Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:56 amMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 3:25 amShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 3:18 amXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 3:02 amDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 2:02 amDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 11:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 8:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 8:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 6:52 pmMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 6:52 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Downpour [P, IO] Empty Downpour [P, IO]

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:46 am
Death and rotting corpses were all that Yoru was greeted with when he arrived in the village. He had previously killed several bandits that had bragged about burning down this very town. Yoru wandered with his hands tucked into the pockets of his jacket, surveying the damage. This was not the first time he had seen the ruins of a village. Just yesterday this place could have been a peaceful center for those who sought to live simple, normal lives, and now it was burned down until only ashes and the charred bodies of the inhabitants remained. Burning flesh was an assault on the senses, so Yoru used a cloth to cover his nose and mouth. The only sound breaking the eerie silence that accompanied him was his own feet against the soot covered cobblestone walkways. He then stopped in the middle of the road, looking around at the destruction on both sides of him.

Why am I here

The sky that had been pink just hours ago now began to be covered by grey clouds, an ominous sign. It seemed fitting, however. If the sky was a cloudless blue, with birds chirping, it would have just felt wrong, even to someone like Yoru who sought to cut himself off from his emotions.

I tell myself I am searching for something. But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, something that will change everything, something that my whole life has been leading up to.

Perhaps there was some greater purpose out there, but he certainly would not find it in the ruins of a village. There were probably no survivors. Yoru took one last look around. This place only reminded him of the village that he had slaughtered. Fire might have been more merciful. Yoru then turned on his heel, walking out of the village and back towards the black market. He had traveled about halfway towards the black market when he heard a rustling behind him. The grey clouds in the sky seemed to converge above, blocking out the sun and letting loose a mild rain.

"Who goes there?" he said calmly, raising his voice slightly to be heard over the rain.

WC: 378
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Downpour [P, IO] Empty Re: Downpour [P, IO]

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:37 pm
Yorokobi continues to study the stranger from his recently not so hidden hiding spot.

He finally noticed me after the past hour or so I’ve been following him. I hope he isn’t the stab first and ask questions later type or else this is gonna be a very short conversation of ours. This wasn’t the venue I was wanting to ask for help but I guess this’ll have to do. Hopefully this goes how I planned.

Yorokobi walks out of the cinged bush he was hiding in revealing himself to the stranger. Yorokobi nervously scratches his head with one arm along with a big smile on his face as he says

”Hello, I’m Yorokobi Uzumaki. I was hoping you could be my teacher and help me learn the ways of the shinobi. Now before you go asking questions let me answer some for you first. Yes, I know I’m only a child. Yes, I know we literally just met. Yes, this is a weird place and setting. But I think I can really learn a lot from you and can become a great shinobi under your guidance along with others we’ll meet along the way of course. So, whatcha say?”
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:07 pm
Well. That was straight forward.

Do you even know who I am? Or what I'm capable of. How do you know that I'm even a shinobi myself? I could be a normal citizen. Or maybe…” He drew a kunai from his belt and darted towards the boy at a meager speed of 10, stopping short with the blade at his throat.

Maybe I'm someone who kills shinobi.

That's when a realization hit Yoru. Perhaps this was that purpose for which he was searching? He stared the boy in the eyes, feeling… sympathy? This boy probably had not even hit puberty, and here he was, alone.

Lesson One. Never approach a stranger unarmed. We aren't in the safety of a village." He then proceeded to back up and put his kunai back in his weapon pouch. The raindrops falling from the dark grey painted sky onto the gravel and ground all around him were the only sign of time passing in this stagnant world.

Especially as an Uzumaki. Your bloodline is often sought after for any abilities you may possess.” Being on the road and being an expert in blood for obvious reasons had taught Yoru some secrets of kekkei genkai. He did not know everything, but there were talks of bloodline transplants in the black markets. Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki. All were favored targets of those wishing to increase his power.

Fortune smiles upon you. I do not wish to alter my own body.” Despite wanting to break away from Jashinism and its heavy tenants, there were some he would still follow, at least for the time being.

I am Yoru Ongaku.” Perhaps this boy was too young to have heard of his past, so he trusted him with his name. Teaching relies on trust.

WC: 693

Last edited by Yoru Ongaku on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:18 pm
Yorokobi clears his throat after being a bit too close to a blade. He thinks over what he just said.

Guess that was a pretty bold idea of mine, huh. I wonder why he hesitated killing me with no witnesses or physical repercussions and doesn’t seek the possibilities my bloodline possesses.

”Why didn’t you do it? I know you aren’t scared of death and bringing it to others so what stopped you this time?

Yorokobi takes out a kunai.

I never said I wasn’t armed. I know it’s no rasengan or anything powerful but something is better than nothing, amiright? I mean I am alone and in the world we live in that’s suicide. It’s also pretty obvious you’re someone of some kind of possessed power, nobody travels out here and just walks into a burning village with corpses everywhere without some knowledge of basic jutsu or power. Now, since you seem like the serious “I’m too much into my thoughts to care for care what you’re doing” type I’ll just say I’m happy to call you my teacher and it’s great to meet you, Yoru.”

Yorokobi extends his hand out to shake Yoru’s along with a welcoming smile.

WC: 204
(Forgot to add my WC to my first reply so that was 200)
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:58 pm
Yoru took the boy’s hand, squeezing it firmly. “A fear of death is meaningless. If you wish to hone your skills, you can't be afraid to die.

Lightning flashed nearby, causing a thunderous crash for dramatic effect. The rain began to pour down harder, threatening to engulf them. They needed to find shelter. He quickly looked around for somewhere to hide out the storm. To his left, the black market. To the right, the ruins of the burned village. The pair were about halfway between the two.

Which way do I go? To the left, where nothing is right. Or to the right, where nothing is left?

Right before the heavens opened up entirely, the Jashinist spotted a cave entrance against a cliffside. The rain then poured down even harder, deafening their senses. Yoru was forced to shout to be heard. “YOROKOBI. FOLLOW ME.” The two covered themselves as best as they could, running towards the cave as a second great flood seemed imminent. Their feet sloshed in the newly formed layer of water that covered the surface until they reached the cave entrance.

WC: 886
--Exit to A New Life--

Last edited by Yoru Ongaku on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:53 am
As both Yoru and Yorokobi are running through the hell storm of rain and bright flashes of lightning with deafening slams of thunder Yorokobi is struggling to keep himself up and at the pace of Yoru but holds on to what little energy he has left until he gets a burst of untapped energy to push himself through the end of their journey to safety from the storm sent from god himself. 

WC: 476 
--Exit to A New Life--
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum