Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Cleaning up Hokage Rock - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleaning up Hokage Rock

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:23 pm
As the other two boys finished up their faces, Yoi was around three quarters of the way done. He saw the two boy's disappear, then appear on the two rock faces next to him. "So, Yoi, where did you come from?" 

Strange question, but Yoi himself didn't know where Minato or Tadashi came from.

"I live over in the far part of Konoha, how about you?"

WC: 66
WC: 634
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:48 pm
As he was done with the 4th Hokage's visage, the teen would vault across the 5th and 6th Hokage's faces before landing smack dab on the 7th. He would begin cleaning the 7th Hokage's face, again making sure to wash all spots and crevices with exceptional proficiency. During that, Yoi would respond to Tadashi with a fairly impassive expression. The teen would begin to lightly chuckle, "If I recall correctly, my father was born in the Star Country, then moved to Hoshigakure. From what I've known, my father was born clanless. After a few years of living there, he traveled to Konoha where he met my mother who was born an Uchiha here. Though, I've never inherited any my mother's Uchiha's prowess." At that point, he was finished with the 7th Hokage's face, but he wanted to check on his teammates to see if they're caught up with him. "Hey! Minato and Yoi, you guys doing ok?" He would calmly ask. If they were, he would vault over to the 10th Hokage's visage, doing the same steps as usual; it was getting much hotter and his muscles were getting a workout now.

In about a few seconds, the 10th Hokage's face would be spotless. If Minato and Yoi were not done by the time he was, then Tadashi would wait for them, quietly observing the beautiful scenery of Konohagakure on top of the face's hair. As his teammates finished, he would run back down grounds of Konoha, back to their original meeting place. When the three of them regroup, he would say his goodbyes,

"Well, I'll see you guys later! Maybe sometime later this week, we could hang out or do some more missions? I'd enjoy being with both of you." With that, Tadashi would walk away. He felt like this could be the start of great companionship.

(EXIT, MISSION COMPLETED)

WC: 409
TWC: 1255/666

Claims:
2000 Ryo + 100 from Global Mission Rules= 2100 Ryo
+5 AP from mission
206 WC To Finish Mark Tracking with 25% Discount (750/750)
1049 WC Towards Dracosight Lv2 and using 25% discount (2389/3000). Previous WC is Here

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:51 pm
The mission was coming to an end as Minato was finishing up cleaning the face of the Fifth Hokage. Making sure he didn't miss a single spot he handled it with care. The raven haired Uchiha would listen to Tadashi telling a bit more about himself. During missions like this you would always find some time to talk and get to know more about those you are working with. "Yep, almost finished" he would respond when the ginger asked how he was doing. Once Minato was done cleaning he would join Tadashi at their meeting place where they would wait for Yoi. When the snowy haired boy joined them they would say their goodbyes, deciding to meet up again in the future. "I'll see you guys around, it was nice working with you two." And off he went, back to the village.

(Exit, mission complete)
(TWC: 1120)
Claims:
- 1000/1000 Lightning Release: Chakra Blade
- Mission rewards (2100 ryo, 5AP, 2 stats)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:09 pm
As Yoi continued to clean the Hokage faces, he told Tadashi, "I'm doing just fine!" After a little bit more, he manage to finish up what he had to do, and he came down to meet with them.

"It was nice meeting you guys. See ya around sometime!"

[exit]

WC: 48
TWC: 682

5 Bonus AP, 2100 ryo (bringing me to 8180 ryo), 1 speed (bringing me to 17 speed)
682 to B-rank Freezing Aura (1265/1850)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Approved @ all
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum