Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The First Storm [Village Destruction]

+18
#superSkrull
Aryll Hyuuga
Celeste Uchiha
Mako Mitsurugi
Jason Senju
Howl
Hikari Hyuuga
|Queen|
|Frost|
|Ice|
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Alister Yama
Kinzoku
Kai
Uchiha Kisuke
Tatsuo
Risako Akara
Xyxer
22 posters
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The First Storm [Village Destruction] - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Storm [Village Destruction]

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm
The people from both sidea crowded in as yen maintained his aura. The various people from his very village. His home. Wounded hurt, broken. Jouninn whom worked for days like this now a shadow of whom they belived they once were.  All of this etched across the faces as yen himself felt himself falter.

The sight of konoha ninja left in the kirigure ranks only dampend his spirits even more. He felt the cold even more clearly then before. Normally one would wonder if the rain truely stopped? To yen despite the nature's course of action. The rain of misery slowly seeped into his soul. The protective mechanisms only proved a means of physical damage. 

The strain of the mind. Despite all of his written theories and the practice and use of genjutsu on him were the subtle reminder. The wheel never stopped turning. This was the reality as he saw his own freind salzem and the body of an unconcious geninn fall from the grasps of the metalic husk. It was like watching a freind for the first time become beaten. Yet he only knew what he truely saw. The look of shock on his face and wonder was merely a show of what he never expected..

Sal..... you fell too....

The thought rebounded through his mind as he finally had grasp of everything. The kage that stood merely had another plan and yen stared at sal. It was almost as if he couldnt belive it.

I trusted you.... i gave you a task.... to guide me.... be the light that was strong.... and not fall... you were the only one....

The wind picked up as he did not weep but stared at both of the two. They have fallen and he was comming to grasp. In war there were many people. Some were loyal, others were less. Yet yen despite loyalty was loyal to a cause above a person. The soil beneath his feet held more value then most people. This he knew  in the depths of his soul. For it was fuled by thoes long since gone. So he knelt for konoha. As he would fight. 

You....

Yen thought as the man beside him muttered for him to lower his defenses. Yet he knew the fools before him sheild or not they only seeked an easy kill. As easy as the fool tore sal's legs for him. Like paper from the roll. 

He did not reply back to the man and glanced at kisuke an "i am sorry"  look in his eye as he turned towards the arrogant that dared to stand before him and spoil his home with their breath and blood. It was unacceptable as he listend to the man before him speak. Standing some 15 meters to the left. He boasted and spoke like some man whom had power. Yet it only became clear the man prized more violence...

Fine then!

He thought as his eyes with gloom and a loathing fury  filled his chest as the man took his knee to risako's back. The sickening crunch only signified the beginning of the end of her career as a shinobi. She whom he trusted and followed despite the leadership that she tempoarily had. With the head of an anbu that dangled just like a prized trophy. Bouncing like a ball off his hip. His resolve changed, darkend.  She let the anbu die yet was unable to secure a victory with an elite? It was like the pride of what his village stood for. The very pride he held. The very pride he kepy as he wore the headband  day in and out. The speeches to the genin, that chuninn laughed over and jouninn scoffed at in  disrespect. His love for his home... his only home. Snapping like the very spine in risakos back. Severed like the legs of salzem, and going unconcious like the genin before him. His fire burned black like a corruption. The feeling was not liberating it was painful.

This.... is not it is going to be..... it will not be this way! I will not let my work go in vain! Konoha shall not fall on its knee! It will.... be under me!

His thoughts raged against the very foundations of his being as he kept his fury in check only by the thoughts he kept bare alone. Then the man spoke of slaying  salzem as a team and for but an instant he looked at salzem with not rage, but pitty flashed across his single eye. It was pitty to the mere thought that sal was truely suffering deep down and the suffering he will go through upon thoes whom would rise up. Then he made up his mind. There was no speech to be said. Nor spoken. Like toys the fallen would be discarded.... all of them. A child held more contempt to a doll.

In your name sal i will call you my final light. Because here on out. The heavens will not spare thoes that dare cross my path... you have failed! You couldnt save your freind, you chased a ghost, you left here when kasai went mad, you left me alone to try to heal him. I failed, i lost my freinds, but i shall not loose my home. I will not loose my family nor my children.... i will stand tall. For my home, and sacrifices as all leaders know have to be made. Once hell takes me i will wear the shackles.

He thought as he slowly rose to his feet the mere feeling of his chakra radiating through the area as he preformed a display of power in silent fury and a determined look on his face. The two auras only showed a clearity of whom he was. The image of a wall once white turned darkend and swirling with pure power resonating through the ranks of the shinobi that lost their will to fight.

Now they will all rise. A new village formed under fear and blight. I shall not stand for this. This is the end for him, and the man i am. I regret turning the man that does this. The man to come has borrowed time... but it is time.

Yen thought as he flowed chakra through his body the mere thought of this fuled him yet now he was a warrior. He made his choice. Now he spoke.

"Rise and stab the man in the heart, head, throat, or goin. It is time."

That was all that was said as his display of power (505 total stats, 378 stats to resist fear effect)  spoke for itself, and weaved the handsigns for chakra scalpel.  he  stepped towards salzem as the bluish hue of the chakra scalpel formed on his hands sharp like a sword. The small shadow crossed the distance slowly but not as slowly as the man from the light crossing into the eternal darkness. (Chakra scalpel:125) 

As he stood before the metal sentiniel, but he never saw it. It was scrap metal to his very being, before him only the strong could oppose him. The weak could only gwak or gasp. His voice rang out in the silence of the world and he lifted his blueish hand in  to block the light from the sun. His eye would meet salzem's as he spoke. Resonating duty and power. For now he was in charge, the captain of the ship, and by his hands since risako  was deemed useless. To be struck down without argument. 

"Salzem! By the power invested in me yensung aburame. Your life by the laws of shinobi has ended. Lest your final words be heard through the ranks of shinobi that will send their regards and dismember you.... good bye"

Yen stated as he ran his hand through salzem's gut and cut up slightly. The blood seeping out of the wound splattered the earth, yet yen did his job, a wound worthy of dying of slowly and painfully. 

He stood up after glancing a final time at he once followed comrad. Only then did he turn towards the crowd of disgusted  shinobi perhaps, but only out of duty he did what was nessary, he spent his words, he did his duty.  Now was the time to forge his home to the place of old.

"Any who dare to oppose this..."

His voice was deathly quiet as he with a blood soaked hand did not look over towards the student before him. His eye on kisuke for a moment as if make your choice.  The inner grey aura faded as his chakra levels returned to normal. The display of power ended and yen Still had the outter one remained. His heart tore at him as he stood. Having made up his mind. Long have he sought power, the power to drive fear properly. Not to like a tyrant. But a hero. Of admiration.... however no more. No more could he be admired, but scorned and hated. If not black listed, death was a gift to this...

There is defintley weakness.... and it lies! In two choices.....

He thought as he made the right choice, but that's the thing about doing the right thing. It goes by what the person belives in. Their gut instinct, unless of course spilled to the earth. Then there is a lack of gut instinct persay. 

I am sorry....

Yen thought as weaved a single handsign as he made his choice. His hands free to see by both the standing kage, and all of konoha for he did not hide his handsigns, but his intentions? Only he knew.  Well for a handsign at least (bird handsign). Yen went to a single knee before salzem and bowed his head as he channeled chakra into the earth. A few meters towards where risako was broken and useless.  Then towards where that metal hunk of scraps lay the unconcious genin. Sharp earth pillars arose from underneath the stand in kage risako, One straight through the base  of  the side of thier neck. Attempting to Tear through the skin bone and flesh. Then One through their right knee. as the rising earth was a momentary lift for them till they slumped back down the 3 meter high  pillars. Pressing their wounded body, or pierced body back into the spikes. Allowing the world's gravity if it existed to do the rest. Of course should she miraculously arise to her feet yen wouldve already made his choice. (Earth release: earth pillar spears: power: 40, speed:40 sharpness:40)

.... old freind.... but if sal is to die, then by my hand you too will fall... alone by my hand... i will take your life force... and put it to rest.... it is my declaration.... that only I am fit for this burden.... i would not bend knee next time...

As he did the one act that would sprout outrage even among konoha shinobi yet his voice would ring out like a knife percise, and with a roaring sound of rolling thunder.

"Defy me and my home! That i bleed for!  defy the act of cleaning the weakness that is and would be to come! to this day onward the village will be run diffrently. No more sitting like fat lords at a dinner table... there is work to be done. This will be your fate.  If you stand in my way. So i give you a choice. Choose your poision and understand your conciquences. I have made my choice and my stance, death may come to me. I accept it, but i will fight for the safety of my home! that is why i kneel.... and I will lead this village regardless of my choices. Do not dare question my resolve from this moment on. I grew tired waiting in the darkness. No more will i sit by on this.... no more shall i watch my village be weak. Each of you! will stab or die!"

He felt shame burn deep from within him, but still he accepted his decisions without a waivering heart. There was no power in existance that could rewind time, and convince the aburame to make another decision.  No judgement would've changed him. He was ready to even destroy his own home, and from the ashes he would rebuild it. Even with weak strength. Even alone.  Besides no one on konoha could make it past him. If he had to build up his own killer. It would be a damnation well worth the value. He was willing to cast away everything to bring his invisioned home of the strong to reality. The konoha of old that was strong that it would kill thoes who dared to surrender. And obliterate a leader that would not stand for their country. Yet grief strickend his soul like the very blades that would proberly face him on all sides.

Even if i have to be that leader i shall be that leader. The leader that demands and will grasp respect for their country.

(Let the riot begin!)

Ap: eh lets go with 650

Jutsu ending,

Body and soul: -30

Continuing jutsu/used jutsu

Yang art yang aura: -70

Chakra scalpel: -40

Earth release: earth pillar spears:-20
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 30000

The First Storm [Village Destruction] - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Storm [Village Destruction]

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:59 pm
It seemed the battle had ended. Tatsuo had been busy during it of course. Though not directly fighting either side. A great general would be in the thick of battle, duking it out with the leaders. However Tatsuo was not a great general, not yet. The boy had to be smart. Smart men lived to become great warriors, or something like that.

In the midst of the confusion of the battle, what with explosions and shit going off I didn't actually read your topics so I don't actually know, the man had time to loot the fallen bodies. A headband for Kirigakure had been acquired from a downed corpse of a fallen warrior. A smart warrior had a back up plan if things went south.

The battle ended soon after. A most significant defeat for Konohagakure. Tatsuo had expected as much. When Xyxer-senpai had been identified, Tatsuo knew the village had stood no chance. It was why the boy had first knelt, and had not taken part in the fighting. Now there he stood as the masses began to reorganise. The chaos of it all allowed the boy to finally tie a headband around his head, that of Kirigakure's. He moved over to their side of the ranks as the reorganising went about.

Then shit got weird.

A most foul betrayal occurred right before his eyes. Tatsuo could only watch in shock and horror as one of Konoha's own attacked another. The boy could only stand there, eyes wide and head looking back and forth between the attacker and the attacked.

The First Storm [Village Destruction] - Page 7 OHMeeck

The Kirigakure headband dropped from his head. It seemed the strapping had been damaged during the battle. The boy ignored that. His shocked reaction continued, glancing back and forth. Xyxer-senpai had spoken. His word was surely law now since they had lost, right?

The boy knew what had to be done. Still. It felt wrong in some way. The choice was obvious though. A boy he didn't know for the entire village?

Tatsuo made his way forward. The young child walked forward toward the bleeding body, should Yen's actions have succeeded of course. While the other man went through the motion of impaling the Hokage, the child would go through with his own. The white haired boy would drop to one knee, looking over the doggo boy that was bleeding. A single kunai in his grasp, he moved the blade toward the groin. Impressing Xyxer-senpai would allow for him to succeed in the new Konohagakure. Only the most brutal methods would establish himself.

The boy hacked away at the groin of the dog boy thing. Xyxer's love of castration as a torture method was legendary within the Tadashi Club, as such Tatsuo would find himself doing said action in order to impress the Mizukage.

Blood splattered everywhere, it was quite a brutal sight, very graphic, very detailed. The act would be done unless something changed that would cause him to stop. Then the boy would move away, letting the other vultures take their turn if they to wished to live.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 pm
More shinobi began to pile into the area, some walking unscathed while others limped together. There were fewer troops in their ranks as her eyes counted the bodies kneeling, none of the faces familiar. A cold chill ran across her skin as she noted two of her friends were missing: Ita, an Uchiha she met only once but considered him a new friend, and Salzem, her closest friend and younger brother. She hoped Ita was just slow to return, hoping he didn’t fall as others had, and she prayed Salzem had been taken to safety by medics from the hospital or a fellow Konohagakure shinobi, although she knew it was too good to be true. She had seen him with the kirigakure forces earlier, and it was highly unlikely they would willingly give him to their shinobi, wanting him as a prize to show off their glorified massacre.

Seconds after she prayed for the safety of her brother, the large mecanum machine, with its front open to reveal a woman sitting inside, made its way to the kneeling Konohagakure shinobi, releasing two bodies from its metal grip. One was a dark haired girl, with young features, who seemed to be unconscious, her body lying limp on the ground. Salzem laid unmoving in the mud, her heart sinking at the thought of him having been crushed by the monster of a metal body, only to be reassured by the slow rise and fall of his chest. By the grace of the gods he was still alive, and Hikari couldn’t wait until the end of this war. She wanted nothing more than to envelop her brother in an embrace and never let go, to never let anyone else hurt him the way he had been hurt this day. She vowed to become stronger for him, to be his protector the way he had always been hers.

Silence fell over the battlefield, her village kneeling for the Mizukage just as they had to begin with, and the Kirigakure shinobi patiently waiting for their leader to begin speaking. She didn’t want to glance at those surrounding her as they waited, not wanting to see the elated expressions she figured they were making or the victorious and cocky smirks they might have doned. The Village Hidden in the Mist truly did seem to enjoy the sorrows of war, deriving pleasure from the lives they took.

The Mizukage spoke loudly, drowning out the wind and pattering of rain, his voice echoing throughout the area. He spoke of how they had offered peace and her village disregarded it, needlessly bringing forth bloodshed. Hikari believed he would end his speech of death there, making them bear the weight of their fallen comrades as he then went to talk about how they were being taken prisoners or forced to join the Kirigakure village.

How naive she had been, to think a murderer would be satisfied with only a few lives taken.

Her blood ran cold as he said more shinobi still had to die, to atone for the village’s sins. Her heart rate picked up as her innocent eyes grew in size, fear resonating within her at the realization Kots and her were on the enemy’s side for a reason...to be the examples for the village. Yet she was unprepared for what he did next.

Lifting the limp body of the Hokage in the air, as if offering a sacrifice to the gods, he continued as the rain mercilessly struck the defenseless body of the Hokage. In an instant he brought her body down upon his lifted knee, cracking her small form almost in two. Then he rolled her onto the ground, her broken body thumping as it reached the muddied earth, her head facing away from Hikari but her eyes staring into the souls of all the Konohagakure shinobi. Their leader was spared, or at the very least granted a few more moments of life to watch as the very last foundation of the village came crumbling down, the eternal flame of the Will of Fire extinguished by the unforgiving flood.

Unfazed by his own actions, the Mizukage clapped his hands together, a smile upon his rough features. He was thoroughly enjoying the torment of her village, and couldn’t contain his excitement for what he was about to make them do, least they all be killed as he said. Anyone could tell he was not bluffing; their lives meant nothing to the leader, and she figured he would even enjoy it more if they did disobey him, giving him a reason to paint the ground all over again.

The monster finally roared his ugly head as the man before her, Xyxer of the Bloody Mist, ordered them to kill him. While her eyes traveled to where he pointed, she was certain he had meant the small Jounin who started the war and kept his defenses up even as they kneeled. Yet she could not have guessed the cruelty awaiting her at the end of his gaze.

Her breath came to a sudden halt in her throat when she caught sight of the man whose death Xyxer just ordered. Her body froze and she could barely hear his threat that all of them would die if they didn’t kill Salzem, her mind blank as her worst fear was slowly becoming a reality, and she was helpless, unable to save him just as she had been in her premonition before the war even began. What did she do to deserve this fate, watching the only person she loved killed twice?

Hikari tried to calm her racing heart and fight back the tears threatening to fall, foolishly believing in the shinobi of the leaf to not fall so low as to murder their own comrade. She held them to a standard far beyond what they seemed capable of reaching, and each time she put faith in them all they did was fail her.

Especially that damn Jounin.

He was the first to rise at the call of the remaining kage, hiding behind his barrier like the coward he was. There was no hesitation in his voice, not even a tone of remorse for what he was about to do, as he gave orders for the remaining shinobi to rise and stab their comrade, a brother of the Leaf. He was one of their own yet his life was as valuable as a bug, expendable when it came time to save their own sorry asses. Hikari hadn't realized had low the Village Hidden in the Leaves had sunk until this very moment, as they betrayed Salzem without batting an eye.

Like the man’s barrier darkened, so did the heart of the Hyuuga standing across from him. Rage, fury, and grief gnawed away at her heart, fighting for a place within her soul. Hatred, murderous and evil, sat above the rest inside of the kunoichi, her eyes hardening like steel as he, the man whose blood should have been shed instead of Salzem’s, drove a chakra scalpelled hand through his insides. Her brother’s blood made a picture on the ground as it sprayed out from his wound, painting the face of the sorry existence of a man.

Yensung Aburame. Hikari narrowed her eyes at him while he drove his hand through her brother, etching his name into her memory, never to forget his name nor his appearance. A stump of a man acting as if he was suddenly their leader, wrongly giving himself power. He was not fit to lead their village if he could so easily stab a friend in the back. The Leaf had no use for a treacherous man like him.

The blood of her brother, should Yensung’s actions go through, was not enough to satiate the man’s bloodthirsty desires. He should have been born from Kirigakure as he would have fit in among the rest of the monsters seeking the blood of innocents. He weaved a handsign and attempted to strike the Hokage through the throat with the earth, trying to bring her life to an end he was not instructed to do so. His actions were rogue of those ordered by Xyxer. How anyone could shrug off his traitorous ways would be a mystery to the white haired girl, her own mind seeing him for who he truly was: a two-faced murderer.

As Yensung attempted the life of the Hokage, a pipsqueak from the Kirigakure sidelines came over to the body of her brother, his blood pooling around him as his life was slowly fading away. It didn’t take a medic to know the amount of blood he already lost would be what took his life, unless someone took it upon themselves to give him a quick and painless final blow. The boy did not attempt such a thing, and instead tried to stab Sal in the groin, being as barbaric as the first man. The child, one she hadn’t seen before, was added to her list under Yensung Aburame as another traitor of the Leaf village. The boy had not only been hiding among the enemy ranks the entire time, he also tried to savagely attacked her brother without any regards for his life.

It took all of her willpower to bit her lip and not lash out at those before her, gripping the sword in her hands until her knuckles turned white and her palms began to bleed. One day, she vowed to her younger brother, watching from lifeless eyes the blood continue to spill from his body agonizingly slow, one day…

Last edited by Hikari Hyuuga on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:00 pm
Shortly after Kotsuzui had been placed within the lines of the enemy along side Hikari, everyone else had gathered. Kotsuzui's eyes focused mostly on Kisuke seeing that he had come out of this alive. At least for the time being. He was helping one of the other genin into the line where they were to kneel. It seemed they weren't any more fortunate in their battles than Kotsuzui, and well the rest of Konoha. He tried to keep enough of his focus on Kisuke as to be able to watch him and make sure nothing bad happened to him. But in truth there had been so much going on around them it was hard to do so. A large part of Kotsuzui's focus had to be on Hikari and those around him. They were surrounded by the enemy and anything could happen to them. Even though they lost the war and the fighting were over, Kotsuzui still needed to be on high alert. He wasn't going to let his guard down for an instant. 

It seemed everyone had arrived from both sides of the battle. Kotsuzui's eyes fell upon the one who had beaten Sal and taken his legs as well as having knocked out Hikari. He was a strange one to Kotsuzui, having mutilated one of his enemies, knocking the other one out, but allowing both of them to live. Though he didn't pay any more attention to the man as his gaze shifted over to the large hunk of metal carrying two of Kotsuzui's comrades, one being the mutilated Salzem. She dropped both of them into the line, the female simply falling onto the ground unconscious while Sal also fell, though he was still conscious. Now that everyone had gathered to participate and witness the final act, Xyxer went on with this game of his. 

Xyxer spoke, reminding Konoha that all of this was in fact their fault. All this bloodshed and death could have been avoided had they not fought back. Xyxer may have been right, in truth Kotsuzui had no idea what Xyxer's proposal was. Had anyone known what it was? All that he knew was that they were suppose to kneel and let Kiri take over. But we stood. Now they had to face the consequences. Aside from the loss they had to endure, Xyxer had to put more salt into their wounds and make the suffering worse. With that he lifted the body of their Hokage and brought her crashing down onto his knee, the crack sounding throughout the battle filed. As Risako's limp body rolled onto the ground it only deepened the sense of failure within the Kaguya. He should have attempted to stop Xyxer from crippling their Hokage, but he already had the opportunity to do so. Twice, actually. And failed both times. Doing so now would likely put more lives in jeopardy. 

His next order of business required everyone to participate in the killing of Salzem. Xyxer had deemed him to be the weakest of the Konoha forces and in order to prevent all of Konoha from falling to his level, they were to kill him. One by one. Any who didn't participate would likely be killed or cause all of them to be killed. With the exception of Kotsuzui and Hikari. The Kaguya's gaze was locked onto the Mizukage. He was too mentally beat down to do anything, but something deep down inside of him was burning. It started back when Xyxer had first arrived with his army and they had nearly knelt. Since then it only continued to burn. The sight of Xyxer doing as he pleased and crippling the village along with Risako fueled the fire inside of him. But this wasn't the will of fire. It was more of something along the lines of anger and rage. Though from the outside there were no signs of the anger building up.

Kotsuzui was not surprised to see the little man from Konoha be the first to listen to the Leviathan. He had been the one who started all of this by activating his protective barriers. And even now he kept it up like the child seemed to be. "What a coward" Kotsuzui thought to himself. Too afraid to accept defeat and lower his defenses as it may cost him his life, but the first to take up on the task of killing one of his allies to save his own ass. He was probably trying to impress the Mizukage as well. What better way to save yourself than to obey his every order in an attempt to make up for starting the war and then act like it's what's best. With a blank face, the Kaguya watched as Yen stabbed the gut of Sal with a chakra scalpel, then compelled everyone else to do so. Now he's trying to take charge and be the leader? How humorous. It was almost enough to make the Kaguya crack a smile. He followed up with a jutsu, his hand seal so slow Kotsuzui could have stopped him in half a heart beat. He started this war with a hand seal, why not finish it off the same way? Only this time his jutsu was aimed at their Hokage. Now that made Kotsuzui chuckle just a bit. How desperate was he to prove himself to Xyxer that he would even kill his own Hokage? Was he even a ninja of Konoha?

Shortly after someone from the lines of Kiri made his way over to Sal, a Konoha nin who had disguised himself as a Kiri nin. It seemed Konoha was filled with cowards. Another one who tried to escape the wrath of Xyxer and now saw his opportunity to suck up to the Kage. Kotsuzui turned his gaze over to Kisuke wondering if he would do as he was bid and save himself. But at that moment Kotsuzui felt something warm trickle down onto his right hand. It was quite the contrast compared to the cool rain. He quickly glanced down only to see a crimson liquid running down the hilt of Samehada from Hikari's palm. His eyes looked up to Hikari's face and Kotsuzui instantly noticed the change of expression in her own eyes. Before she seemed quite docile, almost always worried for the safety of her comrades rather than killing the enemy. But that was no longer the case. Now her eyes had a killer's intent to them. Whether they were for Xyxer himself or for Konoha turning on their own allies, Kotsuzui could not say. Maybe it had been for both.

Kotsuzui's gaze returned to the young boy cutting at the groin of Sal, then to Xyxer. He gently placed his left hand on top of Hikari's bleeding palm as if to tell her to calm herself and make sure she didn't do anything that would get herself killed. "In time" Kotsuzui whispered to the Hyuuga. It was all that he said, but it would be enough. To the Hyuuga it likely meant getting revenge for Sal. But to Kotsuzui, it meant getting Xyxer. Not now, maybe not in a year, but eventually. The rage inside of him was for Xyxer and the entirety Kiri. One day it would unleash. But until then he needed to be patient.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:24 pm
The foreign leader began his victory speech as the masses had now formed before him, kneeling solemnly in the dirt. With his jet black eyes focused on the Kage and making sure Jason to his right didnt topple over, Kisuke listened for that was all he could do. The misery of having been defeated and having needlessly lost so many lives was consuming him. Whether the Mizu Kage had truly offered a peaceful resolution or not, Kisuke had been ready to kneel for he knew it was not worth the risk. But somehow the fighting broke out and so they fought. Look where that got them.

The young Uchiha would grind his teeth together in frustration and shift his gaze to the mud which he knelt on upon the snapping his Risako's back, his sorrow now morphing into rage. "Mother fucker." He though to himself. Kicking them while they were down, clearly the foreign leaders tactic, probably their consequence for having defied him. But it seemed the Hozuki leader was not done with their punishment. Far from it. 

He went on about being either the predator or the prey, some generic macho man speech everyone had already herd one time in their life before. The frustration boiling up inside of Kisuke left him with deaf ears, not hearing any of his words till he mentioned that they had to kill on of their own. Everyone had to participate in killing one of their own or they would all die, except for Kotsuzui and Hikari. Kisuke's rage filled eyes glanced over towards Kotsuzui behind enemy lines, wondering why his best friend had been omitted from this requirement. What had happened during the fight to put him in what appeared to be the good grace's of a Kage who enjoyed tormenting and torturing his defeated foes?

At first, Kisuke thought to himself that there was no way he would aid in the killing of one of his own and he thought that others would do the same. Stick with your own no matter what, the will of fire and all that mumbojumbo they were taught as kids that he never cared for. He thought to see it be implemented right now, where instead of killing one of their own the village shinobi would remain strong, together, and face their fates arm in arm, remaining loyal to one another till the bitter end. Yeah right. At the end of the day none of that shit mattered when you truly put someone's life into their own hands. What a grand betrayal. 

In the corner of his eyes Kisuke noticed Senpai Yen get up off his knee, catching his woeful glance. "What? Is this really happening?" The young Genin though to himself, watching his teacher release his intimidating chakra reserves before stepping over Sal and delivering a blow. Unwavering and unblinking Kisuke's gaze remained locked on Sal's decrepit body, all hope gone from the Uchiha's soulless eyes. How low had they fallen?

Then another, the Genin he had intercepted before made his way over toward Sal and began slicing and chopping away. They had made their decision so fast, they had put their lives ahead of the village and their ally. Kisuke was truly disgusted, but this was exactly what the Mizukage wanted, to show how easily they would turn on their own. All this did was show how fragile village bonds were and when push came to shove it was only survival of the fitess that mattered. With this new reality donning on him, a wave of relaxation would cascade over the young Uchiha, his eyes drooping and his facial expression becoming stone cold. Void of any emotion, Kisuke would mechanically rise to his feet, now leaving Jason to his own devices. Approaching what was left a Sal, Kisuke would pull a kunai out from his pouch while avoiding eye contact with Yensung. Kneeling down, he would plunge the cold metal into Sal's side. The blade would slip right past his rib cage and puncture his heart. Swiftly pulling the kunai out, a river of crimson blood would seep forth from the wound. The swift loss of blood would cause Sal to lose all sensation in his body within moments, causing all further torture to his mangled body to be painless.

Void of emotion Kisuke watched the thick warm blood mix with the brown mud and trail off with the stream of water with his cold gaze for a few moments, before raising to his feet. Without looking to either Kotsuzui or Yensung, Kisuke would return to where he was before and take up his kneeling position once more.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:21 am
(Skipping jace on the grounds he said I could.)

Salzem's eyes widened somewhat, sitting up once he heard Xyxer's declaration. What surprised him was that he was going to have his own village do him in like the coward the fish-sword-man was, rather than do it himself. Well... He supposed all tyrants were maggots in the end... He quietly made peace with himself as the village appeared in shock at their new orders, the lycan sharing a look with the only two people that mattered: Yen and Hikari.

Poor Hikari... He could see the utter heartbreak and fear in her eyes... She looked like she'd wither away in the wind were her skin and bones not holding her together. She was about to see one of the worst things possible, something he always tried to protect her from as best he could... Just another thing to add to the faliure-list isn't it...? Salzem smiled sadly at his last student, quietly chuckling at the idea he'd never taken the chance to write all these failures down... Not all of them anyway. It'd be almost as long as a novel and probably just as successful, knowing what not to do as a ninja. Heh... Maybe next time. For now, all he could do was silently tell her how much she loved her with his smile, his look, his passive body language, telling her how great a sister she was without uttering a word...

His gaze then flicked to yen and the lycan's expression hardened, matching his. The last thing he wanted to do was to get mad... he didn't have the energy for it.... but then it'd be a lot easier for the idiot if he was enraged, wouldn't it...? He might not think twice... maybe even hate Salzem... Of course, he knew deep down that getting yensung to hate you was a HARD task and maybe only enraged him once... But he had to try didn't he? For his sake? While Yen's mind raged with thoughts and emotions, Salzem's was cold, empty and resolute. If one less person had to suffer because of this half-wit kage's decision then death was an acceptable ending.

"What, no speech?" Salzem remarked as Yen approached, quiet and stoic. "It took you this long, when I'm about to die, for you to learn when to shut the fuck up? Kage's sake your timing couldn't possibly BE any worse." His tone was sharp, condescending and judgemental, a fine parallel to Yen's typical behavior in Salzem's eyes.

Let my words rip his heart asunder...

"And you of all people. How self-righteous can you get? Tried to control me from the start and now you decide to be the one to put me out of my misery? What a joke you are, Yensung. I'd laugh but that'd be disrespectful." Salzem only smirked as Yen began weaving his handsigns, his palms glowing with a familiar, sharp bluish aura. That's his choice...? Ugh. This was gonna hurt.

"Selfish too. I'm truly disappointed in you Yen. You're gonna kill me like that...? My friendship meant that little to you? Very well. Then let me tell you how little yours meant to me." As he spoke these words, he drew on his inner resentment, pulling from all he felt towards that idiot of an invading kage, the kid that took his legs and especially himself, letting it all pool in his brain as he stared down the single, unblinking eye of his executioner.

"I hated you from the start. You were a damn smug slow-ass excuse for a ninja that didn't know anything outside his own judgement. You always thought you knew what was best and that justified you doing whatever the hell you wanted. You seemed to think that you had the right to have a stake in my life, always injecting your "wisdom" into everything I did and that only made me resent you more." These, at least, were not fabricated... Brutal honesty that he wanted to bash Yen's brains out with from the moment he met him. This was what he deserved Salzem told himself quietly.

Yen held his hand over Salzem, commanding his brethren to come stab the condemned ninja in three choice places, the third one actually making Salzem cringe at the sheer image of such an act. Genuine outrage toward the straw-hat idiot burst forth in the lycan's expression, burning holes through that treacherous face....

"Groin!?" Salzem hissed, barely restraining himself from throwing a blow at his "friend's." "Yen, you BASTARD!"

The Bug-man seemed hardly affected by Salzem's insult, instead favoring some kind of stupid speech much to Sal's chagrin. Who the hell was he to talk to him like this!? Oh... Fuck the village! Sal was gonna die before he saw the end of it anyway. He was going to rip Yen apart right fucking n-

Salzem suddenly felt his strength leave him and his neck lower against his will, his eyes coming face to face with Yen's hand half-way sticking out of his stomach. Yeah... he supposed he deserved that.... As Yen cut up to split the lycan's gut, Salzem coughed up a substantial spurt of blood, splattering the ground in front of him, yen's front and his own, beyond pain.... just... aware his insides were on the outside... Time seemed to slow down, his body going cold as his blood flooded out from the wound and over his legs (or what's left of them).

"Urrugh..." He coughed, spattering more blood from his lips, stunned with what just happened. He actually did it... "Heh... Yen." Salzem gurgled, grabbing his shirt with a blood-drenched hand and dragging his face was a few inches from his. With a rueful smirk, he spat a glob of blood right in his face, spattering against his cheek as the Lycan ripped him apart with his gaze. 

"F-f-fuck you.... and you're damn speeches, Yen....su...ng..."

With these words, Salzem's strength left him entirely, causing him to fall backwards, landing harshly on his back as his bones seemed to increase several times in weight. He couldn't move... Not even his lips or eye-lids would work for him anymore, much to his annoyance.

"Damn rain..." He breathed, his tongue being one of the last things functioning. "Getting in my eyes..." he sighed deeply as he began to breath his last, blood filling up his lungs and throat like concrete through a crack.

Whatever happened to his body now was beyond Salzem's perception... Where Yen would have no mercy, his mind would, tossing him into the realm of delusions and hallucinations in a vain effort to protect itself from shock. He was torn apart and mutilated by his own people, killed like the dog he was in life.

In His Last Moments:

Salzem blinked and found he wasn't outside Konoha anymore... In fact, it was nowhere he recognized... He stood in a plain, wild grasses coming up to his hips in height, wild-flowers dotting the tips of the occasional blade. He looked down in shock to find he was standing, his legs were back... How could this be? His heart raced as he stared at his limbs, finally made whole again... He looked up, cringing as the bright sun flashed across his eyes, cringing as he held up a hand to block it's shine. He supposed he should find out where he was... Lowering his hand and pulling up his hood against the sun, Salzem brushed through the grass in some random direction, looking for any sign of civilization... None... Not a sign or road to be found...

His eye-lids slowly started to grow heavy as he searched, his movements more sluggish, almost like his new legs were made of bricks...

"Ugh... Fuck!" He cursed under his breath, rubbing his eyes as he let out a loud yawn. "Why am I so tired...?"

The lycan trudged on... until he came to a small hill standing above the wild grasses, a lone tree sprouting from the center. It's branches were almost like arms, beckoning the lycan to it, it's cool shade like a soft, cool bed offered to him for rest... Yes... It was time for that... rest... He needed to sleep...

Compelled by his exhaustion, Salzem climbed the hill, surprised how hard it was to scale... The slope wasn't steep and the ground was soft and even... was he just this tired...? Letting out a grunt of frustration, the lycan plopped himself down at the base of the trunk, resting his head on one of it's roots...

Comfortable...

His sanguine eyes flicked upwards to see the cherry-blossoms in bloom, their petals dancing in the breeze as their sweet sent washed over the hill, making Salzem smile... The sun was so warm... the sky was so welcoming... He almost felt....

Peaceful.

"Sal...?"

Salzem's eyes focused and he lifted his head, the sudden voice encapsulating his full attention.

"Sal..?"

Sitting up, he saw at the base of the hill...

"Kasai...?" He whispered, not believing his eyes... Why... what... he was... dead... His best mentor... he was here...? The older ninja smiled up at his student, relieved, before making some kind of motion behind him then scaling the hill himself.

Unable to move, far too shocked, Salzem just stared in awe as his heart thumped heavily in his chest, watching quietly as his closest friend sat down beside him...

"I... is that you....?" He whispered. The older man nodded, his familiar smile causing one to crawl up on Salzem's lips. Tears filled the young lycan's eyes as he looked up at the man he so admired sitting right there with him... "Y-you're alive....?"

Kasai didn't answer. He just looked out across the field of wild grasses below.

"...Am I dead...?" Again. No response. Salzem frowned, then smirked. So... it was over now, huh...? He guessed... this was the afterlife...? He closed his eyes and lowered himself back down, resting his head on the root once more as the two sat together in silence... just enjoying each-other's company.

"Sal?" Kasai asked, looking down at his friend.

"Hm?"

"You made me proud."

"..." Salzem smiled wider at that but said nothing, his pride swelling at such a remark.

"Hey..." Kasai said, patting Salzem's head he might've when he was younger.

"Hm...?"

"Stay here... I'm gonna get the others."

"Others...?" Salzem questioned, opening his eyes once more and looking at his teacher questioningly.

"Yeah... All your friends and family. They've been waiting for you."

"...Oh... Okay..." Sal didn't know what to say. They were here too...? On one hand he was excited... He'd be able to see the one's he loved again! On the other, he was dreading it. What would THEY think of him!? Cole, Kouse, Ashie, and everyone else... Would they be just as proud...? Salzem said nothing as he watched Kasai get up and walk back down the hill and into the plains below. He closed his eyes quietly and snoozed beneath the tree as the petals fell over his face.

Claim Sal's death
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 pm
Yen chose to ignore Kinzoku's advice in letting down his barrier. The little man did only have one eye, perhaps he also had one ear and Kinzoku was talking to his bad side? Whatever it was, there was no reply from him. Kinzoku's attention moved to the large walking machine that he had hoped to face but never had the chance in doing so. Shame really. It's chest was open revealing the small girl sitting inside of it as she dropped two Konoha ninja down into the kneeling line. One of them unconscious, the other alive but missing both his legs. The kid may have lost his legs, but at least he still had is life...

Kinzoku's attention shifted from his fellow ninja over to the invading Kage as he began his victory speech, or something like that. His speech was brief before he got to the juicy part. It seemed losing the war hadn't been enough punishment for Konoha fighting back. They needed to be punished some more and unless they all wanted to die right now, they were going to have to kill the man which Xyxer was currently point towards. Kinzoku's eyes drifted over to the man being pointed to and it was none other than the legless ninja. At first Kinzoku thought that such a notion as killing your own was nonsense. They weren't going to kill their own to save themselves. They would either live together, or die together. But the little man beside had decided otherwise. He stood him, encouraging everyone else to do the same. Although it seemed more of an order than anything else. Was he trying to take up command now that Konoh'a leader had fallen? Quite brave of him considering he seemed to be quite the coward since the beginning of the war. The Nazar was quickly caught off guard by the Jounin's chakra levels as he unleash it in a display of power. "Someone so small... yet so much chakra" Kinzoku thought to himself, a little astonished to be honest. 

Yen moved over to Sal, creating a chakra blade around one of his hands. He was really going through with this. He was really going to kill his own teammate to save everyone else. Were they making the right decision. Were the lives of the many more precious than the lives of the few? It seems like the decision had already been made for them, by Yensung. Kinzoku caught a glimpse of Sal smiling. Was this something he wanted? The bells had tolled for Salzem, maybe that was something that made him happy. Whatever it was, all of this got the man talking. A lot. He had a lot of pent up rage, all of it aimed at Yen. How much more pain and anger had Salzem been holding back? Kinzoku remembered the first time he met Sal. It was back when the Nazar had arrived at Konoha seeking refuge after Suna had been taken over. If only he had opened his own eyes maybe Kinzoku would have seen the darkness inside Sal. Maybe then he could have helped him, helped him reach Enlightenment. But it was too late for that now. Now, he had a chakra blade plunged deep into his gut. His blood and inside splattering all over the mud as more blood seeped through his mouth. A truly gruesome sight to behold. But Kinzoku did not stray. If he was going to participate in this horrible action, he was going to watch everything. Least he forget this moment.

After Yensung had finished gutting the dog it must have left Salzem in a delirious state. Whatever state he was in it caused him to try reaching for Yensung. To the eyes of Kinzoku it seemed like Sal was trying to bring down the smaller man with him. With all the anger he clearly held for Yen, why not try it and bite off his neck? Due to Salzem basically losing all of his insides and a large portion of his blood supply, he wouldn't be moving at his normal speed. This gave Kinzoku more than enough time to save the slower Yen. Standing up, Kinzoku reached behind him as he simultaneously pulled Peacemaker off of his back while hardening his metal arm. Pointing the crossbow at Salzem, without hesitation the Nazar pulled the crank back and fired a steel bolt at his comrade. The bolt would find itself inside the neck of Salzem, sheering through skin, muscle, and bone with no resistance. Kinzoku severed Salzem's spinal cord effectively rendering the man paralyzed from neck down, preventing him from trying to Kill Yen. Assuming that had been his intention.

Unfortunately this meant Salzem could not speak his final words to the smaller man. He had left Kinzoku no choice. They had already lost so much, he couldn't afford to lose another ninja due to a grudge. By now Sal was either dead or unconscious and on the brink of death. Whatever happened to him now he was unlikely to feel. But that didn't helped Kinzoku feel any better. For a moment he just stood there, crossbow still aimed at where Sal's neck would be had he still been sitting. He couldn't believe that he actually killed one of his own. Was it worth it? To kill one to save the many? It was a question the Nazar would be asking himself forever, and one he may never get an answer to. Slowly, he placed Peacemaker back into its strapping and knelt once again. His head tilted ever so slightly, the rim of his hat covering eyes his. He could hear the work of the remaining Genin on Sal's body. One stabbed quick, the other seeming to have trouble. Though the Nazar remained motionless as he played back the sight of the bolt piercing the neck of Salzem as he fell back into the mud, blood soaking the earth around him. Back and forth the memory ran through his head like a video being played on loop.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:28 pm
When faced with the prospect of total annihilation most principles found themselves compromised, and this was no different with the Will of Fire. If they were to die, there'd be no breast for the flame to rekindle and ignite the fiery passion within. A flame can not travel down a wet wick no more than an ideal could flourish in the mind of a corpse, and that was a lesson that Konohagakure slowly learnt. Bid your time, serve the sentence, be reborn. No creature symbolised the village greater than the legend of the phoenix; no matter what happened to it, it always survived or was rebuilt. It had endured many destructions, and it'd no doubt suffer more after this one if its shinobi didn't develop and become true ninjas. Did they have it in them to forego humanity in exchange for fulfilling their purpose?

The first person to move was none other than the miniature man with actions that shadowed the entirety of his people. He was the first to cause an action against himself, and he sought fit to continue the trend by being the first to carry the deed out against Salzem. A man of action. A tall, foreboding wall pried itself from the ground as the man's power released itself from his cage; he wanted everyone to witness his actions, and to judge his strength. The raw pressure from the gratuitous display caused the wind to pick up in his general vicinity. He'd captured the attention of the conqueror, and he was about to make it count with his following actions.

Unfortunately for the captivator, there seemed to be some form of mewling, or perhaps it was whimpering, that served as an irritation to distract from his spotlight. The crippled dog huffed, and he puffed, and he spluttered out string upon string of sentences. In Xyxer's experience, people used their last moments to request a favour or attempt to make amends with someone they felt they had wronged. Not this mongrel. He goaded the dwarf that resembled a child-size scarecrow into attacking him, which seemed redundant given that he had instigated the action without any insults being needed. Of all the people Xyxer had witnessed die.. this was truly the worst of them all. "Some people just don't know how to die." Snarled a gruff voice within his psyche. It'd receive no objection.

One comrade pierced the other's gut with his hand as if to make a statement,a declaration to his allies and foes alike. Xyxer was unsure on whether the male knew, but the gut was the most painful, and the slowest way to die when inflicted with a wound. He'd turned this into more than just a murder, truly embellishing Salzem as an example of the village's mistake, not to be repeated.Perhaps he saw the importance in the village having a scapegoat to blame on what had happened, softening the heavy blow that loss would be. Konoha had been protected from feeling such a devastation, yet now their eyes had been opened to the world and how it could be. It was their choice on which side of the wall they wished to be next.

Faint wails and murmurings continued to escape the pup’s mangled body, or perhaps it was merely passing wind as he departed into the next life. This public example would serve to educate not only the forces of Konoha, but also to humble Kirigakure on what it could become. These villages had not been that different too long ago, and such a fate could still befall the land he’d forged from gentle violence: Threats of duress to the people of Shimagakure, allegiance with a renowned criminal band, the usurping of his own brother. The path of a shinobi was cluttered with obstacles that one could either allow to dominate them, or shape them. Some of those here would choose the latter, yet most would be subjected to the former.

A twing interrupted the mewling of the lycanthrope as a metallic bolt flew through the sky like a dove of peace intent on saving the lives of the many. ”Pity it’s not silver.” Quipped the familiar voice from within. Yet, for some reason, that didn’t seem like it’d make a difference. This monster from the fairytales had went down without much of a hitch, and if truth be told, Xyxer genuinely believed his men would have had more difficulty trying to kill a housebroken pet. Yet, he continued to watch in silence as the rest of the village emerged, one even from his own side, to thrust their blade into the body of their brother. Nobody was willing to die for their cause, and the Will of Fire that had once seared its renown across the nations now found itself but a blot in history; mere charcoal to be dusted away.

As Xyxer was about to consider this the end of the ordeal, the instigator spoke once more to proclaim himself the leader of the village.in unison to forming the handseal that would cause the death of another. Spikes crafted from mother nature started to pierce the ground with malevolent intent, one such spike coming towards the body of the girl he had crippled just moments earlier. The man of the straw hat sought to kill more than Xyxer had allowed.. and he would be allowed to. Xyxer’s left foot slid along the ground before him, catching Risako under her ribcage before the spikes would pierce her to any damning degree before proceeding to lift her up with all the finesse of a father watching his wandering newborn. She was lifted upwards from the ground and pulled back into the hold of Xyxer so that he could maneuver her away from the spikes if need be. Yet, as the post wasn’t very clear on whether Yensung is actually trying to kill Celeste, Xyxer was unable to react any further to such a thing.

He’d had his speech, and now it was time for the conclusion of this sordid affair. Turning around while the weight of their self-serving actions presented itself to the denizens of Konohagakure, Xyxer carried the injured deputy Hokage towards the two people he’d secured on his side. It didn’t take too long for Xyxer to see the fingers of Hikari turning white from her tight grip on Samehada, although… the dripping of blood was just as good of a giveaway. This beast.. It meant something to the girl. Xyxer had taken it away from her. The Leviathan watched the girl for a second before he exhaled in what could be interpreted as either a chuckle or a sneer dependent on the listener. Tough break. He’d talk faintly to the two people before him, attempting to exchange Risako into their care in exchange for his beloved Samehada. “Imagine being a medic that’s incapable of saving their friend from their own village. What a pitiful existence.” Given that Samehada had been returned to his hold without any further delay, he’d turn back around to the mass of Konohagakure before taking a few steps forward, making sure to avoid the spiked pillars of insurrection .

Samehada rest upon Xyxer’s left shoulder, poised for an attack if need be, as he started to speak out towards the traitors, “You’re scared? Scared of dying? Scared of me?” Xyxer started to stroll to the side, watching the congregation of survivors. They likely wouldn’t admit their fear, yet their actions spoke louder than any string of words ever could, “Good. You should be. Things around here are going to change. Killing all of you would be a waste, and I see potential in each of you. You’ll either prove my expectations correct, or suffer the same fate as the brother you all partook in killing. Now go. Back to your broken village, your burning homes, the terrified people you promised to protect." Xyxer said, before quickly following up, "Nothing will make today alright for you. That’s the price of failure, and you all must wear its disparaging badge. Perhaps you can take comfort in the brutal reality that the weak must make way for the strong. The scythe is remorseless.” Xyxer finished, before turning his head to peer over his shoulder towards Kotsuzui, ushering a different command to him, “You’re with me.” With that, Xyxer would speak different commands to his men with varying tasks: Secure the vault, set up perimeter patrols, escort the wounded, aid efforts in the reconstruction of the village if requested, and to drag that corpse inside the walls. For now, however, Xyxer would make his way towards the Hokage building, likely with Kotsuzui and Risako in tow.

[Exit]

I'll do my claims after in case I get forced to stay
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:48 am
The man acted out of an wise attempt to save risako from the spears of earth yet now that she was out of his reach save to not incite the man any further his speech well prepared was interrupted by the man before him that was shot dead by the cross bow weilding man. The bolt narrowly avoiding the calm aura of grey. The wheeze of salzem as he merely gasped out the last of his scalding words. Yen heard it. And knew all too well what he intended to do.

In a split instant the senarios played as he closed his single eye. The very fact that he indeed had no choice but to step from the shadows of a man of mouth. To the man of pure action. Although that was the thing. He had now the reminder gone. No one to tame him. No one to stop him. No one couldve if he was but a beast.

The darkening sky as the heavens would rain countless insects upon freind, foe and lover as his remorse knew no such outlet. He was not one to be trifled with. As his mind raced. Yet none of this came to pass.

You.... the only one who had the strength to scorn my name, my name sake, all i give, or will ever give... useless... now here i cannot offer aid. I had to act on the judgement of my own.... yet you still tried to goad me towards doing my greatest fear. These fools that man.....they know only of a blade sinking into the skin of a man, and loping the head of his brother....

Yen thought as his emotions finally showed their color. A vented crimson red as he nearly saw red as he opend his eye towards the man and heard him through the mere noise. No one cared. Yet he had to take a stab to the only thing other than his wife and children that mattered. The world felt like a void as in the reaches the depths of his soul he searched the lingering light.

Where is it!!? Where is the very will i could muster for the fallen... why..... why can't i find it..... where is the very control i had to keep a hand still.... why is it gone.... why why why why why why why why why why why..... what.... caused my voice to go silent....

His single eye like a lantern of forbidding had a song within it as the mad song that once played when he found his drive played once more. It was once low now it was the song that danced through his being and skin. It brought his insects to a roaring hum. Although faint he heard them... they felt every emotion as the generations died and were reborn. So they too knew the calling of the insect lord. 

Steady my blades of the field.... steady.... if we must wait then you too shall show bare your fangs. They will not make it out this land whole. I will destroy them through the graces of my land..... but what do i gain from that.... what do i gain from any of this!? Its like a part of me died.... something... 

What was that something? The relentlessness growing inside him made him shake as he gazed down at salzem now seeing him the dog he was. The memories as they flashed to easier days. But then the darkness that. Sorrounded the pair. The conflict. He said the words that yen never dreamed in his worst nightmeres would hear. He spat in his face at deaths door. 

No fucking thank you for being merciful yensung.... no fucking thank you for even as the last person to approach in the blasted huts and dirt. Being your ear and voice. No thank you for doing anything. Of all of the ungreatful! All of the.... you were a fucking mutt! You had a mask as your muzzel and nearly died kept quiet! Yet you made iy out there. Then you become some monster like werewolf.. for what? To be nutered amd put down like a childs sick puppy!  I who would take a shot for you! I....i.... i....

Yens mind went silent as the last of the mans speech tore through. His resolve weakend. Then it became clear. He was not going to laugh or cry here. Not going to be the fool. He let them play all damn evening. This was not going to end well as he considered his options string down at the corpse of salzem. He had no words. Except.

"I... at least gave you your wish you wanted from since then.... i will not  see you on the otherside... this is good bye... salzem."

His voice was no longer warm as he had no speech to give nor grace the audience... no one cared nor heard him. It was small tiny and crushed like an ant before a blackhole.  There was never an audience. It was breath wasted as he knew now. Now it meant that he had to tear through every single soul on his path. He would not show it. Even thoes that thought they knew him only knew his genjutsu. However even that was a portion of what was a truth. Only a portion of the truth. His eye spotted the blade on the mizu and took note of it. Now his mind calculating and working with it. For he knew of risako, and the fool in the metal suit had nothing to show but the suit of armor. The man that yen would note taking sal's legs mustve been proficent in close quarters.  So to survive yen doubted that only some form of technique was needed for a mortal to keep up. 

That is more then i need

Yen thought as unlike some valient fool he would not rush for vengence, but take the hypothesis into full consideration for one thing he knew. The people had their limits. Even here with the grey aura still on him the others were washed out and weakend. However the kage was diffrent this he suspected as much and hence kept quiet. If needed as much it was soon time to head away as the man began barking orders.....

Yet the aburame remained by sal as he dared to neither cry nor move. His only show of homage as he stared at the man that was once his clostest freind. He stayed by him for deep down behind the cold. He did all he could. No "thank you" or "you never have to yen. " none of that was needed. He loved his freind as a freind. But the final words as they say leave a mark that one cannot take back. Nothing could. there are some gashes too deep that even the strongest could not heal. This was one such gash.

The bleeding pride that leaked from him only reminded him second by second that each thing he held precious was trueley precious. The harshest thing. You never knew the value till they are gone. Till they are taken like the miracle of an illness leaving. The pain settled in like a cozy pet.. comfortable where it stayed. And unwilling to move for no man nor mortal.

Im here for you buddy.... i am here... i may not speak it. But i am always here.... i will not leave you... i am here..... its ok sal.... i am here. Here for you.... know what buddy stand back up! Come on!

The guilt tore at yen sharper than any knife could as he was kidding himself at his thoughts. All sense of self respect and honor gone at this rate.  yet it was an test of endurance that even his high resilience could bare. Secretly he hoped the wounds were just healed. He imagined that sal would wake back up and smile. But that was but an illusion that one tell themself. 

Mind over matter yen man. Like an illusion it will be allright. just concentrate.... focus.... come on yen you may not use hands, you may not sit there and heal.... somewhere he must be... ok

He thought as he stared and over the body like a sentinile. Hate may have spewed from his lips, but love resonated from beneath a surface of ice. This kept him  as he stared silenced by the final curse of salzem. His words could not be handed back nor given back. A corpse could not respond back either so he tried to imagine comming to terms within his mind. There was nothing but reminder of how sal hated his speeches. Nothing nice as it was like a mocking cry that would stay. The blood soaked stain that never leaves.

Fuck my speeches.... i cant even speak with pride.... i cant speak.... without you.... my only audience. The only one who was blunt..... you sal man....

Yen thought as he realized he was right and yen himself was wrong. He had a better audience with cardboard box figured and masks... this was the cold hard truth as it wrapped itself around yen. He felt his size. Tiny and weak. Yet was full of anger. Something to lash at. But there was nothing. The world moved around or without him. This he knew as the truth. He never matteted. Thus like a flame his confidence vanished to a cold resolve of vengence and a loss of perception of himself. The grey roads called. Now certain as it was he knew what he feared was comming. As he cared not now for the other shinobi around him. Only the dead man before him and the ghost of his last words reverberating through his mind. 

My speeches useless... ninjas do mot need words. Then i will serve them what they wish for.... no more second chances.... no more wisdom... all to myself....

yen began to close off and away his knowledge and observations only to himself. He held away the stuff as he knew only. Thus he felt his heart break as he was a helper and now became a man with nothing in his hands. Nor to offer. This loss broke more than his love from his home, but the reliability of his shinobi force. But even if that was the case to take out the mizukage. He knew it. They did not have the ability to change. He knew it too well.

Yet his hand shook as if he was shivering. The realization that he took the stab to salzems gut finally hit him as he struggled for an excuse for his words and actions. Yet even this was a bad attempt. The mere realization that he was more of a monster then sal couldve ever have been was the mirror.

He could transform into a childs nightmare, but i? I killed him as easily as stepping on a blade of grass... so who truely was a monster? Me...

The thought resonated through him as he realized that in rage, dispair and hatred he,was the cause of all of this. The fact his best freind had to fall before him as he finally shed as single tear. A quivering voice as the message finally rang clear.

"I am sorry sal...  it is my fault...."

Yen spoke as he waited till time was  growing thin as he   stared at the ground he simply never dropped the aura. It was his safe zone as he  continued towards the entrance of the village his emotions burning out of rage and self guilt. He would shoulder it  regardless of the case as he would not pay mind to the others around him. 

"I am nothing...."

He was no leader. Never could be at that rate but now was not the time to worry on that. Leaders could. But he was far less then that. How far has he fallen this day. Yen would not be able to even fathom a single guess. As he merly kept up his defenses tears streaming down the right side of his face. Only dropping the aura upon arriving home only to find no wife or children.

(Yen was absolutely crushed.....Exit time!)

TWC:4,633

4,633 All going to Exhuasting web hunter
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:15 pm
The deed was done. Lives had been saved that day. Though it had not come without a cost. It didn't matter to Tatsuo though. He didn't know any of these people. At the end of the day it was simple. Quick maths. The young boy understood that one life was lesser than that of thousands. Would this weigh on his mind in the future? Perhaps. Though now the adrenaline was still kicking in. Silently the boy would make his way back into his village.

There was little else to do now, simply sit and wait for what came next.

He had thought before this happened, conflict forces one to better oneself. It forces change, growth, adaption, evolution… or death. Tatsuo adapted. He had evolved. The boy had come out of this better than when he had when entering.

It was the only way.

[Exit]

Total Wordcount: 2301

+11 stats

2100 to this http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22885-v6-arhat-fist-gangeki

201 going to this http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23135-v6-dynamic-entry
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum