Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cleaning an Orphanage! Empty Cleaning an Orphanage!

Fri May 26, 2017 7:28 pm
Mission Details

Azura walked around the village for a while for once, he was trying to find the Orphanage, so well, he could clean it. This was also Azura's first mission, but to be cleaning an Orphanage was pretty weird he thought, but he knew it was helping "further" the future children of Konoha.
     Azura arrived at the Orphanage and knocked at the door to be greeted by an elderly woman, "Hello," she said wearily, "You must be that new genin that came here to clean up the place. Am I right?"
     "Yes, ma'am," I said politely "My name is Azura Goka and I've become a genin a few days ago actually."
     "That's nice." she said looking down, "The ninja life was never for me I suppose, well anyway, I'll show you the rooms that you need to clean for today."
     I followed the woman into the medium sized building. First, by just walking in you could tell that this place needed to be clean dust was everywhere.
     "You will be cleaning the kitchen and the two rooms in the back." she said, "All the supplies will be in the closet over, and oh yea the children are outside playing, they might run into here, but I told them we have company and not to bother you too much. Well if you need to know where anything is or anything I will be outside watching the kids and thank you very much."
     When she walked off Azura went to the closet to get gloves, a mop, and other things to clean with, and thought to start with the kitchen first.
     Azura got the broom and started to sweep all the dust on the floor into a pile somewhere else, so later he could just put it all in a bag, he thought that would work at least. 
     After finishing the floors Azura decided to clean off the walls, grabbing a rag and dripping some water on it Azura started to wash the walls. After a few minutes, they looked spotless and like they were new. Azura put some more water on the rag to dry it out so he could get rid of all the dust that was still on the rag.
     The final thing to do in the kitchen was to take out all of the garbage and put the remaining dust in a bag then throw it out.
     Azura looked for all the trash cans and pulled out the bags, sometimes when things were very quiet he could hear the laughter of children, he assumed that it was the orphans and that gave him more determination to help them. Azura found another bag to put the dust in and did so. He took both bags outside and threw them out. He finished the kitchen now all that was left were the two rooms.
     The first room Azura entered was full of dirty clothes and 1 dirty clothes basket. Not to mention that all four beds weren't even cleaned either, Azura sighed and got ready to clean all of this. He couldn't imagine what the other room looked like.
     Firstly, Azura thought to put the basket in the middle of the room, so he wouldn't need to look in the middle of the room, and it seemed like a good idea to him. He started to pick up clothes from left to right, after a few minutes everything looked 1% better. After a whole bunch of sighing and falling into clothes, Azura heard the wood creak outside the room. He assumed that it was the children spying on him, and turned around. He saw them snickering behind the door and once he saw them he heard them run back outside to continue their games or just making fun of a ninja who couldn't clean a room in at least 20 minutes. Soon after this Azura looked at the room again, it was looking even better. He felt more excited now that he might be able to finish this soon and get the reward and buy at least 5 books. To Azura, it seemed like hours but he finished cleaning all these clothes and fixing their beds. Now all that was left was the other then he sighed walking out.
     The second room seemed more clean clothes wise, but the bed sheets were either almost falling off the beds or hiding away under the bed. "Does this place teach ow to clean?" Azura said, sighing and starting to find the other basket in this room. He did the same thing as before, he still doesn't know if this helps or not but he kept the basket in the middle of the room. He started to pick up all the clothes, this didn't take long but he knew the beds were gonna take a while, 2 were seemed to able to be done in a few minutes but the other 2 seemed like 20 minutes or so if he didn't get interrupted by anything. Azura was correct the first two beds didn't take too long. but the only thing he was worried about was the next two beds. He was actually wrong about these, they took 25 minutes. The bed sheets were got stuck in the little ridges of the wood and I had to pull those out and brush off all traces of the wood. After that, I made the beds and noticed my headband came off. I panicked and started to think about where It could be, but that was when I reacted quickly out and saw the kids took my headband. I walked slowly up to the little boy but he dashed out with the other kids. I used the Clone Jutsu to scare them a little and they dropped it, I grabbed the band tied it tightly around my head and went up to the old lady.
     "Sorry about the kids," she said, holding out her hands reviling 500 ryo "Heres your reward."
      I grabbed the money and dashed to the door to get to the library while yelling, "THANK YOU!"

[WC - 1012]
[Requesting 500 Ryo]
Ostu
Ostu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cleaning an Orphanage! Empty Re: Cleaning an Orphanage!

Fri May 26, 2017 10:36 pm
Bump
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Cleaning an Orphanage! Empty Re: Cleaning an Orphanage!

Fri May 26, 2017 11:09 pm
Approved. Please remember bumps are only to be used after 24hrs and to make use of this thread.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum