Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Reuniting with an Old........ Something (Yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reuniting with an Old........ Something (Yen)

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 am
Salzem couldn't honestly say he was surprised when Yen casually made his way out of the massive hole none too worse for wear. In fact, he didn't look damaged at all, considering the force and power Salzem had put into it. Must have been the aura that he had covered himself in.... Yeah, that must have been it. Nothing else could explain why there wasn't one additional scratch on his form. Instead of looking up at Yen in wide-eyed surprise, Salzem stared up at him with a sort of jealous anger that he was unable to trounce the ninja even once and HAD that opportunity the moment he used the intersection method. He cursed silently under his breath, getting back to his feet on shaky legs. Yen began to go on his victory speech, patronizing the ninja, calling him strong and fast, but obviously not enough of either to knock Yen down for good. Just hearing these compliments added to Salzem's frustration and then... suddenly, Salzem had a revelation. Yen put a hand on Sal's shoulder, telling him that he would take his stead while he was off in Sunagakure, and that what was to stop him from standing up after an attack with similar power. Salzem smirked.

"Gee... Yen... maybe its that grey aura of yours, and you know something?" Salzem paused, rolling his shoulders. "I think I realized why I used to hate you so much: Your patronizing of me, and your speeches." He rolled his eyes before grimacing and throwing his (just about) destroyed arms around Yen in a hug. "But I missed you and am going to miss you. If you die out there for some stupid reason like how you're so slow, I'll kill you." Salzem pulled away, smiling lightly despite the sheer agony his body was in from that simple gesture. It was surprisingly light hearted despite the fact 3 of his closest family had died very recently. Maybe it was because Salzem believed, as yen had demonstrated, that he didn't think Yen COULD die. He wanted to believe that. If another one of his comrades were to fall.... Right there was where the fight ended. At this point, if Salzem were to attack any further, he might lose a limb and he couldn't afford that. So, he simply flopped back down on the ground near the lake where this all started, looking out across the water with depleted energy reserves.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Reuniting with an Old........ Something (Yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reuniting with an Old........ Something (Yen)

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:02 pm
Yen chuckled at sals words. It was amusing and well worth a thought.

"Yeah perhaps my speed is slow and can be my bane, but ninja died of more idiotic reasons you know. I do talk and praise alot, but i belive your mistaken on its purpose. Its because youve earned my respect, thoes who speak their heart and are not blinded earn my respect. It shows that despite your physique you are wise and only thoes who are wise get my approval. After all you learn through  experience right? Also. The aura is mostly for show has very little meaning other then pure chakra being used."

Yen said with an chuckle as it takes more then brute strength to break the aura simply. Plus as yen noted. Few ask of its nature so its knoweledge only granted to the curious. Although yen was curiousity of sal learning it was quenched when sal was already low on his reserves. Several punches,and a transformation only a few things done and sal was on his knees.

Still yen kept his promise as he once more weaved the handsigns for mystical palm and proceeded to work on sals arms with healing his torn muscles and his strains in his bones as well.

"Brings you back eh?" Yen joked as he healed salzems arms
Anonymous

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Salzem looked at Yen oddly as he healed his arms, contemplating whether or not to protest. Despite all he had gone through in the past 2 years, he still had his pride and wasn't going to going to let himself be healed by someone else. Normally. But, this was an exception... Yensung had been a comrade and friend to him after everything that had happened, even welcoming him home with open arms... He couldn't and wouldn't resist the bond that had reestablished itself between them and, as a result, he could allow the aburame more liberties than he would with most people. Salzem looked out over the water as Yen commented how this brought him back... The lycan nodded slowly, thoughts rolling through his head every which way.

"Yen..." Salzem said, looking over at his friend. "When I was imprisoned here... when you and Mako came to visit me... to help me... I back-talked you, said that I hated you even. I was a fool to say such things... But... I saw that I was slowly getting to you, that I was breaking that restraint that you've shown to everyone here... I saw that you were getting ready to do something..." He paused for a moment, choosing his words carefully. "Were you going to kill me? I saw that anger in your eyes and I could only watch as the insects poured out of you... Please, tell me the truth Yen, because... I just have to know... I want to know how badly I've wronged you..."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:31 pm
Yen went silent as sal spoke of that moment and stayed silent as he healed sal. He knew his awnser but as always he told the flat truth even if it was not pretty. If he was honest it was the time that he reflected on most. Followed by kasai death and the most important of his life being all the events of his family. Birth of hus kids, meeting his wife. It was the deep thoughts that occupied a great deal of his mind. Yet thae aburame spoke slowly to sal as he  finished his healing now and looked straight at sal.

"Its not a subject i speak of most... but ill be honest. You have seen me at work many times. Standing aside while the rest would lop off a head and i protest. Even militiant views sicken me. Yet im a shinobi, and a shinobi does whats akin to their judgement. If i was the judge of another life. I would before taking another life put myself there. And ask myself. Would i honestly execute myself? The awnser for about 98% of shinobi would be yes. Why? Because this is what is drilled. Kill or be killed. But no one thinks of their death before their life first. Instead. By impule and reflex you would stab and maim the the threat. This mindset is automative. Despite policy, despite your reasoning, despite your fears. The day i see a shinobi other then me openly walk with their fate to the wind. Ilk actually burn my fathers hat. So no salzem. I wouldnt kill you. Nor anyone unless certain conditions are met. Even if death stared at me would i strike back? No even as you saw i did'nt destroy you. Because my life is great enough to look above being some judge, jury, and executioner. Instead i see the heart of a person. I saw you lost in rage. Chasing a ghost. And tarnishing your career. The most i wouldve done is well cause harm. A shinobi is dangerous. But a shinobi who is in control of their own judgement, and ability to kill. Is a feared induvidual. Thats why im not afraid of any shinobi. Abilities are gained, bloodlines are traits, and further tactics are ideas."

Yen paused as his voice turned to a darker side of himself and spoke, his voice icy and each word slow clear and left an impact. "But think about the induvidual who kilks all you care for just because they know you will be in pain. The freind you met a day ago, their head is on the pillow next to you. Your room decorated in the eyes of your mother and father. Your fathers heart is your steak in your fridge after a long day of work. The true feared entities are thoes who get in your mind and take everything from you. We have standards. and while respected and abided they are but policies and words. But a person out to kill you both body and mind and spirit would sooner make it so you gladly accept death as salvation. These are the true ideas of fear. The man who lost it all at the hands of a village. Or the child in the dark deprived of light, hope, but instead fed  death and torture. Think on it. The man who would force a man to eat a roasted family member for the nurishment. Starving them but on each 4th day. Toss a leg chopoed up of their child. They would not know of the diffrence between the goid and bad, light or darkness. They are in their own special heaven and hell. Even a psycopath can be reasoned with sal. Not even you would watch such an induvidual. Because even you would block such an being existing out of your mind, but i do not. These are what i fear. So think of it this way. If i truely wanted you dead you wouldve been dead without words in the cell. But i am yen. I am a man of honor and respect. Not a souless beast. And i am above killing... but other methods are much woemrst then leaving one dead. Am i understood?"

Yens demenor changed back from the distant to his natural self.
Anonymous

Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:07 am
Salzem nodded at Yen's explanation, accepting it quietly. From what Salzem could pick out, he would have been tortured mentally and physically. From what Yen shared, he had the vast and silent vengeance that would not be sated with just the death of a person, but a deliverance of pain beyond their limits would do the trick nicely. It was the kind of person Yen was, he supposed, a brutal torturer when angered, a caring and (dare he think it) intelligent philosopher those other times. A small chuckle escaped the lycan's lips as he thought about how two devastatingly different extremes came together to form the amalgamate that was Yensung Aburame. He could only imagine the restraint he must have playing both characters at once. He wondered how he always managed to stay on one side.

"You know... I'm happy we never really fought." Salzem paused a moment. "For real, I mean, with bad intentions. Not because you would torture me or I would kill you, but..." Salzem hung his head  and sighed. "...I feel like such an idiot... I couldn't see what you were trying to do because Isshin's death was still fresh in my mind. I couldn't let that go... 2 years later, when I'm back home, I return with my family dead and nothing to justify their loss or my betrayal of everyone I swore to protect..." Salzem paused again, shaking his head slightly.

"I'm glad we never really fought because of what that means. You'd be the last person with open arms, waiting for me to come home so you could embrace me as you have. I would have had to carve through everyone else to make it to that point, that moment of absolution between you and me. It would have ended with me me trying to carve through you as well..." Salzem was silent for a long time, attempting to quell the maelstrom of emotions that boiled in his chest. Violent, but restrained. He looked back up at Yen again, his sanguine eyes wet and almost pleading. Almost.

"I'm so sorry."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:23 pm
Yen smiled as he accepted the sorry and patted sal on the shoulder. " no one should fight unless nessary. But thats the thing sal. If i was not going to teach you, then reality was going to teach you. After all the greatest illusion is not made by any shinobi. But ourselves. We blindly run when our emotions cloud our judgement, we miss the big picture when we show no empathy. Extreams are not safe. But we often must show restraint. Simply because we love and care. The diffrence here. Is im not in the grave and you are not... so  we can rest easy that our fortunes are at least good enough to see a new dawn."  Yen stated with a smile.

Then yens face turned a bit somber as he spoke " i suggest you think on your apology to ris and  the kage as well sal. Especially them. The kage is formal as well as controlled to an grand extreame."
Anonymous

Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:49 pm
Salzem's eyes widened when the Aburame mentioned Risako. He had completely forgotten about her... The lazy, yet firey member of his team... He hadn't even heard her name spoken around here since he got back... Could it be that she had gone somewhere else? On a mission perhaps?

"No... I've talked to the Hokage already. It's why I'm here and not dead or in a cell... but Risa... I don't even know what I'm going to say to her." He placed his rested his forehead in the palms of his hands, thinking. It was obvious that he couldn't just say he was sorry and let it be that. Risako probably wouldn't let him go at that point. In fact, it would probably only make her mad. He sighed and stood, shrugging off Yen's healing hands. No, the the treatment wasn't quite complete and his arms still burned like he overworked himself too hard, but he had something important to do now.

"Thanks for the talk, old friend, but I have to go come up with some kind of explanation for Risako. No doubt I want to get to her before she finds out I'm here." With that, Salzem would nod in the direction of Yensung and head back out into the leaf, rubbing the back of his head as he contemplated how not to get killed.

(Exit unless stopped)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:57 pm
Yen chuckled as he watched sal run off. "You wont be able to beat your rage out like you did with me sal. Thats the rough truth. Still shes not here now otherwise she wouldve summoned me.. but rest up and think now. Come tomarrow your taking my place for a student of mine. Trust me you wont miss him if your smell is good." 

Yen stated as he simply got up and left. Yen later upon getting home went to his sleeping kids as he kissed them both on the fore head before completing the remainder of his healing. Finally after awhile and certain he was back to full strength and bodily condition yen shut off his body and soul and went to sleep. Preperations were to be done and not the sooner.

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum