Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Another C Rank For the Win

+5
Takeshiyama
Itami
Duncan Crawford
Reizo Shōyu
Kobayashi Senshi <3
9 posters
Go down
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Another C Rank For the Win - Page 5 Empty Re: Another C Rank For the Win

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 am
Fixed my b
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:41 am

Approved <3
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:57 am
The chains snaked at their max speed to avoid the blade and do what they had intended.  As for the one who tried, it was a fair attempt.  As he was saying "that was rude..." The black flames would rush out from Maku's robes where they had laid dormant all this time.  At their max speed of 125 (tech it's faster but math and shit) they would coat the boy, the slow burn already starting to eat at his flesh.  

A second thing that would occur would be a sound of roaring filling his ears.  The genjutsu of the susanoo Maku manifested taking hold as the lad looked upon him.  Paralyzingly him from movement, Maku would release the chains, causing them to disperse.  The genin limbless and laying in his own blood, was most likely alive.  For now anyway.  

The final standing genin, would quickly join the ground as all of his compatriots.  A kick to send him of balance, and then a love tap to his sternum to send him hard into the ground.  With the enhanced straight of the susanoo several satisfying pops could be heard as cartilage and some bone gave way.

Maku would watch him for a moment, before recalling the flames.  They extinguished a wisp at a time.  Leaving uneven burns all over the boys body.  Some were superficial, some down to the bone.  No method to where, simply at his leisure.  "Me??? You don't know me?  I am Maku Jemuzu, Kani the S rank MN, the right hand of Echo UCHIHA, the one who who then silenced him forever.  The Lavendar Peacock, the master Chef, ummmm well that's all I got right now.  I'll think of more for you later."  His voice had started dark, only to end light hearted as the names became less and less threatening.

He even gave Senshi a little slap on the cheek in a playful kind of way.  "I'm the guy who is winning 2 spars to 3 on your kage.  The little bitch, haven't seen him in a bit.  Need to go have a chaterino with him."  He would say.  The trees had started to move, the reinforcements working their way closer and closer.  Taking his sword he laid its diagonally across senshis face, pressing for a moment.  Thing beads of blood breaking at it's sharpened side.  The roaring would be dying down, so Maku's sing song voice was more prevalent.  

"You all have a long ways to go, but I enjoyed out foreplay.  Next time maybe we can be a bi rougher aye?"  He would say with a laugh.  Standing straight up he placed the blade back in its scabbard.  "And your still a bit to pretty, don't want anyone matching me......not that they could....". He would say with a to jelling laugh.  Bringing his left hand up in a sweeping motion the last of the ameterasu flame would shoot up, taking on a sharpened quality, tearing away nearly all the flesh on the left side of the boys face.

"Don't get up.......bye love...". He would say as he walked away.  He wouldn't be surprised if the boy was still gasping from the burns and not to mention the hard wack straight to the sternum.  If the boy stayed as instructed a massive shadow would cover the field.  Screams of the reinforcements could be heard for a few seconds as well as the sound of the Forrest seeming to come alive with crashes.  A moment later all would be silent.

All genjutsu released.  Maku's signature was gone.  If they looked massive amounts of the forest had been carved away.  Several massive foot prints in the ground.  The fractured bodies of soldiers thrown with abandon.  

As for Maku, he had already teleported back into Youka's office and opened a bottle of liquor.  Taking a sip, he thought......almost time to check on my investments in hoshi........

Exit, claiming nothing because I can't be bothered with counting words.  Fuck the establishment.

Last edited by Maku on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:27 pm
Well Shit. Was there any other way to describe having just over fifty percent of your body burned in on go? Probably not, other than Senshi was one hot guy right now. Most of the serious burns were ranged from his belly button across the left side of his ribs and up over his left pectoral muscle, with just a small part of it reaching up and claiming the left side of his neck. He had several lesser burns covering the entirety of both arms and legs so at this point he rather looked like matter flesh. The smell coming off of him would be horrendous, not only from burning hair but also severely burnt flesh. Good news was he probably wasn’t going to bleed out from his wounds since the fire had been so hot.

Senshi’s own brain barely had time to conceive what had happened. He had tried to save Max, but despite everything he had put into it the chains had still been too fast. He’d been entirely aware of Max’s limbs flying off his body in a bloody gore. His stalling tactic, well that had failed miserably. Probably not something he would ever attempt again. He knew talking during a fight was retarded, but really what other options did he have when it came to this fight. Then the burning attack had knocked him to the ground, entirely too easily.

He’d been distracted, had managed to see the entire thing coming, but how do you dodge a flame that only stops burning when the user commands it to? You don’t that’s how. Thus Senshi lay on the ground, every nerve on fire or completely burned out of his system. It didn’t matter how much training he had done to handle taking pain, this was on a whole other level. Senshi had no hope of being able to be even remotely useful after this. Taking pain in small amount yes, but when in one fell blow of less then three seconds worth of time you find that you have become the new freddy kruger well…. You’re not getting up from that too quickly.

Senshi felt his eyes forcing themselves open as the missing nin who had utterly destroyed them so easily came closer. He was speaking, introducing himself. Talking about being a master chef? Well if he was a master chef the least he could have done was feed them before mutilating them. How rude. Maku, Senshi wouldn’t easily forget that name ever. Considering how scarred the man was about to leave him that wasn’t surprising at all. As he knelt over Senshi’s body the boy snarled at him, showing teeth in the way a threatened animal would. If he was going to die then he wasn’t going to do it laying down.

His arms and legs twitched as he tried to make them move from sheer force of will. It didn’t matter though he suddenly felt the cold bite of steel into his face and blood was quickly running down it to mix with the burn wounds below his neck. Senshi’s snarl petered off into a slight whimper of pain as the hot blood, mixed into even hotter wounds, and then was oddly scratched at by the burnt area around him. As Maku stepped back and then lit his face on fire, the one true moment of anguish escaped his lips as he screamed. The left side of his face now burned, connecting the dangerous burns on his neck and the rest of his body.

He tried to move, but there was no hope for that when all you could feel was every nerve firing in pain all at once. Senshi’s head lolled to the side where he could see Max bleeding out slowly and his face contorted from the rictus of pain that it was to one of sheer determination. His hands moved slowly, barely breaking a speed of ten as he formed the hand seals for chakra anesthetic. Only sheer will power and the amount of times he had put himself through pain enhancement training were allowing him to move his arms at a time like this. Once the seals were completed he placed his right hand against his chest grunting at the pain and ignoring the sloughed off skin that came with it.

Moments later though the technique took effect numbing his chest to the pain he was feeling. It wasn’t enough to allow him to stand up or do anything effective, and by this time Maku had already killed the reinforcements Senshi had sent for. Rolling his body slightly he pulled himself over to Max slowing pulling out one of the rolls of bandaged had he  ripped it in half before tourniqueting both of Max’s amputated limbs. Before he could find a chance to do anything else the chakra anesthetic wore off, he’d not been capable of putting much power into it and now he was stuck laying chest down in the snow next to Max. At least his teammate might not bleed out now, were the only thoughts he had as he finally passed out.

---EXIT IF ITAMI OR REIZO CARRY ME, REGARDLESS PASSED OUT FROM PAIN CANT DO ANYTHING-----------

WC:  854
TWC: 5324

Requesting: 
Knowledge of Maku's Chakra Signature
A Permanent Fear and Dislike of the Sharingan
A Permanent Fear and Dislike of Fire
A Serious phobia to Maku
2000 Words towards Guretobastuodosodo 
2000 RYO
C Rank Mission Complete (SHOULD TOTALLY BE AN S RANK MISSION)
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:39 pm
Reizo awakened from his Genjutsu in a violent fit of coughing and gagging. He bolted upright at the first possible moment and looked like he was undergoing an exorcism. Fu attended to him with a worried but relieved expression on his face. He was glad to see that his friend and master was awake and about, but the possibilities of what had happened while Reizo was in the coma worried him.

The rain had stopped since Itami was trapped in his Genjutsu, but Reizo was still soaked from head to toe, further enforcing the feelings of him actually being drowned. It would take him several minutes to collect himself, as he had to get readjusted to his environment. No longer was he drowning and being tortured- he was able to move now and he was free. The Genin would finally open one eye to see Fu's worried countenance. Even if Reizo hadn't been wet from the rain, the cold sweat that formed all over his body would've drenched him all the same. Catching his breath and slowly working his way to his feet, the blonde Genin would thank Fu for standing by him and then would dismiss him back to his summon world. Fu protested, but the now mentally fragmented boy insisted that he leave while Reizo went to attend to the rest of his team.

He would try to take one step forward, but would nearly face plant as pain shot up his leg. He had forgotten about the deep wound that Maku had delivered to his right leg, which made it difficult to walk on his own. He emerged from the forestline, supporting himself against a tree, to see the horrific damage that Maku had inflicted upon his teammates. Senshi had been nearly immolated, and Max was dismembered and mutilated to the point of being nearly unrecognizable. Reizo's eyes would widen in shock and incredulity - how could this have happened? How could he have LET this happen to his friends? He pushed himself off the tree and sprinted, stumbling many times along the way, fighting the pain of the wound in his leg, to collapse beside his friends. "Senshi?! Max?! It can't... No! You guys are gonna be ok! I... just... I," Reizo struggled to find the words to express his profound frustration and sadness. Tears streamed down his face as he struggled to piece together what had happened. Max was bandaged up already, presumably from Senshi, but now Senshi was passed out too.

Reizo glanced around for Itami, hoping his sensei had awoken from the Genjutsu as well, before trying to support Senshi's full body weight with his own. Recognizing that Senshi's sword would prove extremely cumbersome, especially given Reizo's own injuries, the boy would perform the Rat and Dog hand signs, displacing the sword and Max's puppets into a private storage realm. He would then put Senshi over his shoulder and tried to lift him, but when that failed because of the weight imbalance, he decided to just swing his body across both shoulders, military style. At least this way he could distribute the weight to accommodate his damaged leg. "I-Itami-sensei? Can you... can you get Max? I wanna go home," Reizo sniffled and sobbed.

The reinforcements never did make it to the outpost. Their bodies were strewn about as Reizo left the outpost, Senshi on his back. It would feel like he was abandoning his duty in defending the outpost, per the mission's request, but at this point there was not much left to defend. Everyone in the outpost had been killed by Maku, and the reinforcements had been disposed of. The team would need to report back to Kumogakure to inform them of the situation for anything to be done about it. The boy would lift Senshi and slowly limp his way back to Kumo, leaving Itami to handle Max's situation, minus the puppets which he had put away in his pocket dimension.

----------- EXIT ------------

660 + 5939 = 6599 words

Claims:
C-rank Mission Complete
2000 ryo
5 AP

Jutsu Learned:
Full Moon Elephant (already approved) 5000/5000 words
Storage Displacement 1000/1000 words
Genjutsu Release Mastery (No Hand Seals) 500/500 words

Fear of Drowning
Fear of Sharingan
Nasty Scar on his right calf
Mentally Damaged / Traumatized and probably should see a therapist
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:11 pm
Exit and claims approved for Koba and Reizo

Exit approved for Maku
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:42 am
OoC: Pretty sure I'm unconscious, so can't really post too much. 

---Exit---

TWC: 3609
Claims:
Maku Jemezu's Chakra Signature (YEAH BUDDY! 2000/2000)
My own limbs (Right Arm and Left Leg)

C-rank Mission Complete
2000 ryo
5 AP
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:03 am
approved
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue May 16, 2017 10:15 pm
Wandering towards the village after his recent interview, Kenji came across a man standing on the side of the road, in what was very clearly a ninja garb. He was oddly rigid and seemed to be staring off into space, but perhaps he was blind? There were occasionally shinobi after all that trained themselves to overcome their acquired blindness and were all the stronger for it. "Hello, there friend, what brings you here on this fine day?" Assuming the man didn't reply, which unbeknownst to Kenji was quite likely considering he was trapped in a genjutsu, Kenji would squint at the man closer, taking note of the complete lack of movement in his eyes and his breathing pattern, Kenji would focus his senses and examine the man's chakra network. 'Hmm a genjutsu then' He thought to himself. "Well friend looks like your in a bit of a bind there" he said, assuming the man could hear him, "But I think I have something that can help you, for the low price of, hmm lets say 12000 ryo I can break you out of that and provide you with a defence against almost every genjutsu that you'll encounter in the future hey?" Assuming the man still did nothing Kenji would take that as an affirmation, stepping behind the man he slid a hand into his money pouch and pull out his money... "Hmm you only have 6000 Ryo here... Well I tell you what" Kenji said, looking the man over again, that's a mighty fine sword you have there, I'll take that as collateral until you pay me back and since it's such a nice blade I'll throw in a barrier to protect you from physical attacks and a genjutsu, Kenji would squint at the man closer, taking note of the complete lack of movement in his eyes and his breathing pattern, Kenji would focus his senses and examine the man's chakra network. 'Hmm a genjutsu then' He thought to himself. "Well friend looks like your in a bit of a bind there" he said, assuming the man could hear him, "But I think I have something that can help you, for the low price of, hmm lets say 12000 ryo I can break you out of that and provide you with a defence against almost every genjutsu that you'll encounter in the future hey?" Assuming the man still did nothing Kenji would take that as an affirmation, stepping behind the man he slid a hand into his money pouch and pull out his money... "Hmm you only have 6000 Ryo here... Well I tell you what" Kenji said, looking the man over again, that's a mighty fine sword you have there, I'll take that as collateral until you pay me back and since it's such a nice blade I'll throw in a barrier to protect you from physical attacks and a seal to store some chakra for you in the event you get into trouble, how's that sound?" He would say, pocketing the 6000 Ryo and taking the man's sword, strapping it to his own hip for the time being before forming a few hand signs and placing a hand on the man's shoulder, a seal inscribing itself there. The thought did cross his mind that the man might try and kill him and get his services for free of course, so he tried his hand at a new trick, as he imbued the seals into the man he tried to add conditions to its use, shaping additional arrays into the fundamental structure of the seal that forbids him from using them against him, caused them to deactivate and break if he even intended to attack him, and a whole array of other defensive measures. Of course, that attempt failed, he'd tried to imbue far too many conditions into the seals with his current skill level, but that wasn't important, the idea stuck with him and he'd perfect it later; for now he simply added a basic paralysis seal to the techniques he was applying to the man, to make sure he didn't attack him for the time being, he also memorised his chakra signature with his mind's eye, making a note to keep track of his movements for the time being and seeing whether he was a threat or not.

Having finished applying the seals his minds eye seal would break the man out of his genjutsu, although the paralysis seal would take effect, causing his body to go limp. Kenji caught him, speaking again. "It's okay, you'll just be a little out of it for a short while, but it should pass. I'll take you to the gate guards so they can get you somewhere safe to rest and recover. Enjoy your purchases, and dont forget to pay me back" He would say with a smile before carrying the man the rest of the way to the gates where he dropped him off to them with a smile, informing them of the situation before wandering back a bit, he would enter the city shortly, but for now it might be worth seeing if any of the people trickling in and out of the city would be interested in his services."

Of course, this was all done on the assumption that the man didn't break out of the technique himself or anyone else came along to change his actions accordingly.

TWC: 901
[Claiming 901 words towards Contingency Sealing]
[Entering and Exiting unless interupted]
Breaking Itami out of his genjutsu, also providing him with
Fuinjutsu Barrier|145 power
Chakra Storage Seal|75 power|150AP|
Sealed Eye of the Kaguya|150 power
Techs applied with all possible boosts, calculations can be found here
Claiming 6K ryo from Itami and his Sword until he pays me back a further 6K
Itami
Itami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 am
Itami was feeling as if he was drowning, waves coming from every direction trying to slowly drown him. But with Itami having very good knowledge about genjutsu, he might just be able to break out of this jutsu. Water constantly rushing and rushing into him. With all of his strength, he attempted to form the tiger hand seal. The water kept trying to push his hands further and further away. After a couple more attempts, he still wasn't able to form the hand seal. So forming it was out of the option. But getting tense in this situation isn't going to solve anything. So he closed his eyes and began to flow his chakra rapidly with out using the tiger hand seal. Adding more and more chakra, Itami would finally be able to break out from the genjutsu. As he broke out, he looked around to see what happened during that time period. Noticing the masked man was gone but his teammates were still there.

Seeing Reizo up, it seemed he was able to break the genjutsu too. Seeing Senshi and Max in horrible condition. Reizo asked Itami if he could get Max while he got Senshi. "I got him, lets hurry back.." Itami said as he walked over towards max and picked him gently. Having him on his back, Itami would ran back towards the gates of the village and get him to a hospital quick. He had sensed a chakra signature nearby, but he paid it no mind since his teammates weren't in the condition to fight as they were.

(Exit)

Claims:
- 500 words towards Genjutsu mastery
- And keeping my stuff lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum