Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training of an Academy Student (2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training of an Academy Student (2)

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:06 am
"Got it Chisana-sensei," Kaen had said referring to her by her full name. He started flowing chakra throughout his system again, and then picked up the stick.

"Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake." He did in a smooth rapid form throwing the stick to the ground and then replacing himself with the stick again. This time Kaen created a clone before picking up the stick once again, and he aimed it towards the sky.

"Go... now!" He said sending his exact thoughts to the clone to Substitute with the stick. He had to keep his chakra flow, so when the clone performed the Technique it had used his chakra to act as a magnet.

He nodded again before pulling out a notebook from his jacket pocket. Kaen noted that the Clone Technique allowed the clone to use the same skills he had learned, and used by themselves with the right amount of chakra.

Next, he worked on the speed of the hand seals, practically ignoring Chisana's presence as he went in his own little world. Memorizing the flow of chakra with every hand seal he had made. Improving and decreasing his chakra flow as well as trying to perform the hand seals more fluently.

"Okay, now that I've gotten that down," Kaen said writing in the groundonce again. He showed a circle with a dot on it symbolizing him. Kaen then drew a small kunai by his character in the dirt as well.

"If I throw the kunai I could either go directly at him, then replace myself with the kunai to be right there for a Discipline! strike or I could actually throw two kunai and as he dodges one, while I Substitute myself with the other one for easier leverage to attack," Kaen said looking back at Chisa for a second before continuing. "One skill opens many paths. That's why I want to show you how to do Kenjutsu: Spanking!"

He picked up the stick he had broken in half and walked towards one of the trees he had damaged earlier. He breathed in and out and it seemed as if everything around his darkened and was eerily quiet. Then he lashed out with the speed of a whip hitting the tree trunk and ultimately breaking the stick.

"Honestly, just imagine something that you hate. Use your anger as a substitute for the skill because there is nothing I can really teach you about this skill other than  the stance." Kaen put his fingers on his chin before a lightbulb lit up in his mind.

"Someone by the name of Kobayashi Senshi had come to the academy once and showed us the skill Shadow Shuriken, and Rope Escape Jutsu. After you're finished training Kenjutsu: Spanking! (250 words) we can do both of them together unless you already know them?" Kaen questioned her before continuing.

He handed her the stick, "Take this stick and practice with it. Be careful not to break it." He chuckled sheeplishly before plopping on the ground and practicing the handseals Chisana had showed him, as he waiting until she was going to be done practicing.

WC: 506
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

Training of an Academy Student (2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training of an Academy Student (2)

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:01 am
"You are definitely worth time. You're ability to master this jutsu has opened my line of faith in you even more." She commended, but that would always be the limit of her appreciation, whether or not someone is worth her time or not. She moved to perch her hands on her knees, seeing his master plan come into action. His action would be sufficient. But only for a single strike. What about a comeback? What of a defense. "To go against a missing nin, as said, someone of greater ability than yours today, you still need more. Tell me of this 'discipline' and I'll throw in a flank mimic. If we both channel the clones, all with a replacement of weaponry, simplistic as kunai even, a double strike attack could work for the first shot. But then... a trap. we need a trap..." She stopped for a moment. She'd been reading of battle strategy. "I've built many, they don't take long. And the mountains have tons of available plants, there are some that can be quickly weaved to rope, throw up a few logs for a potential collision in which said missing nin would most likely avoid, moving to a direction we want, in which we have another opportunity to strike in hand to hand combat in ambush, throw in some boulders set to roll will allow us time to retreat, for missing nin will most definitely be stronger than we, however if we get him disoriented by a series of basic tai jutsu, we can replace ourselves with substitution clones, with a good number of them to disorient, we'd have time enough to string him up with a simple animal catch of rope and tree, if we manage all this. A good wack of your...discipline, I guess. And he's ours." she drew all about a series of markings and scribbles that may or may not have made much sense to Kaen, but made all the sense to her. "But this would all have to be in perfect timing, meaning we'll need much more practice time to really sync with each other. Would that be mutual thinking?"

He showed her Kenjutsu: Spanking!. At first she was excited, and then...not so much. "It's really spanking...Like, spanking, spanking." she swatted the air as if to smack a child. "Alright, simple enough. I do know rope escape, I also have wet rope length in my pocket from the other day I had learned it. But Shadow Shuriken I'd love to learn. After I learn this...Spanking technique, I'll teach you Rope Release and we'll learn Shadow Shuriken. Good. Plans are commendable." She took the stick and went to work. She waved it about in the air at arms length, feeling it's length, and probably appearing like a child with a stick for the first time. But that was always just chisana's natural charm, childlike and fragile. However she mimicked his stance, strong, dark, focused, feeling this power within, moving the weight of the stick as if it would become her own arm, an extension of her self. Once she felt comfortable, she moved to the tree, glancing back at Kaen with a bit of disbelief, but a bit of pride seeing how much he enjoyed practicing and training. Turning back to the tree she gave herself some space. 

There wasn't much she could say she knew of hate. Anger was useless except in extreme circumstances, and more often than not in got in the way. For Chisana she hadn't the use, annoyance maybe, frustration sure, but not exactly what she would imagine anger or hatred to feel like, not as it has been described in fiction novels. And then she recalled how beet faced her instructor would become at the academy with the many questions and persistence of persona she would bring to him. Beet faced.. Maybe that was hate, rage was hatred in of itself, right? She channeled this, thinking of her classmates and their lack of initiative. Thinking of how they always impeded their studies with whining or trying so hard to get the Instructor to forget all together their quizzes or proper lesson plans. This annoyance turned flushed her cheeks as prime as her strawberry wine hair. Annoyance turned to anger, she felt the heat like fire beneath her skin. The day they took her from Person, the day Person had to flee for the first time, her first failure. She'd never realized she'd locked her emotion of this day within and now it was here to be relived. She used this and struck one time, her strength carried the wave of energy through the stick to the tree. In this bend of motion, the tree notched, imprinted with the length of the stick horizontal of its trunk, with the stick holding firm. Her stance was fierce, the rage within rounded. 

With a deep breath, she was back, poised as ever, her cheek the fair skin she was known for, and her stance at straight back ease. "Yes?" She asked him, demonstrating her accomplishment of his spanking jutsu. 

Rounding his response, she came back to her sweater and picked at her many pockets until she found the right one. "now then, turn around. Let's have you catch up and then we can learn something new." As always she never hesitates and social boundaries don't hold her back. She would fasten the rope around and around and around, knotting it in a square knot in the back as tight and as tiny as her hand. "Concentrate, feel your chakra, imagine freedom, use your chakra to release yourself, to loosen the rope." She would wait patiently, holding her hands clasped behind her back. "And it's one thing to do it, it's another to do it quickly and unnoticed." The tone in her voice darkened to the harder reality of the entire sole existence of this jutsu. 

Word Count: 983
Stat Request: 4
Jutsu Request: Kenjutsu Spanking!
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:48 am
OOC: Aki says we can just claim everything at the end.

"Discipline! is where you'd hit somewhere; anywhere on a person's body with a strong palm strike," Kaen said standing up and going towards a tree. He put his hands to his side before going at a fast speed to strike the tree.

"If you continued doing this it would be a devastating combo or one-hit-run thing. If you have taijutsu style you can implement Discipline! into it." Kaen smiled at her before he went to go sit back down and watch her once again.

Kaen had to admit she was pretty good at tactics. "Eh, don't worry about the name 'Kenjutsu: Spanking!' it can be used for way more useful things like bashing in the skull of your enemy."

Kaen finished that sentence off with a cheerful tone before he continued working. "Great job Chisa-san. The stance is perfect and your hits are pretty strong. It seems as if you're doing it pretty well."

When she told him he had to catch up he did nothing but agree, ready to learn the technique. It seems it would be easy to use, but you can't say that until you try. Also, why is this skill so important? Kaen couldn't think of anything when he'd have to use this skill. "While I train this technique, you can train on the Discipline! strike."

When she put the wet rope on him he instantly flared his chakra. He felt it go through his toes, traveling all the way to his heel and up to his lower legs. His chakra went up to his hips and to his stomach. Instantly Kaen had started to think of escaping. To just get out of the rope. For his chakra to just help him.

It traveled through his stomach and then to his chest and all the way to his arms till he felt it at the very end of his fingertips. He wouldn't dare put a dangerous amount of chakra in his brain, as he didn't want to die or become brain dead. The ropes instantly flung themselves off his body, throwing it directly to the ground.

Ah, that was actually pretty easy Kaen had thought as he stood up stretching. The black-haired boy looked to Chisa with a smile on his face waiting for her to be done.

WC: 407
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:10 pm
Well he can keep up at least/ she hummed in her head. This was a good day of training, she could almost say she was thoroughly enjoying it. She also liked his routine, how easily he moved through tasks and kept up. And now he was almost finished with rope release and she had a moment to finish up Discipline technique. It was an odd one, basically just slapping without a weapon, she just needed to hurt the tree and not herself. She looked down at her little hands, they may be small, they may be smooth, but they could still pack a punch when she wished them to. They were the useful tools and here, she glanced at the tree, they would be weapons. 

But, she glanced at Kaen, it is technically supposed to be used on people. But looking at that tender face, it wasn't the calculated risk she thought she take. She needed him for the next step in their training. Chisana shrugged the thought away and came back to the tree. She flattened her arm and tenderly touched the tree, finding a good mark, she pulled back her arm and channeled the annoyance of hormonally engaged chatter boxes, late books she needed, as well the sad fact of the wet books on the ground hopefully to dry with some decency. Her hand swung back then forward and struck. The bark bent beneath her strength, not quite imprinting her hand but cracking just a bit. Flakes of bark came off as she lifted he hand and shook the dirt off. A bit of sap had stuck and she rubbed it off upon the bottom hemming of her dress. A bit still stuck to her hand but she shrugged it off, she could wash it off later. 

She turned back to Kaen, he had successfully unraveled himself from her knotted wet rope. She bent over and scooped it up, lying that too among the rest to dry. But with all of this, she felt a bit peckish. It wasn't often she went more than a few minutes without a snack. She dug through pockets upon pockets, until she found what she was looking for. Not the wet snap taffy, but rice cakes safely kept in a sealed tin. She popped it open and in sat six cakes, she smiled happily at them. Taking one out and popping it in her mouth before passing the tin to him. "Vhant mrike ghrate?" she mumbled, humming slightly from the deliciousness. Life purpose could be these, fighting long and hard enough to enjoy a delectable food. 

Chisana, multitasker as always, swallowed a bite and asked, "So what of this next challenge?"
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:28 pm
OOC: Uh, I just realized that Shadow Shuriken was D-Rank move so we, in fact, can not learn it. Also to leave a topic you just put (LEAVE) thank you for RPing with me I earned a lot of stats. (4417 Words!)

Kaen smiled at her as she handed him the container of rice cakes. He took it with a quick and polite thank you before he grabbed one.

"Are these homemade?" Kaen had asked as he took a bite of it. It tasted very sweet and the texture was just right. Kaen wanted another one, but they were Chisana's after all.

"I think I might take my leave Chisa, I have already taught you all that I know, and you've taught me all that you've known. Maybe some other time we can train, and who knows; we might even be on the same team. If you ever need to contact me," Kaen dug into his backpack pulling out a pencil and then ripped a page out of his notebook. He wrote down his address before handing it to Chisana, "Here's my address."

Kaen almost forgot! "When we become Genin do you want to go on a mission together Chisa?"

Once she answered Kaen was ready to leave.

"I'll see you later Chisana-san!" Kaen said as he gathered everything and left the training grounds satisfied by his results.

WC: 187
(LEAVE)
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:15 pm
Chisana nodded, she did make most things home made, more affordable that way. But as he announced his leave she covered the tin and pulled back on her bulky wet sweater, gathering her books, scrolls and rope as well. And then he handed her an address, she pulled a free strand behind her ear, took it and looked at it oddly. Nobody had given her an address before, usually she just found them if she needed them. This was a convenient mode of communication. 

"Okay, and sure. Become Genin soon then." She stated, leaving as well.

(LEAVE)

Final Overall Word Count: 4699
Jutsu Request: Discipline! Strike, Kenjutsu!: Spanking, Tree Climbing/Surface Waking Technique
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:28 pm
Final Word Count: 4413

Requests - Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique, [E-Rank] Basic Medical Ninjutsu, Rope Escape Technique, Substitution Technique.

Stat Points: 22
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:33 pm
Approved, Chisana

[Rewards]

+23 Stat Points
Discipline! Strike
Kenjutsu!: Spanking
Tree Climbing/Surface Waking Technique

Approved, Kaen

+22 Stat Points
Tree Climbing/Surface Waking Technique
Basic Medical Ninjutsu
Rope Escape Technique
Substitution Technique

((Cool Topic))

Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:30 pm
Thank you!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum