Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

[IO] [NK] Friends and Teammates [Yanoda] Empty [IO] [NK] Friends and Teammates [Yanoda]

Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Kiro woke up in the same place as last time, in Kaito’s bedroom, and gently yawned while keeping his eyes closed. He rose his right hand to wipe anything limiting his vision and slowly opened both of his eyes, looking around him for a short period of time in the attempt of seeing if everything was still in place after he spoke with his friend. He nodded his head once and gently smiled to himself, stepping outside of the bed and directing himself to the drawer that was at a decent distance away from his bed. It was certainly convenient to the boy and his friend because they wouldn’t end up hitting their heads when they kept moving while asleep which was something that frequently happened to him when he was still living with his parents. It was one of the reasons why he liked to sleep looking at walls or close to them, even if there was a risk that he would his head with it. He was never hit by a wall before, for some reason, and it was one of the mysteries that he had yet to find out! Jokes aside, however, the boy opened his drawer with it’s handle and drew his outfit that he wore in the blink of an eye. He proceeded to approach a mirror to view himself on it, revealing a bright and joyful smile, and turned to the exit of his bedroom to look down to the first floor once more. Kaito was doing his usual chores like always, but this time he showed a saddened look on his face while he clenched his right fist tightly to the point that blood could come out whenever just because of the pression he was putting on his skin. The older man was thankfully wearing gloves that didn’t allow his fingertips to cut through his skin and that was something he appreciated him having. He suddenly received a flashback and fell to his knees, remembering that when he was a just a baby his sister gifted it to him. Perhaps the golden-haired man with a ponytail remembered everything that his sister used to do for him and felt bad for not telling her brother what happened to her, but it was most likely a bit too late to make up for his mistake; the boy thought it was fine because the two were dear friends and would never leave each other in battle or in any other scenario, and finally because he did make it up for him because he he started to train him to become a better shinobi and that was something he would do anything to reward him with. Kiro jumped down the stairs and landed on his feet by lowering his knees to decrease the landing impact and the damage his legs would receive. He proceeded to observe his friend for a moment and see him reveal a happy and joyful smile on his face while he nodded his head twice. He was holding a note tightly in his hands, making him rub his chin in the attempt of figuring out what it was. His eyes suddenly widened as he started to imagine what it could possibly be, thinking that maybe it was a love letter that someone he worked with in missions sent him to express her feelings towards him because she was too shy to tell him directly, in front of him, or something of that matter. The boy rose to his feet and charged forward, revealing a happy grin on his face, proceeding to lay his hands around Kaito to catch the letter and read it, but that would be taken as an attempt of hugging by the Chûnin. Kiro stood silent for a moment and tried to process what was going on, before his childhood friend broke the news to him! ”The Hokage has officially found you a team member to work with in future missions, Kiro! From what I’ve read, it’s someone called Yanoda,” he stated in an extremely happy manner and pet the boy with his bare hands that were about to bleed previously. Then, he proceeded to explain that she send the other man a letter stating to him that the two of them would be meeting in one of the merchant districts that Konohagakure no Sato was made of.

The boy listened to the adult and nodded his head to him once, turning around to face the exit of his house. ”I’m sure it will be a good person, for sure!” he added with a gigantic grin on his face as he waved his hand to the child, observing how he opened the handle of the door and pushed it wide open to exit the house. He could tell that the younger Uchiha was very excited to learn who this teammate of his was going to be, and if they would get along or not. Truth to be told, he had been looking forward to making a team of three Genin and a higher-up soon, but it seemed like the Hokage had already made sure to team him up with somebody who they thought was going to fit well with him. Kiro proceeded to jump to the top of a house nearby his own and observed the Merchant district from his current location while smiling lightly. ”I’m sure he will be a great person, and that we’ll get along well,” he faintly whispered under his breath before continuing to jump from roof to roof to exit the Uchiha district and embark in a journey full of exploring to find out where this person was going to be and how they were going to act around him too. He entered the Merchant area of Konoha and scanned the area with a look of disbelief, noticing that there were multiple people at this time and that he wouldn’t be able to easily find his new friend or at least that’s what he wanted him to be.

[WC: 1013]
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

[IO] [NK] Friends and Teammates [Yanoda] Empty Re: [IO] [NK] Friends and Teammates [Yanoda]

Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:14 pm
Yanoda woke to the familiar hustle and bustle of the kitchens next door. He lay there sleepily listening to the morning crew getting everything ready for the breakfast rush. He could hear Dad shouting orders at the junior cooks, as well as the clanking and clanging of pots and pans being put into place. "They're gonna expect me in there soon enough. I guess I'll have to get up." he said mournfully, and rose to a sitting position in bed. Yanoda rubbed the sleep from his eyes and finally dared to stick his feet out into the cold morning air, turning to sit on the edge of his bed. The shinobi staggered to his feet and shuffled into his bathroom, and looked at his sleepy face in the mirror. He began to go about his morning routine, first by blindly groping around for his toothbrush while he turned on the sink. He stared into his own eyes thoughtfully as he brushed his teeth, and thought about what he had planned for today. Let's see... shuriken training later, uhh... oh, right! I'm meeting my new teammate today! Yanoda had been happy when he heard that he was being put into a team... although it didn't seem like the team was complete yet. Either way, he had at least one teammate to meet so far. It would be nice, Yanoda thought. He hadn't really made many friends in the academy, so hopefully now things would change. He finished brushing his teeth and proceeded to wash his face, and put his long blond hair into a ponytail. Then he strolled over to his closet and pulled it open, selecting his clothes from the ones hanging there. "Alright, ready to go." he said triumphantly, and grasped the door handle.

Yanoda walked into the bustling restaurant kitchen and located his father. "Dad, I'm up!" he shouted over the noise, and his father looked stern-facedly over at him. "You're late, Yanoda. Get over here and chop some of these vegetables." Yanoda nodded, and made his way over to his workstation. With some care, he opened a drawer and extracted his favorite knife. Its weight felt familiar in his hand, and he couldn't resist tossing it into the air and catching it as it spun. Yanoda hiked his long, wide sleeves up to his elbows and prepared to work. With long-practiced ease, Yanoda sliced the vegetables into perfect, even pieces and set them aside, seamlessly moving from one to the next. His knife handling had only continued to improve lately, he was becoming quite proud of it. As he went through his chores, Yanoda thought about what kind of person his teammate would be. All he had to go on was a name, "Kiro Uchiha". He'd never actually met an uchiha, come to think of it. I hope we get along. he thought to himself as he did his work on autopilot.

Yanoda eventually finished his work, waved his parents goodbye, and headed towards the door. With his hand halfway to the doorknob, he realized he had forgotten something. Yanoda turned to a shelf by the door, and grabbed his shiny new headband. He took a moment to smile at his reflection in the metal, then tied it about his head and headed out the door. It was only a few minutes' walk to the appointed meeting-place, living in the business district had its perks. Once there, he began to look around. The market was pretty busy today, finding his new teammate wouldn't be easy. It would have helped if somebody had told him what this Kiro person actually looked like. "Oh well, I guess I'll just ask everybody I see with a headband. I'll find 'em eventually." Yanoda decided, and started approaching shinobi at random. The first few people he asked were useless, not only were they not his new teammate, they hadn't even heard of him. Yanoda let out a defeated sigh. "At this rate, I'll never find Kiro Uchiha."

[WC: 675]
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

[IO] [NK] Friends and Teammates [Yanoda] Empty Re: [IO] [NK] Friends and Teammates [Yanoda]

Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:33 am
Kiro sighed in disbelief and rose his head to look at the sky with a saddened look. Did the Hokage start this mission to only the both of them to build a better bond, or to struggle to find each other? The thought of finding someone being part of the mission suddenly hit his head, guessing that it was most likely it and nodded his head in agreement with himself. He lowered his head to a normal height and scanned the area to see if he was going to locate his new friend or not. The blue-haired child wished that he was given some tips on how his new teammate would look like, and proceeded to approach a single higher-up to ask him about his friend and this mission that Lady Hokage had given them. The man explained that when always used to do it because it was a very good way to better a bond and to promote teamwork instead of working alone. He had finally understood the meaning of all of this and turned around to continue scanning the area to find who Yanoda was. The Jounin tapped his shoulder once and pointed in the direction of their left, where he mentioned the possibility of him being there. Gathering information was part of a mission and being a Ninja, so no one would consider it cheating having to ask someone older to tell him the possible location of his friend, or so the boy thought while he bowed his head in all due respect. His hopes were once more replenished, and he was ready to continue seeking for his friend in this mission!

He firstly walked in the direction that the male told him to follow, and started to look from left to right to see where everyone was and if they were seeking for someone too. His eyes focused on just three people, one of them being a golden-haired shinobi with a ponytail and the other two being members of the Uchiha clan that had recently graduated. His gaze switched between the two and gulped. Wasn’t that golden-haired Shinobi his childhood friend, Kaito? Kiro stopped for a moment and rose a finger to tap his chin lightly, thinking about the possibilities of it being him proceeding to leave the Uchiha district to buy some food for them and to cook dinner or something of that matter. He suddenly shook his head, thinking that it would be impossible because he would never leave the kitchen unless the two of them were actually training and that was not something ongoing at the moment.  Then again, he was acting weird previously and perhaps he decided to follow him and check his progress. ”No, I mustn't make assumptions,” he thought, and revealed a gentle and bright smile on his lips. He proceeded to speak with the two Uchiha clan members and were explained that there was a third Uchiha going to be joining their team, but wasn’t called Kiro Uchiha. The kid sighed in disbelief and returned his glance to the golden-haired man with a determined yet friendly look on his face. The person before him was most likely the one he was seeking for, so he didn’t have to waste a moment thinking about asking him or not about it.

Secondary thoughts started to doubt him once more and made him incapable of making the first move. ”What if he thinks I’m just a child?” he thought, clenching his fist tightly and shaking his head to approach the man in a presentable manner. He bowed his head once and cleared his throat to begin speaking. ”Good morning, sir! My name is Kiro, and I wanted to ask you if you are the person I’ve been seeking for. In other terms,” he introduced himself to the older man and paused, slowly raising his head to glance at his yellowish eyes that pierced through his. They were beautiful, nearly as beautiful as the cloudy sky where he viewed himself on as an adult. ”Are you Yanoda?” he happily questioned while he excitedly played with his fingers to distract himself from the young face of the man. He seemed so similar to his childhood friend that he couldn't help it to act like so around him. Hopefully, things would change once they got to know each other. For now, he could just wait and see how things turned out to be.

[WC: 750]
[TWC: 1763]
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am
Yanoda was just about ready to give up. He was certain he'd found who he was looking for when he saw that Uchiha crest, but it turns out it was just a couple of shinobi out shopping. Which stands to reason, I guess. This is the market district, after all. he thought. Yanoda was on the verge of deciding to go home when he heard a voice ring out behind him. "Good morning, sir! My name is Kiro, and I wanted to ask you if you are the person I’ve been seeking for. In other terms, are you Yanoda?" Lucky break! Yanoda thought to himself, turning quickly to face this new person. "That's me! Boy, am I glad to see you. I was just about to give up looking, and-" Wait. Yanoda stopped mid-sentence as he turned to see absolutely nobody. "Huh?" he said, looking around in confusion. There was nobody to his left... nobody to his right... wait, below? Yanoda finally looked down to behold the person who was supposed to be his new teammate, and failed to hide his surprise. The boy looking up at him was young, couldn't have been older than nine. He had bright blue hair and eyes to match, and was fidgeting nervously as he looked up at Yanoda. But, that headband... there was no mistake. "A-ah, I assume you're Kiro?" Yanoda said, regaining his composure. The older boy bent over at the waist to come down to eye-level with the diminuitive Uchiha, and gave him a big, warm smile. "Wow, you're pretty young, and already a Genin! You must be some kind of genius, am I right?" Yanoda somehow grinned even wider, stood back up, and held out his hand to shake. "I'm glad you're on my side! I'm Yanoda, nice to meet you!"

[WC: 299][Thread WC: 974]
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 am
Koro was replied to in a happy and comforting tone of voice, one that made him feel like they were already friends but stopped mid-sentence to look at his left and then to his right without directly looking at him. He tilted his head to an aide confusedly and thought that he was maybe invisible to the older man or something of that matter, crossing his arms right after to find out if that was right and waited for him to look down and see him. The teenager confusedly crawled back and tried to regain his senses, as well as to process the scenario that he was put right into. He added that he was surprised that a child of his age was already a Genin and mentioned the possibility of him being a prodigy, making his cheeks turn into a pinkish tone and for blushes to take place. He excitedly yet flusteredly nodded his head and lowered his head to look at the ground because he didn’t want to show himself in an embarrassed state before his teammate, knowing that it could possibly make the adult more cautious around him not to turn him like that in certain places. The rest of the people in the area glanced to the blue-haired and eyed Uchiha wearing a dark outfit and glared at the older male from the distance, making sure to turn around when he was not looking and to continue doing it when he was. He was able to notice what was going on and poked the older man’s right arm lightly, grabbing his right arm with both of his and led him to somewhere else while he was crouching down and hoped that he was reflexive enough to raise to his feet before falling on his face. He sure rose back to his feet and held out his hand for him to shake.

He returned the same smile but in a faint manner and a bit less shy than before. He tilted his head upwards to look at his eyes and led his right palm forward to shake his from behind like former friends would, because he was always used to be told that it was how friends waved to themselves when they trained together and went through a spar, or if they wanted to be respectful to each other or if they were friends. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you too, mister Yanoda! I hope we can go on multiple training sessions and missions to become stronger together!” he replied to the older man in a gentle and joyful tone of voice that seemed to be full of happiness, like it has always been. The two of them would have made it outside of the merchant district if Yanoda kept following him after the boy grabbed his arm, and there would be no one remaining to stare at the older man or anything of that matter. He looked around him and located a small park with multiple buildings around it and a few children inside it. The ground was made of grass and sand, being the perfect place for children to play at and to have fun. His eyes focused on a group of three children and waved his right arm to them while flashing a slight smile soaring across his small lips. The blue-haired boy continued to walk forward in the direction of the Academy and signaled his friend to follow him to their objective, looking at the golden-haired male with a ponytail from the corner of his eye to see if he had anything to say and if he wanted him to reply to his personal questions as well as to make his own and hope that they would not bother him. Everyone has something that they don’t want to say about themselves, and perhaps he was about to ask just that.

[WC: 650] [TWC: 2413]
Yanoda
Yanoda
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:12 am
Yanoda let himself be led by his new teammate, examining the way he moved. It didn't take a genius to tell- this kid was good. Probably better than me, actually. Yanoda thought mournfully. I'm only 13, and I'm already outclassed by the younger generation. So unfair. But of course he wouldn't mention this out loud- that'd be awfully rude. So when Kiro said ”It’s a pleasure to meet you too, mister Yanoda! I hope we can go on multiple training sessions and missions to become stronger together!”, he knew he couldn't let this state of affairs stand. If only to avoid embarrassing himself, he'd have to step up his training in a big way. Yanoda took a minute to look up at where they were headed, and asked Kiro "Why are we heading this way?" in a slightly puzzled tone. "And anyway, I know you're an Uchiha, but why don't you tell me a little more about yourself? Why'd you become a shinobi, what are your goals, that sort of thing?"

[WC: 171][Thread WC: 1145]
Kiro Uchiha
Kiro Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:02 am
Kiro continued to walk in the direction of the Academy and noticed a worried look on the older man’s face, tilting his head to a side while trying to figure out what it was causing it. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his speeches and questions, thinking that he should’ve told him about it before dragging him away from the merchant district. ”We’re going this way, to the Academy, because there were a few adults staring at you previously, and I didn’t want them to do so,” he replied to the older man and rubbed the back of his head, releasing a slight and disappointed sigh. The golden-haired male seemed to be confused and interested in knowing about something and, considering he was looking at him the whole time, he guessed that his teammate most likely wanted to ask about him. It wasn’t lo long after that the Genin cleared his doubts by doing what he expected him to and curiously asked more about himself, making him quite happy to see that the other man was willing to learn more about him and for them to possibly become friends in the future. ”Well, I became a Shinobi because I wanted to help everyone like my older sister once did; she was the one who inspired me to take the same path, but I’ve decided to forge my own. My goal is to protect everyone I love and to bring peace to this world. To accomplish it, I was told that I would require to become the Hokage. Truth is, I want people to believe that such a thing is possible and can be achieved and that they shouldn’t worry because I will always be there to save them,” he began in a serious tone of voice and kept a confident look on his face while glancing to the clouds. ”I will make sure to let everyone in the village learn Ninjutsu so it would help them on a daily basis and so they can protect themselves, too,” he explained to the man and turned around to face him with a bright and joyful smile on his face. He started to imagine everything that he would be going through to reach his goals, but he knew it would all be worth it in the end. He led a single finger forward and pointed it at Yanoda, saying, ”for that to happen, I’ll need to become stronger. I’m sure you have goals of your own, so why don’t we become stronger and help each other come closer to them?” he finished, retrieving his finger and crossing his arm to listen to the older male’s story and to learn more about him, and waited to receive an answer.

[WC: 470] [TWC: 2883]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum