Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Timber (Kenjiro) Empty Timber (Kenjiro)

Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 pm
Lumber

The sun had been high as the male stepped from his bustling home, soot and other minerals lightly coating his brow and hair as he looked up into the sky above him. He had been working on a secret project that many of his family members had often forbid him from completing, the sacred sword that had been in his family since its founding. The male had a calling for the sword and instead of letting it gather dust, he instead went to restoring it to its former glory. In its wake he found himself needing additional materials and also had to pay to import certain metals to the Leaf Village from his home. So he took off from his house and went to find the areas mission building to take on a mission. The male had still been wearing the heavy duty apron he wore for smithing, a light breathing black shirt underneath with black pants and boots. He looked as if he was coming from some sort of construction as he came in and looked through some of the easier missions.

His eyes scanned until he had found a mission that was sort of simple. A logging mission that required him to go into the forest and get some wood for the village. The only stipulation was not to take too much which would have been easy for him.A smile lifted onto his face as he grabbed the scroll and walked rather quickly back home. He had just the tools for this job. When he arrived home he was quick to rummage through a few barrels before grabbing two black axes and walked to the forest area. His eyes had a sort of...glint to them as he was about to test an item made by his own hands. As he arrived to a nice area that had a few good looking and aging trees around, he stuck the other axe into the ground and began his work. The first strike would of course cause a resounding "thunk" to fill the area of the wood as his strike would have had just enough strength to put the axe into tree.

He knew exactly where to strike which was odd for someone who worked on weapons, but at the same time it made sense. The male had smiled as he continued, each strike hitting the tree until he could hear someone coming closer. Maybe it had been someone who had wanted to see what the sound was or maybe they had they sent someone to help him with the logging. Either way he would continue until a loud 'CRASH' filled the area and he stood there looking at the tree with a smile on his face. It had a good foundation which meant some of its wood could be used for some extent. It was an idea for him to do such a thing just in case he had needed some wood for later.

As he worked he could hear the footsteps of someone coming which caused him to take a breath and continue," Axe is there if you need it."
[525/1000]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Timber (Kenjiro) Empty Re: Timber (Kenjiro)

Thu May 03, 2018 1:02 am
Kenjiro has had his hands full since that meeting at the restaurant. Of course he kept tabs on everyone that he knew was there. The girl Suzume seemed harmless, the boy however, could be dangerous. He had also begun to make final preparations for setting Gisei up for the final moment that Kenjiro would take his revenge. Of course it was too late to save his family...it seems that an unfortunate accident took the life of his father and mother two days ago. Perhaps he was going to be moving sooner that Kenjiro had thought. He sent a few people to give some trouble that way and to stir the pot a little to begin making Gisei think that haunting might just be real after all.

He did need a break though, and as such he knew that Kenjiro needed to be sure to remain alive so he went to the mission boards and found his usual back door contact that told him about a weird blacksmith taking a job earlier. Curiosity got the better of Kenjiro as he set off for the wooded area surrounding the village. He arrived fairly quickly as he made sure he was not followed as per usual before hearing the rhythmic thwack of metal striking the pure flesh of a tree.

Kenjiro was careful to approach, but it seemed as though that the swordsman has already found him as he announced that there was another axe and that he could help himself. A quick chuckle escaped from Kenjiro’s lips.

“Leaving weapons around where someone can potentially use them against you is unwise, good thing people really about the movements of weird blacksmiths around the village.” Kenjiro said, revealing to Ascalon that he was indeed being watched.

Kenjiro picked up the sword as he found a nearby tree out of the path from falling on Ascalon, and he began to rhythmically swing that axe into the tree steadily finding that his strength made him take a bit longer he decided to talk to Ascalon.

“So what have you been doing since we last met, I hope you haven’t kept yourself locked away from the world trying to work on a new weapon...sunlight does for a fact, help maintain that look of youth. I would try to work more in an open air environment if I were you. Oxygen tends to help with stoking fires.” He said with a smile as he felled the first tree with a final swing from his axe.

His next movements were made so that he could keep an eye on Ascalon and cut the tree into more manageable sizes so that he could find a way to transport them if he needed to. Finally though he had to ask.

“So why did you leave your forge to come out here and chop trees. Perhaps you need money? Or you just trying to get away from the village life and potentially clear the area for future use for a base or home?” Kenjiro spoke purely out of curiosity as he went to work on the next tree.

WC:520
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu May 03, 2018 12:51 pm
There would be a few more "thunks" against the tree that he had taken down just before the males arrival, the ax swinging upward to be properly placed onto his shoulder as he turned around to face the male. A small smirk played on his lips before he tilted his head and relaxed his stance," Someone would be a fool to try and use something i've made against me. Just like someone trying to implant poison in food one's already cooked. You cannot fool the creator in what they hav- and there I go rambling. I didn't think i'd see you coming out here to help on a mission...Fu-san was it?," his use of this lands language had been and could always be noticed when he pronounced certain words.

His eyes narrowed for a moment at the male before he had continued working on the tree, chopping it up before hopping off the trunk and taking a small breathe," My home forge is more than sufficient for the activities that I do. The fires within its basement do not use a normal fire, it is based off of a more...chakra like fire than a normal fire. This assures I always get right temperatures and that nothing...goes wrong if someone tries to use it. As for sunlight I get plenty. People just aren't my strong suit," the males next question caused him to stop for a moment and blink. He was a curios fellow for someone he had just met the prior day, but it wouldn't hurt to answer the question.

"I needed some funds to import some very...unique materials from somewhere to get them here, and I am saving money also for a proposition that I had proposed to Lady Risako some days ago. If it goes into fruition then I shall have my own forge within this land for when my people come here. If not I can simply expand on my own home and do it the way I'd like. You however don't seem like the lumberjack type. Are you simply wanting to get out of the slums or is there something else that has drawn you from your den?," the male asked inquisitively as the ax continued to swing into the second tree swiftly. The ax itself had been working wonders against the trees in his opinion. The force needed to swing it into the tree itself wasn't much and yet as he continued to work he could tell that the ax head was actually taking the force of each blow and using it against the tree itself.

With the last tree of his down he made quick work of chopping it into pieces that would allow it to be taken back to the village with ease. Of course getting it there was something he had not figured out..so he figured he would notify the village that it was chopped up and ready for transport so that someone could come and retrieve it. Sitting the ax back onto his shoulder he let out a hefty breath and picked up a small stack of wood that he wanted for himself," I'm going to go let them know that the task has been completed and that they should send a group to retrieve the contents. You can keep the ax as a just in case. Until next time," there was a small bow before he went along his way to report and then go home to store the wood.

[Exit]

1,150/1000

1,150 toward Ascalon
500 Ryo and 1 AP
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 03, 2018 1:21 pm
Approved unless interrupted
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Thu May 03, 2018 4:51 pm
His questions were answered in earnest as if the man had not a care that Kenjiro was keeping tabs on him, so in return when he was asked about why he had ventured out to this area and began helping him, Kenjiro decided an honest answer was needed to appease the man.

"Money is always a factor in motivating people to do things. Really though I am here to make sure that you are more friend than foe because I might have some useful endeavor for you to help me with in the future." He said as he felled another tree with ease, the ax really was nice and if he were a user of weapons he would most likely hang on to it to use it as an actual weapon in battle.

When Ascalon finished and declared that he could hang onto the blade for now and that he was going to go back to the village for his payment, which prompted Kenjiro to do the same as he nodded to him.

"You know I will probably be seeing you again soon I am sure, let me know if you need any help procuring any of these rare materials that you require for forging." He said as he bowed back to Ascalon and let him leave, waiting about ten minutes before doing the same.
"Time to get paid." He would say as he picked up the ax and left for the mission board.

WC:245/765

EXIT

Claiming Mission Rewards
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 03, 2018 5:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum