Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Lets make some Automail

+2
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Anaphiel Hidemori
6 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Lets make some Automail - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets make some Automail

Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 pm
The male slowly stood as the crackling of lightning could be heard all but around his head where the smol spider had been, practicing caution so that he didn't fry his poor little buddy in the process. There was a small smile on his face as he began to slowly explain something that he had truthfully only told one...no two other people, while it was alluded to one other," I'll tell you because i'm trusting you with my secret here. I'm...what you would called an Immortal. You've heard of the Cult of Jashin no?," whether the male had or had not, he would continue his explanation," They were and still are known for worshiping a deity known as Jashin. While their most prominent member is long since dead, by several hundred years, they were known for one thing....their experimentation into immortality. As a side effect to these experiments, we...sorry I was given immortality but as a result I cannot use any form of ninjutsu," he would sigh slightly as he stopped for a moment to allow his friend to take all of that in.

"Part of the reason I was trying what i was doing was to at least use what i can in my taijutsu, but i feel as if now i can do it properly. Though i am expecting you to keep that between us if you could. I don't want everyone in the village knowing about my "condition" especially those that shouldn't. I honestly told you because you've been more than kind enough to make my arm, and that I have some semblance of trust in you. Now if you break my trust, i'm going to break you...deal?," there was a childish like smile on his face which made you wonder if he had been serious or not...but in all reality he was quite serious about. Moving on to when he had asked was he ready to have two arms again there was a happy yet gleeful jump as he sat down with his right side facing the male, the right side of his shirt and jacket dropping to his side," Hit me with your best shot...And do try to put the arm on the right side alright?," who didn't like cripple puns huh?

For the next (insert how long it took Kotetsu to attach the arm here) long, Mo-ri dealt with whatever pain had came with the reattaching of the arm and once the male had told him that the job was complete, Mo-ri stood up and slowly grew accustomed to the arm. At first it was simply flexing the fingers to assure they had been working and then moving the arm itself. It was amazing how happy he was to continue using this arm the way he did, the way he began to move with it, until he had finally been able to get accustomed to it," Well then...You did an amazing job with this Kotetsu. I'm...indebted to you for this and i'll make sure to pay you back for this at some point." The male had made a clenched fist a few times feeling each and every movement that he made. The sheer amount of sensitivity and touch made the man almost cry but...unfortunately he wasn't one to cry in the presence of someone.

WC:789

TWC:1589
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:16 pm
Red slowly got to his feet and turned to face Kotetsu. “I'll tell you because I'm trusting you with my secret here. I'm...what you would called an Immortal. You've heard of the Cult of Jashin no?” Kotetsu had heard of the name before, but wasn’t really familiar with anything else relating to it, so the Winter Knight of Hoshi shook his head. “I’ve heard the name, but that’s about it.” He said in response to his friend. ‘Interesting that he would call himself immortal though…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as he looked over his friend. I wouldn’t want to test the theory but it’s a little unbelievable…’ Red would continue to explain after he had replied. “They were and still are known for worshiping a deity known as Jashin. While their most prominent member is long since dead, by several hundred years, they were known for one thing....their experimentation into immortality. As a side effect to these experiments, we...sorry I was given immortality but as a result I cannot use any form of ninjutsu.” Kotetsu was taken aback by the last part of his explanation. “That’s…quite the disadvantage in order to acquire immortality…” Kotetsu said slowly. “I don’t think I would ever try to become immortal myself if it meant giving up ninjutsu.” ‘I use it too damn much…’ He thought to himself. ‘There’s nothing worth giving up what makes me the powerful shinobi that I am currently.’

Red still had more to say on the subject it seemed. “Part of the reason I was trying what i was doing was to at least use what i can in my taijutsu, but i feel as if now i can do it properly. Though i am expecting you to keep that between us if you could. I don't want everyone in the village knowing about my "condition" especially those that shouldn't. I honestly told you because you've been more than kind enough to make my arm, and that I have some semblance of trust in you. Now if you break my trust, i'm going to break you...deal?” Kotetsu couldn’t help but chuckle at the threat that was being offered by his friend. “Im going to let that go, because that’s what friends do. But I’d be careful who you threaten, jokingly or not. I had no intentions of telling anyone anything spoken to me in trust. Be thankful that I’m not the kind of person that does things out of spite.” That being said, Kotetsu waited until Red had removed the right side of his shirt and jacket, exposing his bare shoulder to Kotetsu to complete the attachment. Of course Red couldn’t help but make one last quip. “Hit me with your best shot...And do try to put the arm on the right side alright?” Kotetsu couldn’t help but chuckle. We got a wise guy here it seems.” He said dryly as he made towards the left side of Red’s body. Pretending to realise his mistake, he said “Oh, whoops. I thought that was your right side…” With a smirk he would maneuver around to his friend’s other side, and start attaching the arm to Red’s shoulder. It was not a long or painful process for Kotetsu, but he could imagine that it wouldn’t necessarily be a pleasant experience for Red.

It took the Winter Knight of Hoshi about an hour to completely connect the arm to Red’s shoulder. When he was finished, he wiped his forehead with his arm. “You’re good to go now, Red.” He said to the other shinobi with a smile. Red then stood up and started walking around, testing out his new limb for a few minutes before turning to Kotetsu. “Well then...You did an amazing job with this Kotetsu. I'm...indebted to you for this and I'll make sure to pay you back for this at some point.” Kotetsu couldn’t help but chuckle. “You’re damn right you will, I didn’t build this thing for free after all. Plus I’ve also secured myself ryo down the road on the off-chance that your arm breaks, since I’ll be the best person to repair it. I do enjoy the challenge, and I like helping out my friends, so I’ll cut you a good deal for the labour, especially since you brought all the components yourself.”

WC: 716
TWC: 7225 (4901 WC Already Claimed)
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:42 pm
The male had a small smile as he looked at his friend who at least understood what he was saying, something Mo-ri had hopes that he could given his seemingly interesting intelligence yet some people never truly understood what he meant. He could however see on his face at least that there was some semblance of disbelief on his claim of being immortal to which he simply took it as a "see it to believe" scenario. Given they were both shinobi in this village he would get to see it soon enough. Speaking of the male had made only one other statement on their conversation which came at a rather a mellow tone," To be honest? I would've rather grew up a normal kid with my parents, but I wasn't afforded that luxury since I was taken from them. Sure the events that lead to the final experiment gave me a new family...but they were taken from me when their compound got destroyed. I'd honestly trade in this so called "gift" for a normal life, but it was given for a reason right? Or least I like to optimistically think at least," the male left those thoughts alone, but at least Kotetsu could honestly say he was learning more about the man in front of him.

As he began to fit the arm onto the male, there was small groans that left Mo-ri's lips but nothing that made it seem like it was hurting. The searing of pieces being put into his shoulder felt...good in a way. Almost as if he was enjoying the pain. It made him feel alive...almost as if it was an enlightening experience that allowed him to feel something that he would probably never feel again. With each moment that passed he smiled in silence as the arm was finally fixated on his body and once it was? He went on with his aforementioned actions almost to the T before tilting his head a bit," That's a rather good practice there. Well it makes sure that things will get done at least so I can't be too mad. So..What now?," if the male had no other checks to do on the arm now that it was attached, Mo-ri would be off on his way, picking up his staff and on his way home. Then again he would wait for a few moments to see just what would happen next. This is of course assuming Kotetsu had nothing further to say to the male then...well he would indeed leave or something.

WC: 412
TWC: 2,001
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 pm
“To be honest? I would've rather grew up a normal kid with my parents, but I wasn't afforded that luxury since I was taken from them. Sure the events that lead to the final experiment gave me a new family...but they were taken from me when their compound got destroyed. I'd honestly trade in this so called "gift" for a normal life, but it was given for a reason right? Or least I like to optimistically think at least.” Kotetsu nodded. There wasn’t really anything he could say in response to that. He didn’t know what it would be like to be taken from his family. Kotetsu would likely have killed his abductors, but it wasn’t a situation that he was willing to consider too much. There wasn’t much time for contemplation at that point as he was in the process of attaching Red’s new arm to his shoulder. The process had elicited some groans from the armless shinobi, which was to be expected. Kotetsu hadn’t expected the procedure to be painless after all.

After everything was said and done, Red only had one last thing to say; That's a rather good practice there. Well it makes sure that things will get done at least so I can't be too mad. So..What now?” Kotetsu smiled at his friend. “You’re good to go unless there’s anything else you require. Have fun trying out your new hardware. I’ll see if I can get in touch with ore miners in the land of Iron to get a steady supply of their ore sent this way so that I can make replacement parts if necessary.” If Red had nothing else to go over and left the forge, Kotetsu would re-stoke the fire slightly and pull out some other metal, what looked like some clay, as well as a small book. What they would be for, no one would really be able to tell at first glance unless you were familiar with creating moulds.

[EXIT unless interrupted] (which is funny because I'm not actually leaving xD)

WC: 329
TWC: 7554 (4901 WC Already Claimed)
(Will post claims after Mo-Ri exits)
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:57 pm
There was a small smile from the male as he picked up his staff with his new right arm and sat it along his shoulders, the male now being quite...no very happy about the course of events today. Stepping toward the door he would stop for a moment and turn around slowly, looking toward the male with a thankful look before turning around and looking at Kotetsu," Well then I guess I will be off. I have some training to get done now since my body is back to being balanced...even though I was getting quite used to the balance of having only one arm. Then again...maybe something would come of that balance now wouldn't it? Until next time my friend...and don't coop yourself up in this forge in the future...Being a hermit is no fun. Trust me buddy I know it all too well. Anyways," the male walked out giving a small wave before only his words were the last thing heard.

"Until next time right?"

The males body disappeared into the rays of the sun that had been shining down outside of the forge and soon he was lost in the crowd of the people. With his new arm covered by the cloth of his arm, the elongated fingers gripped the staff as he smiled and once he was under the darkness of the alley he took to the rooftops," Now this is where things get interesting."

[Exit]

WC: 239
TWC: 2240

Claims:
11 stats
284 words toward Raiten Soso learning it fully.  then putting 1956 towards it mastery.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:27 am
Approved.
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:25 am
Claiming:

1250WC towards Arctis Tor Pin (attuned to Valen Akari)
1250WC towards Arctis Tor Pin (attuned to Mo-Ri Jin)
153 WC towards Disperse (153/3375, 25% Max stat discount)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 pm
So, I feel like there should be a rule about who you can attune that to.... like, probably someone in the same thread as you when you make it... However, I do not see a rule about that on the page, so I am just going to go ahead and approve unless annother mod says otherwise.

(Approved unless overulled.)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:47 pm
Thanks Hik. It states on the app itself that I must know the chakra signature of the person that I am attuning it to. I have a list of people whose signatures I have memorised on the bottom of my stat page.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum