Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Kage Summit

+5
Anaphiel Hidemori
Komori
Risako Akara
Madrigal Kaguya
Xyxer
9 posters
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Kage Summit - Page 5 Empty Re: The Kage Summit

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 pm
With everything wrapping up it appeared that the leader of Hoshigakure had accepted the terms of the Leviathan, yet in truth he knew the boy could not make a rebuttal against it. He'd been offered a way out of the lions den and he keenly accepted the offer, for what was one to do when they'd used half their arsenal in a battle that had cost an arm and their reputation? In truth, Xyxer held little ill-will towards the man despite his actions, yet politics was merely a theater and those best at acting were the ones that climbed the highest. An honest man with pure intentions could never be at the top of the hierarchy, as it was not in their nature.. yet for a beast behind the mask of a person, the top was the only position they sought despite how many bodies they had to pile and stand on to reach it.

Sacrifice them all. Pile them up. Stand alone in the heavens.

The boy proceeded to make his way from the room while honouring the names of the other Kage, an action that seemingly wasn't regurgitated by the Hokage nor Raikage. "Hogokage." Xyxer bowed his head lightly as the traitor departed, offering him the fitting title. They didn't have to be enemies after all, not yet at least. The Raikage offered another quip towards the departing cripple, clearly attempting to instigate a retaliation. An interesting maneuver, he thought.. a whole dog snarling at a three-legged pup that'd just finished its own savagery in an attempt to garner what it believed to be confidence or respect, yet it only earned the amusement of the Mizukage. He hoped he got to see the two interact when the Hogokage was whole, to see if the Raikage's words remain vicious. He offered a nod to the Hokage as well, allowing her to leave.

His Hozuki brethren offered the legendary weapon to Xyxer, gratefully accepted by the opposing Kage. He took the fabled piece into his hands, examining the fine craftsmanship that had endured innumerable killings over what could very well be eons. Delicately pinching the blunt sides of the needle edge he temporarily dragged his fingers along, almost as if he was dusting the artifact. Now his grey eyes, almost dancing with a glint of life, glanced towards the wrapped wire at the hilt of the blade.

"Nuibari." Xyxer revealed, the doubt erased from his mind with the last detail he'd noted. He took the handle of the sword in his right hand, feeling the balanced, almost weightless needle. "One of the esteemed blades of the original Seven Swordsmen of the Mist." He flourished the weapon down to his side; the move over-telegraphed so that Komori nor his guards would be alarmed by the action. An easy weapon to maneuver. "Most well known for its usage by the terrifying Kushimaru Kuriarare, they say he laughed as if he was watching a comedic troupe when he sewed his screaming victims together to form an unorthodox centipede.." Pulling the blade back up to himself he gave it one last appraisal before he turned it back around, gently handing it back towards Komori with the hilt towards the Raikage so that he could retrieve it with ease. "You should delve into the history of your weapon, Komori, or you won't be able to utilise it to its fullest extent" The Seven Swordsman spoke with a faint smile to the Raikage.

If Xyxer was a different man, he would have offered Komori his bodyweight in ryo to have that blade, yet he knew the true value of an artifact like that was beyond petty currencies, they could not truly be bought, Samehada knew it the best and respected the code to its fullest capabilities.. A weapon of this caliber had to be taken. Paid for in blood. He didn't care for how the man acquired it, all Xyxer needed to know was that he had it. "Raikage." Xyxer offered the man his farewell, bowing his head slightly as he had done for the others.

Given that the other delegations had left Xyxer stood alone in the room aside for the other representative(s) of Kirigakure, seemingly in thought. The fresh scent of iron in the room, the palpable fear.. it'd awoken something deep within the monster. Something that would soon be realized, a greater purpose that would be clasped with both hands.

[Exit unless interrupted]

6.3k WC

Requesting a mod tells me how much I need to use to change from Gen spec to S/T because I'm unsure on how many times I've changed a spec now.

Tak says 3k for the change so 3.3k left

-25% on learning since I'm capped so 3.3k/6k on my S/T world that's patiently waiting to be registered
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:59 pm
Approved unless interrupted for Xyxer.

Valen's exit approved since no one interrupted.

Ris possibly approved if they claim an exit?
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:15 pm
The kage before him seemed fascinated by the weapon of a serial killer, a man that Komori had killed in order to protect his home. Thinking back, he was not quite sure why he had taken the needle in his pained state. It was almost as if it had called to him, an unseen force drawing him to take it with him. It appealed to his collector nature, as the Hozuki still had the melted remnants of an old blade on display in his home, memorabilia from his battle against the two tailed bijuu. The Leviathan’s eyes followed the blade entirely across its length before resting on the wire contained within the hilt. He then spoke a single word, assigning a name to the mysterious weapon.

Nuibari

The Mizukage proceeded to test the sword’s weight and movement, making certain to not appear too stealthily, which was an appreciated notion. There had already been enough backstabbing for one day. Xyxer went on to tell of its former owner, a man who had apparently wielded the blade some time ago. A man who matched the description of the one he had fought. Komori would not have much time to linger on the thought before he was handed back the very sword that had caused the young Hozuki an eye. As he did so, the man before him smiled at the exchange, speaking words of wisdom with some finality before bowing his head in respect. Komori returned the favor once more. With that, Komori motioned for Nobu and Komon to approach him under the presumption that they would both rest a hand on each of his shoulders respectively.

“Mizukage.”

The Kumogakure trio then disappeared in a flash of lightning back towards the village in desperate need of a revival. The new Raikage had a promise to keep.

--Exit to Kumo with Nobu and Komon--
WC: 2745
All words towards Tenmetsu (2745/3750)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:18 pm
Approved.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 am
I forgot to claim in my exhaustion 

Claiming all 5582 towards this
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:47 am
Approved
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:02 pm
I'll go ahead and claim Valen, Xyxer, Ris, Hik Hyuuga since she got mine, as well as the other bodyguards unless contested.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:06 pm
This is the last approval I'm doing on this otherwise I'll be stuck in this thread for a longer amount of time than the actual rpers were.

Approved.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:36 am
I'll claim sigs as well

Xyxer
Aryll
Naoki
Komori 
Komon
Nobunaga
Hikari Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Kots (I'm not typing out your full name, can't even remember how atm lol) 

I don't think any of them have anything that prevents me from learning their signatures, or at least they never used them. If I'm wrong, lemme know and I'll remove the sig from my list.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:36 am
Approved Valen except for Naoki and Aryll's signatures, as they suppressed or altered theirs <3

Will make sure Komori doesn't claim those signatures as well <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum