Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sal not the furry one (nk, io) Empty Sal not the furry one (nk, io)

Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:34 pm
Moku woke up on his couch not his bed. The night before he had had an ear ache and needed to rest his head on a heat pad, there isn't an outlet by his bed so he decided to move to the couch. He was just trying to watch some tv and just warm his ear to numb the pain but he ended up falling asleep leaving the heating pad on which isn't safe. He would get up and turn off the heating pad being the couch with a gentle flick of the switch. Then walk over to the table, the floor was rather cold till he got to the rug by his sink. He would stick a bagel into the toaster and sit on the counter while it toasted, then he decided he wanted to try and clear out his sinuses. He grabbed a mug he had gotten at the thrift store it says "Grill master" on one side and "Dad, master of the grill" on the bottom it says to Darrel my new dad. It always gave Moku a chuckle because Darrel didn't really care as much as who ever had gotten him the mug. Moku put a tea bag into the mug and put his grandfathers kettle onto the stove filling it with water from the pot filler. He let it begin to boil and his bagel popped up with a nice twang. He grabbed the cream cheese and put a glob of it on with some berries that he questioned their expiration date on. They tasted very good so he ate the whole bagel in four to five bites roughly. Then he heard his grandfathers kettle squeal a light C note. Moku then walked over and grabbed the kettle, placing it on the counter before adjusting his grip and pouring the water into the mug. Moku started to stir the tea watching the tea molecules diffuse into the lower concentration of tea molecules or the water was diffusing from a concentration to a lower concentration till the tea reached equilibrium and it was fully mixed.

Moku sat down at the table and put his feet on it. The table was cold and he decided to put some slippers on, he reached him feet down under the table and grabbed his. Then Mrs. Yen knocked so Moku got up and walked to the door, then Moku opened it. "Hello Mrs. Yen, how are you doing today?" "Good, we had eggs and bacon for breakfast. What did you have Moku?" "A Bagel, well i have to go soon Mrs. Yen I'm gonna train today." "Oh well, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Love you Moku." "Bye Mrs. Yen love you too." Then Moku would get up and chug his tea and go to his room to get dressed. 

Moku would put on his dress slacks and a button up white shirt. Then a gray blazer and a pair of brown oxford shoes. Then Moku grabbed his briefcase and walked out the door locking it behind him. He walked down the stairs from his apartment to the alley and out into the main city road. Moku walked down the street towards the training grounds, there were several people there but Moku walked past them towards the large oak tree at the back of the training ground where he set down his brief case and climbed up the tree before sitting down on one of the limbs and starting to drill his fingers into the wood by the branches. He felt that he had the technique down and decided to climb down the tree. He got out a set of two kunai and started to walk up the tree with out suing his legs. He stabbed them into the tree and used them almost like handholds pulling himself up higher and higher.  Then he slipped and the other kunai slid downward leaving a gash in the tree. He slid to the ground and started over climbing the tree leaving holds all over the tree where the kunai had once been. After twenty to thirty give or take tries he put away his kunai and took a drink of water from the bottle in his briefcase.

WC: 704
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Sal not the furry one (nk, io) Empty Re: Sal not the furry one (nk, io)

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:37 am
The morning had turned suddenly cold, after what had been a unpredictably hot summer season. A bit too fast, mother nature. Suzume wasn't prepared for the chilliness. It was hardly a few weeks ago that she just got a couple of sets of clothes meant for heat, and now she was all bundled up in a thick fuzzy blanket to block out the icy breezes. Her cave that she turned into a home was defiantly not helping to keep warm. Instead of staying there, shivering, she hopped out and waddled with the blanket still covered around her all the way down to the training grounds. Certainly, some intense practice would get her warm. Then some soup afterwards. 

Once she arrived, she stood around a little, not wanting to drop her blanket. But like getting acclimated to a pool of water, the best way to deal with it was to just get it over with. She tore the blanket off herself and threw it on the ground. Immediately, goose bumps formed on her skin as she was exposed to the drop of temperature. It was...intolerable to say the least. It could be considered good weather for a sweet couple who enjoyed a shared hot coco in the sunlight, but Suzume tended to not be the sweetie romatic that she sometimes played herself to be. No, not at all...for the most part, anyways. The truth of the matter was that she wanted to be able to take down some big guys. Guys who towered over her, making her look like a bug if she stood next to them - whose biceps were the size of her head. A tiny scrap of meat like her wouldn't ever manage such dreams if they stayed huddle up in a shell of cotton, never adjusting to less than comfortable environments. 

So she began. Punching the air, kicking the air, just...in general beating up the air. How dare it become so cold. Somebody ought to teach it a lesson. Did this actually do anything, though? Suzume wasn't even sweating. At most, she ran herself out of breath after ten or so minutes of this. Anybody who tossed a glance at her might have thought something was wrong with her. As in, maybe she had some major anger issues. Who throws such hate filled attacks at nothing? But this wasn't the case, really. She just wanted to get warmed up. 

Right by the tree over there, was some random kid drinking water and had a...brief case? Who carries a brief case with them to the training grounds? Were they doing some kind of business here? Brief cases were intended to have stormed within them valuable items meant for a purpose. So...what could he have in it that would be needed to be brought here? Weird. It was obvious by the gash in the tree that the kid had been training. Maybe he used a brief case to be ironic. Or maybe he was trying to be classy. Out of sheer curiosity, Suzume snuck up beside him to ask, "What do you got a brief case for?" She had no idea who the guy was or what he was like, but the fact he had the brief case at the training grounds was so intriguing that she had to find out. If the kid turned out to be just some freak that didn't want to be bothered, she could just trail off to some other place. 

[WC: 576]
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:12 pm
As Moku is training his finger spear he sees a girl throw a blanket off her self. Moku wore a long shirt and pants both of which are pressed and pleated. As the girl shivered Moku chuckled slightly inside. The girl then started to walk over towards Moku, Oh boy he thought is this another one of those beggar girls. I don't have any money on me I always leave it at home when i train. "Hello." Moku says as she walks over, then she asks him about his briefcase. "Well, lets see I like to be classy and I feel that a briefcase tends to show that. I also like the effect it has when i go to meetings before missions, it tends to give an aura of confidence to the client whomever that may be. I'm going to presume you are a ninja from the rather violent fight you had with the air over there." Then Moku would open his briefcase and put away his water bottle and re arrange the various pens and kunai he had inside, standing up and fixing his sleeves and collar that had gotten slightly dislodged. "So do you want to train or ask me about something else or is it just the briefcase. I know its a bit weird but I like the effect, do you do taijutsu or are you more of a ninjutsu kind of person?" Then he would pick up his briefcase and stand there holding it front of him waiting for an answer. If she said nothing then he would begin to walk away towards the city center, if she followed he would ask her if she wanted to grab a bite to eat. Moku would explain that he has to grab his wallet and she needed to grab his blanket.

TWC: 1007
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:34 pm
Moku would grab his blanket and wallet then walk back towards his house as the girl stood in silence.

Claiming 5 stats and Chain Fist

Last edited by Bobby Hill-chan on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:00 pm
Suzume shrugged his question off, as she was still a genin new to the shinobi system. But the dude had a point, even though time/space was her chosen specialty, it might be a good idea to also have another type of fight to have up her sleeve. She went to another area to train, and let the guy be as he seemed to be busy.

[EXIT]
(yeah woops meant to get to this sooner)
[WC: 66, claiming 3 stat points]
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:20 pm
Bobby Hill chan claims approved on the condition all stats from this and This go to str to get it to 20.
Also confirmed exit via discord discussions.

Feza stats and exit approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum