Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Top of The World (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Top of The World (Open)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:18 pm
If ever there was a moment for a forehead vein bulge now was one, in a manga it would probably appear on the mask and everything. Other then an eye twitch, the boy maintained his posture as the visitor remained seated, back facing the boy, smoking a cigarette while patting the late kage's head. The boy couldnt handle it anymore, this person needed to respect the village, needed to get off, and needed to just not.

With a well coordinated and deliberate motion, as if to clap to get the mans attention since the man wasnt even addressing the boy anymore, with a grimace the boy willed a 2 meter wide, 2 meter long, square to rise in a diagonally direction...

He was so, so, so very tempted to send it off towards the open air but he was not trying to hurt the person as that could cause an international incident.... of course, what the boy was doing anyways may still be bad enough for that of course.

The earth would rise in a sharp 30 degree angle for 5 meters, towards the boy, the center point where the man was sitting at. It wouldn't matter if the man used some means to stay seated even though the degree of incline and the angle would leaving most anyone sliding off. The moment it had moved out to clear the head it would then crumble and harmlessly roll off the sides of the kage head as if a bucket of mud was suddenly poured over the hardened and well formed surface of the carved face. none of the falling earth would damage any of the carving, nor would it stay. Since Earth Move Core does not damage anything and doesn't actually remove any earth from the source... the statue would NOT develop a hole on top of its head as the chakra kept it all undisturbed.

No sooner had the boy started the jutsu did he think that it may have not been a good idea to antagonize a foreign shinobi and immediately his expression, still under the mask, softened with his tensity. Instead he quickly seemed to appear shocked over what he had done. 'Shit...'

Without a word, he realized he now needed to wait to see what they did in response.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:07 pm
And after all the Goading the boy finally made a move, albiet one that the Hyuuga had easily seen coming. His enhanced vision allowed him to see the hand movements created by the boy before the jutsu had even begun, and the rumble in the rocks beneath him as the jutsu began told him he'd have to move. As the jutsu began forming he'd merely roll forwards at a speed much faster than the rock beneath him could hope to move in a split second. Clearing the one meter he'd need to avoid the rising rock, as it was 2 meters wide and long and he was sitting in the center.

As the roll finished he'd simply use surface walking to cling to the side of the face, now looking straight down at the rest of the village with a massive smile on his face. It seemed Konoha did have some fighting spirit, with the stories he'd heard of kirigakures conquest, and how xyxer had interacted with the hokage at the summit Komon had worried his mothers former village had lost its edge. But here he stood as a genin had struck out against him, a foreign anbu operative.

Not that the boy behind him knew of his rank, none the less this was a good sign for the villages future, shinobi required spines.

"I'm impressed gate guard" He'd say clinging to the side of the mountain by his feet before turning back to walk up the face once more. "I was beginning to think you konoha ninja had lost your edge"

WC: 954
Anonymous

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 pm
Shinoskay was almost shocked as the mans head twitched down to the ground where the chakra formed for the jutsu, like he could see it form just beneath him. Then, the very moment the jutsu occurred the Kumo nin suddenly exploded forward at a massive 170 speed before stopping instantly no more then 1 meter away... with just enough motion that he was literally just outside the effected area of the jutsu. Only to then stop immediately at the precise range and point without losing footing or otherwise, this person was clearly skilled.

The precision used, he couldn't understand how it was possible to see the chakra of the jutsu so accurately. In his mind, he tried to quickly grasp options but nothing his limited experience had come across would give an answer.

No sooner then Komon had rolled did the boy immediate reverse the almost non existent progress of the jutsu, because 170 speed was beyond fast enough to make the some 10 or so speed of earth moving core pretty much be motionless. Then the jutsu would be ended...

No sooner then Komon turned to look at the boy did it all become clear, those eyes... Being that the hyuuga were native to konoha he had heard of and seen those grey eyes in text during the academy and on that hyuuga kunoichi he first met with yen during his time at the academy. He didnt have a firm grasp of what they could do but he knew they were suppose to be something like X-Ray vision that could see the chakra network of a fly from 500 meters away... while buried... or some crap like that. It made sense now why Komon could see the chakra, this also helped the boy better understand how that doujutsu worked.

Now having the Kumo nin start to walk back towards him, he immediately took the time to assess their body language, but naturally he could not read into them at all, and even though he was tempted to prepare a defense he did not feel like any use of chakra would be wise. If they really had X-Ray vision, it wouldn't matter what the boy did, this ninja would see it coming the moment it began to manifest and there would be no surprising them.

Instead, the boy did the only sensible thing he could think of... as the man began to approach him, he clenched his fist and stiffened himself in an attempt to obviously brace and prepare to move at a moments notice.  

"My name.... Is Shinoskay"
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:16 pm
"I preferred gate guard" He'd shrug as he finally came to a stop near the boy, now off of the face entirely and standing upon the cliffs of the hokage rocks. The view was still surreal, although he much preferred the one from his sitting position earlier. "Tell me... Shinoskay? Was it?"

"Why do you hide your face"

"I can tell from your earlier stunt that you're nowhere close to anbu yet. And most men who hide their face have reason to. Or at least that's been my experience so far"

WC: 1054
Anonymous

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:18 pm
Shinoskay's eyes squinted slightly, but he didnt drop his guard just yet, his first instinct had been to thank Komon for the compliment and it actually nagged on the boy's mind that he hadnt. His own propensity for propriety egged him to boy in greeting and told him that he should address them as a senior... yet, for this moment, the boy felt the person had not earned any of that after acting so rudely and so he pushed himself to disregard those propensities for the moment.

As the kumo nin started to present his question and analysis the answer, to the boy, was simple. "I am a ninja. Though you now know my name, you are not likely going to recognize me if we ever meet again. The mask is symbolic of that, to formally warn you that my face is just a mask, dont count on it being my face next time." The boy already felt the man before him was just rude, but he also knew in the social exchange he letting them control the exchange too much. The question, though, was how to tilt the social dynamics between the two "and you? why do you go about disrespecting other villages so? Why are you in Konoha?"

The tensity of the situation was starting to ebb and so his ability to ignore his propensity was waning,
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:48 pm
A boring answer.

He was hoping for a more philosophical reply. The hyuuga would let out an audible sigh as leaned against the metal railing, this boy was hardly a good conversational partner, and reminded him of his late friend Senshi Kobayashi in a way. Good soldier, poor speaker.

The question, however was ballsy.

Komon would laugh as he rubbed his chin in thought. "Well, I guess if I had to give a specific reason..."

A pause would hang in the air as he pondered.

"Probably because it's fun"
Anonymous

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:04 pm
The moved a meter at a speed that the boy was barely able to follow, even though they opted to take a more relaxed position it was not one that inspired comfort in Shinoskay. The boy would gauge the distance between the two, he felt it was probably around 3 meters as it was just barely conversation distance but he wasnt entirely sure. He was tempted to antagonize the kumo nin, to taunt them, but he wasnt entirely confident in the situation, in his mind he thought of 'Oh, I wasnt aware letting another village beat up and judge your shinobi, and acting disrespectful, was fun. I will remember that sort of enjoyment if I ever find myself in kumo.'

Unfortunately, instead, he would omit the taunts.

"Noted, I will keep that in mind if I ever find myself in your village then."

Finding that they are here anyways, shinoskay decided on a way to control the conversation "when you are ready, then, lets make way to the view point."
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm
"It would surely be ambitious of you"

He'd laugh, picturing the boy trying to cause trouble in youka's hellhole of a village. If the rot lord were still in charge the masked figure wouldn't last long, nor with maku for that matter. He'd simply shrug, standing up straight once more before speaking again after the gate guard had offered to guide him to another view.

"Lead the way boss"
Anonymous

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 am
Not willing to leave his back turned to a ninja of another village, once more the boy glared....

First, he took a large step back....

Then, he finally lowered his balled up hands, they ached slightly from having held them up so tensely like he did. He would shrug his shoulders a little, roll one then the other, then do a standing windmill with the other then the one, all the while keeping his eyes on his guest.

After a moment of loosening his body up he would then form the hand seals for Rock Clone to produce a new Shinoskay to his left, from the point his foot touched the ground, which would then turn left and begin walking to lead the way towards the observation point. Shinoskay himself would indicate for Komon to follow the clone, if he didnt then the clone would stop 5 meters away and the two would stare awkwardly at the man as he just stood there.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum