Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Temple Robbers Empty Temple Robbers

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 pm
mission:

The wind in Kumogakure where a bit extreme today, and Komon was quickly beggining to realize it. Tree branches whistled with wind and the branches shook. This wouldn’t normally have bugged him but it was also cold, and the speed of the wind was only amplifying the cold temperature around him. His body shivered as he waited at the front gate for his teammates. Or teammate, he felt the need to correct himself as the village was apparently shorthanded in shinobi, and was only able to afford him one gennin for this particular mission. He had looked over the details to the mission and it appeared there where some copy cat temple robbers, mimicking the crimes that he had already put an end to with senshi, his brother, and hitori.

When he had heard about it he had personally requested to be sent back into the field, as he had prior knowledge of the situation and would be better fit to lead a team into this than anyone other than maybe Senshi Kobayashi, and had arrived at the gates early this morning unaware of the cold harsh winds that were soon to come.

He sighed as he looked down the village rode, that lead up to the gate. Waiting for his teammate to arrive.

WC: 214

(OOC: making it to where he knows sakana is coming, but senshi is just gonna be a surprise)

Last edited by Komon Hyuuga <3 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Temple Robbers Empty Re: Temple Robbers

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:37 pm
It was pretty cold in the hidden cloud village today, but Sakana did not really mind as temperature did not really bother him. These past few days Sakana had been looking for work but he really could not find anything that interested him. After his last mission with the crazy cat lady the young gennin was going to be really careful with what missions he was going to accept. 

But yesterday was different, Sakana did a morning workout and the went on his daily hunt for work to do around the village. Sakana had been to the mission stand so many times he was becoming friendly with the bored looking chuunin that pretty much was assigned to sit there and do nothing all day. Every day this chuunin would inform Sakana if he had a mission waiting for him or not. So when Sakana got to the stand he was very surprised to see the chuunin excited.

The chuunin informed Sakana, “Sakana there is some temple robbers in the village and the person leading the hunt for them is looking for members to join his team. So far no one has signed up so you may be the only person other than the team leader.”
This was the best news Sakana had heard in days. When he looked at the mission sheet to sign his name up he read the back ground information on the mission. When he got to the mission leader he could not believe who it was, the mission leader was Komon Hyuuga the person who saved his life and taught him how to draw. Sakana wrote his name down, thanked the chuunin for telling him about the mission and went home to rest up in preparation for his first mission that actually mattered.

So the next day when the Meijin boy got up he started to get ready for the mission. He threw on a thin T- Shirt and some shorts, as he felt he could move best in those clothes. He packed all his ninja tools and headed on his way to the mission start point.
Sakana left his house, and on his way to the village gate mentally prepped himself for a fight. His first real fight, on the inside Sakana was kind of excited for today. He started approaching the village gates and saw Komon decked out in his full body armor. Even though he was covered head to toe he still appeared to be shivering. Sakana thought this was weird because he was wearing light thin clothes and he was not cold at all, maybe it was a Meijin thing.    

WC: 438
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:56 pm
Senshi grinned broadly as he was fialy off duty from patrolling the village. One of the many boring tasks assigned to Chuunin that he constantly found himself doing. Yet another twelve hour work day completed, and thought the night shift was usually more entertaining, the past night had been slow and boring. Depite the cold, the Chuunin had been conditioning his body to handle low tempetures easily. So that in the event he ever needed to he could walk around buck naked if need be in negative degrees and still operate ina war environment. It was important to use ones own environment to the best of their ability after all.

Unfortunately for the Chuunin who was looking forwards to getting some rest he was informed by the Jounin in charge of the patrols that he was to head straight to the Village gates in order to go on a mission. As he accepted the mission scroll with a sigh and glanced over it he was surprised to find out that there were even more temple robbers in Kumo. Apparently grave robbing was a rather profitable job since this was the third such time he was being dispatched to handle them. He noted the name of the two other members of the team, but before he could head to the gates the Jounin paused to inform him that due to the fact that he was just getting off a twelve hour shift and more than twenty four hours of not sleeping that he would not be in charge of the mission for once.

Senshi simply shrugged, he had evaluated Komon several times and had no problems accepting his friend, and peers leadership in this mission. Turning, he pocketed the scroll and headed off to the gates at a jog. As he approached them, his chakra firmly suppressed out of pure habit he saw Komon shivering, and the Water Meijan boy. Senshi was actually rather surprised by how many Meijans there were. Maybe he should ask to have the water boy added to his team so that he could have the Meijan team of doom. Then again his team set up made a lot of sense as it was, so changing it really wasn’t something he should do.

As he neared Komon he slowed his pace down to a sedate walk, the tiredness and obvious fatigue he was feeling he pushed off forcing himself to appear alert. He didn’t doubt that Komon would have noted the tired look on his face before he managed to hide it however. “Good Morning, Komon. They’ve assigned me to come help since only two people on the mission seemed rather risky.” Senshi paused and his tone turned slightly embaressed as he continued one, “I regret to inform you that I just finished a patrol shift, so I haven’t slept in over twenty four hours. You’re in charge here so let me know what you want me to do.”

Senshi paused briefly turning as Sakana finally came up to them and giving the boy a polite nod of greeting, he recognized the boys chakra signature after all. “Good morning, Sakana. A pleasure to see you again, you’re a water user yes?” Senshi paused to let the boy answer before an idea popped in his head. He was tired, and it was slowing his thought process but he knew he needed to inform Komon of some of his abilities. “If need be Komon-Taichou I have been working on a paralysis seal, I can use it to subdue the robbers when we find them if you would like. It might expedite the mission.” Senshi turned back to Sakana and addressed him again, “If you would like Sakana I can show you a water technique that you can practice while we conduct the mission.” Ever the little helpful bumblebee, no Flamingo, Senshi was.  

WC: 643
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:24 pm
It wasn’t much later before the two shinobi appeared, although Komon had only been expecting one to be honest. He knew sakana was a part of his mission detail but it seemed the village had made some last minute changes, and well appreciated ones at that. He had worked with sakana before and while he was gifted Komon would be much more comfortable with the battle hardened chuunin before him. Senshi had proven time and time again that he was the most capable warrior Komon knew, stronger than Komon by a long shot.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he saw him before saying hello to both of them. Sakana hadn’t introduced himself yet but he guessed it wasn’t necessary as both Komon and Senshi had already met him. Senshi then began to explain that he had been on guard duty, which caused Komon to feel bad for him. As a chuunin he had taken a couple of guard shifts as well and they had left him exhausted. To do a mission after one would be an unfortunate task. The hyuuga smiled at Senshi before telling him not to worry about it and to just stay as alert as possible.

Komon was about ready to go now and motioned for sakana and senshi to follow, the temple was only a couple miles out and hopefully they’d be able to get this over with fast. Over his shoulder the young Hyuuga could hear Senshi telling him about a paralysis technique and offering to teach Sakana some moves along the way. Komon let out a barely audible laugh as he heard this, it always seemed like senshi was itching to teach. “Maybe he should consider a career as an academy professor” Komon thought to himself sarcastically as he remembered how senshi had silenced a classroom with a look. “Actually maybe he should” He said changing his thought from sarcasm to a serious tone.

“The paralysis seals should work nicely for this mission, use them if you get the chance” Komon would say with his byakugan active constantly looking for chakra signatures, if there where any theives in the forest within a mile radius Komon would spot them.

“Senshi, due to the fact that these bandits seem to be using the same tactics as the ones we captured I’ve made it my personal responsibility to capture them as well. I think a good place to start would be the scene of our last stand off wouldn’t you agree?” Komon would say.

Komon would then turn to the meijin kid he had helped train. All he knew about the boy was that he could use water clones, the super beast scroll technique, and chakra infusion. “Sakana, please give a general list of your abilities I haven't already seen so I can plan what we should do upon encounters with the bandits”

He would then direct his words to senshi once more. “Senshi, It occured to me that as a chuunin I should probably extend my range of possibilities, You’re without a doubt the most skilled swordsman I know and I was hoping you could help me get better at wielding my katana. If you're willing of course.”

WC: 748

(were in a traingle rn, Komon in front Senshi and Sakana in back moving at a pace sakana can keep up with)
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 pm
Sakana watched as a chuunin walked up to Komon and himself at the village gates. He remembered meeting this person once before. He had met the ninja called Senshi when he was learning the chakra infusion technique. He had been the one who instructed Sakana, Hitori and Komori on how to do it. Sakana had heard the Senshi was strong so he felt more comfort on this mission.

After Senshi and Komon talked for a few moments Komon had motioned for both of them to follow his lead on the way to the temple. They were running there and Sakana realized as they were going that Komon and Senshi were probably holding back so he would be able to keep up with them. He appreciated the gesture but it kind of just made him want to get way faster and stronger so he would be able to keep up. He listened to Senshi and Komon talk about something called a paralysis seal, while Sakana did not know what that was and did not have interest in learning it at this time he did think it sounded pretty cool.

After they were well on their way, Komon turned his head toward Sakana and asked him to inform him of what jutsu he knows so that Komon could come up with ab good battle strategy for if they had to fight. Even though Senshi was more skilled than Komon he appeared tired and said something about working extra shifts for kumo, this meant Komon was mission leader.

Sakana had to think for a moment to see what techniques he knew that would even be relevant on this mission. So he replied to Komon, “Well Komon if I’m being honest I pretty much need a water source for all my jutsu, without one I will be pretty useless on this mission. But if I do have a water source there are a few jutsu I could use to aid us in battle. I can use my hidden mist technique to fill our whole area with mist so that the opponent will not be able to see us in battle. I also know two B rank jutsu the first one is called water shark bullet, this jutsu pretty much acts as it sounds because I can create a shark out of water, the shark is pretty strong and fast too. The other B rank I know is water prison jutsu. You may have seen this before because Komori was the one who taught it to me. Basically I can surround my opened in water and trap them but the catch is that I need to keep a hand on the prison to keep it up. I had thought of a solution to this so I wouldn’t be trapped in battle, I can use a water clone jutsu to create a clone of myself and he can put his arm inside of the water prison which allows it to hold even when im not in contact with it.”

He finished up telling Komon what techniques he had. It was not much but he felt if he was near a water source he would be able to aid his comrades if there was a battle. He continued running and allowed Komon to process all the information he had just been told.

WC: 993
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:48 pm
Senshi followed Komon out the gates taking his position in their impromptu formation and keeping his eyes on a constant swivel in order to ensure that no one snuck up on them. He continually let loos chakra pulses so that anyone who wasn’t suppressing their chakra would be easily sensed. He wasn’t willing to allow anyone to put the team in danger, even if he was tired that was no excuse not to keep a watchful eye out. While Komon had them in a triangle formation Senshi would have had them moving more in a file. Mainly because Sakana was so much weaker than them.

Putting him between the two of them would have been a much safer route for the two Chuunin. Not to mention Sakana couldn’t suppress his chakra so despite his low reserves he stuck out like a sore thumb to everything around them. That being the case he would draw any predators that could sense chakra to them like sharks went after blood in the water. But, Komon was the leader of this mission and Senshi would not second guess him. He had more than earned the right to lead missions as he saw fit, and due to his tiredness Senshi knew that he may be missing some crucial aspect that led Komon to decide to move out this way.

When Komon questioned Senshi on if he thought looking in the last place that they had ran into a rag tag group of temple robbers, Senshi merely gave a slight shrug. “It wouldn’t hurt to do so, we don’t really have any other place to start and they could all be apart of the same gang. Checking that area could in the least lead us to where the newest band of robbers is at.” Senshi could only hope that his words and reasoning made sense to the more, well rested Chuunin. He legitametly couldn’t think of where else they could start at, unless they went straight to the temple. That would certainly be one way to do it, since that was how Itami had, had them conduct this mission the first time Senshi had ever done it.

Not everyone had to lead in the same way thought. Senshi’s attention was drawn to Sakana as he went over the techniques he knew. Giving a slight shrug at the end of the brifing he decided to offer some help to the Meijan boy. “I can show you water clones if you want, their decently useful. Though I do believe that Komon’s shadow clones are much better than them. They certainly have a farther range.” Senshi knew that being completely honest about the technique was the best way to go, since the boy may not know about the limitations offered by the water clones.

Senshi figured that Komon and Sakana could each subdue a prisoner and Senshi could apply the paralysis seal to them for transport back to Kumo where they could then await trial and more than likely execution for their crimes. Placing the seals on the prisoners, would also allow them to not have to tie the prisoners up and would make overall transport of the prisoners much simpler than in any other mission Senshi had done so far. Plus he was getting rather tired of having to string someone up with his ninja wire every time, this would be much easier. Senshi turned his eyes towards Komon waiting to see what he had decided for their course of action.

Instead of giving a course of action, Komon instead asked Senshi for help with his sword handling skills. It would be hard to show the boy when his attention was focused on everything around them but Senshi reached back pulling out his Heavens Sorrow Ninjato that he now kept strapped to his lower back, hidden but the gigantic mass that was his main sword. Holding the blade out he began to speak, reciting information he had learned from when he was very young. “Swordsmanship is rather simple. Your Byakugan should see how I am gripping my sword.”

Senshi paused showing off the way he was holding the swords, his pinky’s grasping tightly to the blade, while the rest of his hand seemed rather relaxed. He made a few basic slashes to show how holding the blade this way helped with momentum and strength, before he let go of the blade and held it only his left hand. Instead of being at the bottom near the hilt he had moved it so that it held the handle at about the mid way point. As he spoke again he demonstrated some more basic strikes. “As you can see the actual swinging of a blade is easy, it is the foot work that normally messes someone up. I suggest practicing making basic horizontal, vertical, and diagnol slashes as we run. I can show you a basic swordsman technique after you get that part down.”

Senshi would then quickly sheathe the blade in what was clearly a well practiced manner. He figured he would show his fellow Chuunin one of the Cloud Style techniques, more than likely the reverse beheading technique first since it would allow Komon to deal with any foes that thought to sneak up on him. Senshi knew Komon could see three hundred and sixty degrees around himself, but he still needed a way to attack anything that was approaching him from the rear at an accelerated pace.

WC: 910
TWC:  1553
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:35 pm
Komon listened as sakana began to list of ninjutsu, it seemed Komori had been teaching him techniques, which was good because Komon was more than familiar with them. “Alright, that helps thank you Sakana” He’d say before senshi chimed in offering to teach him how to use the water clone technique. Komon let out a small laugh before he told senshi the following. “That’s very nice of you Senshi, but Sakana already knows the water clone technique, he used it when we first met teaching him infusion remember? Maybe you're a bit more tired than you let on.” Komon would say, his comment wouldn’t come off as rude but more of a friendly jab.

As Komon talked to his team his senses were still constantly scanning particularly ensuring nobody was sneaking up on sakana. As sakana was the weakest and most open to attack he was ensuring that no harm would come to him. Senshi then began to address his earlier request for assistance with swordsmanship. Telling him to practice his sword swings which Komon was happy to oblige, besides, it couldn’t hurt to have his sword already drawn if they encountered an opponent along the way, and simply swinging his sword would not be too distracting.

As they continued to run Komon would begin to mimic senshi’s sword swings. Moving his sword horizontally vertically and diagonally in a repeated loop as they made their way closer to the camp. Komon began to recognize the path they where on and certain distance markers along the way. They were nearing the camp that had previously been a battle sight, Komon’s byakugan was still active and as they reached the mile marker on the way to the camp he caught sight of two chakra signatures.

They seemed to be growing decently bright, not enough to be a threat to someone like himself or senshi, but enough to where they should be cautious. And with Sakana here he certainly intended to be, remembering what had happened with hitori on his first combat mission. There was too much uncertainty. And Komon wasn’t going to allow a disaster like last time.

“Senshi I want you to stay near Sakana, there are two people about a mile out mid level chakra networks, could be our guys” Komon would then formulate a plan, he remebered that the last time he had been there a river had laid directly to the side of the camp hidden in the woods.

“Senshi, I want you to stick with Sakana and ensure no harm comes to him, last time we took a gennin without combat experience and let them go off alone things went south fast, allow him to fight but if things look like they are about to go bad please intervene. You two will head towards the river and wait while I scare the robbers towards it. This way we can bring the fight to our terrain and not theirs. I’m going to go on ahead now”

Komon didn’t doubt his plan thanks to senshi he had found a newfound sense of confidence when it came to this sort of stuff. Instead he activated the super beast scroll technique by drawing a bird on the attachment connected to his forearm and took to the sky intending to hover above the camp.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Robber Stats:

Health: 40
Chakra: 50
Speed: 25
Strength: 30

Second Robber Stats:

Health: 50
Chakra: 80
Speed: 50
Strength: 60

WC: 1300
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:24 pm
Senshi and Komon keep talking about mission details and strategies. While Sakana felt left out he knew he would be quiet and just follow orders for the time being as he was less experienced on the battlefield, well actually he had no experience.  Sakana was getting tired of the constant looks he got from Senshi and Komon, he understood he was just a gennin while they were still chuunin but he still did not like that they seemed to be worrying about him the whole time. Sakana was just about to stop listening to their conversation when Senshi looked at him and started to talk. Senshi had offered to teach Sakana water clones, this was weird because Sakana had already learned water clones and he even had performed the jutsu in front of Senshi. Although he did not expect Komon or Senshi to know this but water clones was his favorite jutsu. He was just about to inform Senshi that he already knew the technique but Komon piped up and answered for him. “Yeah Senshi what Komon said,” is all Sakana said in reply.

They Continued on their way and Sakana had noticed Komon swinging a sword in the air, his eyes seemed to watch Senshi as he was swinging his sword too. Sakana could tell that Senshi was much much more adept with his sword than Komon was with his. Sakana concluded that Komon must have been trying to copy Senshi’s swing in order to get better with his own sword.

But a little while after he noticed Komon’s face tense up. He had a look of uncertainty on his face but at the same time he look as if he knew exactly what he was doing. Komon then said that he had sensed two chakra signatures about a mile away.

Sakana did not like what he heard next, Komon had just assigned Senshi to be his babysitter, he did not need a babysitter. Sakana wondered who the gennin was that messed up so badly that Komon did not trust gennin anymore.

Anyway he felt a little bit better when Komon said that Senshi should allow Sakana to fight, because if he would have gone on this mission and had to sit in the background the whole time he would not have been happy. As Komon kept talking Sakana was unsure of what the plan was, but once Komon said they needed to head toward the river it had become clear to him. Komon was going to lead the temple robbers to a river  so that Sakana would be able to use his water style jutsu.

Komon then drew a hawk on his arm. Once he was finished the bird came to life, Komon got on it and headed to go toward the robbers. Sakana knew him and Senshi needed to get to the river quick so he realized he needed to go faster, so Sakana was going to try a new jutsu he was reading about, he was going to try the jutsu called body flicker, this would allow him to move at a quicker speed. So as Sakana and Senshi were heading to the river on foot Sakana formed the ram hand sign and it worked, he felt his speed increasing and he aimed himself for a tree branch, he hoped Senshi would follow what he was doing and increase his speed to match Sakana. Once he made it to the tree branch he started to run along the branches as fast as he could in a rush to get to the river to get to the robbers.

WC: 1594
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 pm
Well that was embarrassing. Oh well, Senshi must be extremely tired to not have recalled that Sakana had used to technique in front of him. To be truthful he had trouble even recalling the boy using the technique mainly because he had been so quiet during that entire training session. Senshi could not be expected to remember everything, especially when he was as sleep deprived as he was. As they ran, he watched Komon practice the sword slashes, steadily becoming more competent with every step. That was actually something nice to see in someone, since Senshi rarely saw people practice as hard as Komon did. If only there were more people like Komon and Senshi in the village, then Kumo would be forever safe from harm.

About the same time that Komon reacted to the two chakra presences, Senshi felt them as well. Just as he was about to inform Komon of their presence, the boy himself announced it. Once the plan was laid out Senshi merely nodded in understanding. He could see Sakana’s annoyance at having to be baby sat, but the boy would learn that it wasn’t his fault. Simply a safety precaution in order to ensure he stayed alive to become a productive member of Kumo’s shinobi society. As Sakana started move towards the river and activated the body flicker, Senshi had no trouble keeping up. His base speed was far faster than Sakana was moving with the body flicker after all.

Stretching out his strides Senshi followed Sakana at what felt to him, like a sedate pace. He would let Sakana get several feet in front of him, merely shadowing the Genin. He wanted Sakana to feel like this was his chance to shine and showcase his abilities. Senshi was only there to help if something got out of hand, and he intended to let Sakana fight on his own unless he absolutely needed help. It was better for the Genin to gain combat experience this way then if Senshi just held his hand through the whole process. Sakana would one day become a Chuunin of kumogakure and his training started now. Senshi would do nothing to prevent that from happening, and if he could would in fact make it more difficult on the boy so that he learned more.  

WC: 384
TWC:  1937
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:49 pm
With his byakugan active Komon was gifted with sight far greater than that of a normal man. He could see all four of the people on the playing field from high above. What he would do next would set the stage for the battle. An open fight in their own camp without a water source would give the two criminals an advantage that Komon wasn’t comfortable with sending a gennin into so instead he would force the battle to a new location one where his teammates held the advantage.

As he saw senshi and Sakana set into place near the water source he knew it was time to start. Seeing that the plan was beggining to fall into place Komon knew it was time to do his part. He had to terrify the temple robbers into retreating towards the river wich would require a large scale jutsu that would let them know the other directions were not an option should they want to live. Of course Komon would never kill them, but that was not information they needed to know.

His bird now hovered directly over the camp, peering down at the tent and he pulled out the metal kunai from his weapons pouch. Covering it in an explosive tag before launching it towards the wooded area on the outskirts of the camp, in the opposite direction of the river. The area was uninhabited as Komon’s byakugan could clearly see. As the single kunai descended into the wooded area Komon wove the handsigns to the Multi shuriken technique.

And as he did so thousands of explosions would go off wreaking havoc in the woods trees falling and dirt being blasted into the air, while his bird nose dived towards the now fleeing and mortified robbers. He intended to chase them into the woods, purposefully slowing his bird to a speed so that they could make it to the “Safety” of the river. This is where senshi and sakana would be waiting for them.

As the bird got close to the ground it began to go slower and slower until Komon rolled off of it into the ground seeing no time to stop. As he did so the three Kumo shinobi would now be in a triangle around the two temple robbers. Each shinobi forming an edge and each side of the triangle being about 15 meters wide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the robbers began to realize they where cornered The first robber would charge at sakana, with what appeared to be the mastered chidori technique. The robber would be moving at a speed of 25 and a power of 65.

The second robber would turn to face Komon, obviously angry at him for forcing him into a trap. Launching a kunai at 115 speed and sharpness then immediately grabbing his katanna and charging the young chuunin. Senshi would meet no opposition unless he chose to interfere with either Sakana or Komon’s fight.

First Robber Stats:

Health: 40
Chakra: 50
Speed: 25
Strength: 30

Second Robber Stats:

Health: 50
Chakra: 80
Speed: 50
Strength: 60

WC: 1789
Permissions in this forum: