Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Pineapple Skies [P] [Lan] Empty Pineapple Skies [P] [Lan]

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:15 am
Today on this glorious not too hot, not too cold, clouds in the sky but they were friendly cumulus clouds, day Love found herself wandering around the meeting place for teams going on missions or going to do some training. It was even a spot used by civilians to meet up before going shopping or just hanging out. The Hyuuga had no plans to do any of that, despite her rank she didn't have many people she could call a friend. A depressing thing for some but when you're a ninja it's better not to have many connections if one weren't careful that could easily be used against them. It would also lay the groundwork for becoming a member of the ANBU Black Ops, no one knowing your face and being the ultimate shadow of the village. Love didn't know if that was something she would aspire to especially if she had to take over her father's place but they were definitely unsung heroes proud of their anonymity. Looking down at her hands the girl began to wonder how she could grow in strength and power, maybe she would revisit some of her jutsu to get a better grasp and understanding of them. As much as she wanted to fill up her ninjutsu arsenal her experimenting with combination jutsu had the kunoichi thinking about what specialty she would learn next.

She needed to make the next one count and make sure that it complimented the other two. Preparing for the future was very critical since their actions would now be monitored by Kirigakure. It is imperative that they retained the essence of what made Konoha so special not to mention keeping the Will of Fire burning. Balling her fists Love looked up into the calm sky with a sigh, she needed something to do today. Practically anything anyone could offer her would be better than going home to study, at this time her head would lower so that she was staring out into the area. Perhaps she could find Tokuma so they could spar it had been a while since they'd done that, she also hadn't seen the jounin since she'd been back. Hopefully, he hadn't died that would be a real bummer he was one of the people the girl was looking forward to having on her team when she became the clan head. However, if no one showed up in the next few minutes needing help or wanting to train Love would go find him.

WC: 417
Anonymous

Pineapple Skies [P] [Lan] Empty Re: Pineapple Skies [P] [Lan]

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:52 am
Lan sighed, wandering the ever familiar spot where genin teams often met for training or missions. Perhaps somebody here would know a few jutsu that he would be interested in learning? Bonus points if it was fire release or medical related. Those two types of jutsu in particular were what the young boy was interested in. Looking around, he tried to spot anybody who was alone and looked bored enough to help him. There weren't many people alone, he discovered as groups met and left. But there was one girl who caught his eye, looking like she wanted something to do just as much as he did right now. Slowly, he approached her, crossing his fingers that she would be free and interested in helping out. "Excuse me, miss? You look strong, are you free right now? I was looking for somebody who might be able to help me learn a few new jutsu," he asked quietly. Pulling his sleeves down more over his arms, the short boy wondered just who this girl was. He had never seen her before, but it was obvious she was stronger than him- far stronger.

"Well, if you're interested in teaching a lowly genin like me, that is." With that, Lan waited for a response, putting one hand up to adjust the cherry blossom shaped hair clip that was keeping his bangs in place on one side. The other side was missing a few strands of hair from an accident with a kunai, but those would likely regrow quickly enough. Those blue eyes of his focused on the ground rather than the girl himself, Lan thinking it was probably rude to stare at a girl for too long. Manners had been drummed into him by his parents before their passing, and they were still a thing that he called upon often. After all, better to come off overly polite than a little rude. 

WC: 320
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 am
Saved by the bell the red head was approached by a young kid that looked like a girl but was probably a boy do to it being dressed in a haori that covered a very bland kimono. The cherry blossom hair clip he was wearing didn't help the androgyny either but who was she to judge, it might've even been a gift. Another shy new genin huh? Odd they seemed to keep popping up all over the place. Normally, after going through what they did and managing to survive, would cause the youngins to be bold and want to rush their training so they could be the protectors of the village the next time something happened. To put their predecessors to shame and have their egos boosted and spout their unthorough ideologies for ushering in a new era of shinobi. Just the thought of that was enough to warrant a sigh but the chuunin wouldn't as she was standing with a kouhai she'd never met and didn't want to give off the wrong impression. She "looked strong" really?; Love hadn't taken notice of any particular changes although there surely had to have been some muscle growth.

Love would've excepted after the flattery but the boy went on to insult himself. Was he now looking for pity? Either way, it wasn't needed same as the flattery, Love wasn't one of those annoying ninja that sought recognition from everyone regardless of how many or how great the few things they accomplished was. "Yea I'm free and don't mind teaching you. What sort of things are you interested in learning?" She wondered if this kid was interested in something new, like fuuinjutsu or space-time ninjutsu, although going over things that she was familiar with wasn't bad and she'd already decided she needed to go back over them. The Hyuuga would fold her arms across her chest in her trademark pose while waiting for a response.

WC: 322
Anonymous

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:16 pm
By the time she answered, Lan was already fidgeting. He was quite unused to being around other people, especially girls. Women did not hold his interest, though he did respect the strength of any kunoichi. Women were built to stand up to pain, or so he thought. And he could respect that. However, it was men that held all his attraction. "Hmmm... well, my main chakra nature is Fire, as I recently discovered. I'm best at Ninjutsu, but am interested in Medical Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu as well, if you know any lower ranked techniques of those?" He asked, looking up once more in response to the girl's question. "Oh, right, I'm also learning how to use Senbon." He added, an afterthought. He had purchased a couple senbon after his last D rank mission, which were tucked securely in the weapons pouch hidden by his clothes. He hadn't had a chance to figure out the best way to use them, yet, and thus they remained tucked away with his lesser used tools, such as exploding tags and smoke bombs. Kunai and Shuriken were tucked away in the other pouch. 

"I'm not very strong or fast yet, so I don't have much interest in things like Taijutsu or Weaponry, unless that weaponry is thrown. Do you have anything in particular you think you could teach me? Or would you rather teach me generalized techniques?" He asked, wide blue eyes fixed on the older girl. He was happy that she was willing to help him out, since he really did want to get stronger as fast as possible. Putting one small hand behind his head, he smiled sheepishly. Had he said too much? Hopefully she didn't think he was annoying or anything... With a small sigh, the short genin looked away again. He was nervous, asking for help wasn't his strong suit. Solitary by nature, Lan was already ignoring his instincts to flee and go find somewhere to train by himself. 

WC: 328
TWC: 648
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:09 pm
Love noticed the boy's nervous fidgeting but didn't address it, it wasn't important right now. He would then answer the question. Fire style huh? She thought to herself, it didn't really compliment the two she already knew but there was always the possibility she'd develop it later. Right before she was about to speak again the boy added an afterthought. Love nodded to let him know that she was processing all of this. She hadn't learned any jutsu that required the use of weapons although there was a clan jutsu that required forming one's chakra in the shape of a senbon. He also mentioned his lack of interest in weaponry and taijutsu.

"You don't get stronger or faster by not knowing taijutsu." She would tell him. "But never fear if you don't want to learn taijutsu now you don't have to." She reassured the boy. "And weaponry isn't my thing either so I'll just teach you the few medical and fuuinjutsu technique that I know." She paused for a second. "Well start with the fuuinjutsu then work our way up." With that said Love would extend her hand palm up for the boy to place his on top of it. Once he did that she would send her chakra into him causing a small dot, only millimeters large, to appear briefly on the top of his hand. "This is the Mark Seal jutsu, on its own, it grants you the power to know whether someone you've marked is dead or alive. However if you want to track them or summon them to your location you need other higher ranked jutsu." Gently grasping his hand she would turn it over so that her's was now face down and on top, giving the boy a chance to try the jutsu. After he had followed her example she would give instruction on to the next jutsu. Reaching into the concealed weapon pouch on her hip the Hyuuga retrieved a scroll. Squatting down to the ground and Unrolling it with her right hand she would make the seal of confrontation with the left and the plastic bottle she'd sealed long ago would reappear in a puff of smoke. "Watch closely." She started. "You'll need to make an array with your chakra, the array will appear on the paper and the bottle will disappear when done correctly." She told him while simultaneously doing what she'd said. Forming the seal of confrontation once more, bringing back the plastic bottle, it would then be the boy's turn to try. When he was successful Love would pick up and reroll the scroll before he had the chance to release it.

"Now this will be a bit more challenging." She said as she sent chakra to her fingertip and it turned blue. From there she would gently place it on the scroll and a circle array, six inches in diameter, would appear. Following that she would take the scroll into her hand and demonstrate how it now could not be unrolled. "This is the Fuuinjutsu Lock, it can be used on most anything." The girl would then send chakra to both the middle and index fingers of her left hand, turning the tips blue, to tap the scroll. Again picking it up this time the scroll would open. "This is Fuuinjutsu Breaking, as the name suggests this technique can be used to break any seal. However, you will need to train this jutsu several times to be able to break seals of every rank, not to mention it requires more chakra the higher the level of seal you attempt to break." With those out of the way, Love was out of teachable fuuinjutsu although she did know a juinjutsu but this kid didn't seem to be one her clansmen. She would of course answer any questions as they were set but the first two technique should be a piece of cake. If there were none and the boy simply focused on his tasks Love would watch in silence.

WC: 669
Anonymous

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 pm
The short boy nodded at the girl's words, starting with some basic fuinjutsu sounded alright. She extended her hand, and he reluctantly placed his hand on top of it. A small dot would appear on his hand, a result of her sending her chakra into him. The mark seal jutsu, eh? As she explained what it was and what it did, he found himself nodding along, taking mental notes the whole time. So it was used for seeing if somebody you've marked was dead or alive? Useful enough, if a simple jutsu. "So I just send a bit of my chakra into you? Seems easy enough!" With that said, his hand now on the bottom, he closed his eyes and started concentrating. He ignored the fact that her hand was larger than his and covered it pretty well, instead taking a deep breath. Finally, having decided he had done quite enough calming, he sent his chakra into her, doing his best to be careful. He didn't want to mess up even a little bit. Fuinjutsu was a delicate thing, and required just as much, if not more care than medical ninjutsu. Both required a great deal of attention. If he wasn't careful, he could probably make something bad happen. And that was something he certainly did not want. Having done what the chuunin had asked, he waited for her next instructions. He thought he did the first jutsu right? He wasn't certain though.

Her next instructions were more complicated than the first batch, because she gave him an example first. Unsealing and sealing a bottle in the scroll, the kunoichi had explained that he needed to make an array with his chakra and when done properly the bottle would dissapear and the array would appear on the paper. He nodded, thinking he understood what she was trying to say. Though he wasn't entirely certain, he knew he could at least try. He squatted down in front of the scroll, ready to begin. Having watched her carefully, Lan did his best to mimic what she had done. He concentrated, making the same seal she had made with his own left hand and holding the scroll open with his right. He mirrored her actions, finding this to be a bit trickier than the first jutsu. It was still fairly simple, but he found himself focusing more on this one. The bottle quickly dissapeared, the array appearing on the paper as it did. "Hey! I did it! Wow, sealing is actually pretty cool, even for simple seals like this." He said aloud, his words mirroring his thoughts pretty well. This was actually fun, he decided as the girl took the scroll from him. "Before I try these next two techniques, what do you specialize in? These are all low ranked techniques, right? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? I'm Lan Iro."

WC: 483
TWC: 1,131
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:01 am
Love nodded at the boy's excitement. She watched as he took a moment to calm himself and focus his chakra. When he was ready and had begun to expel the chakra Love could feel it slowly, sheepishly creeping into her system. He was doing it so delicately as if she were fragile or he was powerful enough to cause something bad to happen. Even if he did manage the latter it wouldn't be anything the girl wouldn't be able to nullify. When the chakra stopped flowing the boy had an unsure look on his about whether it worked or not but if he was paying attention he would see the same dot that appeared on his hand moments before vanishing from Love's hand. As he moved on to the next jutsu Love would smile at his excitement this time when he had completed it on the first try. Halting her next demonstration until after she'd answered the questions the boy asked, she would open her mouth to say, "I specialize in ninjutsu and taijutsu."

That would take care of the first question. "Yes, these are techniques that anyone can use." And that would answer the second. "My name is Love Sakumo, but you may refer to me as Ai-sama or Ai-sensei." She said with a grin showing off her pronounced upper and lower canine teeth. "Nice to meet you." She would add before doing the aforementioned actions. Should the boy not stumble with the last two fuuinjutsu they would move on. "Now for the ninjutsu." She began to say while preparing the jutsu. Performing the hare, ox, and monkey hand seals the Hyuuga's fingertips would yet again turn blue although this time the glow would be coming from harmless flames. "The flames are just for show. What you do with this, Chakra Anesthetic, is stab all five fingertips into a wounded area and it will numb that spot for a short period of time." There wouldn't be a full demonstration of this technique since neither of them was injured and it, of course, didn't make good sense to randomly numb yourself. This technique would definitely be the most difficult thus far, therefore, the girl would allow for more time to be used on it before progressing.

WC: 376 [Exit]
TWC: 1,784
Claiming: Protection of the 64 Palms (1,614 + 2,636 = 4,250); 170 words towards Headhunter
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:08 pm
Also approved unless interrupted
Anonymous

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:42 am
Claiming the following techs:

Mark Seal Jutsu, Fuinjutsu Lock, Fuinjutsu Breaking, Generic sealing. Claiming the remaining 79 words needed for rope escape technique.

Claiming 5 Stat points. 

Links:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22717-generic-sealing-technique [250/250 words]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33104-rope-escape-technique [421/500 words to 500/500 words, 79 words being claimed.]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31713-v6-mark-seal [250/250]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t29439-fuinjutsu-lock [250/250]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t29438-fuinjutsu-breaking [250/250]
[Exit]

Last edited by Lan Iro on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:14 pm
Please link the techs you're trying to learn and specify how many words you're putting towards them
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum