Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Hyuuga in Kumo? Empty A Hyuuga in Kumo?

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:57 pm
Sora sat in the training grounds practicing his Fuinjutsu skills. See, Fuuinjutsu came easy for him, easier than he had thought. The Uzumaki pseudo-bloodline allowed them to learn Fuuinjutsu faster. Sora didn't know how it worked, and it never seemed to click or anything as if it was an activation, it just came naturally. His brush danced gently against the fine paper as he hummed a little tune.

Birds chirped, the rays of the sun shone on his pale skin which had just begun tanning from the constant exposure to the sun, and the trees gently rustled in the wind. It was absolutely gorgeous outside, it brought back nostalgia from when he was younger and would play outside with other kids from the orphanage.

A small smile would appear on his relaxed fast as he practiced with his Fuinjutsu.

WC: 143

TWC: 143
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

A Hyuuga in Kumo? Empty Re: A Hyuuga in Kumo?

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:14 pm
Komon awoke feeling rather sore, he had been through a rigorous course of missions the other day and his body decided he was going to need to be reminded of it. “AAAH” He moaned as he pulled himself out of his bed, he was going to have to carry on regardless, as today was his first free day in the days since he became chuunin and he did not intend to waste it laying around in bed. He desperately needed to train after all. With the rank of chuunin one was trusted to access with higher level techniques and he wanted to dive into that privilege.

As he walked towards his closet he would pick up his invictus suit leaving the mask behind, resting on a shelf in his closet, before slipping on the suit. Now fully dressed the young Hyuuga turned towards his window as he leapt out of the building doing a roll as he landed on the street to ease his fall. He had made a habit of this lately as it was much faster than using his own door, and efficiency was everything to him.

The street lead to his favorite training ground and he followed it to that point. As the sun shined and the birds chirped Komon could see the clearing in the trees ahead. It wasn’t empty as it normally was though, instead a child seemed to be scribbling on paper. Komon still intended to use the training ground but figured he should at least introduce himself to be polite. Walking from behind he’d tap him on the shoulder before saying. “Um… Hi, I’m Komon Hyuuga. Chuunin. Who are you?”

WC: 277
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:48 pm
Sora jumped. Now he knew how it felt to do this to someone else! He would've attacked if the Chuunin hadn't introduced himself before sneaking up behind him.

As soon as Sora turned around his eyes widened as he looked into Komon's. What the heck he was an- "You're a Hyuuga! I've heard about them in the Academy before I graduated and became a Genin! I thought your clan only lived in Konohagakure?"

Shrugging, Sora continued to talk, "Could you teach me a few things? What's your element, what do you specialize in, what else does the Byakugan do!" The boy fired off questions in random spurs that Komon probably wouldn't be able to answer them all.

WC: 126

TWC: 269
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm
The boy was oddly excited upon hearing Komon’s surname. Apparently the Hyuuga clan name held weight even in Kumogakure. “Uh yeah they usually are, my mom was a bit of an abnormality” He’d say before the kid fired off several more question. Komon was a bit of a quick thinker so he would respond to each one at the same pace as the kid after he finished.

“I don’t know if I can teach you anything without more information” one question down

“I started with lightning but I can also wield earth, planning to learn fire soon as well” one more to go.

“I specialize in ninjutsu, and I’m about to pick up weaponry”

At this point Komon took a quick gasp for air. “Anyways, what are yours?” He’d say wanting to get the same information from the boy.

WC: 416
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:54 pm
Slightly calming down, he answered Komon's questions, "My name is Sora Uzumaki. Our clan has been spread out among a lot of countries. I have Fire and Lightning as my element, and then I am specializing in Fuinjutsu, as a Uzumaki, it is a specialty of ours after all." Sora boasted.

He picked up his paper and showed it to Komon, "I was practicing on Fuinjutsu earlier, this isn't actually a seal but it's good to practice calligraphy because if you get one thing wrong it will make the seal defective." Sora put his finger up in a teaching manner with a grin planted on his face.

Suddenly an idea came to him, "Komon if you could teach me some jutsu, I'll teach you how to use Katon. I really need to learn some C-Rank Taijutsu or Ninjutsu, if not then anything else would be fine."

Sora would then wait for his response with the same grin still plastered on his face.

WC: 169

TWC: 438
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 pm
Komori took advantage of them not having an invite only thread to make a cameo. He had begun walking to the chuunin exam testing area where he saw his twin brother talking with some other kid that he had not seen before. "HEY KOMON!" he would yell. Whether or not his brother looked at him, Komori would run up to him and flick him in the forehead before heading back to the road and continuing down the pathway.

--Exit--

Last edited by Kōmori Hozuki <3 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 pm
Komori had come out of nowhere and flicked Komon in the head, but he seemed to be leaving so Komon didn’t pay much attention to it and quickly rubbed his forehead, before addressing Sora. The kid had offered to teach him the fire element in exchange for Komon teaching him a technique. This sounded like more than a good deal to him so he quickly began to think about what he could bring to the table. Sora had informed him that he was a lightning user as well so the hyuuga began to think about lightning techniques he might be able to teach him.

Deciding on a couple of C ranks as they were fundamentally easier to learn Komon would first explain what would have most likely be confusing to Sora. “That was my idiot twin brother” He’d say pointing to Komori’s back as he walked away. Then returned to his sentence as he faced Sora. “As for your deal… It sounds like a plan to me. We both know lightning so I’d like to teach you both the Electromagnetic Murder Jutsu, and the Lightning Release: Chakra Blade Technique.” Komon would then pull a single kunai out of his weapons pouch before holding it up with one hand and pointing to it with another.

“This particular technique requires the user to already be adept in chakra infusion. I’m trusting that you’ve already learned that, But basically you just infuse the metal with lightning chakra instead of base chakra” Komon thought it would be much easier to show the kid then to explain it so he began concentrate his chakra towards his palm letting it sporadically bounce about until it became electrified. As the blue lightning began to envelop the blade he launched it towards the tree throwing it clean through the trunk and into another digging halfway through it before coming to a halt.

“Alright, Now you try”

WC: 734
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:56 pm
Sora's eye twitched slightly as an almost duplicate version of Komon ran up and flicked him in the head. 

He was assuming that was his sibling or twin because the resemblance would be scary if he wasn't. Sora didn't do anything, he had a younger brother too and he knew how annoying they could be. The chocolate-brown haired Genin turned to Komon to continue listening and decided to forget the sudden disruption.

"That was my idiot twin brother," Komon said causing Sora to smile. "I kind of guessed, if someone looked exactly like you and wasn't your sibling that would be really weird.I also know how annoying brothers can be, I have one myself."

Sora knew they were getting distracted, he had to focus back on the situation at hand. The Genin's smile widened greatly as Komon accepted the deal, "Thank you Komon-san." 

The deal sounded pretty good, he got to learn two techniques and all he had to was teach. He'd just follow Senshi's example of teaching him. 

“This particular technique requires the user to already be adept in chakra infusion. I’m trusting that you’ve already learned that but basically you just infuse the metal with lightning chakra instead of base chakra," Komori said to Sora causing him to nod in understanding. The blade traveled through the air traveling through the bark of two trees and ending in another one. Sora's eyes widen as he couldn't believe what he had just seen.

Komon was so strong that he literally just flung a kunai, and don't make him mention how it looked like he wasn't even trying, and it had just burst through trees like they were nothing. Imagine if that was a human being!

Even though he was in a state of shock he could still answer the boy, "I know Chakra Infusion, I've learned it from Kobayashi Senshi, my sensei, I don't know if you know him but he has made his fame throughout the village known," Sora replied. 

He instantly took out his kunai and started to use Chakra Infusion. 

His Raiton chakra flared as he began to use it. It was somewhat like Raiton: Kunai Cutter, a technique that sharpened the blade but added to your speed and strength as well. Lightning Release: Lightning Blade was a way more advanced version of that jutsu that made the kunai take a shield of lightning chakra. It increased the sharpness and numbed the person it hit, it was really strong.

He focuses on what he saw Komon doing, how instead of channeling chakra into the blade he channeled it to the outside edges and let it expand and surrounded the kunai. The chakra slowly travels up the blade and slowly started to surround it, even if it is touching his hand it doesn't harm him. Finally, the blade was ready to be thrown. Grunting he threw it at a tree and it collided with it going half-way through.

Sora would slightly pout, he wishes he could be as strong as Komon. He knew that it wasn't going to go all the way through but it wasn't bad to set goals of reaching someone's strength. Sora quickly ran over to the blade and pulls it out of the tree before he runs back to Komon.

"Now, I'm not that good at teaching but I'll try my best to direct you. If you could imagine the hottest thing ever try to focus on that feeling and bringing it out in the palm of your hand," Sora would wait for a second so he could consume those directions, "If you need help just ask, Komon."

WC: 631

TWC:1069
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:46 pm
Komon’s eyebrow perked upwards in interest at the mention of senshi. So this was senshi’s student huh. Hopefully senshi wouldn’t mind that he was teaching his gennin some new tricks. The hyuuga decided to tell the boy what he knew about senshi. “I do know senshi, I consider him a good friend. We have completed several missions together and he has continuously shown to be an exceptional shinobi.” He would say before allowing the Sora kid to continue and attempt the technique he had just displayed.

He smiled as the boy seemed to catch onto the ninjutsu quickly almost effortlessly surrounding his kunai in raiton chakra. It burned brightly for a gennin too, which Komon suspected was a result of the high chakra the uzumaki clan often carried. He couldn’t help but think that the boy held a certain amount of resemblance to another gennin Komon had met. Hitori Uzumaki.

Anyways as the uzumaki began to get the lightning that was enveloping the kunai to stabilize Komon would follow his throw that sent the kunai halfway through a tree. Which was admittedly better than what Komon had been able to do upon his first attempt at the jutsu. This was nothing short of a great accomplishment and he made sure to let the Uzumaki know.

“Good job Sora, keep practicing and you’ll split through those trees in no time at all” He’d say smiling as he did so letting the kid know that he had done well. Then he began to change his conversation. “Now how about that fire element” He’d say promising to teach him electromagnetic murder afterwards if he got it down.

Sora gave a response telling Komon that he just had to think hot. It wasn’t really descriptive but luckily Komon had a bit of experience in learning elements. He found that by mentally linking an element to an emotion he could better manipulate and control that element. For example with lightning he always tried to calm himself before sporadically vibrating his chakra. And with earth he tried to be confident while sending his chakra into the ground. So with fire, he simply had to think of a fitting emotion. One that emulated the properties of fire.

Rage was a fitting emotion by all rights. It was destructive, and intense, and warm. But what could enrage Komon, the seemingly level headed shinobi. The answer was quite simple. The world. It had taken his father from him at the age of only six and then almost immediately decided that one dead parent wasn’t enough. Before lashing out at his loving mother and ripping the eyes out of her sockets.

As he thought of these memories he began to manipulate his chakra feeling it heat up as he did so. He could tell it was working and since he knew no fire based ninjutsu nor had any chakra paper he allowed his chakra to settle down before turning to Sora. “Thank you, I think I got it” He would say as he offered to teach the boy the next technique.

“Alright Now let’s teach you electromagnetic murder. The technique requires five hand signs” Komon would then perform each one while calling out the signs. “Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, and Dragon” He’d say before allowing electricity to rip from the palm of his hand in a wave outwards towards the same tree he had thrown a kunai at Knocking the tree down completely. “Much like with infusion you’ll need to be able to call upon your lightning chakra sending it from your chest to your palm before allowing it to explode outwards in a wave. Give it a shot and see what you can do.” Komon would say encouraging the boy to attempt the technique.

WC: 1356
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 pm
His eyes widened as he saw the tree topple over from the force of Electro Magnetic murder. Komon was so strong! Sora had already summarized that, but his power was unbelievable for someone as inexperienced as him.

“Alright Now let’s teach you electromagnetic murder. The technique requires five hand signs; Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, and Dragon, and much like with infusion you’ll need to be able to call upon your lightning chakra sending it from your chest to your palm before allowing it to explode outwards in a wave. Give it a shot and see what you can do.” Komon finished. Sora nodded as he gave it his best shot.

This jutsu was used better when there was someone drenched as they'd soon be fried by the electricity coursing through their veins, and though, it hadn't had to experience like that, it was still really strong on its own.

Sora grinned, determination expressing his face. It was time to give it a shot, "Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, and Dragon!" Sora yelled quickly as he put both of his hands towards the tree. Focusing on his Raiton chakra, it was the calm before a storm. The technique didn't work the first time, literally exploding in Sora's face.

The boy was flung backward, his skull connecting with the ground. He groaned in pain as his chakra constrained against him, this why was it was really important not to mess up on jutsu.

He got up again, "I'm okay, just a little misfire." Sora muttered with determination printed on his face as he started to channel his chakra slower. "Boar - Ram - Snake - Horse- Dragon," Sora said calmer and slower this time as the Ninjutsu appeared and hit the tree giving it a big imprint.

"Okay, now I need to make it a little faster, but not so fast that it will explode and harm me again," Sora muttered to himself, he was so concentrated on the jutsu it seemed like he forgot Komon was still there.

"Boar! Ram! Snake! Horse! Dragon!" Sora said as he flew through the hand seals and the Ninjutsu flew at the same tree, this time blasting through it and causing it to slightly tip over, but to not fall.

Sora panted as he tried to catch his breath from using such a strong jutsu multiple times, but that didn't matter from all the satisfaction he was experiencing. "Did you see that Komon! I freaking rocked that!" Sora said gleefully as he put his hand up in a high-five. He'd laugh happily if he accepted the high-five, but it'd be awkward if he didn't.

Sora looked at the ground for a second, sad that it was almost time for him and his new acquaintance to part ways, but before he had an idea, "I don't want to leave yet, how about we finish this training session with a good old spar?"

If he accepted then Sora would jump backward and get into a fighting position, "If you get knocked on the floor five times then you lose, deal? Unless you have a better idea because I know you're way stronger than me and I don't want to die yet." He'd slightly laugh.

If Komon didn't accept the fight Sora would say his goodbyes and depart.

WC: 568

TWC: 1637
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum