Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Surface walk jutsu here I come! Empty Surface walk jutsu here I come!

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:01 pm
The shadows of the tree climbed on Hirou's body, the moon's light was visible and kinda pierced through the trees. The high branches of the trees bounced on each other and leaves moved around with the cold breeze and the wind of the night. In the area, you could hear the noises of the squirrels that carried nuts in their mouths and climbed the big trees, the slight squeak of the bird that just went to sleep could be heard. The moon, observing and watching over the world with its light brought joy to Hirou. Hirou's eyes slightly opened, the moon's light reflected in his eyes, it looked like a grey moon, which was kinda weird. Hirou grasped the grass that stroked his hand, opened his eyes a little wider, he could see the moon, lighting the area, he recognized the place, it was his practicing spot. Leaning on his elbow he rubbed his eyes slightly. "Ugh, no way I fell asleep once again after practicing, come on!" He muttered to himself, he sighed and then leaned on his knee, using his arm to lift him as he slowly stood up. He rubbed the back of his head, then once again he rubbed his eyes too, and starting walking around stepping forward in circles without even being aware that he is doing that. His dark eyes glowed a little thanks to the reflection of the moon, he was a still a little confused. "Well, if I am here, maybe I should at least try and learn something." He His arms crossed behind the back of his head, he kept walking and walking and walking around, his steps in the grass could be heard, he stepped on a branch while walking around caused it to make a crack sound.

He glanced slightly at the bush that seemed to move, but it was the wind that caused it to move. "Well, what should I learn?." He thought and asked himself, he tried to remember stuff he learned from the ninja academy lessons. He remembered he learned about Surface walk jutsu, he saw in the scroll he was given that the user is supposed to concentrate chakra into his feet, which causes him to be able to use his feet instead of special items and walk on the any solid surface, doesn't matter if it's upside down or similar.

He wide opened his grey-black eyes which in the future might turn red. He knew exactly what he wants to do right now, and which jutsu to learn. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, and following it with another slight breath. He then positioned his left foot a little to the side, as well as his right foot, standing in front of a tree he started to concentrate chakra to his feet, his feet started to feel a little light, he then took another deep breath, he could feel his chakra flowing through his veins and body, moving slowly to his feet, a slight smile appeared on his face, for no reason, he just felt happy. His eyes opened as he saw the wooden brown tree which seemed a little black in the darkness of the night, the cold breeze stroked his forehead, the tree seemed bigger, but it wasn't, he took another small breath, and stepped on the bottom of the tree, slowly, he stepped once more, he could stand in an impossible way on the bottom of the three, balancing his standing, he took another step, now, he was turned upside down, like walking on a wall. He took another step and another one. It was now easier to smell the leaves and hear the noises of the animals of living inside the tree. He managed it, it filled him with joy, he took another step, and another step, every time, he felt lighter and happier. He then stood up on one of the lowest branches, and happily announcing - "I learned Surface walk jutsu!"

Hirou looked down, it seemed like he was really high up, however he was only a few feet high, nodding with a slight sigh, he took a step towards the ground, looking at it again, he took another step, and then another one, he felt the same as going up, finally he stepped on the ground. "Yes!" He couldn't hold himself. He was happy he managed to learn another jutsu. He then left the spot in the forest, moving a few leaves and branches, and walking throw a bush or two, he appeared in the streets once again, the silence and the cold wind accompanied him as he walked back towards the Uchiha district, he could see lights turning off in houses, he smiled, he was happy. He stood in-front the door of his house, opening it, he could hear the squeak of the door, he then entered the room, you could hear his steps on the wooden surface as he left his "Headband" rope on the table and laid in his bed, he was tired, he easily fell asleep, it was a good day for Hirou.

TWC: 851.
Claming: Surface walk jutsu, 4 stat points.
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Surface walk jutsu here I come! Empty Re: Surface walk jutsu here I come!

Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:19 am
BUMP.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Surface walk jutsu here I come! Empty Re: Surface walk jutsu here I come!

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:25 pm
Approved

But in the future, please link the jutsu you are trying to claim, and how much words you are putting toward them, makes it alot easier for us mods to confirm.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum