Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Changing Seasons (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Changing Seasons (Open)

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:31 am
Kumo shinobi it was. Well she did not mind that at all. It kind of was quite interesting to have ninja from another village around especially from one village that seemed so related to hers. Kumo the cloud and Hoshi the star both belonged up in the sky together. She smiled back at Sakana as he was smiling at her and then glanced over at the cook and his apprentice? It was not clear to say because the cook was young, the chef of it was old, but Kyson seemed to be the one teaching a lesson here.
She chuckled a little as Kyson rolled his eyes at the fact that the server hat written her order word by word like it seemed in every detail. Well this could be time consuming and sometimes a little distracting. She watched both of them quite amused while she was waiting until she got her glass of juice: "Thank you kind sir", she purred a little as she took the glass out of his hand taking the first sips through the straw and then smiling brightly. "This tastes really nice", she gently licked over her busted lip and set the glass down again waiting for the food.
This did not leave her waiting very long and was delivered by the cook himself along with her paper towel. As he had set everything he also bowed what made her blush in a soft pink colour. "Thank you I am sure I will enjoy this meal it smells heavenly", one could hear a sudden skip in her voice as she blushed a little more quickly putting the paper over her eye just as if she could hide behind it. Then picking up the chop sticks and starting to eat with a happy sign following the first bite just because it was so very good.

WC: 309
TWC: 1318
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:32 pm
As Kyson would say he didn’t see many kumo shinobi around Sakana would smile. “Yeah I hear there’s going to be a wicked party sooner or later. You might want to come, great advertising for this place.” He would look around obviously referring to how empty it was.

There wasn’t much left to be said in reality. The Meijin was a customer and he was served his food, the cook had talked to him as he was preparing it but now he had moved on to his next customer.  If the genin wanted to make this conversation go on much longer he was going to have to take the lead. And while he hated doing that, he was getting quiet better at it, it was a part of growing up. 

Sakana was taking a bite of his food as Kyson had just brought out Sanae’s soup. The Meijin would look at him and start to question. “So where’d you learn to cook? It seems this wasn’t your first job as a chef, was it?”

WC: 1163
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 am
As the boy mentioned the party, it seemed like he was already aware about why they were here. At least for the most part. Kyson was aware of the celebration but was never clear on when it would begin. Kyson would look towards the main chef to see if he heard that information. "Yes, I-I think it would be a good idea for me to go." The main chef would respond.

After delivering the young girl her food. it seemed that she admired Kyson's cooking. Kyson was grateful that she enjoyed it. "Thank you, consider this one on the house, so no need to pay miss." Kyson said with a smile. The Kumo boy asked an interesting question. About where Kyson learned how to cook. it was a pretty good one. But he would start off telling him his situation for this restaurant.

"Well first off, I don't really wok here. I saw him having trouble cooking so I just decided to help and hope he took a few notes on how to take care of his customers, especially the ladies." Kyson would say, pausing for a brief second.

"Learning to cook.. well. I grew up in an orphanage, my parents passed away while I was really young so I barely knew them. And after I left the orphanage and was living on my own. Buying food from restaurants everyday was running up my budget. So I taught myself how to cook in order to save money and to be able to make a living. So yeah.. it was kind of a... learn to cook or live on the streets. And I've done that before, so I knew how unpleasant that was." Kyson would say. Though, the boy wouldn't know all of this actually happened in Kumo. But that was something he would probably realize sooner or later.
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:06 pm
Admire? Yes this was a way of describing it. The food was practically amazing. Only mom's cooking could beat that. So she was very pleasantly surprised as the young chef offered her the meal to be on the house. "Thank you!", she exclaimed almost a little bit too loud which was why she then covered her mouth in an instant. But it seemed as if the two boys were at least too preoccupied with talking so that none of them was really focused on her right now. Now she bowed down over her bowl of noodles and while stuffing her loud mouth with them while she thought about what was going on. Sakana was talking about a party. But was he really meaning a celebration? Because Hoshi usually did not do welcoming parties especially if the welcoming was aimed at shinobi. Since they did not really care for their own because they feared or hated them. Well sometimes it felt all the same to her. So his party could also mean a group of them coming to visit. Was Kumo friendly towards Hoshi? She did not really know the situation at the moment, but Sakana was here and it did not seem to trouble anyone and that girl that came in recently, she did not bother anyone, no she was invited and welcomed by the Hogokage so everything should be alright. If they both belonged to Kumo she would straight out thank that villages leader because she saw them as pretty sweet for now and not to mention handsome so far she could vote on that. Last but not least, the food was more than amazing. While she nibbled on her noodles, dreaming away with some very confusing daydreams she smiled an awful lot.

WC: 294
TWC: 1612
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:06 pm
Kyson would respond to Sakana saying he probably should go to the big Kumo party that should happen any day now. Sakana would take another bite of food as Kyson told Sanae her food was on the house. He gave her the food for free, the Meijin had wondered if he had waited to pay if his would have been on the house or if he had given her free food purely because she was a girl. It didn’t really matter since the genin didn’t have a money problem.

The cook with the black hair would first start answering Sakana’s question by saying that he did not work here and he only came in and started to cook because he felt bad for the owner, he was just here to give some tips. Kyson would then talk about his backstory. He grew up in an orphanage, then lived alone. Buying food at restaurants became too expensive so he learned to cook in order to save money and even make money by working as a chef. It was an interesting story, but most people in life had a sad sob story. Instead of telling his own life tale he would just talk about how he lived in a restaurant. “I worked as a delivery boy at a restaurant in kumo, sometimes when we were short staffed I cooked. I’m pretty good at it I’m just not a huge fan. I don’t know if you’ve ever been to kumo but we have some great restaurants.”

WC: 1418
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:52 pm
The girl seemed to be really pleased with Kyson giving her a free meal. He just wanted to treat his customers with care. He heard the boy talk about how he was a delivery boy for a restaurant. He also asked if he had been to any Kumo restaurants. Of course he wouldn't give the real answer as of right now. 

"Interesting, and no I'v never been to Kumo. Heard some nasty rumors about them though. But anyway..." Kyson said as he walked over to the cloaked boy. Kyson would reach in his pocket and place a piece of paper on the table.

"Here's your check." Kyson said with a slight smile. Did Kyson give the girl free food because she wasa pretty young girl? Maybe.. maybe not. The world may never know. But what they do know, is that this young man has a check on his table. Check wasn't really expensive, so he figured it wouldn't be a problem.
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Slowly her meal came to an end. She had bit by bit eaten the noodles in the bowl while looking over at the two boys smiling fondly. Wasn't it a lovely site for sore eyes? Well indeed sore eyes on her part. She folded the paper towel after it had run dry and gently touched her bruised eye. It did not hurt that much anymore and her lip felt a little better as well. So she got up from her seat taking her dishes over to the counter placing them down for the owner to maybe pick them up and wash them. Then she turned to the two boys who were still or once again talking and smiled again. Walking over to both of them she then turned towards Kyson bowing to him. "Thank you for your kindness, the meal was really delicious", was what she said before then slowly raising her head again looking at him kind of curious of what he would say. While she would silently admire him for all he seemed to be at this moment handsome being one of the many attributes she would put upon him.

WC: 192
TWC: 1804
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:45 pm
The cook would tell of how he had never been to Kumo but he had heard some nasty rumors. Heh most people in this city think all of the Kumo rot stories are a myth. As he would be handed a check he would say, “Yeah it’s not as bad as everyone thinks, you get used to it after a while. To be honest this place isn’t in much better condition.” As he said that his head would turn to look around the room as if proving his point, also taking the check from Kyson.

While it kind of annoyed him that the girl was given free food and he wasn’t, Sakana was not one to complain over petty things. If he was to argue now, it would probably just ruin the day one way or another. He was pretty much done with his own food, when Sanae would walk over and thank the chef for the free food. Once he looked at her the Meijin realized that her eyes were locked on Kyson, doting over him it looked like.

Sakana would shell out the money from his pocket, place it on the table and get up. He would look at Kyson and the girl staring at him and say, “Thank you, the food was good but I better be going. Hopefully I’ll see you two at the party soon?”  He would already have one foot in the door as he asked that last question. So he would hear their responses and leave if he was not stopped.

WC: 1680

-Exit-
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:45 am
"Is that so.." Kyson would say in response to the young Kumo ninja. Completely disagreeing when he said this place wasn't much different than Kumo. Being from there himself, he's seen Kumo's condition for himself. Though its been about 5 years since he has been there, so maybe he was right. He doesn't seem all corrupted from first glance. He seemed pretty normal to him. But then Kyson thought about it, this was still the same place that took over his last home. But he still hadn't figured out if taking over his home was punishment or opened his eyes to see a bigger picture. That answer was still unknown to him.

Seeing the girl approach the two, she was very thankful for Kyson and his cooking. "Thank you very much miss, I'm glad you enjoyed." Kyson said with a smile. He would take off his apron and hang it back up. Getting ready to head out. The Kumo boy seemed he was heading out as well. "And maybe I'll show up if I have nothing better to do.." Kyson said. Taking one final look at the chef. "I hope you too notes." He said to the chef as he was getting ready to walk out. As he passed the girl he would begin to say his farewells. "Enjoy the rest of your day miss." The boy said with a nod as he was on his way out the door and getting ready to head back to his place.

(EXIT)
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 pm
Her eyes followed Sakana as he left the room gently tilting her head greeting him out. Then she looked up and at Kyson who as well was done with his work. He got rid of his apron and said he would be leaving so she looked at him walking away. "Have a nice day"", she bowed again und closed her eyes shortly and as she opened them up again she was alone with the owner. She chuckled a little and then nodded to him. She might come again to eat again and then maybe he would either have learned to cook or maybe have someone here to cook. Now she would as well take her leave, nodding at him and then stepping out the door. About time to go home, if her mother saw her bruised like that she would be worried for sure, but well one could not help it sometimes. She would surly don't die on it.

EXIT
WC: 159
TWC: 1963
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum