Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

No Witnesses [Yorokobi, Mujitsu] Empty No Witnesses [Yorokobi, Mujitsu]

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:10 am
Mission:

What am I doing. Yoru found himself running and holding a child, all while being trailed by Yorokobi. Is this really where my life has led? Angry bar patrons became faint whispers in the distance as they left the black market area, following the path they had taken back towards their makeshift home in the cliffside. All my pain, all my suffering. And I make up for it by what. By kidnapping? He took a moment to look at the boy he had flung over his shoulder. He was going to die. A child in an environment like that. Kunai, jutsu, bleeding eyes. It does not matter what he possesses. He would have died. Was this the Jashinist’s way of making up for what had happened? For the loss of Kokai and Sumairu. The two siblings had run, disappearing without a trace. Probably for their own safety. Instead of being able to help them, Yoru felt helpless.

As he was running down the road and nearly to their makeshift base, Yoru caught the eye of a passerby. A witness. He clenched his teeth as he realized what had to be done. He set the boy behind a tree and pointed his finger sternly in his face. “Stay here.” He looked up, hoping that Yorokobi had followed. If he did, he would nod to Muji, silently telling the Uzumaki to keep an eye on him. He would then dart off without an explanation towards the man who was traveling alone, probably on his way to the market. Don’t feel. It’s a necessary evil. With one swift move, Yoru darted forwards towards the man, whose face drained of all color. In a single movement, a kunai slashed across the man’s neck, killing him instantly. Yoru caught the body before it could fall with perfect timing. Suffice to say, this was not his first time.

Yoru would dart off towards the burned down village to hide the body among the others. He searched the man’s pockets for cash. He hated this, but this money had no use for the man anymore. Standing up with 500 more ryo, he threw a collapsed section of what was once a roof onto the body, crushing it and hiding his deed. Without wasting a fraction of a second, he was already out of the ruined town and headed back towards the tree. Upon arriving, he would notice whether or not the two had listened to what he had to say. If they had, then thank Jashin. He would then go back to the cave with them in tow. If they had not, he would be forced to stick around and solve the issues.

--Possible Exit--
WC: 464

Claiming: E rank mission complete, 500 ryo, 1 AP, 443 words to finish off A rank 7HB, 21 remaining words towards Sweeping Leaf Cutter
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

No Witnesses [Yorokobi, Mujitsu] Empty Re: No Witnesses [Yorokobi, Mujitsu]

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:52 am
Yorokobi rushed to catch up with Yoru and find an explanation for what was going on. Why would he want us to get out of there so fast. All of those men were nearly drunk off their ass and he thinks we couldn’t handle it?

As he thought to himself of the fight they could have taken he sees a boy standing alone by a tree with Yoru not far away nodding to him. Immediately Yorokobi understood what was needed of him and stood out of the boy’s reach seeing that he was holding a bloody kunai. While keeping an eye on the boy Yorokobi saw Yoru kill an innocent man without a second thought or waiver in his attack. What is he doing? Did he even see them for more than a split second. There is no way I will stand for this! Yorokobi keeps to himself about the recent event until they get back to their cave. “Who is this boy? I want answers, Yoru. I deserve that much.” Yorokobi paces back and forth with the stress he’s gained from all this chaos waiting impatiently for an answer.

WC: 200
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:23 pm
This was getting ridiculous. First he was stopped from killing the bearded man and now he he was being kidnapped. Society sucked. And on top of all that the person who was kidnapping him didn’t even seemed to be afflicted when a knife was stabbed into his back. Who were these people? He loved leeches so much better. There was no drama with them, only blood. It was much better back at the river. After a few minutes the person he had vowed to kill had placed him down with the simple command to stand still. Why on the earth would he not try and run away? He just needed a plan. There was the other weird looking kid trailing behind them, based on his is speed the Chinoike figured he could outrun him, lose him after a little bit of a chase. Just as he was about to make a break for it something caught his eye, which returned to their green state, no longer red and bleeding.

The Jashinist seemed to sprint onto the road. He approached some random traveler just minding his own business. Muji felt like he knew what was going to happen next but he really didn’t want to believe it. In one swift motion he took a knife out of his pocket and sliced it clean through the travelers throat. The life seemed to quickly fade from his face, it was inhumane and awful.  How could he have just killed on innocent man? You only kill the wicked, and Muji knew that. He felt like charging at Yoru but he knew he could not take on both of his captors at once. He could flee but he needed to have his justice for the unnamed man. His mind was made up, he was going to stick around. Play along with the evil man for the time being and then kill him later, it was the only way. This was something he was going to have to do, and it wouldn’t be a short journey either. Once Yoru came back he would follow along and go with whatever he had planned. For now.

WC: 358
--EXIT—
Claiming:
 Mission rewards
Rope escape tech (358/500)
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:27 pm
No Witnesses [Yorokobi, Mujitsu] R7eS5r4
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Yorokobi continued to wait getting no response and got to the point where he couldn’t wait anymore. “Fine don’t tell me what’s going on. I’ll be outside.” Yorokobi headed outside the cave to rant with his thoughts. I can’t believe he wouldn’t tell me his reasoning for what he did. He murdered an innocent man and for what? No witnesses in something he probably didn’t even see? For all he knew it was a Dad playing with his son. The only thing possible to give it away was the fact the brat was stabbing him but at that point he stopped. Yorokobi let out a deep sigh. I knew this would be a tough road but Jesus Christ. The young uzumaki then lied down along side of the cave in what seemed to be his favorite pass time outside of training. I’m gonna need to seriously talk to Yoru when he feels like being cooperative.

—Exit—
WC: 366

Claiming:
Mission Rewards
(1100/1100) Raiton Jodan
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:14 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum