Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1750

Breaking The Ice (Lachesis) Empty Breaking The Ice (Lachesis)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:39 pm
10 SUMMER, 419AV

"There, as good as new." With a gentle smile Skadi helped a young boy get down from the table after changing his bandages. His parents had asked him if he wanted to help out at the hospital today since they were short staffed. They already knew their son wouldn't be able to say no to a question like that and before they even knew it he had already packed his bags ready to go. After the invasion of Kirigakure more and more patients needed treatment. Even after all this time people were still coming in for their medical check ups. The citizens of Konohagakure needed some time getting used to a young Yuki tending to their wounds, after all it wasn't an ordinary view. A doctor of only 14 years old with hair as white as snow. Born in another country, the Land of Water, he had yet still to earn their trust. Skadi understood where they were coming from, not too long ago they were invaded and attacked by the Mizukage and his army, leaving wounds that could never be healed. If he could help with their superficial wounds maybe they would be able to heal on the inside as well. Although he was cold towards most people the white haired Yuki cared greatly for his patients.

Most of the people coming in were young children, the elderly and shinobi who got hurt on a mission. Skadi would use all of this as an experience for when he would finally be able to go on missions of his own, as part of a team with him acting as the medical ninja. Originally that was also his plan before it got put on hold when the Kiri nation attacked. After those events had taken place it was obvious they could use all of those with medical knowledge. And so his priorities changed. Not that it mattered much to the Yuki. Yes, he was a shinobi, but a doctor first. And so he helped those in need. With a smile, nothing beats a great smile. Few things in the world are more powerful than a smile. A world of optimism and hope when things are tough. The key that fits the lock of everybody's heart. With every hour passing by so did the day, with only a couple more patients left. "Alright, who's next?"

(WC: 393)
Lachesis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Breaking The Ice (Lachesis) Empty Re: Breaking The Ice (Lachesis)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:08 pm
Lachesis walked silently through the village she called home. She wasn't wearing her shinobi garb today- no, a simple teal kimono with her hair done up in a bun sufficed. She hadn't been on duty officially for a while. Sure, the kage wanted her to take up apprentices again, but... Was she ready? How did she know they wouldn't end up in a matchbox three months later? A rumbling sigh left her lips. There was no point in this exercise at all. A throbbing pain made its way across her back, hips, and neck- remnants from a powerful lightning jutsu intended to kill instead of cripple. Inhale. Exhale. She paused in her tracks as the stinging sensation made its course. She was on her way to the hospital- the scars could never be treated, but there were medications that would reduce its side effects. In due time, things would be better. She was sure of that. The North Star just hated being stuck in the limbo of 'now'. She drummed her finger against her thigh as she walked, tapping out a simple melody that had likely originated from a small temple at the borders of Lightning country. In truth, she wasn't sure of its origin anymore.

The hospital grew bigger and bigger as she approached. She gently pushed open the glass doors, nodding at the receptionist as she made her way to a chair. She sat with her legs crossed, content to remain in company of her thoughts before it was her turn to be checked in. The minutes turned to hours as time trickled by. Many odd patients came through, from aspiring genin to the old and weary. Her wound wasn't quite serious- it was more psychosomatic than anything. As such, it made sense that her waiting time would be much longer than people who's problems were considerably more urgent. She didn't need too much- she'd likely get prescribed some Amitriptyline and be on her merry way. When the doctor- a surprisingly young boy who looked to be the age of her surviving genin student- asked for the next patient, the tall woman made her way over to the room where she'd be checked out.

"Do you have anything for psychosomatic trauma?" she asked, leaning up against the wall of the establishment. The former jounin tilted her head. She hadn't seen this kid before. Did he come with the invasion, perhaps? Although she technically still had access to all the classified information she used to, Lachesis hadn't accessed it in a while. Who knew? For now, though, she was content to observe the stranger in front of her. Maybe she'd learn something interesting...

WC: 444
Total WC: 444
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Skadi didn't have to wait long before another person entered his temporary office. A tall woman, towering over Skadi quite a bit, walked into the room. With her black hair being the complete opposite of his snowy white the tall woman still resembled Skadi in some way. It had been some time since he last saw someone with a face as pale as his and eyes as blue like his own. The young Yuki decided not to put too much thought into it for the time being since she obviously had other reasons for being here. From the way she was walking Skadi could notice she seemed to be in pain. She didn't look that much older than him so the cause of her pain could be multiple reasons. Maybe she just twisted a muscle doing an unusual movement, or maybe she was one of Konohagakure's shinobi and got hurt while on a mission. No matter the cause, it was up to Skadi to find a solution. "Please, have a seat."

Wasting almost close to no time the woman immediately cut to the chase. It seemed that the reason of her visit had something to do with psychosomatic trauma as she was looking for something to help ease the pain. Although leading to physical pain psychosomatic illness is a problem of psychological nature where it's often caused by stress or emotional issues. If the woman sitting in front of him was also suffering from this illness it would mean she had experienced or is still experiencing psychological trauma. Before he would prescribe something to help with the pain he would have a conversation with her to find out what could be causing her so much pain. "Tell me miss, when did these troubles first occur?" Once Skadi knew the origin of her issues they could continue from that moment on. What's important between a patient and her doctor is trust. To truly feel that she's listened to and her problems are being taken seriously. If she would feel at ease chances were she would be able to open up to him. 

"Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word." It was up to the woman if she decided to share what had been bothering her for quite a while. "If you would rather keep it to yourself I will no longer insist, but talking about it could help" he said with a friendly smile, assuring her there would be no harm in talking. By now the young Yuki had learned that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, but those who keep silent hurt more. While pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. So why longer suffer when help is right in front of them? Admitting you're in pain is the first step of recovery. It begins with embracing the pain and taking the risk to share it with others. When you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed. "So, tell me."

(WC: 500, TWC: 893)
Lachesis
Citizen

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:53 pm
She waited as the boy talked, taking in his advice with a grain of salt. "Ah, this-" she spoke, gesturing to her visible scarring around her neck- "is a mission wound, which is incidentally the source of my troubles. The details of it are classified, I'm afraid. I've been checking in at the hospital routinely for several months now, and am simply here for an update in prescription. I'll admit I was expecting my usual doctor," a pause, "but that's enough of that. I'm simply here for painkillers." Inhale. "You also don't have to worry about me bleeding out- this is a lightning based wound. The nerve and muscle damage is fully healed." she drummed her fingers against her leg. His questions were highly personal in nature- although he had the right intentions in mind, some things she legitimately couldn't answer until he received a higher clearance level. "I'll assure you that I'm not in any immediate danger. I do have multiple people I keep in contact with that I'm willing to speak to this issue about." Tap. Tap. Tap. "I am curious, though. You're awfully young for a member of the hospital staff- are you a genin corps intern, perhaps?"

She let loose a small breath. "Come here during the invasion, perhaps? You don't quite have the complexion of a Konoha native. If so, it's rather odd that you chose to work in the hospital of all places." A pause, as she waited for his response. "I suppose I can't fault you. But you're going to run into trouble eventually if you don't get proper combat training in." A slow blink. "Especially with everything that's been going on. Never know who's going to war with who next, yadda yadda."

WC: 290
Total WC: 734
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:22 pm
"I understand, forgive me for asking." While reaching for some Amitriptyline to help with the pain the conversation shifted as the tall woman had some questions of her own. "While I indeed am a Genin I am merely helping my parents out depending on how busy things can get." Skadi could understand where she was coming from, it's not often you see a 14 year old running around a hospital playing doctor. Not that he was playing, he was actually tending to patients and helping each and every one of them with their problems. Her question wasn't out of the ordinary but given how many casualties there were after the invasion of Kirigakure they could use all the help they could get. And for the better or the worse, Skadi possessed both the knowledge and skill to help out. 

"You are correct, I am originally from the Land of Water where I was born 14 years ago." Just like the other citizens of Konohagakure this woman noticed how much the young Yuki was standing out from the rest of them. By now he had gotten used to it so it didn't bother him anymore when someone mentioned how he wasn't a Konoha native. "I came here around the age of 6, with my twin brother and parents looking for work. I had already arrived before the invasion took place so I witnessed the horrors the event brought with it." After explaining how and why they arrived at Konohagakure no Sato the tall woman gave him what could be considered as a warning. How important proper combat training was and what the consequences could be if not received any. While that was true he simply hadn't the time to train himself in any form of combat besides medical. "You are right, I had planned on being assigned to a team but when the invasion happened that plan had to be put on hold."

(WC: 322, TWC: 1215)
Lachesis
Citizen

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 pm
She nodded as he continued his story, blinking where appropriate as she listened. "Tell you what," she said, making what was probably the worst decision of her life. She didn't need anymore students- no matter how temporary they were. "Are you free this afternoon? I'll give you a few pointers. Can't guarantee you any teammates or whatnot, but a one time thing couldn't hurt." Lachesis spoke. "I'll teach you how to sense chakra, and maybe a jutsu or two depending on how far you go. We'll see." With that, she stood up from her chair. "Anyway, about medication- can I get a prescription for Amitriptyline? Supposed to be good for psychosomatic shit." She scratched her ear. "Although, I didn't get your name. What should I call you?"

((Short post is short- i'm tired as shit don't judge))
WC: 127
Total WC: 861
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 am
Soon after he was done explaining why he was spending most of his time in the hospital rather than being out training with his peers the tall woman came with a suggestion. If he was free this afternoon and how she was willing to give him a few pointers here and there. And if all went well she might even be able to teach him one or two techniques. Caught by surprise it didn’t take long for Skadi to accept her proposal. “If I’m not mistaken you were the last person sitting in the waiting room, so I don’t see why not.”

He remembered how she mentioned that she got hurt on one of her missions and how those events that took place back then were the cause of her pain. Not only had it brought physical pain upon her, the psychological strain would be immense as well. Which is why Skadi was wondering if the tall woman was okay with teaching someone again. “I can only imagine how difficult things were after you got injured. Have you been able to pick things up again after it all happened?” Yet again he had asked another personal question, he was hoping it didnt offend her as he meant well.

“Oh right, the Amitriptyline” he said as he was writing a prescription of the medicine she needed to help her with the pain. Using his best handwriting he then handed it over to her, hoping it would give her the necessary help to ease the pain. “It won’t perform any miracles but it should lessen the burden.” The moment he gave her the prescription she asked for his name, she did mention she was expecting her usual doctor so it made sense for her wanting to know the identity of the person who was taking care of her situation. “You can call me Skadi.”

He would wait just a little bit longer to give her him last name as well. She already knew he wasn’t a Konohagakure native but he decided not to share the fact that he is a Yuki just yet. For the moment his first name would suffice. It made sense for them to excange formalities since they would be hanging around together this afternoon so he saw it more than fitting to ask the woman’s name as well. “What about you? To who do I owe this pleasure?”

(WC: 400, TWC: 1615)
Lachesis
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:01 pm
She nodded at his response. "Alright, meet me in the garden behind the T&I building. If you get stopped, tell them 1207 sent you. I have to pick this prescription up before I can go, so just go ahead of me." she listened politely as the stranger continued to talk. "You don't have to worry about me, I've been off duty officially." the fact that she might or might not get reinstated she elected not to share- perhaps if he was able to piece things together, he'd figure out that while she was injured she mostly worked on and off at T&I. Hopefully he would- it wasn't a particularly hard jump to make. "As for my name, just call me Onomori. If you'll excuse me, I've got to grab some stuff," she spoke, standing up as she made her way out of the door. "If you have any friends or whatever that need help as well, feel free to send them over at the same time you're going- just don't bring more than 3 or 4 people." Lachesis added. "I'll probably go over some lower level supplementary stuff- I'm afraid I can't help you much with medical ninjutsu- and I'll probably throw in some chakra sensory or suppression lessons as well. If you're willing to put the work in, it shouldn't be too hard." the subtle undertone read as follows: if you're not going to give the lesson your all, don't waste my time. It wasn't that she didn't like the boy in front of her- well, Skadi- it was more that her personality was naturally strict. Hopefully he'd realize that little tidbit and not take too much offense.

After that, she turned once more to the young doctor. "If that's all, I'll take my leave." With nothing else to say, she'd simply nod her thanks before heading out the door. She had a prescription to pick up, after all... And maybe she could stop by her old office for some files. What could she say? Skadi intrigued her.

WC: 339
Total WC: 1,200

(Exit)
Claiming 6 stats, and 1,200 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37035-ice-style-ice-clones

see you next thread~
Skadi Yuki
Skadi Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:14 pm
It was almost time for the tall woman to be heading out to go and pick up her prescribed medicine when they both agreed to meet at the garden behind the T&I building. "You mean the torture and interrogation one?" He had been visited a couple of times before by people who worked or had worked there so it didn't take him too long to find out what building she was talking about. Regarding the woman's name she told him to just call her Onomori. Before she would excuse herself she would make sure to let Skadi know he could invite a person or two to join them that afternoon. They would probably go over some lower level supplementary stuff and throw in some chakra sensory or suppression lessons as well while they were at it. He didn't know about any friends but if he had time he thought about bringing his twin brother with him since he could use some training as well. "Sounds good" he said smiling.

Now it was really time for her to take her leave if she wanted to make it in time before the pharmacy would close and she would be left without her needed medicine. So they said their temporary goodbyes and would meet up later in the afternoon. "See you in a bit, Miss Onomori." He would see her out and return to his office where he would clean up after him in case it would be a while before his next shift. While he was busy leaving everything behind in good shape he started thinking about his strange encounter with the tall woman called Onomori. He couldn't help but feel the two of them had more in common than he thought at first. There was something odd about her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Oh well, he would probably find out soon anyway. At least that was what he was hoping for.

Skadi was finally done and ready to leave the hospital. Before he would head over to the Torture and Interrogation building he would go back home to see if his brother was free to join him this afternoon. It had been some time since they last trained together so it could become fun to learn new things alongside each other.

(Exit)
(TWC: 2000)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 Poison Mist
- 500/500 Temporary Paralysis Technique
- 10 stats to chakra so I can learn B-rank tech
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum