Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 3:42 pmRyumi HiyuAlcohol!? I Thought We Were Gonna Drink Tea!Today at 2:00 pmJoroSacrilegious Deeds: Humble Renewal[Village Entry]Today at 1:55 pmJoroEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 1:53 pmJoroThe Monsters We MakeToday at 12:22 pmHimari HyuugaEp.9 Flashback: The Mighty General Falls?! Today at 11:57 amHimari HyuugaSeikatsuToday at 11:00 amHimari HyuugaDaruma Mission LogToday at 9:11 amDaruma SarutobiHow nervous can someone be?Today at 2:34 amJunko TsukikoSomeday Today at 1:47 amPrimrose Uchiha
Top posting users this month
136 Posts - 29%
111 Posts - 23%
90 Posts - 19%
27 Posts - 6%
21 Posts - 4%
19 Posts - 4%
19 Posts - 4%
18 Posts - 4%
18 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Broken Record (Maku) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Record (Maku)

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:25 am
After asking if a suit and tie was acceptable. Maku agreed it would work for him. But as for his soldiers, they needed to be combat ready. Being in charge with the village funds, along with Kira. He would make sure his people were good. Things were not gonna be the same from now on. Seeing as we are on the move. "Got it.. I'm not a huge fan of people looking unprofessional as well." Kyson would say with a smirk. 

Hearing his words, it seemed like he was the "do" and "think on the go" type. Which was a impressive skill to Kyson. Something he needed to work on a little. Especially if he expects lead his people. Kyson would take the information that Maku was handing to him. Even though his home was being taken over. It was almost like he was being taught at the same time. Telling Kyson everything about the world, what's going on, and how to handle it. Though it would take a long time to get used to someone who basically took away everything. But in this world, you have to adapt if you want to survive.

As the meeting was beginning to finish up. Our next move was Hoshi. And Kyson needed to get his men quickly, he had less than a day to get it done. And seeing how this man does things. It needs to be done before 7 am tomorrow. Though he stated he was not with Kumo. Kyson was a bit confused, so he's not affiliated with any village? Kyson would think to himself. Probably wouldn't be a reason to wear a headband then. Though he'll always keep with him hidden. Cause at the end of the day, both places were his own at some point.

So in a nutshell, Kyson's job now was to get his suit. Handle the villages funds and split half of it with Kira. Gather up them soldiers and make sure they are well armed and combat ready. All of this being done under Maku's orders. A lot to do in less than 24 hours. But it has to be done no exceptions. Now was the time to relay a message to others. "Everything will be taken care of.." Kyson would say as he takes all the information and gets everything organized. He has to move fast fast. There is a lot to be done before they head out.

(EXIT)


claims:
- 51,446 ryo

(Suna's funds were 146,990. Maku took 65% which was 95,543. The other 35% is 51,446)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Broken Record (Maku) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Record (Maku)

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Approved <3
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum