Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training of an Academy Student (2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training of an Academy Student (2)

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:31 am
OOC (Out of Character): You only need 250 since I was teaching you, but good job anyways.

Kaen winced as she fell the first time, but she got up even more determined to get started. Kaen smiled as she kept on trying until she had finally connected to the wood. After every try, she had finally done it! It felt good showing another person how to do a jutsu, after all, the hard work as well.

"Yeah, Kenjutsu: Spanking! It is used for embarrassment as I said before, but if used by a powerhouse - like the Raikage - he'd send us flying before we even knew what happened." Kaen said smiling slightly at her. He slightly blushed at her compliment.

"Thank you. You're very intelligent yourself Chisana, one question. May I call you Chis for short? It seems cute and short." Kaen once again nodded to Chisana.

"Oh, I have no idea really. I don't know much about my clan as my mother died and she had most of the bloodline flowing within her DNA. The only thing I know is when I train my next element - which is going to be water - I'll be able to manipulate ice. I plan on making lots of skills for it, and maybe even a signature Taijutsu style for the Yuki's," Kaen walked over to her his smile ever-growing. "Maybe I'm just being over ambitious."

"Anything else you want to learn, Chis?" Kaen finished.

WC: 223
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

Training of an Academy Student (2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training of an Academy Student (2)

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:51 am
It would take a power house, huh? She pondered this. Than she shall learn from the Raikage one day. Chisana glanced at his face discolor. Red in his cheeks, was he angry like her instructor always seem to carry? Well, in comparison this was only a slight pink, not quite the beet red she was accustomed. She left it alone. 

She leaped from her perch and came down to him smooth as ever, bending only slightly enough for a quiet landing, then straightening back up, flipping back her long hair, ever escaping it's ties and braids. He'd asked her an odd question. A nick-name of sorts. "Yes I am intelligent, I'll make more of an effort to make it more apparent. As for Chis? Sure I guess. Chisana is my first name I've ever had, I guess a nickname would suit." She smiled but only as textbook would offer. Facial expression was key to holding decent conversation. 

"You have a lot of plans for the future. That is well." she spoke, completely ignoring the mother death issue. Death and sympathy was another chapter altogether she may or may not have skipped. "It's important to maintain plans, otherwise, do we serve purpose at any rate? I've not yet surveyed or studied enough into such topic as life purpose, but so far the books and scrolls support this notion. That's another topic altogether. I am more interested in the ability of water walking, have you yet this technique as well? Or were you too preoccupied with your experiment?" She gestured to his hand as she led back over to the water. 
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:06 am
Kaen just realized how casually he had said that his mother died he had sensed slight discomfort for her but would leave it at that just to avoid talking about the topic. It seemed she didn't want to talk about it anyways.

So.. the thought of her being book smart was pretty much confirmed. He slightly snickered to himself as he thought of 'scroll smart' and how ridiculous that sounded. Kaen started to notice that at most times he didn't know how to respond to her. She was really blunt, and it seemed like she brought up some pretty factual things; albeit a bit depressing to think of.

"I have finished water walking as well," Kaen said before blushing even greater at the last part of her question. It seemed so embarrassing he just couldn't help it! I guess that's what he gets for being such an idiot.

The more he was near Chis, the more he felt as if she acted like a robot. Simply acting on knowledge, and knowledge by itself. That made him curious about her life, her family, and all in together her whole history. Why was she like this, and not like the annoying fan girls at the academy.

Why was she... not emotionally developed and more mentally developed over all things. This wasn't even his business, but he felt as if he needed to help her; whatever the matter.

If she could be blunt, he could be blunt as well.

"Hey, Chisana," Kaen put his hand on her shoulder lightly not to startle her. "Are you okay, you seem as if you show no emotional output, only factual. Am I allowed to ask the little details that have made your person seem like this? I'm not trying to pry, just worried."

WC: 297
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:09 pm
Chisana dipped her toes in the water, feeling the soothing coolness. She reached for that same trickle from her chakra reserve, wondering if the tree and water would be similar or different considering their consistencies. And then he touched her. She turned to him, tipping her head at his hand then to him. Human touch was usually only that of a threat that she was used to, but having come to this village she had to relearn this. She stiffened, then relaxed, allowing the contact, trying to be more....village like. 

"Of course," She smiled, there was a strange feeling inside her that tickled. Was this nervousness? It felt..off, silly almost. "Actually no emotional output is supposed to be mastered as shinobi Kaen. The sooner we master it, the sooner we are capable of our sole purposes. I may ask if you're oh-kay." There was that funny feeling again. Her lips puckered at the strangeness and she turned back to the water. Feeling that warmth again, she brought it to the soles of her feet again, feeling its heat counteract that of the water's tender coolness. She stepped out, balancing on one foot as she held atop the water. Okay, one step, now another. She made it three steps when suddenly her chakra wavered against the thinness of the water's mass versus that of the trees. Chisana tried to counter, but there wasn't much she could do. She slipped and not as form filled as that as a butterfly as she had hoped. She splashed, butt first into the water. And there it was, that strange feeling broke as adrenaline moved her limbs to catch herself as she fell. She giggled, a little, not a lot, but enough that seemed to shake her, well, normally reliable calmness. 

"Well that's a funny sound," She giggled. She pulled her braid and hair out of her face, now soaked it started to come undone entirely, falling about her in an unruly length of wet waves. Then looking back at Kaen, "But I'll share as you have shared. I'm actually not from here, well from this village exactly. I'm from the mountains, about a day's walk that way." She pointed somewhat to the northeast. "I realize I am different, there are few that are as blunt as I am. I don't have a family unit, I was trained to be a weapon one day. However my training was cut short about a year ago, by a squad of four jounin from this village. My.."She tapped her lips. "I believe they called it 'master', left and they brought me here. So here I am. And you villagers are alot stranger in person than I had been learned."

Chisana got back to her feet, scooping up some of her dress and sweater to wring out a bit of the water. She felt for her chakra again, never to fail. She stepped back up to the water and tried again. This time she made it seven steps before wavering, stopped and held herself sturdy for minute. "I have been curious, what is it like having a family unit? Isn't it more of a disadvantage than that of the children books portray?" She steadied and then made a few more feet, before turning back and walking back to the shore. But she didn't step to the ground, instead she walked backwards, testing her accuracy without looking any where but at him, level as ever.
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:41 pm
When Chisa (better nickname instead of Chis) had said that no emotional output was supposed to be mastered as Shinobi. That made him feel a little bit hollow, realizing that she really wasn't like other children their age.

"We are still children, not even Genin yet." Kaen had said before taking a big intake of air fresh crisp air. It seemed as if he was holding his breath and he hadn't even known about it. It felt great taking in the air, even in the moment, she had said 'sole purpose' "We don't really have a sole purpose Chisa, the point of life is to enjoy it. I am becoming a ninja because I enjoy it; not because I'm forced."

Kaen paused for a second to notice her stumble in words, and her facial features start to twitch. Was she nervous? Kaen pondered if she was nervous, what would she be nervous of. All of a sudden she started walking into the water like it was child's play impressing the Yuki. He silently cheered on with his facial expression and hand movements. 

When she started to fall he tried to reach her but didn't end up catching her in time. Kaen put his hand out to bring her up and had her accept it. She giggled slightly making Kaen smile and have a light tint of pink cover his cheeks. He laughed a little bit too, trying not to laugh at her, but with her.

It seemed she was foreign to the concept of giggling. He watched her as she had grabbed her hair, quenching the water out of it. She turned to Kaen before telling him about herself, and Kaen listened intently making direct eye contact out of the fact that he should be polite.

He turned his head slightly to the way she pointed before listening to her again. The part where she said she had been raised to be a weapon, without a family 'unit' had really gotten to him. The people that love you and care for you. Tease, and please you, and overall give you everything you need until you're old enough.

Your life link, best friend, and the people that care for you the most; and she had felt none of that at all throughout the most important parts of her life which were indeed childhood. Kaen's face had instantly taken a sullen mood. 

She started walking out again, talking to him as she went. Disadvantage? He knew that his dad had protected him and wouldn't let him do some things but there were no big disadvantages.

"No, a family is someone who takes care of you. Someone that you can go to when you needy to cry, laugh, or just needing a firm hug," He paused not knowing if she even knew what a hug was, "Yes, sometimes they do what's the best for us no matter how many times we deny it but there are no such disadvantages to having a family."

Kaen moved slightly closer as she moved backward towards the water looking at him. He didn't know if she could see the gleam in his eyes, "A family is someone who... loves you." Kaen finished the sentence with a blush.

Kaen took off his shirt and shoes before walking on the water, following her footsteps. Kaen wasn't an expert on his family as he hadn't had a mother growing up, explaining why he was so awkward with the female gender. He giggled a bit as he crouched down putting his hands in the water with a smirk, "Someone to have- fun with!" When Kaen paused in his sentence he splashed water at her.

WC: 627
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:05 pm
Chisana listened attentively, still testing that balance she had accomplished. He was a strange village boy. Very emotional. She wasn't sure if she should set him straight or nod and go along with what he spoke. Family care for you, family love you. And there he was, his face feverish and odd again. Was he sick? 

She was going to stop him and ask, but then he'd splashed her. Her eyes closed and her arms came up instinctively in defense. That ticklish feeling came back unexpectadly, but she stiffened. What was with her today? All in a split second reaction she played out the pros and cons for proper reaction. Shinobi way demanded firmness, villagers social economics were studious in this play full manner, and fun really wasn't a word she knew outside of children's novels. Wasn't that what it was left for? Children? But she decided to see what would happen if she returned his strange favors, experiment. Would there be a point system? Would there be a lesson they could learn? Art of water manipulation as a combat method, much like that of the dirty tricks of throwing dirt in peoples faces? Well, she was always up fr a good experiment. 

And there it was an arm length of water splashed right back to him. She didn't waver, her emotional output was back to that of a curious one. Instead she was watching him intently, observing his reflexes and response. "What do you mean by fun? We're not children anymore, the day you joined the academy, they day you decided your fate you decided to sign away your body to war. To kill, to attend to missions, to be a political asset. What time would we have to have fun?" She'd splash him a second time, a smile, a natural one slipped from even her own reckoning. "Such as didn't you have techniques you wished to learn from me. Or is water splashing a technique you're showing me?"

Word Count: 360
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm
"Not yet Chisa, we're not doing missions like that yet," Kaen's reckoning was. He laughed as she splashed him and he splashed her back. The charades went on for a while before she smiled and questioned him.

Kaen had gotten off of track, "Oh, yeah. Could you teach me the Substitution Jutsu? I'd also like to learn any other E-Rank Jutsu you could teach me that I don't know. I already know the two skills to pass the Genin Exam."

Kaen finally got off the water and put back on his shirt and jacket. "I'd also like to do this mentally. No more messing around. Let's quiz each other on how we could use our skills in combat and then maybe after we learn each other's skills we can spar. First thing I need to ask, what is your elemental chakra? Second question, what skills are you most proficient in?"

WC: 159
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:40 pm
Soaked to the bone now, she followed him, but instead of putting anything on, she took her big, bulky sweater off and laid it in the sunlight to dry out a bit. He spoke as she did so, and she patted about her sweater looking for her books. She didn't think much of them through her excitement in mastering a new technique. Once located, she laid them out as well, the two and a few scrolls from the library that now ran with ink. She shrugged at them and then to Kaen, wringing more of her dress ends, beads dangling and clinking about freely, she nodded with a new shine in her eyes. He spoke her language. Quiz, spar, teach jutsu? Yes, Yes, Yes!

"You do need to keep up, Kaen." She gleamed, twisting her hair, she looked about and found a dried reed. She snapped it in half, twirled her hair on a finger than to her head and stuck the reeds in to fasten them into a twisted knot. Shorter strands fell about her face as she continued. "I like quizzes. I like questions. I carry a lightning attribute, and as for skills.." This surprised her, she blinked twice. Her mind was pulling a blank. "Actually," she rubbed one arm, not out of cold, but out of slight embarressment. Is it failure if she hadn't decided a skill set to focus on. It must be.."I don't know. Well, yet. I'm interested in so much I haven't focused on any thing specific just yet. I am strong in the basic taijutsu, survival skills is in my nature considering, well nature, I'm interested in medical ninjutsu, I'm interested in genjutsu, ninjutsu as a whole, and as I have no bloodline..." She was rambling really. So she took a breath and looked back at him, "What of you? I realize your bloodline, have you much profficency?"
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:59 pm
"I am working on Ninjutsu and Medical prowess as well. I want to do Taijutsu as well but that will have to wait till later. I plan to unlock my second element and then unlock my kekkai genkai, and create tons of skills with ice." Kaen cracked his knuckles and then cracked his neck.

"I don't know any elemental jutsu as of right now, but I will later. For now, could you teach me how to do the skills you have acquired and if you really want I'll teach you the Discipline! technique." Kaen shook the rest of the cold water off of his skin before looking at her intently, his whole demeanor changed.

"Tactics. The thing you must come up with off the bat, to survive in battle. With the skills you have right now what could you do to survive in a battle against... let's say... a missing-nin? I'd have to find something that resembled a sword and create clones to distract him," Kaen grabbed a long stick off the ground before snapping it in half easily. "Say if I created a clone to distract him, and I gained necessary materials to fight I'd probably create another clone and have him transform into something that would distract the missing-nin giving me enough time to attack him with my combat skills."

Kaen wrote in the dirt a rough sketch of what he had meant.

"That is pretty much all I could basically do. Say if I knew your techniques it would give me a greater chance, so let's get started, shall we? What do you feel comfortable teaching first?" Kaen asked looking at her with a smile.

WC: 286
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:39 am
OOC sorry we got a random snow storm so I'll be slower due to poor connection. 

"Right, a rogue missins nin, and you're plan here," She pointed at his dirt figure. "Is to distract, distract, and attack." she looked up at him with a twisted look between dumbed and strained. "First off, distraction is nice, but more often than not missing nin are a lot stronger and more than capable to separate clone from, well, you. I guess you would need help. Or more clones." She threw in a few extra clone markings similar to his own. "I guess this is where you need substitution as the escape plan. If you're by yourself, you'd die." She shrugged, death was very natural to her. 

"So you know clone technique, substitution technique isn't much more difficult. Tiger, boar, ox, dog, snake," she demonstrated the handsigns smoothly." It's as simple as one," She picked up a stick, drew her chakra, "Two." She leaped to a section of tall grass she could stand in, short as she was she would have disappeared if she were trying. As she did so in great precision, a clone replaced her with the stick. There was only a split second of difference that would provide the insight of what had occurred. Allowing her the window to ensure he would be paying attention. "Three," She spoke. "Stab it, if you want." If he did so, he'd find the stick. If not she'd let it disperse and the stick would fall.  "You get the gist, you're smart enough. Now repeat." 

She wasn't exactly the most patient teacher, nor one to repeat herself, and her demeanor as she walked up confidently, she would present aura of expectancy. But from her read on this boy, she wouldn't be disappointed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum