Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire Empty Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:47 pm
Sunlight peaked through Hitori’s window as it appeared over the horizon. His eyes fluttered open, and, blinded by the sudden light, closed sharply. Hitori rolled over in his bed, grasping the blanket and throwing it over his head.
The mission two nights ago left Hitori without any sleep; sleep and tiredness beckoned him to stay in bed. It felt so warm and cozy, much like a hug, and the cold air in his room only strengthened the seemingly large gravitation pull being generated by Hitori’s bed. How is it already morning... I should probably get up…

Nah.

As the day went on, Hitori remained in bed, until reawakening at noon. The Uzumaki slowly pulled the blanket off of his head and stretched his arms. “Finally…” he tried to say, but most of it came out as a low mumble. “A good night’s sleep.”
Hitori rotated his body, leaving his feet hanging off of his bed. He let out a loud and long sigh as his twisted his body, popping his back. Hitori leaned upward and began to rub his eyes. He looked out the window to find that the sun was in the middle of the sky.  Noon. Hm.
Hitori stood and stretched once more, and he made his way to the restroom. The Uzumaki splashed his face with water and fixed his hair. “Phew,” Hitori said, slipping on his chain underclothes. He grasped his coat and slid his arms through.
Making his way to the library, Hitori grasped a scroll he had found in his father’s personal collection. Following his first mission, Hitori decided it would be for the best that he learn more offensive jutsu to better prepare himself for violent encounters. He unraveled the scroll and read over it once more. The Phoenix Fire jutsu. The jutsu was unfortunately lethal, but Hitori’s fire chakra nature provided the perfect incentive and attraction to it.
Hitori left his home, shutting the door behind him. “I wonder if Komon or Komori will be at the training fields today,” he said to himself as he strolled along the paved sidewalk. Hitori had grown accustomed to the twins’ destructive behavior. After all, an excellent medical shinobi would need to work under more difficult and chaotic situations. Especially with Komori.

As Hitori walked through the training fields, he came to his usual destination. The tree Komori had almost killed him with remained in the same downed position. He sat upon it and reopened the phoenix fire jutsu, looking over the requirements once more.

WC: 420
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire Empty Re: Hitori and Komori: Phoenix Fire

Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 pm
Komori was all sorts of pumped for his second to last chuunin exam. Although, it was practically his last, as he merely needed to talk to the Raikage for his final exam. He would just need to talk to the big. Scary. Menacing. Raikage. Who went by the alias Plague Lord. Shrugging the thought aside, as he was determined to not let anything bring him down, Komori headed towards the training grounds, intent to learn at least one more jutsu before he managed to take his final exam. It was bound the be the toughest yet, and from the little information that he had gathered from Senshi and his twin brother Komon, now both proud chuunin, he had merely been told that it would push him to his limits. What they did not tell him, however, was that he would be required to kill five people. The momentarily innocent lad continued on his way, whistling a cheery tune infused with sheer excitement, almost as if he could feel his future promotion. He had recently gone on a string of missions with the two chuunin, and learned valuable experience as a result, in addition to a defensive water style ninjutsu, which was sure to assist him in his next challenge. He was nervous, however, as Komon did not seem to be quite the same since he had become a chuunin. If anything, though, Senshi had become more himself, probably as a result to more exposure to the twins.

Speaking of exposure to the twins, Komori spotted the red haired planet that was Hitori Uzumaki. The boy had not been around them as much as Senshi had recently, but Komori still considered him a close friend. He approached the boy, who was sitting upon a familiar downed tree, when the realization struck the Hozuki. It had been the tree from their second encounter, the one that Komori had performed dynamic entry on and nearly killed his fellow genin under. Oops. Komori increased his walking speed after taking a sip from his water bottle that he always needed to carry around due to his Hozuki nature. In order to not have to worry about spilling it or leaving it behind, Komori activated the rat dog handseals and caused it to disperse into particles, as he used to Storage Displacement technique to free up his hands. He then hurried up to the Uzumaki, to which he called his name and greeted him with a friendly wave.

WC: 412
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:58 pm
Wow, that’s a lot of handseals. Hitori read over the scroll a few times over before he noticed how active the birds were. The cool breeze brushed through him, as did the songs of birds within trees. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with crisp air. It was incredibly peaceful outside, today. Absent from all the grunting and explosions generated by other shinobi. Hitori brushed his hand across the moss growing from the fallen tree and smiled. “I can’t believe I almost died that day. Oh, Komori.
Hitori looked up at the blue sky and closed his eyes in peace. “Beautiful.” But then he heard something.
Hitori smiled as he turned his head to the incoming noise.
“Oh, God,” he murmured. It’s Komori.

Hitori jumped up for the tree and quickly calculated how tall the trees around him were and if they would crush him if they were to, “naturally,” fall. He turned to Komori and smiled largely to hide his fear. “Hey, Komori!” he yelled back as the genin neared him. Hitori resisted the urge to shred his fingernails out of nervousness. Komori was fine. In fields. Away from trees that could kill him. But this very spot had a particularly unlucky past.

WC: 626
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:49 pm
Komori picked up on the uneasiness of the boy before him and was rather confused, as Komori himself was not the one who impaled and nearly killed a bandit with a chakra chain that appeared from his own body. That was the off putting thing if anything. However, Komori was a mature… well he was not mature yet but he was willing to accept that things happen and was not going to be put off by something as simple as nearly killing someone. This was the shinobi world, death happened. He had not killed anyone as of yet, but he was going to once he started his second official chuunin exam. Although, he probably would not use any techniques he learned here today, lest he risk being voided. He approached the genin further as he crossed the field to the forest where Hitori was still standing, since he decided to not move away from the easily toppled trees. All Komori had to do was attack a tree with one of several moves in his arsenal, and tada. He could be a less hairy lumberjack. He could not help but notice the scroll in the Uzumaki boy’s hands. “Hey, Hitori, how are you?” He would wait for a response before adding, “What’s that you got there? Is it a girl’s address?” He continued a mocking tone following his last question, “Do you have a giiiiiirlfriend?”

WC: 646
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:12 pm
Yep. I like Komon more.
“No, Komori, I do not have a girlfriend. I do however have a guide on how not to topple trees onto unsuspecting, innocent genin.” Yeah, that was good. You rock, Hitori. “I’d actually be capable of getting a girlfriend. Hozuki go to liquid too fast.
I nailed it.

“But anyway,” Hitori said, clearing his throat. “It’s a phoenix fire jutsu. I wanted something more offensive besides my Uzumaki Chains. Otherwise I’ll just be a crutch for you guys. And I don’t want you spending time protecting me, that’s supposed to be my job. I want to hold my own, be it against enemy shinobi or falling trees.”

WC: 738
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:13 pm
Komori’s feelings were hurt by the harsh words of the genin, who he was only teasing. “The tree thing was quite some time ago, in my defense. I’ve learned a lot more techniques since then. For example,” Komori signed the Rat → Dog seal and summoned a scroll which Komori once more had to sign the Rat → Dog seal to release an unspecified amount of water. He manipulated some to course up to his hand as he dropped the scroll to the ground to pick it up later, and formed a sword approximately four feet in length made solely of water. The water kept its form in his grasp, and stayed at a sharpness of 50 as he then pointed it horizontally at Hitori. “Now I don’t have to topple trees, when I can cut through them.” He then decided to prove this by leaping into the air and slicing a tree branch clean off, which crashed onto the ground at a distance AWAY from the Uzumaki, so he could not whine about being in danger any more. Komori then got a devious glint in his eye as he spoke to the boy once more, “Try that fire technique you were talking about. Except,” he paused and grinned with a determined look on his face, “aim it at me.” He grasped the hilt of the suiton blade with both hands, standing in a ready position facing the genin.

WC: 885
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:03 am
Hitori starred flatly at the Hozuki. I don’t think I’ll hit him. If I don’t blow myself up that is. “Brilliant,” Hitori said, somewhat sarcastically. “I hope at least one of these things hits you.” Hitori got into position and raised his hands to his chest. “Drat. What’re the hand signs?” Hitori walked over to the scroll and read over it again, mumbling.  “Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger….”
“OK,” Hitori said, running back into position. “Get ready, Komori!” Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger. “Here, we go!” Hitori took a deep breath and exhaled, unleashing his terrifying jutsu.
Only it wasn’t terrifying. In fact it was the opposite.
Hitori began to gag and throw up small fireballs into the dirt. He coughed violently, fanning his tongue. “Hot!”  he tried to say with his tongue sticking out. “T-too hot!”

The Uzumaki blew air from his mouth in an attempt to cool it. He leaned inches off of the ground, and spat out the remaining fire balls. He fanned his mouth one more, trying to resist the urge to dispel the heat with a mouth-full of dirt. “It wasn’t supposed to do that,” Hitori said, coughing. “Just…” he gaged, “just give me a minute, please.”

WC: 942
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:24 am
Komori dropped the sword and fell to the ground clutching his stomach as he burst into laughter. That had been one of the funniest things he had seen in a long time, and was a nice change of pace from the seriousness of his exams and missions lately. He wiped away a newly formed tear and signed the Dog → Rat seal to reseal the water back into the scroll, which he kept on him. He formed the Rat → Dog seal to call something from his storage dimension, which was oh so very handy. Pulling out one of the several water bottles he kept there for hydration emergencies, Komori handed one to Hitori in order to help cool down his throat. “Here,” he said offering the refreshing beverage to the genin. “He then sat down on the ground next to him, “Whenever you’re ready, let me know.” He kept smiling at Hitori’s failure.

WC: 1039
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:53 am
Hitori chugged Komori’s water without taking the time to breathe in-between. When the contents had been emptied, Hitori let out a large breath and inhaled deeply. “Thank you,” he managed to get out, breathing heavily as he did so.  “Let me just,” he exhaled slowly. “Let me practice on a tree or two first.”
The Uzumaki got up, his face contorted to form a twisted face of discomfort. He beat his chest with a clenched fist. “Heartburn,” he said as he turned to a tree. Hitori swallowed hard and got into position, facing the tree. “Here we go.”
He quickly formed the hand signs, one after the other. Rat, tiger, dog, ox, rabbit, tiger. Hitori took a deep breath and exhaled, launching fiery torpedoes at the tree in front of him. He successfully generated every blaze, all leaving small marks on the tree, but no real damage.
“Hm,” the genin mumbled. “Not enough heat. I’ll have to increase my chakra input.” Hitori formed the six handseals once more, this time with more chakra placed into his lungs. He could feel them swelling with heat. “Phoenix fire jutsu!”
6 large fireballs launched out of Hitori’s mouth, each hitting the tree. The tree was scorched over and over again, reducing the trunk to thin curvature, but the pressure was too great. The tree snapped, and it began to descend onto the pair.

Hitori extended his arm, launching a chain at the top of the tree with a reduced strength behind it. The Uzumaki launched another chain and slowly guided the tree to the ground.

WC: 1204
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 am
Upon Hitori suggested that he try a tree first, Komori responded with a simple, “Fair enough.” He would then observe the boy attempt to burn the tree but only leave minor marks and no real damage. The genin seemed to just be mumbling to himself about chakra input. Komori recalled when he had first started training, that he had found chakra control incredibly difficult. Now, it felt as though he had reached his maximum amount of chakra control that he could naturally attain. Komori smiled as he exhaled deeply. He had truly come a long way since he had first started training months ago. He was on the verge of becoming a chuunin, and based upon various rumors, Kumogakure seemed to contain the most rigorous of the exams. This did not faze him however, as it only meant that Cloud chuunin would have more experience and could easily best chuunin of other villages. He had pride in his village for the way it functioned to push people to better themselves. His smile then faltered as the reality of all of the death surrounding him. He tried his best to ignore it but sometimes it… smelled. The air became stale with the sensation of rotting flesh and other such sickening things.

He exited his own little world of thought and turned his attention back to his fellow genin. It seemed as though he had now successfully managed to damage the tree, however, the tree did not appreciate the effort and attempted to crush them. For future reference, the two should probably train far, far away from any tree or tree like object. With vastly superior speed, Komori charged up lightning javelin to only further his abilities in an attempt to be able to grab Hitori and move him to safety but stopped upon seeing the crimson chains. The barbed hooks seemed to impale the tree as Hitori skillfully brought the toppling mass of wood down gently. The lightning that had engulfed his body subsided as his chakra settled down. He was shocked to say the least, as the last time he had seen these chains, someone had been impaled in the lung. Komori unknowingly took a couple steps back out of pure survival instinct. “So I see you’ve gotten better at controlling that. Just uh… don't aim at my lungs or body in general. I'd prefer to stay alive, if it's all the same to you.” He would then await for the genin to turn around and answer him.

WC: 1457
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum