Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
52 Posts - 18%
35 Posts - 12%
28 Posts - 9%
21 Posts - 7%
18 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%

so, I published a book

+5
Yasahiro Yagami
Echo Uchiha
Yamakura
Youka
Takashi Chishiki
9 posters
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Ryo : 0

so, I published a book Empty so, I published a book

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 pm
I realize that, technically, this could/should go under advertisements, but the majority of this isn't really a self-advertisement for you guys to go get my book, but more of a thanks. I know that, being a college student, and self publishing on amazon, I won't really make more than like $10, but I don't expect to.

Instead, I want to say thank you to everyone I've ever done a thread with on this site, for helping me to write better. I know that, like everyone else here, I'm far from the best, and possibly even far from being a good writer, but, thanks to everyone on this site, I know that over the years, I've become better at doing it.

If it weren't for finding this site, and writing nearly every day for a very long time now, I probably wouldn't have the patience, dedication, or skill to finish a multi-hundred page novel, so, again, thanks to everyone, whether or not you even knew about my book, cause you all helped with it.

Now, if anyone actually wants to try reading it, here's the link. I've finally released a print version under the same name, and the book is free for the next 4 days (starting today, Aug 8th). (also, a good review would make me cry tears of joy).

Once again, thanks, to the whole NRPG.

Spoiler fo da cova:

Last edited by Dachi Yamato on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Ryo : 128237

so, I published a book Empty Re: so, I published a book

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:23 pm
Hey man just wanted to say congratulations on publishing your own book. As a writer myself, more so poems than books I know how hard it is to find the motivation and strength to finish anything. I also purchased a copy of your book to show my support. i'll read it and leave a review after I'm done, I hope this opens more doors for you.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:26 pm
Thanks a lot, Youka (Kasai, here, in case you didn't remember my character change.) I should give you in particular a big thanks, cause some topics that I did with you really made me realize that there was a lot more for me to learn about writing, and also significantly changed my style of writing.

So, thanks, I really appreciate it. (I also plan to swing by Kumo again sometime).
Yamakura
Yamakura
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:59 pm
YOU! KASAI! BRO! Congrats my friend. I'm glad you completed your book! Dude, yer one of my favorite RP partners and to hear ya have a book... I feel that I got some reading to do Xb Congrats ol friend.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Ryo : 49110

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:52 pm
Yo, I'm buying this.
Gonna read it cover to cover and see what some time on this site can do!
Congrats bby!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Village Leader
Village Leader
Ryo : 27500

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:23 pm
I've had the privilege of following this book from its first few chapters to the completed version you see today and I've really enjoyed it too! Definitely worth the read.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:27 am
Thanks to everyone that got it, it really means a lot. You also don't need to have a kindle; amazon lets you read it on the computer, or you can get some app for devices.

Alsoo, I figured out how to make it free for a day, so, if anyone doesn't feel like spending $4, yaay.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mercury Akari
Mercury Akari
Citizen
Ryo : 10500

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:23 am
Takeo Tadashi wrote:Hijacking this topic to announce that I too have published a book cover below:

Spoiler:

On a serious note. Congratulations, hope it goes well etc.

I fixed that for ya buddy.

Spoiler:

You can thank me later.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:26 pm
(Hokay, last time I'm makin a post about this, cause I feel like it'll start getting annoying for peps)

The ebook's free for the next 4 days once more, and (the reason for making the post), I've finally released a print version, for those who were asking for it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum