Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Lord of Light and The Ragdoll - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord of Light and The Ragdoll

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:04 am
Valen would listen to the man’s words, nodding his head in understanding as he told him the cold hard truth of the matter. Valen however, would merely shrug. Safety was relative in their world. There wasn’t even a guarantee any of them would survive the next day after all. As it stood, Sunagakure was the safer of the two locations, given that Sunagakure was much more defensible, and also had a stronger leader than Hoshigakure did, if any at all remained. He’d make these thoughts known to his conversational counterpart, speaking without any real inflection in his voice. “You’re wrong about them being safer here than Hoshigakure. This village is not only more defensible than our prior home, but also has a stronger leader in you than Hoshigakure has ever head in my opinion. You understand what’s necessary and are clearly able to see the bigger picture much more easily than I ever could.” He would say, activating his storage displacement with a quick seal or two and pulling out a bag. It held multiple items but two would be more interesting to the self proclaimed Kazekage than others. “Allow me to return something to you. These won’t do me any good, however I know you’re skilled enough in medical ninjutsu to get more than just a little use out of them.” He’d say as he opened the bag and retrieved two scrolls. One was the corpse storage scroll for Kyousuke Snow, and the other was the scroll for the Uzumaki that Kenshin had given him while bartering for his unmolested exit from Hoshigakure.

After doing so he’d retrieve a few more scrolls before closing the bag and putting it away. “These scrolls contain the sum total of about one hundred and twenty thousand ryo, as well as the corpses you gave to me when you left Hoshigakure. Consider them my own personal investment into the village. Whether or not I join your village or not has yet to be decided, but at the very least know that I’m not against you nor intend to move against you. I’ll lead any in Hoshigakure who wish to join you here. At that point I’ll have decided if I’m joining you completely or simply moving on. Is this acceptable?” He would say, holding the bundle of scrolls toward Kenshin if the teen took them he would nod his head and continue speaking “If it’s not too much to ask, I’ll remain here for a minute or two while I make a quick plan with Evelynn here and try to contact Hikari again, to see if she might be willing to work with me when I return. Having everyone gathered and ready would make things significantly simpler.” He would say, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. If his old friend declined that was simple enough to fix, he’d just run a mile or so out from the village and proceed to do so. If he did, then that at least made things less sandy while they planned. The walls were so high up after all, that unless a legitimate sandstorm was blowing, not much landed up here.

One way or another he’d begin focusing on his telepathy seal to send a message before the stirring Gobi within him would cause him pause. ‘Kokuo, I don’t really have time to talk right, I’m about to try to contact Hikari.’ He would think toward the beast who would simply sigh before responding. ‘About that, I think it’s time I came clean about something. You see, I’ve been blocking her messages from reaching you..’ The beast would say simply, prompting Valen to pause to make sure he heard his tenant correctly. ‘Excuse me? You mean all this time? I’ve thought she had abandoned me or was killed, and you were simply blocking her responses?’ He would ask a mildly hostile tone in his voice as he voiced the question. The beast would respond promptly ‘Indeed, I’ve been manipulating you from the beginning little prison. You wouldn’t have left the village if you didn’t feel like no one was on your side there. You had to feel alone, completely and utterly alone there. That way you could slowly move your way of thinking closer to mine. Think of that night you rescued Evelynn, didn’t using my power, my strength feel good? Slaughtering those men like animals? Think of earlier this week with Alice. Do you think that would’ve happened if you were still in Hoshigakure? You needed to be free in order to become a worthy container. Now, you’re closer to being one than you’ve ever been. I don’t regret manipulating you. Now, you can’t take it all back, Hoshigakure will never accept you now. There is no way to go back in time. You’re forced to reap what you sowed Valen. Hell, the only reason I’m telling you is because if you do go back to Hoshigakure there’s a chance she’s alive and you’d find her. Then you’d find out anyway. She’s tried contacting you twice, once when she and Masashi were ready to return home. She wanted to use you as the anchoring point for her jutsu. The next, was when you tried to message her before. She responded, asking questions about why she was being asked questions about your abilities, whereabouts. She even hinted at torture being used on her. So go ahead, go see if she’s alive, go save the day, and try not to reduce the village to rubble while you’re at it.’ The beast would say, a dark smirk evident on the creatures face within his mind as Valen took in the information and took a deep breath.

He was pissed, plain and simple, he wanted to kill Kokuo, but you can’t kill a mass of chakra. Plus, the beast was right, he couldn’t take any of it back. Hell, he’d robbed the village too just to spite the damn place and he just found out it had all been for a lie. He was furious, and he expected more from himself when it came to controlling the bijuu’s influence. ‘I trusted you Kokuo, don’t expect that again.’ He’d say before activating the Telepathy Seal once more. ‘Hikari? Are you there? I’m sorry I haven’t responded, the Gobi just told me it’s been blocking your messages to me. It shouldn’t be a problem now, long story short, I left the village Hikari, Gobi manipulated me into abandoning and robbing it to boot. I won’t use it as an excuse, but right now I need to make sure you’re okay. I’m intending to return now to bring any shinobi who wish to come with me as well as everything from the archives, to a new home for them. I’m not sure I’ll stay there, but it’s a place with a stronger leader than I ever was. With a civilian populace who doesn’t resent them for what they are to boot. What’s going on with you Hikari? What’s happened? Gobi mentioned you hinted at torture in your last message to me? Have they hurt you? Has the password been updated? If so I need it so I can come to you Hikari..’ He would say, the mental words spilling out in a near mess of frantic speech as he tried to get everything he wanted to say said. On one hand he was worried about her, on the other, if she didn’t give him the password it meant he’d have to run the long way home. He’d have to wait and see what she chose to do.

WC: 1263
TWC: 7072
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Lord of Light and The Ragdoll - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord of Light and The Ragdoll

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:26 pm

Inhale Deeply.
Exhale Deeply.

Inhale Deeply.
Exhale Deeply

Inhale Deeply.....

These were the only thoughts that would pass through Hikari Namikaze's mind as she struggled to breath in her cold empty cell. The number of days she had been locked away in this prison had long since escaped her mind. Had it been weeks? Months? Maybe even a full year? Time had no concept in this desolate dungeon, the only concept Hikari had felt at this point was pain and fear. Originally the deputy kage had stayed out of a loyalty to the Star village and her Hogokage, but at this point the blonde wasn't even sure if she could escape if she tried. Her body was starting to give up on fighting what at this point could only be considered her inevitable death. Her head was spinning and dizzy due to the lack of blood circulating through her body. She had known her last set of whippings had destroyed a good part of the rags that covered her battered body, but she couldn't even focus enough to know how much. Her vision was fuzzy, blood from a crown made of thorns and forced on her head had fallen into her ears and hardened, making it difficult to hear even with her advanced senses. The blood soaked maiden could feel the nails driven into her hands and feet, nailing her to the wall in a crucified pose, forcing her to stay awake to keep her body in a position that wouldn't cut off the valuable life force of oxygen she needed. That being said, it must have been several days since the woman had been nailed to the wall, and not once since she had been interrogated since then.

Why? Had Hikari been left to die? Had the Church given up on making the deputy kage talk? To spill information that was already in their grasp? Had the kunochi been forsaken by her own Kage? These questions would surface in the girl's mind before disappearing as quick as they came in an effort to focus on breathing. Honestly the deputy kage almost wanted to slip into unconsciousness at this point, to let the sweet release of death take her so she could escape this cruel world at this point. But an escape into the afterlife was neigh impossible right now. Her bodies natural instinct to survive kept her awake, kept her in the right position so that she could still draw breath. At this point her only hope was either that the church would decide to show mercy on her, or that a shinobi would break in and free their deputy kage, even if it was against the governments wishes. Maybe Valen had....

At that point, the scarred blonde would hear something, Valen's voice again? The girl tried to listen, the thought that this was  another mind trick crossed her mind, but at this point if it gave her hope, the woman didn't care. Her exhaustion and the fact that she was basically unconscious while awake made it almost impossible to understand the voice. It said something along the lines of:

‘............sorry............. Gobi.............me........... problem now, ......... village Hikari, ........ right now I need..... you're.......i'm........... shinobi who............... archives, ......... not.........  stronger..........civilian....... What’s........ Hikari? ....... torture ...... .......... you? ....... password........need it ........’

The Nova captain would try to figure out what was going on from what the voice had said. 'Sorry... Gobi?' Had Valen gotten mad at Hikari when he realized she had messed up his seal? It was a quick job after all and the woman had been distracted... so of course there was the possibility that she was going to mess up, but it was still good enough right?

'Problem now.... village Hikari' What problem? What about the village? Piecing the rest of it together, could Hikari's locking down of the village assets been part of the cause of this? No way, she had been collected way to quickly after she had started, there was no way that that was the cause.

It didn't mater now, all the Akari longed for was her release, even the freedom granted by death would be welcomed right now.

"Valen... I'm sorry.... please.... just make it stop.... Please. I'll fix whatever it is I did. I... I  thought it was time to change the pasword.... I sent a .... a carrier pigeon to give it to you.... the password is .... 'Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you." It should be noted that Hikari would go out of her way to attempt to hide as much of the agony she was in as possible to get her point across as easily as possible, but she knew that most of the pain she was in still showed.

With that, the barley alive woman would wait for her white knight to hopefully come and save her.

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:31 am
Kenshin would resist the urge to smirk as Valen spoke, the revered Lord of Light admitting that The Ragdoll was a stronger leader than any of those that held the title of Hogokage as well as someone that graped the bigger picture better than he ever could have. He wasn’t exactly sure whether the first part of the statement was true since he had never seen Denkiteki or Akihana in action, but he suspected that he was much stronger than Snow ever was and he knew that he had always been more powerful than Valen. When his former ‘friend’ flew through a couple of hand seals silver haired man would narrow his mismatched eyes minutely, wondering just what the man was playing at, but when he recognised the seals he would allow his face to become more curious than distrustful. When he drew a bag from his Storage Displacement Kenshin would repress the urge to chuckle, the situation eerily similar to what happened when he had initially departed from Hoshigakure. As the man withdrew two familiar scrolls and spoke he would hold himself back no longer, allowing a rather deep chuckle to escape from his pale lips as his eyes took in the sight of the very scrolls that his clone had used to barter his freedom.

As Valen withdrew more scrolls Kenshin would allow a silver brow to rise, the gesture alone showing his curiosity towards what these new ones could contain. When the ashen haired man informed him of the amount of ryo they contained The Ragdoll would blink twice, a small smirk forming on his scarred face as he took the scrolls without hesitation. That not to little ‘donation’ had effectively doubled his ryo and returned two of the most valuable corpses that he held… and this was simply his friends personal investment in Sunagakure. Was this perhaps the mans repayment for the transplant that he had given so long ago? It would certainly explain why he worded it the way he had, but maybe he simply wanted to show that he had hope for what Kenshin was attempting to build this village into. Time would tell he supposed, but regardless it seemed that he would owe Valen a favour or two in the future for this rather generous gift. When Valen informed him that he hadn’t decided whether he was joining the village or not Kenshin would simply nod, doing so again when the man asked whether it was acceptable for him to give his answer when he returned from the trip he had planned. He didn’t need the former Hogokage to actually join his village to be an asset to him, and regardless of what his answer actually ended up being upon his return The Ragdoll knew the likelihood of him being an enemy was extremely low.

When Valen asked if he could stay for a minute or two to plan with the scurrying rodent that was still attempting to stay out of sight he would simply give the man a nod, allowing his eyes to deactivate and utilizing his own Storage Displacement to secure the scrolls that he had received. He would simply stand and watch, figuring it would be rude to simply leave without giving the man a proper farewell after receiving such generous gifts. He figured Valen was communicating with Namikaze when the mans face seemed to contort with rage and he inhaled deeply... could it possibly have something to do with why she hadn't returned fast enough. Or could something have happened to her since Valen defected... could she possibly have moved on and Valen was jealous. He supposed he find out when the man was finished communicating with her, or perhaps when he returned from his trip to the village... if he still planned to go that is.

WC: 638
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:45 am
(Taking a liberty or two since Hik can’t resist the summoning anyway)

She sounded like she was in so much pain.

It cut Valen to the very core of his being hearing her like that. He needed to do something, but thanks to her he could now. His face, normally stoic, expressionless except in times of amusement or sarcasm, would be etched with worry now, fear, sadness. He would save her, for he simply couldn’t go on without her. ‘I’m bringing you to me now, Hikari.’ He’d think back to her as he channeled chakra into the ring he wore upon his finger. The same ring that she had given him. It gave him access to her dimension, but more importantly in this scenario, it allowed him to summon her directly do him. He’d aim the summon to the area in front of him, a clear space, between Kenshin and him. Now that he knew the password, he could summon her to him freely, no matter what he was in the world. He would normally just teleport to Hoshigakure, but the sound of pain in her voice, and the words Gobi had said about her hinting at her being tortured, made him want to get her as far away from that place as possible as quickly as possible, and this was the fastest method.

Besides, if she had been tortured, Kenshin was the best medic that Valen had ever personally known. If she could be healed, he could do it, and the ex kage had just handed the man one hundred and twenty thousand ryo, do the math.

A smoke cloud would appear as the summoning went through, the ability being unable to be resisted by the one who it was meant for, Hikari. The girl would appear as she had been left in Hoshigakure, in a crucifixion pose, Valen’s eyes would widen in shock and horror for a brief instant before he would begin to move to catch her. Should the movement be successful, he would catch her and hold her bridal style, before gently setting her on the ground, his eyes taking in the damage. She had effectively been brutalized by those monsters. If what the Gobi had said was true, this time, it had happened because of him. All of this damage, the cruelness of her torturers, all because of him. His anger would begin to rise, but he’d choke it down, he could exact revenge upon them later. Now, he had to make sure she was alright. “Kenshin..” He would say simply, an unasked question in the air that any medic worth his salt would immediately recognize. However it wasn’t an order, for he had no right to order anyone, even in his mental and emotional state. It was a question through and through, and one he hoped would be answered positively. For he didn’t know what he would do if he lost her, didn’t know how far he’d go against the village if she died, here in his arms, after the monsters that had tortured her.

It was a question he didn’t want to have to find the answer to.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:58 am
The smoke did little to mask the appearance of Namikaze from his eyes, which had reactivated the instant that the cloud of smoke had appeared… and the Sharingan alone allowed him to see far more than Valen could. His smile had vanished and his mouth had formed into a frown, not due to the presence of Namikaze but due to the condition of the pest that now lay before him. Thick and rusted nails had been impaled through the center of her palms, with an additional nail in each of her forearms, positioned to be between the radius and the ulna. Nails of the same size were impaled through each of her legs just above the ankles, the rusted metal having no doubt scored her bones as it passed due to their placement. Her toes were badly infected and coated in a thick sheen of dried blood and puss, the nails had obviously been torn from their beds and from the splinters that he could see within the extremely sensitive flesh it had been done in one of the more brutal ways. Her fingers were just as bad as her toes… the flesh holding a rather distinct smell that Kenshin knew well, indicating just how bad her condition truly was. The girls usually healthy complexion was unhealthily pale and had taken on a greyish quality, she had also lost an extreme amount of weight, showing that she had likely been starved to weaken her as she underwent the torture. He took note of the blood and sweat soaked rags that she wore, if they could even be called rags.

They did nothing to protect her modesty from Kenshin’s Sharingan enhanced glare, but her exposed flesh told him all that he needed to know about what else she would need healed. He could see the rather unique wounds attributed to a whip all across her exposed flesh, the jagged tears telling him that it was likely spiked in some way… and based on the amount of blood that he could see on what remained of the rags he knew that if they were to turn her over he would likely see bone. The crown of thorns that had obviously been forced onto her head was digging deeply into the girls flesh, and he had no doubt that removing it would be more than painful for the woman. The woman was practically exuding a stench that he had long since come to associate with the dead, human waste and rotting flesh, and the stench was quite intense. While the smell might be overwhelming for Valen, and indeed most that possessed senses as acute as theirs, Kenshin was well attuned with the smells of both death and the human body, so much so that it barely bothered him anymore.Overall he was quite surprised that the woman was still alive right now, but he felt his respect for her rise nevertheless and he knew that said respect would only rise further if it turned out that she had not broken and revealed whatever information her captors wanted.

The Ragdoll was forming seals before Valen’s mouth opened, knowing full well that the man would want the woman he confessed his love for to live… not that Kenshin would have let her die regardless. No matter his thoughts on the woman he respected her strength… her dying such a pitiful death was simply something that he wouldn’t allow, no matter how much he disliked her personally. The moment that his hand formed the Tiger seal Valen and everyone nearby would feel a pulse of chakra from the half-blood, the activation of the technique momentarily breaking through his rings suppressive field. Fifteen blood red orbs would seep forth from Kenshin’s body, phasing through his clothes without effort and hovering behind his back in a circular formation. With but a thought the spheres would float down towards Namikaze, all fifteen of them simply seeping into her body and releasing the medical chakra stored within. The results would be near instant, most her wounds healing and her body regaining a lot of it’s colour… but she was still dangerously thin, soaked in blood and waste, and had nails through her limbs. The healing had done little to the many infections all over her body and less for the necrotic flesh on her back and limbs.

He would have to remove them but he knew that he couldn’t do so in an environment as unsanitary as this… he would also have to remove those rags and attempt to drain what remained of the infection from body, and unfortunately Valen could not be present while he did so. The risk of making the infection worse was quite high and with her body as weak as it was he simply couldn’t risk it… unfortunate.

“That will keep her from dying for the time being but she is by no means out of the woods just yet. I won’t lie to you Valen, I’m more than a little surprised that she’s still alive and I’m not entirely sure that I can save her. Healing wounds is one thing, no matter how serious they are it is simply a matter of reconstructing the flesh, bone and organs, a trivial matter for one well versed in medical Ninjutsu. But this… large portions of her flesh have died and it is starting to rot on her body… she likely has a large amount of bacteria in her bloodstream and to be quite honest I am shocked that she hasn’t gone into septic shock yet.” Kenshin would state in no uncertain terms, his Dojutsu enhanced glare showing just how serious he truly was

“I have to get her to the hospital… and you cannot come with me. This isn’t something that I can simply heal over a matter of hours or even days… it is something that will require me to work for weeks, if not months to treat... and even then there is a good chance that she may never recover completely. I will need to purge the infection from her body and remove the bacteria from her bloodstream... and based on the amount of necrotic tissue that I can see there is a good chance that I will have to remove flesh, limbs... even organs. I will not allow you to kill yourself from worry nor will I let you simply sit idly by as you wait for her to get better, she is a kunoichi and you know what that means as well as I do.” The Ragdoll would then state in as clinical a tone as he could manage, almost daring Valen to try and argue or disagree. Regardless of what the man did Kenshin would carefully slide his arms under the ever so fragile form of Namikaze, carefully lifting the woman bridal style, making sure to avoid jostling her wounds as he turned back towards the village.

“Believe me when I say I understand the rage that you are feeling right now... and rather than allowing it to consume you, I suggest you use it as fuel. Use your hatred and find the ones that did this… make them suffer and kill them only when you think they have suffered enough. I don’t care what you do to them and after all she has been through I doubt Hikari will either.” He would then say as his fire mask tore itself free from his flesh, the creature flying over to the edge of the walls and simply waiting as Kenshin slowly walked towards it.

“But don’t be stupid Valen... I won’t always be around to fix your mistakes.” The Immortal would say with a light glare, before breaking eye contact and allowing his beast to fly back towards the village with himself and Namikaze on its back. 

He supposed that in the end the situation would seem rather amusing, a fairytale where The Maiden is saved by The Monster that once hunted her while The Knight that had once defended her went out to seek vengeance.

WC: 1345

[Exit with Hikari]

TWC: 8742

Claiming 120k ryo (Given by Val)

Claiming corpses of Kyousuke Snow and Revan Uzumaki (Given by Val)

3375 words towards Miasma Mastery, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1875 words towards Towards Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere (both ranks), claiming (25% max stat discount)

3000 words towards Sage Mode, claiming (25% max stat discount)

492 words towards Miasmic Embodiment, 7507 words remaining
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu May 02, 2019 2:31 am
The energy was required to teleport Hikari would make her black out due to exhaustion. She was now at the mercy of the tentacle monster known as Kenshin Uzumaki.

[Exit into Suna]

TWC: 912

188 Words to Invisible Seals Completing it.

724 Words to Vim Aeris
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2019 5:12 am
As the smoke come, so did Hikari, without his Golden Eyes then Valen truly had no hope of seeing through the smoke of the summoning but judging by the look on Kenshin’s face, he could. It wasn’t the look of someone happy to see someone, it wasn’t the look of someone glad someone was suffering either. It wasn’t even a sadistic look, although cold could certainly describe it. The look Valen saw in Kenshin’s eyes was the look of a practiced medical professional. Someone who was categorizing issues, fixes, analyzing injuries, severity of damage, and building an order of events in their head for what needed to happen and how quickly. That look alone sent chills down Valen’s spine as the smell hit him. It wouldn’t affect him, anyone who had been forced to kill countless people in a small area would smell the stench of death. A brief flashback to the cave where he had slain hundreds of bandits as he fought he way in, eliminating them in open combat. Their blood making the ground beneath him slick, and the smell of death staining the very air within the closed confines of the cave. No, the smell was something he could handle. However it was the fact that it was coming from Hikari that drove him mad. By now, the smoke had cleared, and he could finally see what had become of her. 

That, was the sight that nearly made him retch. The sight of his beloved in so much pain. The sight of her with such horrendous wounds. All because some civilians that she probably couldn’t bring herself to harm wanted information about him. The rusted nails in her limbs, the torn, puss filled nails. The dead seeming skin, was it called necrosis? He wasn’t sure, all he knew is that she looked closer to death than he had ever seen before. Her laboured breathing nearly drove him mad with guilt and rage. Kenshin would begin to form hand seals, and a pulse of chakra. Then fifteen strange scarlet coloured orbs seeped out of Kenshin’s body, circling behind him passively before moving and entering Hikari’s body, each and every one of them would phase into her and Valen would feel a burst of chakra that he recognized well enough from the times Kenshin had healed him, medical chakra. The majority of her wounds would fade, and her colour would mostly return. However there seemed to still be large amounts of internal damage to her body. The nails were still in her, and she looked dangerously thin and covered in blood and waste. 

His old friend would begin to speak, the ex kage would shake his head of his thoughts and listen. She wouldn’t die yet, but she was still very much in danger. The frankness in Kenshin’s speech was usually quite refreshing and welcome. Now however, it hurt, it came with a clinical detachment that simply had the job of laying down cold hard facts. He wouldn’t lie about something like this. Kenshin knew how important Hikari was to him, knew that he would go into a rage if she was mistreated in her current state. Even if he didn’t know that, he didn’t think Kenshin would have let someone as strong as Hikari die so easily. Not when she could become a potential tool for him. Kenshin would need weeks, maybe even months to heal her, and she might still never recover fully. However Valen couldn’t stay regardless. Kenshin was right to tell him now, before Valen made a decision to stay near Hikari. He didn’t think he’d ever leave her side if they got to the hospital together. Besides, the medico was right, she was a kunoichi, and that meant something damnit. She knew the risks, even if Valen felt it was different due to her injuries being largely his own fault. 

Then Kenshin would say something quite interesting, a thought that due to his shock of seeing Hikari in her state, and his stunned silence at Kenshin’s prognosis, hadn’t occurred to him yet. Vengeance, on the people who did this to her. He had already planned to go to Hoshigakure to try to recruit others to Sunagakure, already intended to destroy any trace of the shinobi presence there to leave the civilians to what they wanted. A village without the shinobi that merely wanted to protect them. Now however, he had a reason to find some of them. A reason to call out the inquisitor, who would be the one any civilian government would put in charge of extracting information out of her. Him and any Queensguard that might have helped. None of them would be alive when Valen left that village, not so long as the ex kage breathed. It truly would be a perfect channel for his hatred. ‘Gobi..’ He would say, the word echoing within his mind as the beast stirred. ‘I didn’t expect you to want to talk to me so soon after what you’ve learned.’ The monster would say, minor confusion in it’s voice. ‘I won’t forgive you for what you did. It may have killed Hikari, but we can work together if you help me now.’ The man would say, he didn’t need the beasts cooperation anymore, not to utilize the perfect cloak of a Jinchuriki, now that he had used it once, felt the flow of chakra between them at least once, he could force the issue with no difficulty whatsoever. However the beasts cooperation would prove, useful. If he could find a reason to trust the monster, it’s insight might come in handy. The echoing voice of his tenant would respond ‘Revenge on your enemies? Consider me helping.’ The beast would say, prompting a nod to Valen. Kenshin would still be speaking, tell him that he wouldn’t always be around to fix the ashen haired teens mistakes. Prompting Valen to meet his gaze and nod. “If I can do anything to help her Kenshin, don’t hesitate to contact me somehow. I should be back  relatively soon.” He would say, before disappearing into a flash of light. The password past Hoshigakure’s defenses still fresh within his mind.

[Exit to Hoshigakure]
WC: 1029
TWC: 8614

Giving Kenshin the corpses of Revan Uzumaki and Kyousuke Snow, as well as 120,000 ryo.

Claiming 1500 words to learn Bond of The Seraph using my handy dandy max stat discount.
6000 words to learning Arms of The Highlord using that same discount.
1114 words toward Seraph Art: Resolve putting me at 1114/3000 (Go go gadget discount)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat May 04, 2019 8:03 am
Take it all you dirty wc farmers
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sun May 05, 2019 3:46 am
Turns out I fucked up my claims a bit. I already have Sage Mode from This Topic. So time for some new claims I guess

1125 words towards Sage Art: Energy Transfer, claiming (25% max stat discount)

Other 1875 words towards Miasmic Embodiment, putting my total WC towards it at 2367 due to the 492 words I put towards it earlier in my claims, so 5633 words remaining
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun May 05, 2019 7:02 am
You have my stamp of approval @Ken
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum