Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Friend, Foe, or Both?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend, Foe, or Both?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:32 pm
“Know your place, Ita Uchiha.” The words of the usurper fell upon him. It was true, Ita had not made his abilities known which meant that his claims lacked substance. If the young Uchiha wished to prove himself and join the ranks of the elite, he would have to demonstrate his worth, his utility. Until now, Ita hadn’t shown anyone his S/T capabilities. Picking himself up off the ground from the kneeling position, Xyxer would most likely notice something rather odd. Ita’s chakra signature would vanish completely, although Ita remained clearly before him. Such a feat was nothing special as it was typical for Jounin and even Chuunin to be able to mask their chakra signature whilst not performing any jutsu. “Through my study of Space/Time ninjutsu, I have found a way to move through objects as if I were a ghost undetected. I simply do not exist.” As the words left the boys mouth, a demonstration was necessary. In unison with speaking, Ita’s body would begin to sink into the floor, however there was no distortion of the floor nor area around them. Not even the pool of blood which surrounded them reacted to Ita’s movements, but simply stood still. Ita’s body would continue to sink whilst making eye contact with the man before him and speaking. Ita would finish his sentence once he was waist deep. Pausing a moment to let what was happening sink in for the Mizukage. “I can come and go, without leaving a trace.” Ita decided to leave out the fact that such abilities were only granted because of his awakening of the mangekyou sharingan, but Ita figured now was not the time or place to reveal such intel. Ita now fully slipped silently through the floorboard of the Hokage’s office. Luckily no one was in the vacant room which was below the office room. Ita would slip through the door and if anyone occupying the area were to have seen him, they might have thought that their mind was playing tricks on them. Ita would move throughout the building as he had once done before today. Re-entering the room through the closed door, this time not bothering to open it. The Mizukage would now see Ita’s body emerging through the solid wood, stepping back into the room once more walking next to where his hand had been. This time Ita wouldn’t bother taking a knee, but would continue to stand with about two meters or so between them, a motionless body serving as an imaginary buffer. The effects of the blood loss were beginning to set in and he could feel himself becoming fatigued.  “I hope to be of some use to you and hope that this has quelled your worries about my intention to leave the village. This village is all I’ve known, and I wish to serve and protect it. If I had wished to escape, I would have done so by now and would never have returned.” Ita would maintain his intangibility from the time he slipped through the floor and up until their meeting would conclude. He figured it was the safest option for the time being since he was unsure how the Mizukage might react to the situation… However he choose to respond, Ita hoped that it would be over soon so he could tend to his wound.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 pm
As Ita spoke he went about demonstrating his abilities which seemed like child plays to Xyxer. A simple genjutsu in which he appeared to be able to pull off this move, and he wasn't going to fall for it. To move through physical barriers without any displacement simply wasn't possible, yet as chakra flushed throughout his system when he attempted to perform Genjutsu: Kai without any handseals, nothing changed. The boy continued to sink through the pool of blood which simply did not react to his movement.. what Ita had said was true. He simply did not exist at this point in time which caused an interest to pique within Xyxer. He never spoke to many practitioners of space-time yet an ability like this seemed to be incredibly useful, even moreso than a simple teleportation. Did he need to prepare this jutsu before he simply stopped existing? So many questions, yet.. there was no fun in having them answered. He'd have to discover them himself.

Although he was initially tempted to simply throw a kunai at the head of Ita to see whether the entirety of his body was intangible he held back for now. There was too much risk in such a move for someone that could develop into a key shinobi for Konohagakure. Instead, Xyxer folded his arms over his torso as the boy resurfaced and spoke once more, a faint nod showing Xyxer's understanding, "A useful ability. Go back into the village and have your wounds seen to, I'll come to you at a later date to test you further." Xyxer ordered. It simply wasn't good enough in his eyes to only be able to get in and out of a place without being detected. There were always outliers that could falter him, and in such a case.. he'd have to be able to defend himself with force. Xyxer did not see how the fight had unfolded between the boy and his own shinobi with his own eyes, yet with the next one.. he'd be able to see how he fought. To see if he truly was capable of operating as a one man cell.

[Potential exit]
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:39 pm
So it seemed that Ita had proved himself worthy of recognition after all and he had successfully rejoined the ranks of his fellow shinobi. With the idea of having to confront the Mizukage at a later date, all that Ita could think about was getting into his peak form. Without a hand it was going to be hard, but Ita was sure he would prevail, it would just take hard work and dedication. Now that Ita had received his orders he would reply, “Understood sir.” And with that, Ita would sink through the floor once more leaving the Mizukage alone in his chambers.
[Exit]
TWC: 3,663

Claim: One Handed Seals (1,500)  Mastery of Switch (648) remaining 1515 towards rain tiger (1,515/3,000)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Approved
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:07 pm
2128 WC

claiming 2100/3000 words towards the next V2 Bijuu Cloak Tail

topic closed and all
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:25 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum