Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Assassinate and Impersonate Empty Assassinate and Impersonate

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:40 pm
Link to mission

The day was sunny, not a cloud to be seen so it was a perfect day to rob a caravan again. This one however was quite a bit more different, not only did she have to steal this time. She would have to do something with the driver and also impersonate them. From what her informant in the black market said there would be a couple of armed guards. As she was a rookie, he also stated he may send someone to help out. He said no name or a meeting location, so he may not have been sending anyone at all.

Running along the trees jumping from branch to branch she would be on watch for people moving through the area. Her sharingan making sighting people much easier. The girl was starting to rely on its visual prowess in dense areas such as these, the eyes ability to capture motion was astounding. Rabbits and squirrels were easy to spot, as were the deer that effortlessly blended into their surroundings.

Brooke would keep on moving she had to catch up to the caravan to take out the driver. If there was in fact another person coming they would have to meet her in some undisclosed location that she wasn’t aware of. The likelihood of something like that was low, but there was stranger. Perhaps the informant even told the person the most probable route the girl would take, that was likely thinking too much into it however.

Hearing the sound of horses the girl knew she had to be close to the caravan. As she landed on the next tree she would stop and squat her left hand holding onto the bark. It was definitely them. The driver was rather large around the gut with a long beard, then there were the two guards.

WC: 304/1000
Oda Uzumaki
Oda Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Assassinate and Impersonate Empty Re: Assassinate and Impersonate

Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:20 am
Just like stated, the day was sunny not a cloud to be in sight. Oda only hours earlier had been wondering the black Market before someone approached him about a mission. A mission that was of extreme importance. And guess what it was? Yep...you got it right. A Caravan! Now usually Oda didn’t just do missions for anyone, but the man said he would pay him a hefty amount and that meant that he could go buy some things that he really needed. The kid was now thinking about learning Fuinjutsu. His clan’s main specialty and what they were most known for, but if he was going to do that. He would need to go and purchase some scrolls in order to teach himself. He could just steal the scrolls, but the specific ones he wanted were protected by many people and he didn’t really feel like fighting a lot of people to obtain him.

Anyway, so at the moment. He was waiting on the person he was suppose to help come. Which was quite odd. Shouldn’t it have been the other case around? Whichever it was it wouldn’t matter now as he would see a girl moving through the trees. A girl with eyes as red as the men whose blood he tore from their body. As the girl got more closer, Oda could see the signature Tomoe of the Uchiha Clan. A Uchiha Missing Ninja? Those were quite rare, but it was quite pleasant to find one. The girl would come to stop below him in a tree branch. Usually he would just be silent until the caravan came, but he was really curious. “Hey, I’ve been here for about thirty minutes. Aren’t you the one that needs my help? If it were not for the money then I would have left ages ago.” Said Oda as he peered down at the woman with his purple eyes, which was quite odd with his blonde hair.

WC: 327/1000
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 pm
As she heard the voice she would look up, she could see the outline of chakra and as he was this high in a tree definitely a ninja. It appears I was too focused on keeping tabs of what was on the ground and neglected the space above me. At the very least it wasn’t an enemy from how he spoke and it would also seem he was the one sent to help her on the mission. Oh, they actually sent someone. Well that should make things quite a bit easier. Taking note of the man’s facial features she wanted to comment about the unnatural color of his eyes, but then again hers were red with black dots in them.

“Sorry, I wasn’t given an exact location, the more you pay the more information they give you. I had to find these people myself. Anyway, I am Brooke.” She would say still standing on the branch. As she did so she kept one eye focused on her target and one on the unknown person in front of her. One of her hands placed behind her out of view of the Uzumaki resting on the clasp of her pouch which stored kunai in case he did anything threatening. “So, do you have a plan on how to get the driver? If not, I do. Why not wait until he excuses himself to the treeline to do his business and while he is most vulnerable take him down and become him.”

“The guards will be watching the cart and we’ll be with the driver out of sight.” She would conclude if the blonde above her had a better idea she may not say hers at all or if he thought of a better one after revealing hers she would listen.

WC: 298
TWC: 602
Oda Uzumaki
Oda Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:44 pm
Oda would only stare at the girl. She had quickly come up with a plan that was really quite long, but he didn’t really like using all of his energy to summon his Chakra Chains, so he would just play by the girl’s rules and begin the waiting game. A game that he was eager to play seeing as the girl had placed a single hand behind her back and he was positive it wasn’t for scratching. Now, he didn’t know if the girl was about to attack him or was getting ready to fight, but whatever it was Oda would be ready as he stared down at her. His eyes not even waiting on the caravan to approach. If the girl would even attempt to attack him, his chains would instantly appear and begin their barrage rampage.

He would continue to look at the girl as they waited. His eyes moving from her to the road every now and then. “Sure, we can do your plan. It’s a long one, but it’ll still get the job done.” Said Oda.

537/1000

Last edited by Oda Uzumaki on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 am
Alright, he isn’t doing anything weird I can relax a little. Brooke would think bringing the arm around her to the front. She would then listen as Oda agreed to the plan, she still had one question though for the purple eyed person. “So, do you have a name?” She would say keeping tabs on the cart she also had a follow up question for the blonde. “Can you use the transformation technique, I can’t.”

Sad, but true the girl had focused her studies against the standard procedure of transformation and clone jutsu and went for utility like first aid and genjutsu releasing. If Oda answered she would move onto the next tree to follow the cart. It wouldn’t be long until they made a pit stop. An hour at best horses had to drink and eat every so often and it was a convenient time to relieve yourself.

Assuming all went to plan it would only be an hour before the driver said he would be going to take a piss. That was the signal for the girl to creep slowly to where the man was going, hidden by the foliage. As he dropped his pants she would take out her christmas wire and quickly get it around his throat and pull tight bringing the man to the ground. Within a two minutes he would be unconscious. That is of course unless Oda wished to take the man out, which she would offer him first before doing it herself.

WC: 250
Oda Uzumaki
Oda Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:30 pm
The woman had asked so many questions that Oda was beginning to get quite annoyed with her talking? Why did she want to know his name? Missing ninja who meet each other don’t go around asking names. People weren’t friends these days? Though, Oda had decided to answer her questions. Only because they were on a mission together and they were simple ones at best. “My name is Oda, but you can just call me Oda.” Said the Missing Ninja with a smirk as he stared down at the girl. “And yes I do know the Transformation Jutsu.” Said Oda. He would assumed she wanted to know if he knew the technique so that he would be able to transform into the driver whenever they would come to a stop. Looking at the girl, he would remember something that was quite dangerous to the situation. “You ask for my name, but don’t tell me yours? I would think that is quite rude for an Uchiha seeing as how ‘noble’ the Clan is?” Said Oda sarcastically.

He could have revealed that he was apart of the Uzumaki Clan, but he didn’t want to flaunt his bloodline around. He didn’t want people to know what type of abilties he had. If he was to fight an enemy he would want them on the edge of their seats. Not knowing what the Uzumaki would do next. This girl however seem d to be the exact opposite of Oda. She showed off her Sharingan much like every Uchiha he had met. This however was the only missing ninja Uchiha he’d met in his life. Which was quite weird.

Soon the Caravan would take off with the Uchiha following close behind it along with Oda. For what felt like hours, the caravan would finally come to a stop in a secluded area where the driver would get it and said that he had to take a piss. This was a que for both Oda and the Uchiha as they flew through the tree lines to kill him. As the girl neared him, she would take out ninja wire and strangle the man with it. Putting him unconscious which was pretty stupid. Just because he was unconscious didn’t mean he wouldn’t wake up at anytime. Anything could hit the driver awake. The girl would offer him the “kill” and he would quickly accept. Pulling a Kunai out from his weapons pouch and slicing the man’s neck. He was never afraid to get his hands dirty. Performing the hand seals for the Transformation Technique, he would turn into the driver and make his way back to the caravan.

978/1000
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 am
When the purple eyed man got accusatory and snarky her brow would furrow. “Had you been listening instead of riding on your high horse, you would have known it was Brooke and telling you it was actually one of the first sentences I said to you.” “Anyway, I am Brooke. (It is actually the second sentence of me talking to you. lol)” “Either, way now that we know what to call one another let's crush this heist.”

Brooke would step away as Oda did his thing. In honesty, this man didn’t need to die. It wasn’t required for the contract, but she wasn’t about to fight for a dude’s life that she didn’t even know. She would instead just say a silent sorry in her brain and get on with the day. Once, the thing was done she would watch as Oda transformed into the driver. “Nice, I’ll keep an eye out out for anyone from out here.”

She would follow the caravan and Oda to its destination all they had to do was not get caught. Even if they did there would be someone on the inside and out. Assuming everything went the two’s way she would say her goodbyes to Oda and go collect her money.

WC: 208
TWC: 1060
Will make claims and exit later
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 pm
Claiming - Mission Rewards and 1000 wc toward chakra sensory
Exit
Saku