Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

to smoke out a rat..  (xuba, sanae,  c ranked mis) - Page 3 Empty Re: to smoke out a rat.. (xuba, sanae, c ranked mis)

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:40 pm
Sanae was slowly dragging the Xuba one along and sighed. "This was much rather too close for me to feel comfortable", she would look at him a little concerned but as she could not find something to worry about she would ease up. A moment later she would put down her enemy to wrap his hands and feet neatly with Christmas wire so even if he would come back to his senses he would be wrapped up tightly. "Let's get both of them back so that they can get examined and taken care off. Weird that she would pose as me, my bloodline is quite hard to just make up. I wonder if she originated from my clan or just kind of got this fixed without even knowing we would come to get them?", she would put the man over her shoulder and then look at the exit: "Could you disassemble your trap before we go?" She would slowly look at Xuba with a tired smile in his direction. She felt a little exhausted so as soon as Xuba had cleared the entrance to the sewers once more she would head in that direction carrying her captured enemy along. All she wanted to do now was go home and rest for the day.

WC: 213
WC: 2319

Exit - claim

2.000 Ryo
5 AP
1 Medal of courage

2000 WC for Hypnosis
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

to smoke out a rat..  (xuba, sanae,  c ranked mis) - Page 3 Empty Re: to smoke out a rat.. (xuba, sanae, c ranked mis)

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:48 pm
Xuba ended the seven heavens as he watched the fake fall dead. Her technique over and hence a dead corpse lay before him. Her dark hair steadily  pooling blood as xuba  thought as he grimanced as the pain from the shruiken earlier.

Shoot... that was not going to be of any good.. a few days of rest should do me justice. Just a little longer and ill treat you. Hang on.

Xuba thought as sanae spoke to him and he nodded his breathing slightly labored.

"Defintley some tricky jutsu they posessed. They are dead... although it was unusual. They proved they were crafty in design, but if they  had more info on us. It wouldve been far more problematic then they already were.... still i must admit. That should be it for now."

Xuba stated as he was troubled by the  technique. Still he smiled at sanae and spoke up.

"She may have looked like you and had the capacity to use your jutsu, but she is not as unique as you sanae. Nor can replace you. Ill take care of the trap itll be a minute or two."

Xuba stated as he retreived the girl and his kunai. While disassembled the trap. Showing respect to the dead girl as he laid her against the wall and retrived  his wires  and his kunai as he carried the girl in both arms as he proceeded back to the village with sanae

"Well the man threw his shruiken and caught me, ill treat it at home"

He stated as he carried off the corpse of the girl into the wooded area to towards the village.

(Exit)

Twc: 2,154

Claiming
2k ryo
5AP
Great fire ball jutsu: 2k words.
A medal of courage
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:31 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum