to Hoshigakure, nervous about his reception. He wanted, needed, to atone for his actions. Needed to find those who left and either return them, or take responsibility or his actions, and end the potential threat to the village. Despite all of his mistakes however, despite all he’d done. The woman who’s hand he had yet to let go of seemed to finally return his own feelings for her.

Love, what a strange thing.

Not just feeling it for someone, but knowing it was returned. It was something he had never felt before. He felt whole, content, as if everything would be okay. He wanted to do everything he could to make the woman next to him happy. He knew however, that he deserved none of it. This caused conflict, he wouldn’t leave, he couldn’t. He was simply too selfish, he wanted her to be his, and wanted to be hers. Based on her actions when he was brought back, the feelings were mutual. God how he loved her, how he wanted to do right by her. She had given him so much over the years. She had helped free him from the manipulations of a sentient blade. She had supported him on his path to Deputy Kage, even elected to take the position herself if she needed, at his own request. She was there, even at the end when he had failed to protect even his own life. Yet what had he given her over the time? Pain? Sadness? Despair? Those and more probably. He’d have a lot to make up for, and it was thanks to Kenshin that he would even be able to. Kenshin felt as if the way was clear for them, but Valen had no illusions about that. Even if Kenshin didn’t think so, Valen owed him.

It was at this time, that Valen would take a deep breath, and raise a pale hand up, brushing his lips against the back of it before lowering it, but still not letting go. He didn’t know if he could at this point, he didn’t even want to try. “There’s a lot we need to talk about. I don’t know what you do or do not know. So I suppose it’ll be best if you ask questions and I give answers. First however, I have to ask one myself. Is the Gobi secure?” He would ask, the question was important. Now that he was free of it’s manipulations he wanted to protect Hoshigakure once more. Needed to protect it from outside threats. To be honest, part of the question was from his own subconscious. He felt as if he had been freed from a haze and now his thoughts were clear. He had been named Deputy Kage the same day he had defeated the beast. Now, he instinctively thought like the man he had been. A viable kage candidate, one who knew his questions would be answered. It would take a bit of time for the instincts to dull in that regard. He was effectively a prisoner at this point, she could contain him here, and he knew it. Simply disallow him to leave, and he would be trapped. Her prisoner forever, and part of him knew she should. She might even have no choice in the matter.

WC: 1028
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 12450

Ties That Bind Empty Re: Ties That Bind

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:22 am
To say Hikari was on a roller coaster of emotions right now would of been the understatement of the year.

As she appeared in the throne room of the Fortress of Dawn, she would tightly squeeze the hand of Valen instead of letting go. Casting her gaze over to him to confirm that the Lord of Light was still there, he was with her, this was real. The Lady of light couldn't feel be in a happier place with that in mind, after all these months she had finally reunited with her prince.  However, there was a sour patch into this return. Hikari knew what she had done on the Sunagakure battle field. The Fuinjutsu Mistress of Light knew she had broken her promise yet again to Lord Hayato. But most importantly, she had become a Jinchūriki, a female Jinchūriki, something that she had silently promised to herself, to her future husband, and to Valen she would never do.

She would break her gaze away from Valen, not believing she deserved to even look at him at the moment. Even if he had the help of Kenshin, this was the man who had over come death. The man who had asked to have the five tails sealed into him and spared Hikari that fate, with no idea of how a demonic influence would effect him. He had challenged the four tails all by himself so that the Saint of the Stars could remain safe. He had taken up the mantle of Hogokage at the age of seventeen so that Hikari wasn't forced to. He had killed his own student, Kotetsu, so that he could stop a war from breaking out to keep Hoshigakure and herself safe, becoming the most hated man in the world because of that fact. And how had Hikari repaid him? The Kunochi had ignored Valen's love declaration for her at every possible turn. She tried to weasel out of becoming the Deputy Kage of Hoshigakure. She didn't support Valen when she needed him in battle. When Valen named his old friends Yurei and Damon traitors, it took her months to build up the courage to even try to track them down, and when he he needed her most when he was debating on leaving the village, the deputy was nowhere to be found. She had let the the Akari down, and got everything she deserved as a consequence of that.

So yes, fun time for Hikari.

Hikari would start to guide Valen towards the center of the throne room, eventually coming across the glistening white throne in the center of the room.  As Valen would start to talk, Hikari would gesture for the man to take a seat on the throne, it was the center of her dimension and all chakra ran through this chair. When the woman was alone, the Power of Haven would find this chair to be the most relaxing place in all of Lux Athrena, even more so than any of the bedrooms in the kingdom, the spa house, the gardens, anywhere really. With how much chakra Hikari had lost in the battle of Sunagakure, and the sudden rush of the Gobi's chakra entering her system, Hikari wanted to take a seat at the throne herself. That being said, the weapons master had been the man who had legitmently died and came back from the dead. She had no idea how sick or tiring that could be to a human, and the Alpha wanted to make sure Valen was ok.
Whether or not Valen took the offer to sit in the throne, Hikari would refuse to let go of his hand, squeezing tightly if he even tried to break contact.

"Valen..." Hikari would say softly in response to his question. "This... do we have to talk about this stuff now? It... it isn't really a light conversation to talk about after everything else that had just happened." Assuming Valen pushed her for answers, the girl would find a single tear escape from her remaining Golden Eye. Closing her eyes  for a second the girl would reopoen them, the normal colors of her eyes replaced with a deep demonic dark red color. At the same time, the woman would open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue, reveling the eight symbol seal that binded the beast to her on the back of her tongue, to far back for the average person to notice unless they were looking for the seal.

After waiting a moment, Hikari would let her tongue retreat back into her mouth and close it, allowing her eyes to return to normal.  "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done that. I know. I should of tried to let the five tails flee into the wild, like we told Lord First. But we were on the battlefield, and I doubt Konoha and Kiri was just going to let a bijuu walk free. On top of that, I was scared of civilian casualties. We were right out side of a large city. I don't know what would have happened if I just allowed the Gobi to attempt to escape. So...." The Blonde's voice would start to fade out, letting the silence speak louder than the words she would have spoken.

Hikari's voice would remain quiet for a few seconds, before continuing.   "Valen.... I... I... I don't know if I made the right call or not doing this. It was to big to fit into my portal so I couldn't of had it escape through there. I don't think I could of teleported it safely anywhere. No one was in sight, but we were on a battle field after all and I had no idea when or where the next attack would come from. I was the only living person around at the time, so I couldn't place it in someone else. So... did... do you think I did the right thing Valen?"  

Hikari would hold her breath in anticipation of hearing what Valen thought, she needed something, someone to comfort her and tell her that she made the right call. And more importantly, she needed to know that the dark prince didn't hate her for breaking her promise once again to the Akari's mentor.

WC: 1045

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm
Leading him toward the throne Valen would decline to sit upon the throne itself. He felt fine, and besides, he didn’t want to let her go. Nor did he think she wants to let him go either. Having one of them reaching out to hold the hand of the other while they sat upon the throne would be awkward, and odd. So Valen came up with a better solution. Who the hell needed a throne, when the stairs leading up to it would suffice just as well? The Highlord would move to guide her to sit next to him on the top of the steps, his hand never leaving hers. This would allow them both to be comfortable as he considered the answer to her first question.

It was one he didn’t want to give, but it was one he had to.

“Hikari, I don’t necessarily want to talk about this stuff right now either. I would much rather hold you tight in my arms, hell I’d much rather kiss you again and partake in that simply bliss once more. But look at how long it’s been since we’ve been able to speak. Look at how much has happened. I would love to say ‘let’s do it later’ but we simply can’t afford to take the risk in my opinion. So yes, I’m going to insist.” He would say, disappointment at his own answer evident within his tone. However they didn’t always get to enjoy necessity, it was a simple fact of their world.

He would listen to her response, the regret, the self doubt, the worry, all lacing her tone. Her final question would bring about a moment of silence, he needed to word this carefully, and he couldn’t afford to answer too quickly, lest she think he was lying. As he gathered his thoughts, he noticed her necklace, and the familiar ring that hung upon it. “You want to know how I feel honestly and truly Hikari? Then put that ring on, and give it a few moments. You’ll feel for yourself the truth of my words.” He would say, before giving her a moment to put it on or not. Afterwards he would begin to speak “I never felt like keeping that promise was the best idea itself. I wanted to feel like we could follow it, but it just wasn’t practical. The bijuu are too dangerous to be left to their own devices. The Gobi could’ve come back to attack the village, attacked another, or had been sealed within someone else and used against us. There was simply no practical way to keep that promise. I think Den-Sensei would understand that Hikari, I’m almost positive he would. So yes, I am firmly of the mind that you did exactly the right thing. You did absolutely nothing wrong out there.” He would say, every word sincere.

The bijuu was simply too important to the safety of the village as it stood. It had been out of it long enough when he left and now it was time for someone loyal to have it. Someone who could control it, bend it to their will, like he failed to do. Now however they had to get to where she asked him questions. Questions that he would have to answer honestly, for he simply couldn’t lie to her. He wanted to get this over with, both because he didn’t want to have to answer any questions she might have, and because he desperately wanted a shower. Between the desert sands, the heat, his leather armour, and puking, he wanted a thorough cleaning. He supposed he could have used chakra cleanse, but not with Hikari right next to him.

Now however it was time to bite the bullet, he’d stalled mentally long enough. “So, I believe I said that was my one question and it’s been answered satisfactorily. Now it’s your turn, so tell me. Is there anything you want to ask? Anything you feel you need to ask?” He would say, his voice tight with a bit of fear. She loved him, and he was afraid if he answered certain questions then she wouldn’t anymore. Regret after regret went through him, killing Kotetsu, leaving the village, taking the money from it, giving it to Kenshin. So many things, about the only good he did do during the entire situation was free Evelynn from those rapists. Otherwise, it was mistake after mistake. The thoughts compounded into more regret over what he’d done. As well as a strong desire to repent for his actions. He wasn’t someone who just bitched and did nothing, he wanted to fix all he’d done. First however, he had to get through this, and ensure he would be able to enter Hoshigakure without prompting bloodshed.

WC: 798
TWC: 1826
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:00 am
As Valen would take a seat on the steps, the Fuinjutsu Mistress of Light would sit next to him. She would lean on him and lay her head on his shoulder, her face looking down toward their feet, the woman wanted to be as close to the Dark Prince as possible, but not wanting to be smelling him right now.

As Valen would mention the ring around Hikari’s neck, she would be forced to hide back a sob. The Akari should of known that Hikari had not held any right to wear a ring given her by a man at this point, and he should also know what would have to happen for the blonde to put the ring on her finger.  Valen would continue on and the  Saint of the Stars would cling onto every word he would state. When he finished, Hikari would continue. "Yes Valen.... but there is more to it then just our promise to the First. I'm a Jinchūriki now. You know how that can effect the mind. You know that I the power of the bijjuu corrupts, changing someone. Look at what happened the Lord Kyousuke! He went on a massive rampage in the village due to how Goku messed with his head." Hikari would take a deep breath, trying to hold back the tears that were trying to ball out now. "There is also the fact that I'm now going to be targeted by other nations, hunted down and killed for the five tail's power. I.... I'm not as strong as you. I'm not as strong as Kenshin, or Lord Kyousuke, Or Her Grace, or the First. I don't know if I can protect it."

Hikari would put her head into Valen's broad shoulder, failing to hold back her tears. "And... and... women.... should never become Jinchūriki... Under any circumstances." This would be left a lot more vague of a reason compared to her other explanations Hikari hoped that she hadn't needed to explain any more than that to the former vessel.

WC: 341
TWC: 1386
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:47 pm
As the blonde woman leaned against him, looking down, probably to avoid smelling his breath. The Ex-Jinchuriki forgot about how he had retched when he first remembered all he’d done. Could he fix that now? So she wouldn’t have to avoid him? Probably not, he’d need to take care of that soon. Perhaps by channeling some fire chakra to try to eliminate the germs left behind that caused it? He couldn’t use chakra cleanse with her next to him, some of the dirt and other detritus that came from such a technique would hit her too, and that wasn’t acceptable. She would finish her answer, himself keeping more than enough attention on her words to respond in kind. He would martial his thoughts and answer each point in order, although what one point had to do with being a jinchuriki he would have no idea. “Yes Hikari, I know very well how being a jinchuriki can affect the mind. I’m walking, talking, proof of that. I can however tell you that you have a far better chance of handling the Gobi than I ever did.”

He would say, pausing to let his words sink in. “Let’s consider this, think back to when I first confessed to you. Think back to that incident that caused me to realize how I felt. I had just finished purifying Crimson End, a sentient sword that was slowly corrupting me. With it, I killed at least one genin in Dimi Zataru, and I would’ve killed Akemi Hiyu if you hadn’t come to save him like you did. What right did I, someone who had already failed to withstand the mental pressures of a sword of all things, have to test my mind and will against the likes of a bijuu?” He would ask, letting the words fall off to give her a moment to consider them. “It was arrogance Hikari, pure and simple. The Gobi was my masters bijuu, it had been sealed in him. You and I were sent to combat the thing when he died. I felt a strong desire, almost a compulsion, to try to be closer to him in some way. To try to have something that had once been his. In that time, I foolishly thought that I could handle the strain of such a beast. Even Kyousuke tried to warn me, I don’t know if he was trying to warn me about it because he was losing his own mind too. Or if he was genuinely worried about me. However I brushed it off, I had the arrogance to actually state that I had dealt with voices in my head before. Which was true, but I didn’t overcome them. You? You have a far stronger will than I do. You are far more powerful than me in every way that matters Hikari, Kenshin is too. Out of the three of us, I am the weakest link in terms of both power, and fortitude. It’s something I’ll have to endeavor to fix.” He would say, his own determination to see himself no longer be the weakest link in any chain heard in his voice.

Kenshin was their friend, and while he might not be allied with Hoshigakure any longer. There was no doubt, in any of their minds. That the three them were the most powerful shinobi to come out of Hoshigakure since it was made. Akihana, Denkiteki, they joined the village powerful. Kenshin, Hikari, and Valen however, were grown there. They may have come there at different times, and at different levels of power. However they had effectively made themselves in Hoshigakure, risen to become pillars that held the village up in times of need. Then he, the weakest of them crumbled, his resolve, his will, fell to the influence of the bijuu he so foolishly thought he could hold back. Kenshin left when Valen did, not wanting any part of a village with such a weak leader any longer. Not a weak fighter, but a weak leader. He had been named Hogokage, and he had failed in his charge. “When it comes to protecting the beast though. You don’t have to worry so much, because you’ll never fight alone as long as I can help it.” He would say, squeezing her hand in his tightly as he did. “After all, I can’t exactly let the woman I love fight alone, now can I?” He would ask, a small smirk on his lips. “So, what’s this about how women should never be Jinchuriki?” He would ask, his curiosity piqued, that was the part he could not understand the link of.

WC: 770
TWC: 2596
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:06 pm
Hikari would snuggle up closer to the former Jinchuriki as he continued to speak. Explaining how he wasn’t fit to be a Jinchuriki, yet how he felt Hikari was. She never understood why Kenshin and Valen kept considering her strong, she felt more that she had been lucky with all her victories rather than being powerful enough to take it down. Her defeat of the five tails was only because the position of the beast granted her an advantage before the battle even started.  If the Gobi had been facing her, or hadn’t instantly removed its own ability to detect Hikari, the young Kunochi would have had no idea how she would have been able to take the beast down.

However, there was something to say about what Hikari had done without a plan. During the battle with it, the Alpha had no real game plan when she charged in, her only desire was to save the people of Sunagakure and to restrain the five tails. Any logical person would probably run away from the situation. That being said though, the thought of keeping her distance and assessing the situation never even had occurred to the Kunochi. Why? She had always been more of an intellectual and always looked at combat through a tactical mindset. Hikari wouldn’t have to take long to ponder on the question before she realized why. In her studies of military propegenda, she had read something that had changed her, a simple slogan, only five words long.

Which way would you run?

What made the difference between a warrior and a civilian. It was a simple question really, when chaos and bloodshed was plentiful, are you the kind of person that would run away from the situation, or towards it? No matter who you were, be it a civilian, public leader, or combatant, the risk and rewards were the same. If you run away from the conflict, you would likely be safe and out of harms way. A simple choice really, a choice that any creature would instinctually want to follow. Self-preservation was everything to most people. The only downside would be that anyone taking this path wouldn’t be able to do anything to stop the destruction and chaos. This is exactly why the other option existed, to run towards the chaos. To openly embrace the possibility that you can die with open arms, to accept any consequence that was to come your way as long as there was even a slight chance you could make a difference.  As Valen continued to speak, the Lady of Light more and more realized that this wasn’t an idea that came from her studies, but just part of who she was as a person. When Valen had nearly killed Akemi, her thought didn’t turn to who Valen who may have gone rouge and to try to stay away from him, but to making sure the Hiyu was safe. When Valen and Hikari had decided to go after the Gobi, they never had any real plan when going after the monster, just to find it and defeat it. And when Valen had gone up against the four tails… what had been his first action? He telepathy sealed Hikari to make sure she stayed away since he knew that the Blonde’s reaction would be to charge against the beast. Prehaps Hikari did have the mental fortitude to be a Jinchūriki.  If nothing else, she had every tool in her arsenal to at least give it a try. As Valen would then promise to protect her and that she would never have to fight alone, her already scarlet face would turn an even deeper shade of red.

“Do…. Don’t give me a speech about how you are the weakest among the three of us and then say you will protect me.” Hikari would attempt to joke, but her voice would come out shaky. As Valen then would ask about why women weren’t able to be Jinchūriki, Hikari’s face would turn from blushing to a ghostly pale. Of course the former Hogokage wouldn’t know that, and why would he? The discussion or thought of Hikari or any other Kunochi in Hoshigkaure becoming a vessel for a bijuu had never been brought up before, so of course he wouldn’t know. Come to think of it, Hikari was probably the only person in the village that would know.

“Valen….”p Hikari would slowly explain the pain she was going through. “A woman… well, how do I say explain this…. Well… when a woman gives birth to a child, she inserts part of her chakra into her child to give it life. It is really difficult to explain without having an expert understanding of Fuinjutsu, but think of it like a back door that allows chakra to escape a chakra system. It acts as a way for a bijuu to escape the seal binding them. Basically, a woman giving birth gives any bijuu that is sealed away in her an escape hatch. If they do that…. Well, the woman in question would die, and it is very unlikely that a newborn would be able to survive being that close to a fully emerged bijuu like that.”
Hikari would sigh, trying to fight back tears as he spoke, “Family and Love are two of the most important things in this world. To place a bijuu inside a female host is taking away her ability to make a family. Take away my ability to make a family. Perhaps if she already had given birth and had no interest in expanding her family, but even then… at that point she should be considering retirement, or at least taking much time off in order to spend time with her children. In other words, not someone that a village would want to have as a secret weapon.”

The woman would finish her explanation… she had no doubt that Valen wouldn’t be able to see her in the same light again would be able to see her in the same light after hearing that she was no longer able to help create a family.  

WC: 1021
TWC: 2407
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:31 pm
The woman would snuggle closer to him, and he’d hold her tighter to him, wanting to be as close as possible to the woman whom he had loved for so long. The scent of roses would entrance his senses and he would slowly begin to feel at ease. He would listen to her response, a small smile on his lips as she told him not to dare call himself the weakest then tell her he’d protect her. “I never said I would protect you, I said I would fight alongside you. I won’t let you fight alone if I can help it, I love you too much for that.” He would say, his words simple, and honest. It was all he could really give to her at this point. To be honest the man was fearful of her thoughts toward him at this time. She had seemingly fallen for him after he had become the jinchuriki. Had she fallen for the man his beast made him? Would she feel the same now that he was weaker, but in control. The only time he’d truly felt in control of his own actions was after she’d helped him purify his old blade, and before the Gobi was sealed in him. It was a fear that went bone deep, and he worked to hide it. Time would tell him the answer to that question, and there was nothing more he could do for it than simply wait for it to come.

At her words about female jinchuriki’s his face would turn a light shade of red. “You want to be a mother, I think you’d be a good one Hikari.” He would say at first, his mild blush evident if she looked toward him. His mind would pick apart the subject in his mind for a time before he’d shake his head. “I can’t imagine that truly being the case when it comes to female jinchuriki’s. There has to have been examples of them prior. Think of it, centuries of the beasts being sealed and resealed and you think in none of that time at least one of the beasts host was a woman? One who had a family after the fact? I can’t imagine it, the seal connects the bijuu’s chakra system to your own right? While trapping the consciousness to the mind? A child is brought into the world with it’s own chakra, not a combination of yours and mine, but it’s own. Life gives it that chakra, as all living things possess it. It grows, and swells within the child until it can utilize it. I could imagine the seal weakening a bit depending on it’s placement, but it’s not in a location where that could happen.” The man would say, his own thoughts piecing together information from what he knew. He was by no means a fuinjutsu expert, but this simply didn’t add up.

What he failed to notice was his unconscious use of them as examples of the mother and father. His mind was too busy to notice it either. “I can’t claim to be an expert on the subject Hikari, that’s your forte. However I ask you to look into it more before you simply give up hope on being a mother. I can’t imagine that’s something one couldn’t work around even if it is the case.” He would say, finalizing his thoughts on the matter before letting the matter drop, lest the thoughts of what she might have lost depress her. He would simply hold her tighter, his thoughts pensive as he considered his next words. “You don’t think it changes how I feel even if it is true do you?” He would ask her, his words quiet, as he spoke them. “You’re not incorrect in thinking I would want to make a family with you Hikari. Lords above, I would want that more than anything. However, even if we can’t have a child of our own that’s no reason why we can’t still make a family. We could adopt a child if you wanted to have a family with me. Just understand that I don’t need to have a child with you, to want to be with you.” He would say, his words, as before, honest. He wanted to try to reassure her that it was her that made it worth it. They could raise a child another way if she couldn’t bear it herself. So long as it was her he was doing it with.

WC: 751
TWC: 3347
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:43 pm
Hikari's heart would drop slightly hearing Valen correct her. Yes, that is right, from this point on, she wasn't entitled to protection. She wasn't entitled to ever feel safe. She was entitled to help, but she was never going to be safe again. At least.... as long as she was outside of her dimension, or if there was anyone inside her dimension. Anyone but the Lord of Light she was resting her head on at this very moment.

As Valen would go on about female Jinchūriki, the Alpha would want to point out that never in the history of Hoshigakure to her knowledge that there was one. That being said, with how flustered Hikari's was after the Forth Hogokage told her that she would be a good mother. The one issue Valen was making though was the fact that the chakra network of the mother was being used instead of the bijuu. The two chakra sources were combined when one was made into a Jinchūriki. That was why when one lost their bijuu, they subsequently died as well, because their own chakra was ripped out of their system. The placement of the seal binding of the two chakra networks wasn't important. The ashen haired man would continue on about how he was sure there was a work around if they tried hard enough. "There is." Hikari would remind him. "A... Fuinjutsu expert could possibly keep the seal in place while I gave birth to a child, but the issue is that Fuinjutsu specialist would need to have extraordinary skill. Like... I don't know if I could hold a seal in that situation... and I hate to say it, but there is none in Hoshigakure besides myself that could even come close to understanding how to handle a seal like that. I... I just don't know who could help us..."

As Valen would continue about how the situation doesn't change how Hikari feels for him, the woman would give a sigh of relief. If Hikari was being honest, if she was a man looking for a wife, not being able to have children would be a big issue for her. The fact that Valen was willing to give up the ability to father a child just went to prove how much he cared for her. "Th.. that is true." Hikari would say. "Do... Do you remember Shiroi? The Jounin from a few years ago? She died in child birth and her son is being raised in the Hoshigakure orphanage right now, I sometimes go to visit the little one. Maybe we could adopt him? I don't know... it might be some time away before we are ready to do that."

She would shiver a bit, with this conversation wrapping up, the blonde knew that Valen had been expecting her to ask some questions. She had already mostly figured out about what had happened at the kage summit, about Valen's desire to destroy Hoshigakure and why he ended up with Kenshin in Suna. That being said.... "I... I do have one question for you. I can imagine that the Gobi has been effecting your thoughts and mind for a while. I understand that it was the reason why you left Hoshigakure. But I need to know... what could the Gobi have said that would of made you leave Haven, leave the land of Lord First, to leave me?"

The tavern girl would have a tear in her eyes as she spoke. "I... I know this wasn't a normal circumstance..... I understand you wouldn't do it if the Gobi wasn't in you, but I'm probably going to be tempted in the same way as you were to do something horrible against Hoshigakure. To do something that might get me killed. To do something to you... I need to know what I am going to be up against."

The woman would take her head off of the Hogokage's shoulders and stare him in the eyes as she spoke, trying to get across how serious of a mater this was.

WC: 677
TWC: 3,084
Madrigal Kaguya
Madrigal Kaguya
Genin
Genin

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:47 am
The Lord of Light would listen to her words, a Fuinjutsu expert could keep things save, so she could have her dream? “So I would need to start studying Fuinjutsu, so that the seal could be maintained?” He would ask, a tone of, not dread, but determination in his voice as he spoke. He’d do that in a heartbeat, he’d forego all other studies in fact. Putting every shred of determination and willpower he had to learning the craft so he could maintain the seal that now housed the bijuu at bay. It would take a moment or two for him to realize that he was considering children with the woman, then they hadn’t even truly discussed what they would become yet. At that instance, he simply blushed, a look of mild, surprise on his features as he realized how quickly his mind had skipped ahead. His features would soften as she would bring up Shiroi’s child in the orphanage. He didn’t know the woman well, didn’t even know she had a child to be perfectly honest. However it was clear that Hikari had, and that she had cared for the woman. “We could adopt him too if we wanted you know. It doesn’t have to be because we can’t have any of our own.” He would say, simple honesty once more coming from his lips.

“We would probably have to figure us out at least. I mean look at us Hikari, it’s clear you feel for me as I feel for you. However we just arrived to this point, and we’re already talking about children? I want to be a father, and I know you want to be a mother, but that seems to be a little fast, don’t you think? Unless we’re ready to talk about becoming married, which no one within the village would accept at this time because of what I’ve done. Even if I do want it more than anything.” He would say, his words pensive. There was a stark truth to them too, the village wouldn’t accept such a high ranking asset such as Hikari to marry a criminal like him. They couldn’t reasonably stop her, but they could make her life hell for it if she did. Was it worth it? That was her decision. He hadn’t yet realized that he had admitted that he’d want to marry her, and probably wouldn’t unless she actually commented on it.

Then came the questions he knew would arrive. What had the creature said to make him leave everything? His home, his status, her. He paused mentally at that last, he hadn’t ‘had’ her when he left. For she had never returned his feelings at the time. A flash of anger would shoot through him at that. Why would she say such a thing when she knew it to not be the case? They had been friends when he left, but the way she had said had made it seem like they were much more than that, and it hadn’t been the case. He’d suppress the flash in an instant, and take a moment to ensure his tone was normal. “It never outright lied, it simply watched, and commented, and advised upon things that had been occurring. Everything was always so well thought out, so well reasoned. It utilized my feelings for you against me too, as best it could. When Kenshin left the village, you became the only individual in it I truly cared for beyond a simple professional level. It made me feel like my best friend had abandoned me when it came to Kenshin. I suppose that was true too, I made horrible mistakes as Hogokage, I can’t blame the man for leaving in the wake of that. When it came to you, you had been gone to Konoha for those exams for so long. I had correspondence with the then Raikage, Kyson Hozuki, who informed me a week before my leaving that he had returned from the exams and that they had ended. The Gobi simply brought up the idea that maybe you left due to my ineptitude as well. That you simply abandoned me without even saying anything, unlike Kenshin, or perhaps you died. The bijuu had already been blocking any of your messages from reaching me. So I heard nothing from you for so long, that I thought it correct. At that point it was a simple matter of pointing out that now I was alone, in a position I didn’t want to be in, in a village that didn’t want shinobi. The decision seemed so easy to reach that it was scary. So I did it, I took most of the village’s ryo, and left. Kenshin has the money now, he considers us even for it after reviving me. I’ll need to start working soon to pay that back to the village if I’m going to in any kind of reasonable time frame.” He would say, the entire story now out for her to know, and decide upon.

She could execute him here for his crimes, hell, he almost hoped she would. Though he quelled that thought quickly. He couldn’t atone for his actions if he died so quickly. It would buy him, nor the village nothing, except perhaps the removal of an embarrassment. “The best way for you to deal with those beasts is to simply not listen to them in my eyes. I haven’t felt so free in my own mind in a long time Hikari, I would advise you to be careful with such a creature, and know that no matter what it tells you, no matter what it tries to make you think. I can say for certain that I will always be there for you, and that I will always love you." He would say, honestly, and with a frankness that almost startled even him.

WC: 980
TWC: 4327
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:23 pm
(Since Valen has left, and I legitimately can't continue this thread, I'm just going to make claims and close this thread,)

TWC: 3084

1,500 Words to Auferetur Learning it at max stat discount

Same amount of words to master tech without hand signs.

84 words to mastering Ego Autem Exspiravit without the max stat discount
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum