Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Syncs exit(now village destruction) Empty Syncs exit(now village destruction)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:49 pm
Sync let out a sigh as he walked from the village he had been staying in, he continued walking as the voices in his head kept going off

"Yeah, leave, that's what you're best at" Ragnarok said coldly as Sync walked out of the gate.

Sync shook his head, he need to venture outside his village and gain strength from fighting other ninja, Sync continued walking his voices died as he would leave 5 meters and keep walking.

(Exit, intention of returning)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Syncs exit(now village destruction) Empty Re: Syncs exit(now village destruction)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:51 pm
Mortarion, as a Kage and leader of ninja would of course be at the gates taking in all the information the guards had prepped on the comings and goings of their people. His hulking frame in armor with dual scythes on his back commanded a respectful amount of space between him and those he might meet. His time was coming to an end here and he wanted to ensure everything was taken care of according to how he wanted this village to run. It would be at this time he would note with a turn of his head the frame of Sync, the ninja that had met him at the gates....returning to the gates....

Turning to face the male completely he would stare at the male through his cowl, wondering why it was this male was returning to the gates.

"Where are you going?"

His word were stern and dark as he held no feeling or emotion for the most part towards anyone. As long as things ran correctly he would allow things to be as they were.
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Syncs exit(now village destruction) Empty Re: Syncs exit(now village destruction)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:57 pm
Sync saw the man who had been let into the village not too long ago, he smelled of decay it did both him much, however his kage had no idea of his thought to leave the village, Sync wasn't sure where he was heading, the man who stood ahead of him was full of armor, it was rather unneeded, Sync would look him, he wasn't sure whether or not what he was gonna do it wrong or not.

Sync shook his head slightly before looking at the man "Well the villages gates are where people come and go, and I wanted to see who was gonna leave" Sync said, not sure if he would be in trouble but continued to speak looking the man directly in the eyes.

Syncs spoke clearly "I will be one leaving today, I have intentions of returning after I've found strong opponent who I can freely spar again" Sync would say calmly unknowing if the man would be upset or angry at him for his choices.

(Rip Sync)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:07 pm
Mortarion's expressionless face changed little as the nin spoke to him save for the few deep breaths he took allowing the decaying flies to escape from his mouth into the air before dispersing into nothingness. A mild bubble of rage boiled under the surface at what the boy was saying yet he still didn't move. What was the world coming to that genin thought they could just leave their village freely to go out into the world on their own like lambs to the slaughter. Takin another breath through his rebreather letting out a muffled sigh through it he would once again pose more questions to the male.

"Have you no equals in your own village strong enough to prove challenge to a genin? Where is it that you would go should you be allowed passage and how would you defend yourself on your own should you come under attack by rogue nin?"

This time his his body creaked as he slowly took strides towards the male closing their distance to a mere two meters.

Sync
Sync
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:15 pm
The mans words were bouncing around his head like golf balls, roughly leaving Sync speechless, he didn't enjoy the man getting close as Sync let out a sigh, remember what had happened during the mission Sync would look at the man.

Sync drew in a deep breath as the man grew closer "My village has lost a genin by the name of Jun, and another ninja by the name of Kiwo has never talked to me, my kage, and higher ups are too busy perfecting the village for me to be able to train with them, as for Missing Ninja I would most likely in my current state fall very quickly to a blade of a enemy." Sync said coldly almost with not emotions at all, the man looked strong with his two scythes, Sync would veiw the distance between them now about 3 meters between them, Sync didn't enjoy being this close as the other ninja put him on edge.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:31 pm
A quiet rolling thunder is what could describe how Mortarion felt right now not particular at the male in front of him, but at what he was hearing. These feelings however stayed buried just beneath the surface as Sync finished his sentences. While he stared at the nin a small internal talk began with the beast killing him slowly. The demons words came through like a whisper but still carried all the weight of death.

"Kill him Mortarion, sacrifice his life to the plague lord."

Mortarion reeled at the beasts power swelling as it spoke to him, goading him on. Attempting to force his hand in this situation by blinding him to the real problem.

"He is not at fault here beast, I won't end the life of a victim to the system. Do as you please but this won't be his fault."

The demon inside let more of it's malice flow into Mortarions innards rapidly decaying most of the bones in his body, causing them to become brittle almost as if they could snap at any moment. Luckily his healing abilities would react almost instantly returning and repairing most of the damage save for his rotting intestines that still were held by the beast.

"He challenges you with every breath you allow him to take in front of you, you will be seen as weak."

"Silence."

Coming back to his senses only a second would pass before he responded to Sync. His voice even lower and deeper as the rebreather muffled most words.

"Very well. Leave, I myself as your kage apologize for this slight on your part. I promise to handle this and ensure that the village perfects it's ninja before perfecting itself. If you are traveling please go to Kumogakure I would like to see you Chuunin rank before I send you out into the world in earnest. If you can pass my exams I will gladly and personally see you off into the real world."
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:48 pm
Sync was kind of relieved to hear that he would let Sync leave, however Sync wasn't sure if it would be logical to leave even now, he was rather curious as to what the man said, Sync would have left when he said he may leave however Sync felt compelled to stay and ask about what Youka meant, however he felt that his best idea would be to follow his lord's word, as Sync would begin to leave heading for a new destination...Kumogakure.......

{Exit,}
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:08 pm
As the boy walked off into the distance Mortarion watched him disappear from view. He waited and waited some more till he could also no longer feel the chakra from the male. He knew the boy would go to Kumo with the prospect of gaining new power and moving forward. Turning back to Amegakure's gates a dark flare of chakra would erupt from around his body as the death and decay from the bijuu flared. The chakra taking a form that could be seen by all as just a darkness enveloping everything it touched causing the only focal point to be the armored kage walking back into the village.

The bijuu inside of him sparked with glee and barked a grave laugh from the bowls of his mind in the darkest corners. It knew what was coming and just for this moment it would relieve Mortarion of the restrictions it had put his body under. It whispered one word to the champion of death as all it took was one.

"Go."

Mortarions arms reached around grabbing Silence from his back and with each slow deliberate thud from his step he drew closer as a silent waltz of death. The sins of one would be payed in blood by the lives of many. Sync had sealed the villages fate once he spoke on how the village had taken to gathering it's own power before seeking to ensure it's ninja were taken care of. A village was only as strong as the ninja that inhabited it. He hadn't lied to the nin either, he would right this wrong by erasing it completely from existence. Today would be the reckoning of Amegakure once again, and surprisingly it would be at his hands once more.

Hefting the scythe in hist left hand he would begin a deliberate dance of death moving silently yet quickly between groups of ninja and civilian alike cutting them down like wheat. With each strike their bodies would decay in the struck area rotting away and creeping slowly eating their entire body. He was light on his feet for being in such armor the unsuspecting not noting his presence till he was on them, the last thing their eyes would see was an angel of pestilence bringing his sickle down. The very earth receded from him as he moved as it hardened and dried as the decay spread killing everything it touched.

He didn't speak a word as this happened. He would continue this dance till every being in Amegakure was dead or he was. This was their punishment and in some twisted way it was also his own for not being in control of the village more directly and allowing even genin to see how fucked the village was.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:41 pm
Approved exit
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 am
THe twins Aios and Ai traveled quickly through the village, stopping just shy of where the death dealing man stood moments before sync turned to leave. "What.... Exactly is going on if I may?" The destruction had not yet happened, though a dark aura almost seemed to fill into the village suggesting the dismay that would soon happen. Behind her her pinochio and Greg stood, just a pace behind walking slowly as they came to a stop.

"Where is my.... Ai. Did you send our student on a mission and not tell me?!" The puppet shook it's head, confirming the boy was off to goddess knows where of it's own accord.

"Pardon. You must be the Raikage. Have you sent my student for more training within our major allied village? It's strange that he would leave without informing me.... Or even finishing the puppet we've been working on. " She seemed calm and almost confused as she watched the boy's movements through the rain of Amekagure, her stance quite lax and continuing to be so unless youka continued his action, moving through to begin destruction of the village. Her puppets however were on guard. The stood in a square formation watching the man intently though not seeming to gesture of threat
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum