Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

+3
Risako Akara
Akabayashi Terumi
Yasahiro Yagami
7 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow Empty Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:58 pm
Welcome to your Bijuu Battle

Before we start, a few ground rules:

+Participants are given 48 hours to respond, Mods and NPCs however are given 72 hours.

-The possibility of death is very real and in fact, expected. You are fighting a bijuu after all.

+Once you post here, your stats and jutsu are locked in place. Anything not on your stat page will not be counted, same as the bijuu. Both parties should ensure all final edits to their stat pages are made before posting in this topic. Note that the bijuu will not be adhering to normal stat or jutsu caps.

-There are no get out of death free cards, if you die, you die. However the bijuu may not die. A death blow will result in the bijuu being knocked out and primed for sealing.

+If your NPC permits, you may edit your post once per post. Editing resets the 72 hour counter from time of edit. 

-Regardless of how much coding skill you’d like to apply, each technique used must be listed at the bottom of your post along with appropriate AP deduction. If any party fails to list a tech, it does not go through

+Because this is a semi IC event, you may use the words from your battle towards stats/a technique you used or trained.

-Should a battle mod be required, one will be provided. It will not help your case to argue with the battle mod. You may make your point respectfully and then defer to the mod’s judgment. That said, we encourage talking with your opponent before asking for a battle mod

+Should the first team/participant fail, the next team/participant will get their turn. A new topic will be made for the next fight. Should all bijuu hopefuls for a certain tailed beast fail, signups for that beast will open once more. 

-Participants post first, IC investigating a natural oddity that has been occurring near their current IC location. The NPC-ed bijuu posts second with a complete stat page as well as their entrance post.

I wish you the best of luck!
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow Empty Re: Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:30 pm
Random appearance of lava on the road to Hoshi. sighting of large primate footprints with a puddle of lava inside. Whatever this was about it wasn’t normal. No one had sighted the creature making the lava as of yet, but with the footprint one could assume the creature was causing it and that the creature was rather large. Secretly, Kyousuke took this job himself because he wanted to find the bigfoot, the gentle giant eponymously named the missing link.

If bigfoot is real then maybe one day I will find a jackalope or even mermaids. The excitement was just too much, but he stopped upon smelling what smelled like burning sand. It wouldn’t take much to see the smoke and indent in the ground of a footprint or possibly hand print. Perhaps the bigfoot used its hands to move much like the gorilla or other non-human primates it would make sense. Whichever the print was he was on the right trail as he could see more prints ahead, though these ones weren’t filled with lava as the previous ones had been.

The tracks however were large and he planned to follow them to the source.

WC: 195
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:10 am
Roughly three times the size of your average gorilla, Son Goku strode through the desert. Despite the sun beating down on his back, the Red King strode forward through the desert, the heat of the sands being nothing compared to the heat of the volcano. In his wake were foot prints quite large, larger than any animal native to Hoshi, but not quite the size of a full fledged bijuu. These foot prints turned to pools of magma heated by the temperature of his body, and then turned to glass over time. To follow the glass was to walk the wrong way. Despite growing an understanding for his previous cage, Son still harbored a deep hatred for most humans. They took land they didn't need, fought to kill for no reason, imprisoned his brothers within their own flesh, and were the source of many atrocities. If there truly was no good to be found among their numbers, he would seek to erase their existence. These thoughts mingled in his head for a moment as he remembered Kurisu. The way in which they were parted was strange, the details seemingly a blur as if one had too much to drink. 

The King stopped to rest atop the mouth of a crater hidden among the dunes. A withered tree was perched on the northern most front of the lip across from him, and a plethora of small creatures scurried about the edge of the water that had pooled into the bottom. The incline leading to the water was a gentle slope. So far he had yet to see any sign of intelligence.

Stats:
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 am
Footprints filled with glass instead of lava things were starting to get interesting. The lava was cooling and turning the sand to glass. Kyousuke would keep his chakra suppressed as he walked keeping his own sensory up for signs of where the beast could be. If there were footprints the creature was surely around. He would have to keep his head on a swivel for the moment.

As he continued to follow the prints he noticed something big and red amongst some dunes. Was this what the man was looking for? He would find out soon enough as he got within 100 meters he could feel the chakra the creature was putting off. It was higher than his own and many others that he knew. Even summons didn’t possess this level of energy. Its four tails lay on the ground as it was resting, telling the man this was more than just a summon this was a bijuu the four tails to be specific.

He would walk toward the bijuu, not sneakily either. He just walked casually his wings ready to sprout at a moments notice before he would take flight if needed. This creature used lava and lava usually sprouted from the ground so the kage knew the air was more than likely his best chance if things turned into a fight. Around the 50 meter mark he would announce himself. “Red, I am the Hogokage Kyousuke Snow. Do you have a name?”

WC: 244
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 pm
Son Goku only heard the man's voice on the wind from such a distance. Was he maintaining a distance out of fear? Slowly, the red ape came to turn around and face him. Kage, in his experience, were powerful beyond all belief and despite his hatred for their species was a title worthy of respect in conversation. Not to mention, this one was quite the specimen with bulging muscles to rival Goku's kin of the jungle. Unusually, the man referred to him as Red rather than Four Tails or Yonbi, much to the beast's delight. Fanning the four tails behind himself, standing to his full height, and striking his chest with a balled fist, the beast only bellowed "Son Goku." That said, he wasn't quite sure if Kyousuke was delirious from the heat or if he really was a Kage, but he would take it at face value. While Goku wasn't sure of the man's goals, but he was almost certain they did not align with his own, thus he would remain suspicious of the stranger. Once more, he boomed "Why have you sought the Red King?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:04 pm
“Well Son Goku, I’d gotten a report of lava flow on our roads.” He would say continuing to walk toward the four tail at a casual pace. “Now, normally I would not be the one to investigate, but it included reports of large primate footprints. So, I was hoping to find a bigfoot. A creature said to be one of humans ancestors.”

“So, in truth I wasn’t looking for you specifically. I just happened to find you at the end of my tracking.” He would stop if the tailed beast instructed or once he was within fifteen meters whichever came first. “So, Son Goku what brings you to the Hoshi borders? The man’s arms would remain at his side and in sight of the bijuu to relieve any fear the creature may have of ninja funny business.

I’m gonna check if this dude wants to guard our gates! I can see it now, people come in and see Son Goku standing there. Missing ninja will think twice coming to Hoshi and stealing. He would listen if the bijuu decided to answer, he would also be on the lookout in case the creature decided to attack.

WC: 195
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:42 pm
The beast's gaze lingered on the male, questioning once more if it had yet encountered intelligent life in this desert. Bigfoot? Son Goku would simply wait for the male to finish speaking, shake his head, state "No," as his tails started to dance around once more. His voice was large, angry, and demanded intelligence as he erected his spine so that his chest jutted forth, "I am the fourth of the tailed beasts, beings of divinity and power." Already, despite this encounter being short, he was growing tired of seeing the man before him.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm
Seeing that the beast was angry the man would of course stop at his fifteen meter mark as said before. It would likely be best not to get any closer for the moment. It seemed the beast had something confused, Kyousuke did not think Goku was the missing link. In fact the four tails of well the four tails gave away its status as a bijuu. “Believe me Goku, I have no thoughts of you being the bigfoot I was looking for. I understand you are one of the powerful bijuu.”

He would stand his ground for the moment. “I have an offer for you actually Goku. I would like you to join my village as a ninja. I know you would not want to do so for no reason, but if you would allow me to explain what Hoshi can offer then you might find my proposition ideal.”

He would wait to see if the beast gave him an invitation to speak. before continuing. “As a bijuu you likely know all too well how humans tend to seal them for additional power. I would rather break that cycle by having you live your life outside of a host, having your own. As the kage of Hoshi, I can not only offer you protection, but a home.”

Assuming the four tails was prideful and boasted he needed no protection he would add a statement. “I know you are powerful Goku, there are many that are. But it is the wise that survive. If I could offer any advice it is that there is always somebody bigger and badder.” If the beast still refused the offer he would have to likely fight. Kyousuke knew this beast would get captured maybe not today or even tomorrow, but that it would. The person who captured the beast would likely not give such and offer and eventually Goku would be used to take over a village somewhere, possibly even his own.

WC: 327
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:45 pm
Flexing his body once more, the beast made sure the male could see his magnificent body. "I'm not joining you to fight for your own kingdom," he paused, before continuing "The packs of the jungle run amok and require a proper ruler to bring them into order." He spoke of the gorillas in the lands of the jungle, to the south. To his knowledge, they were fragmented into groups since his absence. His arm shifted to drag his knuckles across the sand, flinging the earth towards Kyousuke. It would however fall incredibly short, the action was more over to display his displeasure with the current situation and proposal.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm
“Well, at least I tried.” Was the only thing Kyousuke could think when the gorilla rebuffed his offer, before flinging dirt into his direction. “Well, you can’t say I didn’t try.” He would say turning around and starting to walk away at the same pace he had when arriving. Once, he was thirty meters away he would turn once more. Of, course if attacked events would change.

“I wish to do battle with you Son Goku, if not to test your strength then my own. I will not be taking no as an answer.” He would take no stance as he was quite distant from his opponent who easily eclipsed him in size. If needed though he would be ready. “Prepare, yourself!”

WC: 122
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum