Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Leaving traces [Sanae, Kotetsu] - Page 3 Empty Re: Leaving traces [Sanae, Kotetsu]

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 am
Sanae nodded to the young Shinobi as he said he wanted to look around the caves to see if there was anything left behind. She had nothing against this and while he was searching she was securing the thief putting him on the cart as well. So when Kotetsu returned they could straight go back to the temple. She herself would look at the young shinobi as he said something about ore he found in the caves and slightly shook her head. "Well will have to ask the administration first if you can just keep it, because this still belongs to Haven Country after all and you would not want to be stealing from the Queen, would you?", she had a teasingly tone in her voice. She did not really think that this was a problem, but better to ask twice before doing a grave mistake wasn't it? So after the Genin now had confirmed, that there was nothing else missing she would tell him to lead the way and clear it off stones and big branches so she could push the cart along which indeed was heavy and made her only move slowly leaving more than enough time for him to clean up in front of her. So they were slowly advancing towards the temple.

There a young monk who was listed for guard duty would greet them and let them in. In this night still a letter was send via dove into the next town to send guards in the morning to pick up the infamous Powder Snow and lock him up. The distribution of the lost items would be done by the monks. They would take it upon them to visit all the other temples and return their stolen goods and items. For the two shinobi there were two beds waiting and a good night's rest to be had. In the morning there was a small feast like breakfast and a small gathering to celebrate their victory where they once again got blessed by the head priest who handed them each one of the scales of the cloth they were here to protect as a souvenir to remember their deeds by. "So that the blessing of the mother and father may be upon you forever", he said as he put down the small shard in their hands and smiled as friendly as he could. Sanae would with a silent nod thank for the gift and after the guards had taken the thief she would call on Kotetsu so they would be going as well.

Waving goodbye to the priest and his monks she walked side by side with the other Genin. Slowly getting swallowed by the woods they were going through. Then she remembered something and turned to Kotetsu: "I almost forgot, can I have my earring back?" She had almost forgotten about it, but well there was so much else to go by and now was not a bad time actually. So while they were walking the sun was shimmering through the woods. Sanae looked at Kotetsu curiously: "So tell me, what is your experience after all of this?" Now she would let him talk just giving a nod every now and then while he was talking to make sure he knew she was listening to him. And so their return to Hohshigakure was bound to happen at the evening where they could then mark the mission as done and succeeded. Sanae would bow to Kotetsu slightly saying: "It was a pleasure thank you Kotetsu, I will see you around." And with that their ways would part for now.

WC: 603
TWC: 5621

EXIT - Claim

3, 000 Ryo
7 AP
a small, superficial jewel as a token of gratitude (a blue scale of the Skin of Yamatano Orochi)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Leaving traces [Sanae, Kotetsu] - Page 3 Empty Re: Leaving traces [Sanae, Kotetsu]

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:21 pm
She was teasing him about his find. She did have a point though, did not want to make it seem like he was stealing. “That’s a  good point, Sanae-Sensei.” He says. “I will speak with Hoshi’s mission administration team to make sure it is alright that I keep these ore rocks.” The mission was a success it seemed. All the relics were here and accounted for. Since Sanae was going to be the one moving the cart, it was Kotetsu’s job to make sure the path to the temple was clear so that Sanae’s time with the cart would not be as difficult. “I can do that, Sanae-Sensei.” He says with a small bow. And he moves forward, making sure that all rubble and debris is moved off the path to afford Sanae the easiest possible return trip.

The trip back to the temple was slow, but uneventful. Kotetsu scouted ahead to make sure Powder Snow did not have any friends lying in wait. It would appear that they were in the clear. They made it back to the temple safe and sound. Night came not long after that, and Kotetsu would go to bed gratefully, eager to get a little rest before returning back to the village and continuing his training. In the morning there was a celebratory feast, where Chitoru praised them, granted them an additional blessing, along with one of the scales off of the blanket they had prevented Powder Snow from stealing. Kotetsu would bow as a thank you and accept the gift. Not long after that Sanae told him it was time to leave.
The return trip to the village was just as uneventful. However Kotetsu did return the earring that Sanae had lent him with a “Thank you for lending it to me, Sanae-Sensei. It definitely helped in this mission. I doubt I would have been able to keep up with him without it.” They were silent for a short period before Sanae brought up her initial request of him before they originally left the village. “I learned a few things on this mission, Sanae-Sensei. Tracking techniques, leaving trails for comrades to follow. How to mask my chakra signature. It was a great learning experience, and I’m glad we were able to complete the mission successfully. I look forward to going on more missions with you.”

The gates appeared shortly before dark, which is where Kotetsu and Sanae parted ways. Kotetsu was eager to get home to share his experience with his family and ask his parents who would be the best to ask about keeping the ore he found. Just before they go off separately, Kotetsu would say “Thank you for bringing me along on this mission, Sanae-Sensei. I hope we will be able to go on more missions in the future.” And with a small bow of respect, Kotetsu would make his way through the village towards his home.

[EXIT]

WC: 487
TWC: 5529

Claims:

10 stats (max 10 stats 400WC each)
Jutsu Certain Kill Ice Spears (3638/4000)
Skills: Chakra Suppression (2000/2000)

3000 Ryo
7ap

A small superficial gem as a token of gratitude (a blue scale of the Skin of Yamamoto Orochi)
Unknown Metal Ore (3 pounds worth, am willing to deduct some of my mission ryo to cover cost of additional material if required)

Proof of CKIS progress: Click me bruh

Last edited by Kotetsu on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 pm
>TWC 5529
>Accumulative WC for jutsu 5538
>109 WC in the other topic
>109+5529 = 3538??
:thinking:

Approved for 3638 towards Certain Ice Kill and learning chakra suppression

and ofc approved on completing the mission
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum