Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Academy Round 2 Empty Academy Round 2

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:17 pm
Sento was rushing to class, he wasn’t late yet, but he was sure as hell cutting it close, and he didn’t want to show up late two days in a row. As he turned the corner down the hallway to his classroom he almost fell at the force of the turn, running into two people as he did so. “Sorry” he’d shout as he pushed past tem and made his way to the ever so close door in front of him. He burst through the door yet again this time with thirty seconds to spare. This time he simply smiled as he walked in telling Ken-Sensei that he wasn’t late as he made his way to his seat. Looking to his left he’d see his ever so responsible younger brother resting in his seat. “Of course he’s on time as always” Sento thought to himself as he positioned his line of sight towards the front of the classroom where Ken-Sensei was talking about a technique called the genjutsu release, which was surprisingly a technique Sento had never heard of, and one that by the sounds of it was extremely important to learn.

WC: 192
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Academy Round 2 Empty Re: Academy Round 2

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 pm
Hiei woke up at the same time that he did every day, and he went through his normal morning routine. He did several sets of push- ups and sit -ups before heading into the shower to wash the sweat off of himself. Once he left the shower Hiei put on his usual attire and went to the kitchen for breakfast. As he sat down to eat, he realized that his brother still hadn't woken up yet. Hiei sighed, but wasn't very surprised. His elder brother was almost always late to his classes. Hiei figured that Sento probably didn't have too many free passes left before he started being disciplined for his tardiness. Hiei finished up his food and thought about what they'd learn at the academy today; he figured that they were about due to learn a new jutsu, but he didn't expect it to be a combat oriented one. He thought that it'd likely be something relating to genjutsu or Fuinjutsu, but he'd just have to wait until class started to find out. Hiei grabbed his book out of his bag and threw his backpack on as he left the house. He was running slightly behind schedule, but he'd still be in class long before the bell rang. He read his book on the way there, continuing to speculate about what they'd be learning today. When he arrived at the school he wasn't surprised that he was the only one there, he walked down the hall to his usual classroom and took his usual seat. He kept reading his book until his brother burst into the room, followed closely by the final alert bell. Hiei sighed and directed his attention to Ken-Sensei as he began to speak. “Hello kids, today we’re going to be learning a new technique. Maybe even two if you’re quick about learning the first one. We’re going to start with Genjutsu release, it's an essential technique for any self respecting Shinobi to have. Without it, you're completely vulnerable to most genjutsu techniques. It's a pretty simple technique, you just weave the tiger sign. The hard part is figuring out that you're in a genjutsu. The current plan is to put you under a genjutsu and have you break out of it. BUT, you have to tell me what revealed that it was a genjutsu. If you lie or cheat, I won't hesitate to expel you from this academy. Begin!” Ken-sensei weaved several signs too quickly for Hiei to notice, and suddenly everything felt different…

WC: 419
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 pm
Sento listened in wonder as the young sensei began to explain what sounded like it was a complicated technique, Komon had heard of genjutsu before, it was pretty much messing with another ninjas mind while manipulating their flow of chakra. Apparently this technique was essential for evading genjutsu from other ninja, and could be a lifesaver in a threatening situation. The problem was the user had to be able to figure out themselves that they were in a genjutsu and with the detailed genjutsu techniques that exist that was often very hard to do. So ken-sensei decided that today would be a good day to practice doing just that. 
Sento smiled as he heard his brothers name get called. Apparently he was going to be the class lab rat, and he waved to his brother as the younger of the two made their way to the front of the class.

WC: 342
ComicChaos
ComicChaos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:23 pm
The dizziness quickly passed and Hiei sat in his seat wondering what’d just happened, but he didn't think too much of it. The last couple minutes were a bit of a haze, but Hiei pushed all his thoughts aside and did his best to pay attention to whatever Ken-sensei was speaking about, “Ok students, today we’re going to learn a new taijutsu technique. This technique is called the ‘Inner to Outer counter.’ The ‘inner to outer counter’ technique consists of deceptive hand movements and gives the user special enhancements depending on whether or not they block with an open or closed fist. If you block and connect with an open first, then you'll find that your speed is slightly increased. However, if you block and connect with a closed fist then you'll find that your strength is slightly increased. This is the pose you should be in when practicing the jutsu.” Ken sensei went into a convoluted pose that looked impossible for a human to replicate, but suddenly his arms jerked back where they were supposed to be. 
Hiei couldn't help but feel that he was forgetting something important, how was Ken Senei able to put his arm in the position that he initially did? 

He decided that his eyes must've been playing tricks on him and attempted to assume the position himself. Unsurprisingly, Hiei did it with ease. It was a very simple stance. “Students!” Ken sensei yelled from his space at the front of the room “Do I have any volunteers to practice this? Just step right up here.” Hiei looked around the room and everyone seemed hesitant and oddly quiet, their faces hardly conveyed any emotion. He figured it was just a side effect of it being so early, and since nobody else was going to volunteer he decided to. “I'm willing to test it out Ken-Sensei.” Kenja responded, “That's good! Now stand up front and get in the position while I come at you.” Hiei followed Ken sensei’s orders and assumed the position, Ken-Sensei came at him very clumsily and Hiei blocked his attacks with no effort whatsoever, he used the technique as best as possible. As he was blocking the pathetic attacks he noticed that his brother wasn't in the room anymore, and thought hard about the morning. He walked into the classroom and then his brother had come in at the last minute and sat next to him. He had to be here unless...unless what? Hiei continued trying to piece together the morning. Ken-Senshi had said something about learning a new jutsu, so why had they learned a Tai technique? Suddenly the memories flooded back and he realized that he was in a genjutsu! He remembered that Ken Sensei had told them the release seal consisted of only the sign tiger. He did this and broke out of the genjutsu, awakening in front of the class.

“Whoa, good job Hiei. You broke out of my gen much quicker than I expected you to. Nobody's ever broken out of one of my genjutsu that quickly before. What was it like in there” Kenja sensei said to him. Hiei responded slowly as he readjusted, “You were teaching us another technique in the genjutsu, I waited to break out until I had finished learning it in there. Now excuse me Ken-sensei, I've gotta sit down. Your genjutsu really fucked with me.” Kenja was a bit surprised at Hiei’s bluntness, but decided to let it slide once he considered what he just went through. As he was walking back to his seat Hiei noticed that hardly any time had passed in this real world even though it had felt like almost an entire day in the genjutsu. He went silently back to his seat in order to give someone else an opportunity to learn. He hoped that they'd go through the same amount of confusion and shock that he had. He placed his head on his table and tried to fall asleep. 

WC: 665
TWC: 1085

—EXIT—
Requesting: Inner to outer counter, genjutsu release, and 5 stat points
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Sento watched as his brother stood with a blank stare in front of the class, it looked rather odd, and unbecoming of him, his brother was usually alert. He took this to mean that he was under the effect of the genjutsu that the sensei had talked about just earlier. It lasted for about fifteen seconds before his brother seemed to snap back to reality. The sensei then said in surprise that it was the fastest he had ever seen an academy student break his genjutsu. This intrigued Sento, could Hiei be a prodigy in the making? Well he wasn’t about to let his little brother show him up. So he immediately asked the sensei if he could go next.

Ken-Sensei of course immediately agreed, he seemed to favor hiei and sento in his class, probably because the two showed the most potential. As Sento made his way to the front of the class he looked around taking note of distinct facial features, he intended to use the small details he had just learned to differentiate between the real world, and the world his sensei would soon craft.

“Alright I’m going to begin now” He’d say to Sento before activating a hand seal, Sento however wouldn’t remember it, as his sensei had just extracted the last 30 seconds from his memory, including the details he had just painstakingly memorized for his own benefit. When the genjutsu took hold Sento would find himself standing in the middle of a grass field with nobody but his sensei. “What are we doing here?” he’d ask the man.

Ken-Sensei would laugh and he’d say “You asked me to help you with the the Earth Section Cane Technique outside of class dont you remember?” He would say. At first Sento had no clue what he was talking about but then on cue a few false memories filled his mind. “Yah I think I do?” he’d say half confused.

Ken sensei would then stress that the technique heavily relied on the the single handed tiger seal to work, he would then show Sento the hand sign before slamming his palm to the ground and picking up rock that Sento had never even seen before, this confused him, it didn’t look like any rock he had ever seen in Konoha, which was odd considering his chakra nature was earth, he had spent a lot of time looking at rocks. But it wasn’t odd enough for him to catch on not yet at least. Instead Sento would obey his sensei and create the same hand seal he had just been shown, the students had studied the handsigns quite intensely and he knew the signs relatively easily purely by memory.

Then he slammed his palm down and reached for the foreign metal, with a new and closer perspective on the strange almost blue metal he quickly began to realize what was happening and the memories flew back to him, the rock looked weird because it didn’t exist, not because he had never seen it. So Sento quickly activated the seal the sensei had shown them at the beginning of class and began to disrupt his own chakra flow.

With his own chakra fighting off his sensei's hold over him the world around him quickly began to dissipate and began to blend into the classroom he knew, Sento quickly looked around and made note of all the facial features he had memorized to confirm he wasn’t still in a genjutsu before making eye contact with Ken-Sensei, he seemed rather pleased with Sento’s results, but made no mention of him being the fastest, apparently his little brother had shown him up, but in the long run, that didn’t matter to Sento, he had just learned two techniques in one go.

“Uh, I think im going to have to follow my brothers lead” he said as an overwhelming exhaustion began to sweep over him, fighting off his sensei’s chakra had been no easy task.

WC: 1004
--EXIT--
Requesting: Earth Release: Rock Section Cane + Genjutsu Release + 5 Stat Points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500